Work from home jobs?

hellocupcake
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Work from home jobs?

Post by hellocupcake »

Does anyone here work from home? What do you do and how do you like it?

I'm looking to work from home, but not doing anything that involves calling people (my introverted self doesn't much enjoy talking with people I KNOW on the phone, so strangers? Nah) or selling anything.

Is anyone a virtual assistant? I'd love to pick your brain!

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Work from home jobs?

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I'm running a home daycare, and we only had three kids when I started since this was my friends. We lost two kids and the one kid that is left wanted to stay but we can't afford to not have kids. So we are closing down the centre at the end of the month. And I'm going back to work out of the house. Having a home job is great if you a good business person and know how to run things to make lots of money. It also depends on what kind of home business/job you are interested in.

Kleineganz

Re: Work from home jobs?

Post by Kleineganz »

I run my own consulting agency - I do web analytics consulting. I've been doing this now since 2008 and in general I love it. The one downside is the lack of stable income ... some months I can be raking in good money, and other months it's barely a trickle. It makes it more difficult to budget and plan. However, the freedom and flexibility rocks! :tu:

Besides that I also earn a bit on the side from AdSense, both through YouTube and some websites. I also participate in things like Bubblews, where you earn $0.01 for every like, comment or view your articles get (and you can cash out at $50).

Return to “Work”