Sam Schuerman Part 6

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sam Schuerman Part 6

Post by Pyramid11 »

Pyramid11 wrote:Sam looked good in the vlog, but I won't praise her until it becomes consistent.

See, she couldn't keep herself looking put together for even two days in a row.

I skimmed through today's. Too long. A lot of nonsense. It getting boring - so that's why they are showing more of Shelli and Jon.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 5

Post by Pyramid11 »

jennibell wrote:Is it me or is Creepy Pamela been awfully quiet these last couple of day? She's probably on her way to Billings, to wait out at the local Sams Club for Sam and Jobless Jay. :?

She's lurking.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 6

Post by Barbie888 »

What is wrong with that picture?...Phoenix watching football with grandpa, manly thing to do ( all though, I predict not to much of a manliness in mr P for the future..sorry, but that is my take on it) and Jobless jay flipping through a catalog wearing a bright yellow jacket!!!! WTF!!!??? Sam!!! What have you done to this guy?!!! He is more feminine than you!!!
In the meantime , Sheli spending some nice time with Lilly...I have to say,I like Shelli...she is real. I also like Jon.No nonsense kind of a guy...Ok, but coming back to jay..disaster!!! This loser is getting worst by the minute. The worst is, when he try to sound intelligent.That stupid hair style and his outfits making him soooo ready for another MEN DATE!!
Another issue I want to point it out; Did Schuermans ever heard about indoor drying rack???
Come on, we are not living in a jungle here, have some pride with your house, people!!

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Jay vacuuming his "little bits" in the basement. Gah!!!! :bhd:

The man isn't English. Hell, at this point, Sam isn't either! :oink: just needs to stop with trying to sound as though he were. As per usual, he sounds stupid.

allforshow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by allforshow »

I still believe they are trying to be like the saccone-jolys. "oh the more hate... more views and more $$$$". Daddy will do whatever to NOT HAVE TO WORK!!!! So purposely pissing people off is making them money. Crazy I know. But its true, If people would just stop with all the negative comments on the videos, no more controversy... therefore no views and no money. I know they delete comments but it still stirs the pot....... ya know?

MiddleofAmerica
Talker
Talker

Post by MiddleofAmerica »

I don't they they'd put the kids in that much danger and feed them crap everyday to be anything close to the SJs. At least Lily wears headbands that actually fit her head instead of physically deforming it.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

What ever it is, whatever you want to called it..it is YT pimp my family event..and also pimp my kids.They may not like it when they grew up but for now , they ave nothing to say...I'm just kind of wonder, ....why prostitution is somehow condemned but that pimping of your kids are not?? I really don't see a difference..both are selling them self at no cost , for money! If we have to bring back the death threats from before, than one will wonder what on earth would change this familly mind??? They were threatened!!! Cyber bullied!!!..It's horrible!!! ...So how can they be back?? :o Revealing even more facts about themselves?? I'm PUZZLED...or, they are that desperate, since Jay is not willing to bring the beef, that they are selling their kids to a wolf! ( the cyber wolf, LOL) :D

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

I wish there was something that could be done for all of these YT kids. It's sad that they are pretty much the only reason people watch and their parents reap all the benefits. Like something legally that forced these parents to give the money to whom it is really due. I doubt that will ever happen. But I am sure that most of these YT parents will be resented by their children for exploiting them and wondering where their part of the money is.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

DeviliciousDrew wrote:I wish there was something that could be done for all of these YT kids. It's sad that they are pretty much the only reason people watch and their parents reap all the benefits. Like something legally that forced these parents to give the money to whom it is really due. I doubt that will ever happen. But I am sure that most of these YT parents will be resented by their children for exploiting them and wondering where their part of the money is.
I don't think there is anything legally to stop them, however..there is only way word to describe this behaviour: EXPLOITATION .In the future they will explain to their kids that they did it for THEM, but we all know the reason; GREED & LAZINESS.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Barbie888 wrote:What is wrong with that picture?...Phoenix watching football with grandpa, manly thing to do ( all though, I predict not to much of a manliness in mr P for the future..sorry, but that is my take on it) and Jobless jay flipping through a catalog wearing a bright yellow jacket!!!! WTF!!!??? Sam!!! What have you done to this guy?!!! He is more feminine than you!!!
In the meantime , Sheli spending some nice time with Lilly...I have to say,I like Shelli...she is real. I also like Jon.No nonsense kind of a guy...Ok, but coming back to jay..disaster!!! This loser is getting worst by the minute. The worst is, when he try to sound intelligent.That stupid hair style and his outfits making him soooo ready for another MEN DATE!!
Another issue I want to point it out; Did Schuermans ever heard about indoor drying rack???
Come on, we are not living in a jungle here, have some pride with your house, people!!

Just wait until Spring when grass cutting starts. Lord- we will hear "Oh Jay, you're such a good guy - What a man
- Great Dad". All because he cuts the fuckin grass.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

allforshow wrote:I still believe they are trying to be like the saccone-jolys. "oh the more hate... more views and more $$$$". Daddy will do whatever to NOT HAVE TO WORK!!!! So purposely pissing people off is making them money. Crazy I know. But its true, If people would just stop with all the negative comments on the videos, no more controversy... therefore no views and no money. I know they delete comments but it still stirs the pot....... ya know?
I won't dare post there. The may get a view from me, but they will not get anymore money from me with a comment.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

I had to laugh at their lame attempt to make it seem as if Jay was really into watching football at home. He's all "oh yeah ... This is a great game". Dork. Then they are at Jon & Shellis (presumably to WATCH the game) and Jay is flipping through catalogs instead of watching the game. Of course he was also sitting as close as possible to the food

And I see he has yet another Sesame Street Ernie shirt. Hilarious!

Disappointing to see Sam already back to looking unkempt. Oh well ...

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Let's face it, there is something seriously wrong with jobless Jay sexuality...and don't get me wrong, i don't have anything against gays and I don't even think Jay is one! However, he is not even a metro sexual (since he dress like a slob) SO WHAT IS HE??? I'm thinking that he is the new phenomenon of the 21 century called ; extremely weak men..

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

He could have a hormone imbalance. I skip through the vlogs, but Lily on the donkey was cute. What bothers me the most about vlog babies on Youtube is people steal their photos and then roleplay on Instagram. It's truly sick and disturbing. You know those people are pedophiles. Now they tell people to keep your Instagram and FB pics private, especially if you have kids.

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

Edie wrote:He could have a hormone imbalance. I skip through the vlogs, but Lily on the donkey was cute. What bothers me the most about vlog babies on Youtube is people steal their photos and then roleplay on Instagram. It's truly sick and disturbing. You know those people are pedophiles. Now they tell people to keep your Instagram and FB pics private, especially if you have kids.
That's sick! I know all of the kids are at a high risk for being watched by pedophiles but I hadn't heard of the instagram thing! :? :x :o

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Edie wrote:He could have a hormone imbalance. I skip through the vlogs, but Lily on the donkey was cute. What bothers me the most about vlog babies on Youtube is people steal their photos and then roleplay on Instagram. It's truly sick and disturbing. You know those people are pedophiles. Now they tell people to keep your Instagram and FB pics private, especially if you have kids.
Tell that to the Schuermans!!! Nothing will stop the constant flow of $$$$$$$

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

DeviliciousDrew wrote:
That's sick! I know all of the kids are at a high risk for being watched by pedophiles but I hadn't heard of the instagram thing! :? :x :o
Me neither - that is scary and really twisted.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Edie wrote:He could have a hormone imbalance .
Haha! That's funny ...

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Just a ordinary cheet day ;Image

What's with that HAIR??? He start to look like a madame Pompadour

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Wonder why Sam didn't show Christiana's hair outside? We know damn well if it looked good, that Sam would be taking the credit for it.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”