Sam Schuerman Part 3

Gurucide
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 3

Post by Gurucide »

Oh, and another thing, Sam & Jay. I don't believe you will ever have half of the success as your BFFs (sacconejolys or Judy and benji) because you have no class. I am fed up with watching you disgust the hell out of your viewers just because you think it's funny. No, it's fucking disgusting. You take no fucking consideration or thought into what your viewers might be doing while they are watching you. And yet, somehow you feel it is OKAY to gross anyone out because you enjoy it. This does not make for successful prime time viewing. You'd never get a prime time TV feel-good family slot, because you're just NASTY! You don't fucking realize or put two and two together that this does indeed affect you. You just do it anyways with no care or thought to how this would impact anyone. I am sick of it. I am sick of your mannerisms, your phrases, your quirks, everything you fucking do annoys me.

Your kids are demanding spoiled brats. I no longer care to watch them grow up. I won't be surprised if they end up hating you one day. I hope you quit. I hope your hate gets the best of you, and you fucking end it. You've already quit once, so why not again. I can no longer support a family by watching if they treat their public like shit. You don't answer anyone. You don't care. You don't seem to understand that it is not all about YOU! I don't care if you're the Shaytards or some lowly family who is just starting on youtube. There is NO reason why you should be ignoring the people who care. The people who watch you day in and day out. If you take the fucking time to make videos and edit them. Then, you need to take the time to answer people, too. You aren't famous yet. You haven't made it yet. I hope you fucking don't make it, because you don't deserve it.

I can't respect a family who has both parents staying at home to make youtube videos who have no real jobs. You live off your earnings from YouTube and probably live off the government to support your sad asses. Get a job, Jay. Get an education and get a fucking job, you lazy fuck. Your kids are going to grow up believing that every family lives the way you do. That it is normal to have a camera in his or her face 24/7, and that it is okay. They will have no work ethic and no values. They will believe that it is acceptable to live in a make-believe world. They will believe they can do no wrong. They will have no concept of failure or no how to cope with it, when they do fail. Because, the both of you seem to believe that your kids are perfect and they can do no wrong. Everything is "Good job, baby!". I can't continue to watch that or see it backfire one day, just because you couldn't say "No!". Nope, can't do it. I don't want to see it. I am DONE! I am so done with this family. I hope your minions come to their senses and wake up to the reality that you are pathetic. All of their praises of you disgust me, because I know just foul you really are. You leading them on to believe that they could indeed be your friend if you only watched them, is bullshit. The gifts that you were given that your rarely use or disposed of or set aside, shows exactly how much you do indeed care. Which isn't saying much. I can't stand it. I am DONE with you both. This is the last time you will be hearing from me. I can't continue talking to a fucking wall just to be ignored. My advice means nothing to you. I can only hope that the both of you will wake the fuck up and make some real changes. You clearly see no problem, but how is it that everyone else does see one? Take a hint. Goodbye, Schuermans.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by jennibell »

I never noticed that they don't respond to comments since I am not subscribed to any of the channels, but I do know that if something is discussed on this thread they usually address it or make some smart ass comment in the vlog the next day.

WOW Phoenix looks so awful with his hair it's so ratty & ugly, it doesn't do the poor kid any favors since he's not the cutest kid out there (just my opinion). It's a shame his mom is trying to turn him into a girl, seeing as she already has Lily.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Barbie888 wrote:
Edie wrote:I haven't seen Sam answer questions or reply to comments in years.
I already addressed that here...the fact that they NEVER answer! I used to commented on her beauty videos but never did I get any reply.I comment on other ,,guru's,, and you can really tell who really cares! Flowerbomb is one of them! Mother of r 3 kids and always find time to answer you!!! Missmai27, busy makeup artist from Paris, another one! Tammy, Uppiesbeats59,always appreciate your comments!! I found that only LisaLisaD1 and the Schuerman's are the one who are too busy to do so.Lisa answer to some major brown noses sometimes but S&J NEVER!!! What a greedy, self absorbed morons!!! I'm actually really shocked at myself how I came to dislike them as soon as Jay stop working..You can really see their true colors .Judge me if you want but I honestly I don't think their kids are cute!!! If I wouldn't know who they are and passed them on a street, I would never even notice those kids.Absolutely nothing cute about them! And now, knowing who are the parents!!! phhhhh ...
I'm subbed to the same people and noticed that. All of them are busy women (except Lisa), but they can keep up with their family, work, and Youtube.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

They can't take the time to reply. I asked one time why they didn't, and I got jumped on by the minions saying that Sam is super busy. YouTube is her job. Interacting with the public that watch her videos/vlog is part of it. Her and Jay wouldn't make it in the real world. They're drifters. Can't stay in one place too long. It's a shame that some people are being taken by Sam and Jay - those that praise them daily - at least through them a thank you in writing, Sam. Acknowledge them - post a reply to their comments. Saying it in a vlog is the easy way out. Make the time to interact and properly thank the gulliable people who are watching and praise you.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

And Sam ~ you can try your hardest to look good in the OOTD & FOTD pics you post, but you'll never be in the same league as someone like TiffanyD - because she has style. You don't. You can filter them all you want. You're frumpy. You don't know how to piece together an outfit. Jay certainly doesn't help when he wears ripped, stained T shirts.

Your vlog will never reach the popularity as Judy's...even though you copy left and right from them. You're putting family "videos" on YouTube for a laugh. I wonder what your father thinks of Jay. He seems like a hardworking man. How can he respect Jay, if he can watch and see what Jay does all day - which is nothing.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Is Sam from England???? ...and she does not even know that Europe is a continent??? Holly crap!!! They are more stupid than I thought!!! I honestly disgusted with them.Their vloggs are so boring, the only reason I'm still watching is You guys , GG and some good laughs on their expense..My kids are laughing with me when they happen to see a glimpse of those morons.Jay at the gym with a pink camera!!! What a joke! I know for the fact that people who are serious about exercising and working out don't ever say: bruthal, I'm so tired..after they finish at the gym.Gym and work outs invigorates and busts energy level, not make the person tired and lifeless..There is something wrong with Jay if he feels like that..I can't imagine him being a private trainer, WHAT a JOKE!!!! Image

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

OMG!! Jay and the pig clip!! Hahaha

GagMeWithAGuru
Lurker
Lurker

Post by GagMeWithAGuru »

I think their greed and arrogance are worse this second go round.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

GagMeWithAGuru wrote:I think their greed and arrogance are worse this second go round.
That's why they are second time around!!!..because!!of greed and arrogance.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”