Sam Schuerman Part 3

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 3

Post by Edie »

Lily is either in the stroller or being carried too much. Why would she want to learn to walk when they carry her all the time? They're home most days, all day. There is no excuse for not helping her to walk.

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by *Bazinga* »

Edie wrote:Lily is either in the stroller or being carried too much. Why would she want to learn to walk when they carry her all the time? They're home most days, all day. There is no excuse for not helping her to walk.

According to their speech the other day. J&S don't see the reason for the kids to grow up so quickly. Jay said something along the lines of having your whole life to walk. I just don't understand how they think teaching her how to walk and telling P "NO" is taking away from them being a kid?

Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Valentino »

*Bazinga* wrote:
Edie wrote:Lily is either in the stroller or being carried too much. Why would she want to learn to walk when they carry her all the time? They're home most days, all day. There is no excuse for not helping her to walk.

According to their speech the other day. J&S don't see the reason for the kids to grow up so quickly. Jay said something along the lines of having your whole life to walk. I just don't understand how they think teaching her how to walk and telling P "NO" is taking away from them being a kid?
LOL That speech was ridiculous and just as lazy as Jay is. His save face/passive aggressive attempt at trying to shut down the people leaving comments that Lily should be walking, and other YT kids Lily's age are walking/have been walking for some time. And while I realize that no two kids are the same, and I agree that a child will make the choice when ready, it sure as hell doesn't help Lily that her parents have this attitude of whatever. There are exercises they could do with their daughter to help her along.

But I guess Sam's too busy attending to Phoenix's needs and Jay too busy heading to the gym to lose his :oink: a.k.a his excuse to get out of the house and escape his family for bit.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

*Bazinga* wrote:

I've come to the conclusion that EVERYTHING these two people say and do is their way of justifying being lazy. Jay's decision to quit his job to stay at home and be a full time vlogger...laziness. He doesn't do anything on those vlogs that is even remotely interesting, or anything he couldn't do and still hold down a job. He simply didn't want to work. He'd rather stay home and wear his PJ's, grow a beard, lay around and watch movies and play with kiddie toys, and make lewd comments to Sam all day. Sam's being too "nervous" to leave her kids for any real length of time or to let them grow up and be normal kids...laziness. She'd rather keep them as needy little babies who can't do without her than go out and have a real life or get a job. One of these two people should be working at a real job. Their vlogs are losing more steam by the day. How long before they run into a wall and have to pull the plug like they did two years ago?

While I'm not particularly worried about the fact that Lily isn't walking by herself yet, or that Phoenix's speech doesn't seem as developed as it should be, I do think they would both be helped by being allowed to socialize more with other kids their same ages. They don't go to daycare because neither of their parents have a job...but Phoenix is almost old enough now to go to pre-school, and I'm sure there are play groups or "mommy and me" classes that Sam and Lily could attend. If Phoenix and Lily were around other kids in their age group, especially a structured type of activity, they would catch up with any skills they are lacking very quickly.

Most libraries and many churches have programs for kids that include story time, age appropriate games, and other activities for young kids. Phoenix is almost old enough to take tumbling or dance classes. Sam and Jay may not be very social or think they need have friends or be active in the community, but their are going to be hurting those kids if they just build this little world where they don't leave their double-wide unless they need to eat or buy something, and where they don't interact with other people unless they are family or over the internet. I sometimes wonder what is going through Phoenix and Lily's little minds when they see their mom and dad talking to a camera 24/7. Phoenix is already showing signs of "performing" for the camera, and it wont' be long before Lily is doing the same. Those kids deserve to live a normal life without a camera shoved in their faces every waking minute of the day. :(

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

Wow your comment got me thinking Indilwen, especially about Sam not doing the mommy and me classes with Lily. I thought she just didn't want to feel awkward around moms that she didn't know but you are right it's pure laziness. I truly believed that she had some sort of social anxiety issue but its just a cover up for their laziness. This woman has worked in customer service for her whole life in retail, hairdressing and what not. So you mean she just didn't talk to customers or clients because she felt awkward? Yeah freaking right!

In todays vlog her and the :oink: were hiding out in some hallway drinking the companys coffee instead of socializing with the other people who were there with their kids. That's how you meet new people and make friends, by talking to them, instead they ditch the place and go sit in some dark hallway :?.

The :oink: has no excuses, hes just that, a lazy ass :oink:.

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

jennibell wrote:Wow your comment got me thinking Indilwen, especially about Sam not doing the mommy and me classes with Lily. I thought she just didn't want to feel awkward around moms that she didn't know but you are right it's pure laziness. I truly believed that she had some sort of social anxiety issue but its just a cover up for their laziness. This woman has worked in customer service for her whole life in retail, hairdressing and what not. So you mean she just didn't talk to customers or clients because she felt awkward? Yeah freaking right!

In todays vlog her and the :oink: were hiding out in some hallway drinking the companys coffee instead of socializing with the other people who were there with their kids. That's how you meet new people and make friends, by talking to them, instead they ditch the place and go sit in some dark hallway :?.

The :oink: has no excuses, hes just that, a lazy ass :oink:.
Sam is just way too codependent on her children, it seems almost unhealthy. Let your children explore and learn, that's what life is about. Poor Phoenix is just being coddled and sheltered, he doesn't even have any friends it seems. And Sam has said she doesn't know what she's going to do when her kids start school and things like that, it's like um, you're going to be a normal fucking person and let them be their own people! I don't know if this is coming out right or if I'm making sense, it just seems like...weird. Like she's going to be one of those weird parents who coddle their children to the point of homeschooling them and keeping them from the outside world because of "OMG DRUGS AND SEX AND GERMS AND BAD THINGS!!!!"

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

That was a Jay's old job.I'm wondering how the other co workers must thing about him..lol...not working, vlogging( so he thinks) showing up for this fundraiser with his wife( hand stretched out holding a camera) I had noticed people and some kids are staring at them.Must be so awkward.I guess if they live in NY city no one would care but small town in Montana people must be really shocked to see this family.
Have you guys also notice how they are doing things , just to prove the point that they don't give a crap?They are insisting that Lily is wearing that stupid necklace, Jay is still talking ding, ding in his Kermit voice, Sam was treating Phoenix to a new pedi/mani ( way to go Sam!! )

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Barbie888 wrote:That was a Jay's old job.I'm wondering how the other co workers must thing about him..lol...not working, vlogging( so he thinks) showing up for this fundraiser with his wife( hand stretched out holding a camera) I had noticed people and some kids are staring at them.Must be so awkward.I guess if they live in NY city no one would care but small town in Montana people must be really shocked to see this family.
Have you guys also notice how they are doing things , just to prove the point that they don't give a crap?They are insisting that Lily is wearing that stupid necklace, Jay is still talking ding, ding in his Kermit voice, Sam was treating Phoenix to a new pedi/mani ( way to go Sam!! )

Oh, that's right! Jay used to work there...AWKWARD!

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I think if P had friends who were boys, he could play and be away from Sam and Jay for hours. Kids his age can and should get used to being away from mom and dad, because it's going to happen sooner or later. He thrived when he was around uncle Rob because he took the time to teach him things and go outside. If you let him explore, he could learn so much. Sam seemed annoyed that the kids loved being outside and getting dirty. That's something you have to accept when you have them! These people live in their own world. And I think it was awkward as hell when they showed up at his former workplace. I don't think Jay was a good salesman or something, the money obviously wasn't worth it to him.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

I don't think Sam wants Phoenix to play with other boys.She rather keep him at home and teach him to be feminine. :D

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

Barbie888 wrote:I don't think Sam wants Phoenix to play with other boys.She rather keep him at home and teach him to be feminine. :D
I've mentioned on here that it would be really nice if Jay did some "guy time" with P. Maybe play with a Nerf football, get outside and build a snowman or something. Do stuff on a regular base that doesn't include make-up or being cute.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Barbie888 wrote:I don't think Sam wants Phoenix to play with other boys.She rather keep him at home and teach him to be feminine. :D
Of course she doesn't. That would just lead to embarrassing questions. "Phoenix, why do you have a girl's hairdo?" "Phoenix, why do you have fingernail polish on your toes?" "Phoenix, why don't you know how to share?" "Phoenix, what's wrong with your mommy and daddy's arms? Why do they stick out like that all the time?"

It really won't shock me to find out that they decide to homeschool those two kids. I almost hope they are still vlogging when the times comes so that we can find out how that all turns out for them! It also won't shock me if Sam ends up pregnant again soon. As soon as Phoenix and Lily truly aren't dependent on her, I think she will panic and feel compelled to have another baby. Or if their views drop off. I'm convinced the only reason people watch is because they are fascinated with those kids. It CAN'T be because they are interested in Sam and Jay!

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Is it possible for to uneducated people to home school??? What can they teach the kids?? the art of eating yogurt ??? :D

stark2007
Informer
Informer

Post by stark2007 »

I think Sam just has an issue with wanting to feel needed. It seems like she wants to keep them babies because the younger/baby like they are, the more dependent and clingy they will be and I think she likes that feeling. She cant make it a couple of hours without being around them and she has no life outside of the kids. Just like the other day when she went out with her sister, When Sam got back she was asking, "Did you miss me, Did you miss me??" Its like, she wanted so bad to hear that they needed her and didnt like being without her. I think it is possible that this could all stem from deeper issue. Maybe because of the situation with Sams mother passing away. Sam maybe trying to feel that void of needing a mother through her kids and just wants her kids to be very cling and dependent upon her because she didnt always have that. Dont get me wrong, its good that she wants to be so involved with her kids and tend to their needs, but like a lot of us have said, it hold the kids back and is a hindering their growth and development.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

Barbie888 wrote:Is it possible for to uneducated people to home school??? What can they teach the kids?? the art of eating yogurt ??? :D
Umm no, they are perfectly capable of teaching the kids important things like Spelling. The first words they will learn to spell will be snazzy, din-dins, nervous, cute, and my favorite word in the Schuerman vocabulary caulk. 8-)

Anyways I tried to post a pic but failed LOL. Have any of you checked out Sams new blog post? She Photoshoped the crap out of her pictures, like not a wrinkle in sight, porcelain like skin in all the pictures. I guess she didn't like the comment someone made here on GG about her 50 year old lips/mouth. Hey Sam, how you doing gurl ? :busted:

stark2007
Informer
Informer

Post by stark2007 »

jennibell wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:Is it possible for to uneducated people to home school??? What can they teach the kids?? the art of eating yogurt ??? :D
Umm no, they are perfectly capable of teaching the kids important things like Spelling. The first words they will learn to spell will be snazzy, din-dins, nervous, cute, and my favorite word in the Schuerman vocabulary caulk. 8-)

Anyways I tried to post a pic but failed LOL. Have any of you checked out Sams new blog post? She Photoshoped the crap out of her pictures, like not a wrinkle in sight, porcelain like skin in all the pictures. I guess she didn't like the comment someone made here on GG about her 50 year old lips/mouth. Hey Sam, how you doing gurl ? :busted:
Wow! That is too much photo shopping. It doesnt even look airbrushed. She made her skin look like PLASTIC. I hate when gurus/bloggers do that. I want to really be able to see what the makeup looks like on the skin, especially if you are trying to review a product.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Hahahaha...sooooo realistic!!! a specially since we all JUST enjoyed her mustache the other day!!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Yes, she did photoshop away her flaws BIG TIME. I do have to say, though...I like her a lot better with a lighter, more neutral shade of lipstick. That bright red looks HORRIBLE on her! So unflattering. For one thing, her coloring doesn't work well with those bright red shades, and the other is that they accentuate her teeth more than a more subtle shade.

I always think it's amazing how much different she looks with her makeup on and her hair done. Even when I'm not particularly fond of what she does, I can't say that anything she does is an improvement over the way she looks when she doesn't fix herself up. I don't even have much of a problem with a "no makeup" look...but when she doesn't put on makeup, she doesn't even bother to fix her hair or put on decent clothes. There's GOT to be a happy medium in there somewhere. I don't think she needs to do a full face of makeup and curl her hair every single day...but would it kill her to slap on a little lipgloss and mascara and maybe brush her hair when she's not doing her full-on makeup routine? Oh wait...she can't bother to wash it off most of the time when she DOES put on makeup, so I guess it's better is she just leaves it off. How can she even be considered a beauty guru anymore?

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

She is one of those people that look like a completely different person without makeup.Adding, matted hair and one of her infamous outfit +no bra and Voila!!! Hobo! :D
I also agree with you, Indilwen that she should stay away from those bright lipsticks.They are horrendous on her,They put a big emphasis on her teeth.Lighter colors are so much nicer on her.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Hi guys- I am new here - I am sooo glad I found this place...

May I vent please?????

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”