Sam Schuerman Part 2

stark2007
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 2

Post by stark2007 »

ThisFuckingNunu. wrote:Couldnt watch the box swap video, i dont like not being able to see a persons eyes. Its hard to connect with them.
I agree! I didnt realize how much something so simple would bother me so much! I kept wishing she would them off, it was driving me crazy. I eventually just exited out of the video.

stark2007
Informer
Informer

Post by stark2007 »

Momma99 wrote:It is refreshing to see that other people to ice that they pay a lot more attention to phoenix than poor lil lily. I remember his 2nd bday party was over the top about him and they did a whole food theme and it seems Lilys party was not as big of a deal for them. As for the present situation I agree that those parents should have taken control of there kids and let her try and open her gifts. Phoenix has taken over all her toys and in there recent videos with the little tunnel he's always in it and lily cries and she wants to play with it but of course phoenix has taken over that too. I think that Sam has a favorite and unfortunately is way too obvious and sad for lily. I also noticed that his speech is horrible for a child of his age. They always say that he says these things but you can't really understand or you never hear him actually say them, they speak for him so much. NO should be in every child and parents vocabulary but they don't seem to have it in there's. The electronics situation is a bit crazy. They give him there phones,camera,ipad and then wonder why everything is always broken! I wonder why! JUST SAY NO! Lol. I just hope that they eventually give lily the attention that she deserves and clearly wants. That's why she always gives them stink eye. I do agree that jay is more attentive to lily than sam. Is it me or does it drive anyone else crazy that she lets phoenix go through her expensive makeup and do a he pleases with it? I collect makeup and we all know how expensive even drug store makeup is and when she lets him go through her collection and draw on himself and make a mess of things I just don't get it, but I guess that have it like that to let him ruin a $20 eyeliner etc.

I couldnt have said it any better!!! I wish she would just say NOOO when it is appropriate. I promise it will not make you a bad mother Sam. A child who has never heard no, will grow up to have issues and lots of trouble, in my opinion. If you do not set limits and correct them from a young age, you will have big problems when they are teenagers.

Also, I am so tired of Sam telling us what Phoenix said. Good for her that she can understand those long sentences/comments that he supposedly says, but I can barely understand him most of the time.

Justcurious1029
Learner
Learner

Post by Justcurious1029 »

stark2007 wrote:
Momma99 wrote:It is refreshing to see that other people to ice that they pay a lot more attention to phoenix than poor lil lily. I remember his 2nd bday party was over the top about him and they did a whole food theme and it seems Lilys party was not as big of a deal for them. As for the present situation I agree that those parents should have taken control of there kids and let her try and open her gifts. Phoenix has taken over all her toys and in there recent videos with the little tunnel he's always in it and lily cries and she wants to play with it but of course phoenix has taken over that too. I think that Sam has a favorite and unfortunately is way too obvious and sad for lily. I also noticed that his speech is horrible for a child of his age. They always say that he says these things but you can't really understand or you never hear him actually say them, they speak for him so much. NO should be in every child and parents vocabulary but they don't seem to have it in there's. The electronics situation is a bit crazy. They give him there phones,camera,ipad and then wonder why everything is always broken! I wonder why! JUST SAY NO! Lol. I just hope that they eventually give lily the attention that she deserves and clearly wants. That's why she always gives them stink eye. I do agree that jay is more attentive to lily than sam. Is it me or does it drive anyone else crazy that she lets phoenix go through her expensive makeup and do a he pleases with it? I collect makeup and we all know how expensive even drug store makeup is and when she lets him go through her collection and draw on himself and make a mess of things I just don't get it, but I guess that have it like that to let him ruin a $20 eyeliner etc.

I couldnt have said it any better!!! I wish she would just say NOOO when it is appropriate. I promise it will not make you a bad mother Sam. A child who has never heard no, will grow up to have issues and lots of trouble, in my opinion. If you do not set limits and correct them from a young age, you will have big problems when they are teenagers.

Also, I am so tired of Sam telling us what Phoenix said. Good for her that she can understand those long sentences/comments that he supposedly says, but I can barely understand him most of the time.
I agree with most of what you both said, except Phoenix having horrible verbal skills. Please understand that each kid develops very differently and just because you don't understand what he's saying doesn't mean he's not saying what Sam interprets. It's very common for moms to be able to understand what their kids say but other people having no clue. Plus, since he turned two in February his speech has developed tremendously. You can't expect every kid to speak perfectly clear at that age just because you have a kid or know one who does.

stark2007
Informer
Informer

Post by stark2007 »

Justcurious1029 wrote:
stark2007 wrote:

I agree with most of what you both said, except Phoenix having horrible verbal skills. Please understand that each kid develops very differently and just because you don't understand what he's saying doesn't mean he's not saying what Sam interprets. It's very common for moms to be able to understand what their kids say but other people having no clue. Plus, since he turned two in February his speech has developed tremendously. You can't expect every kid to speak perfectly clear.

I do agree with what you are saying!! Sure it is hard for me to understand him, but i do not think he has bad verbal skills at all, for a 2 year old. I was trying to say that I find it a little annoying how Sam is constantly telling us what Phoenix said (off camera), or when Jay walks in the door and she goes on a rant telling us everything that Phoenix has said. She does it A LOT, and it kind of get annoying for me.

orangepenguin20
Learner
Learner

Post by orangepenguin20 »

I like how in the new Vlog Jay keeps saying everything is a "good deal", like the $100 play kitchen that the already have one of. Nothing is a good deal if you don't have a job idiot! If you can't afford basic health/dental care for your family stop buying excessive amounts of toys/makeup/flannel shirts. JK about the flannel shirts ;), he did need a new shirt. It was so awkward when Sam was like look at how good he looks...then she panned up and he looked all dorky with the flannel shirt tucked in.

slimmingdown
Debater
Debater

Post by slimmingdown »

ack, Jay posted a photo of Sam's new shoes... I though it was a joke at first and they are really Lily's blown up to look big. The shoes are pink sparkles... what kind of 28 (?) year old would wear those. My 8 year cousin would love them but not anyone above 12! What was she thinking?!

stark2007
Informer
Informer

Post by stark2007 »

slimmingdown wrote:ack, Jay posted a photo of Sam's new shoes... I though it was a joke at first and they are really Lily's blown up to look big. The shoes are pink sparkles... what kind of 28 (?) year old would wear those. My 8 year cousin would love them but not anyone above 12! What was she thinking?!
So, I was curious and wanted to see these shoes! I agree with you completely. I will say that I am a total "girly-girl" and I do like pink and sequins/glitter, BUT those shoes are just wayyyyyy wayyyy too much. Totally not age appropriate. There is a way to wear sequins or pink (small amounts/accent, pops of pink, and maybe not both together) and make it look classy and "grown up." Those shoes would look super cute on Lily..lol

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

her wrote:i have a feeling that they needed to "groom" jay because he's gonna be showing a lot of whole body shots in his weight loss blog. haha! they probably realize that a lot of people has been complaining about jay's hairy back and belly. ew!
LMAO!
Now if they could get him to stop digging in his ears, his nose, and that sick snort thing he does...
The 7 minutes in heaven vlog this morning made me want to hurl. Jay, we get it - you're horny. GAWD.
Did anyone else think P was taking a poo in his pants when they were shopping? He was in the stroller straining away and Sam asked him what he was doing.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

^ don't forget the constant up the nose shots get all get to enjoy when he's vlogging. No matter how much he shaves and how much weight he loses, he's still so unattractive and unmanly. YUCK!!!

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Kids learn most words from other kids by communicating. Since they don't have him in any classes or extra activities, he's limited to what they talk about at home, or cartoons. Not exactly stimulating for a two year old. Notice they took him out of gymnastics and play groups when Jay quit his job? I've also noticed it seems like Sam is scared Phoenix will get hurt if he plays outside, but he's not a baby. Boys get bumps and bruises.

Lovenothate
Learner
Learner

Post by Lovenothate »

Did he lose weight or just finally do some normal hygiene stuff?

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

I don't know if hes actually lost any lbs, but they showed in the vlog that they shaved his back and gut and he also faked tanned. Some people here mentioned that it looked like he was sucking in is stomach in his blog pictures but I haven't seen them, honestly he looks the same to me but I am sure he lost some water weight.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

jennibell wrote:I don't know if hes actually lost any lbs, but they showed in the vlog that they shaved his back and gut and he also faked tanned. Some people here mentioned that it looked like he was sucking in is stomach in his blog pictures but I haven't seen them, honestly he looks the same to me but I am sure he lost some water weight.
Someone has a very interesting observation, Jay's jeans from the picture on his vlogg looks the same.If he lost weight the jeans would not look the same.I went to his blogg and I have to agree, they are the same fit as before.Also , if you look at his picture from behind. when he can't suck his stomach up, you can see that there is not much improvement. I'm not saying he is not on his way...he is!! but why do they advertising so soon.It is only 3 weeks, so you can expect too much.All that spray tan, and shaving of his body hair...OMG...so unnecessary.In the mean time Sam is not doing anything about herself but rather eating all the crap she can get.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Sam's stupid demanding that Phoenix say this and Phoenix say that, basically talking for him and making him repeat everything is beginning to backfire in a really unpleasant manner. Have you noticed that when they are just sitting around, now and chatting, Phoenix sits and parrots conversation. Not in the normal kid trying to get in on the talk kind of way, but in the "Phoenix say, blah, blah, blah" kind of way that his mother has been stressing over and over day in and day out for months, now. Woman turned her kid into a walking tape recorder.

Three weeks is too soon to be taking full length bod shots with sunless tanner and shaved back and chest. You aren't going to see any real results, yet. In his clothes, it looks as if Jay may have lost a little, but he's not buff. For Pete's sake, stop shoving his nekkid torso down our throats! :barf: We can only take so much!

I can't understand why Sam allows Phoenix to tear into her makeup they way he does. I would never allow that. On the rare occasions that my son got into mine, he got read the riot act for it. Newsflash, Sam, it is perfectly okay to have things that are just for you, that you keep out of reach of your children and don't allow them to get in to and tear apart. Those kids have plenty of toys, they don't need to ruin her makeup, too. She was doing a beauty video one day, talking up a new product and couldn't give the information on it, including the shade name because apparently Phoenix had gotten into it and destroyed the information card that she needed in order to do her job properly. And that seems to be perfectly okay with her. :roll:

I'm going to say it. again. The bright bra straps... Sam. Do I have to round up a posse and come up there? Woman, do yourself and everyone who has to look at you and see you in your videos a solid, go to a department store and get yourself fitted and buy a few high quality, super supportive bras. The bright bra straps showing all of the time looks STUPID. It looks tacky and bad. And those "bras" that you wear? Girl, they are doing you no favors. You look a mess. Worse than a mess. Yes, it willl be a bit costly. But, if you don't buy new iPhones and pricey sneakers and whatthefuckelse for that lazy, layabout husband of yours for a couple of weeks, you can afford it and trust me, you will love the way you look and feel with the right bras. Do it. I dare you. I double dog dare you. Go for it.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Justcurious1029
Learner
Learner

Post by Justcurious1029 »

Does Sam have a boob job? I mean they're massive and the times she has talked about them she doesn't seem to like how huge they are. I do not understand women who get ginormous implants. It's not attractive or functional.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Justcurious1029 wrote:Does Sam have a boob job? I mean they're massive and the times she has talked about them she doesn't seem to like how huge they are. I do not understand women who get ginormous implants. It's not attractive or functional.

I don't think so. As someone who has naturally huge boobs, herself, I can attest that it is definitely possible to be naturally extremely large up top. Add to that the fact that Sam is currently breast feeding and you get extra big extra large breasts. They are a challenge to live with and to contain. Sam has an affinity for skimpy, flimsy, cheap "sports bras" from WalMart and such stores and these types of bras were never meant to support a rack like hers. And they aren't. They kind of prop them up... A little but they don't lift, separate or give true support, nor do they stop her boobs from flying all over the place when she moves. It's sad.

The trick to making extremely large breasts look the best you can is support. They have to be in a properly fitted, super support bra with strong straps, a nice, wide band and plenty of coverage. The bra has to hold them up high on the chest wall, balance them precisely where they belong and mould them just so to make them look natural and slightly minimized but not like the nose cones of ballistic missiles. A good bra for vary large breasts will also minimize bounce and jiggle as well as strain on the shoulders and back and neck. It's a tall order for a bra. LOL

stark2007
Informer
Informer

Post by stark2007 »

desertwind wrote:
Justcurious1029 wrote:Does Sam have a boob job? I mean they're massive and the times she has talked about them she doesn't seem to like how huge they are. I do not understand women who get ginormous implants. It's not attractive or functional.

I don't think so. As someone who has naturally huge boobs, herself, I can attest that it is definitely possible to be naturally extremely large up top. Add to that the fact that Sam is currently breast feeding and you get extra big extra large breasts. They are a challenge to live with and to contain. Sam has an affinity for skimpy, flimsy, cheap "sports bras" from WalMart and such stores and these types of bras were never meant to support a rack like hers. And they aren't. They kind of prop them up... A little but they don't lift, separate or give true support, nor do they stop her boobs from flying all over the place when she moves. It's sad.

The trick to making extremely large breasts look the best you can is support. They have to be in a properly fitted, super support bra with strong straps, a nice, wide band and plenty of coverage. The bra has to hold them up high on the chest wall, balance them precisely where they belong and mould them just so to make them look natural and slightly minimized but not like the nose cones of ballistic missiles. A good bra for vary large breasts will also minimize bounce and jiggle as well as strain on the shoulders and back and neck. It's a tall order for a bra. LOL
I completely agree!! I also have large breasts, actually about the same size as Sam. You cant just wear any old bra, and definitely not a sports bra! When you have large breasts, it takes a lot of effort, trial and error and even money. For me, personally, I like to invest in good high quality bras. Has anyone noticed how Sams boobs kind of swing and bounce everywhere? I remember in one vlog, she was playing around and doing jumping jacks and I thought her boobs were going to smack her in her face...geez! I dont know how she can stand it. For me, under wire is very important.I know she did a video on her mommy channel and she mentioned how uncomfortable bras and under wire were. I feel like if you buy a high quality bra, there are very comfortable under wire bras. I agree that those colored straps just look tacky.I have seen her wear some cute tops at times, but then she has those tacky neon straps peeking out. I wonder if she has at least one nice bra, maybe to wear when she has to get dressed up and go to an event, like in LA. She probably wore that old sports bra with pink straps when she went to last event in LA (when she dressed up in the all black outfit).

Having large breasts, the only time i wear a sports bra is when I go to the gym..BUT..I wear it over my regular full coverage under wire bra.. I know some people might think its weird, but my regular bra gives me the support and lift that I need, and the sports bra holds them in place and sort of "holds them down" while I am moving. If you have large breasts, try this if you dont already! Your will not have to worry about breast moving/jiggling/bouncing AT ALL while you are running or doing any kind of exercise!

AwesomeSauce
Informer
Informer

Post by AwesomeSauce »

I've been watching their vlogs since they've been back. I am about ready to stop watching her beauty videos because it's products that are way above what I could afford or always the same stuff. I'm finding myself skipping through their vlogs more and more. Lily is adorable, IMO. Phoenix....poor guy doesn't have a fighting chance. He'll have the kind of parents that try to be friends instead of parents to their kids, which is okay when they are adults but not as they are growing up.

Jay is annoying. Sorry, I really tried to like him but the constant "so cute" and other sayings is grating. I think Sam is so patient and upbeat but the constant "do you like it? do you love it?" is really more annoying than the "so cute".

I don't know if videos and blogs make the same amount of money from Adsense but based on my blog subscriber count and page views and comparing Sam's beauty channel and vlogs, they would at least be making $3k a month on the low end. That doesn't count the money they may make from sponsors, etc.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Sam, turn off that frakking artificial heartbeat! It's like being in an Edgar Allan Poe horror house, for fuck's sake! Lil is one. She doesn't need an artificial heartbeat, any longer. Especially during the day when she is up and about.

Jay is not Sam's "Daddy". He is her husband. Unless she is referring to him to her children, calling him "Daddy" all of the time is just weird and infantile. If those two get off on the whole "Daddy" thing in private, whatever. Ew. But, consenting adults and all that. But in public and so forth, it's just fucking inappropriate and off putting, Sam called Jay Daddy so many times in this last vlog I wanted to :barf: . Phoenix is going to grow up calling his Aunt Christiana BS. Wonder how she feels about that? :P

The swap unboxing. Geeze! Why couldn't Sam wear the Union Jack sunnies for a couple of minutes to set the mood then fucking TAKE THEM FUCKING OFF! :fit:

Jay sprayed so much of that cologne on himself that I'm surprised he didn't send everyone gagging from the restaurant. :oink: :oink:

stark2007
Informer
Informer

Post by stark2007 »

desertwind wrote:Sam, turn off that frakking artificial heartbeat! It's like being in an Edgar Allan Poe horror house, for fuck's sake! Lil is one. She doesn't need an artificial heartbeat, any longer. Especially during the day when she is up and about.

Jay is not Sam's "Daddy". He is her husband. Unless she is referring to him to her children, calling him "Daddy" all of the time is just weird and infantile. If those two get off on the whole "Daddy" thing in private, whatever. Ew. But, consenting adults and all that. But in public and so forth, it's just fucking inappropriate and off putting, Sam called Jay Daddy so many times in this last vlog I wanted to :barf: . Phoenix is going to grow up calling his Aunt Christiana BS. Wonder how she feels about that? :P

The swap unboxing. Geeze! Why couldn't Sam wear the Union Jack sunnies for a couple of minutes to set the mood then fucking TAKE THEM FUCKING OFF! :fit:

Jay sprayed so much of that cologne on himself that I'm surprised he didn't send everyone gagging from the restaurant. :oink: :oink:

OMG!! I cant imagine spraying that much cologne or perfume. I think he sprayed it about 5 or 6 times. Most high end colognes/perfumes I can only spray about 2 times. Ive never smelled it, so maybe was not a strong scent???..maybe something light. Most of my high end/expensive perfumes, if I sprayed that many times, everyone would have to leave out of the house and it would spell like I bathed in it..

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”