New thread, ladies. :)

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The ShitShow Pt. 69 - Hazy Shades of Crazy and Orange

Post by jennibell »

The Bug crying over sour candy she wasn't even eating was annoying. Man I feel bad for those kids, they're a mess emotionally, socially and mentally and they aren't even 6 years old. That's exactly what Sam wanted though; two helpless, scared little kids that can't thrive so Mommy will always have her babies.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

This is the second time I've seen them keep the kids home from school to "not spread germs", but then go out to stores and let them touch everything. Do they even get how backwards that is? Forget infecting all the kids at school, at this rate they're gonna infect half of the entire population of Tahoe.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Their new subs over the last 30 days is down to 22. It hasn't been that low since they started vlogging. Their view count for the last 30 days hasn't been this low since mid 2013. It looks like they started vlogging in Oct of 2012.

jenna_201445
Informer
Informer

Post by jenna_201445 »

Rumblethumps wrote:This is the second time I've seen them keep the kids home from school to "not spread germs", but then go out to stores and let them touch everything. Do they even get how backwards that is? Forget infecting all the kids at school, at this rate they're gonna infect half of the entire population of Tahoe.
She's done it numerous times. That's the dumb and inconsiderate Schuerman clan for you. Not only did they go out, they touched things that other kids are going to touch (like those arcade games). Someone with a Twitter account needs to make a photo of a kid with cancer and have text on it that says "If you are keeping them home from school for being sick, why are you allowing them to go to the mall and touch things that other kids will touch. Stop being selfish. Some people have weakened immune systems. What you are doing can make them violently ill and kill them."

I really hope that makes sense. English isn't my first language. I'm struggling to put what I mean into words.

They could also be faking the kids sickness. Maybe they don't have enough money to put the kids in "school" the whole week, so they come up with these excuses. Or maybe Norma just NEEDS her babies, so she keeps them out of school.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

puccamom wrote:So they get new seat covers and at 14:39 you can catch P wiping his cupcake covered fingers on the new seats!!! Get something for those kids...my gosh! (I don't know how to make a gif...it happens real quick)
Here he is wiping his hand on the bench after first wiping it on his shirt:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

michelle wrote:
puccamom wrote:So they get new seat covers and at 14:39 you can catch P wiping his cupcake covered fingers on the new seats!!! Get something for those kids...my gosh! (I don't know how to make a gif...it happens real quick)

Did you see how fast P looked at Jay? IDK the context of why but it seems P noticed Jay looking at him when he was wiping his hands on the bench. Napkins aren't that expensive. Neither are paper towels. LBR.

Speaking of cost: the queen of cheap shopping and buying useless shit didn't wanna spend a bunch of money on fabric of the table but didn't want it to look cheap. OMG Sam. You are seriously stupid.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

jenna_201445 wrote:
Rumblethumps wrote:This is the second time I've seen them keep the kids home from school to "not spread germs", but then go out to stores and let them touch everything. Do they even get how backwards that is? Forget infecting all the kids at school, at this rate they're gonna infect half of the entire population of Tahoe.
She's done it numerous times. That's the dumb and inconsiderate Schuerman clan for you. Not only did they go out, they touched things that other kids are going to touch (like those arcade games). Someone with a Twitter account needs to make a photo of a kid with cancer and have text on it that says "If you are keeping them home from school for being sick, why are you allowing them to go to the mall and touch things that other kids will touch. Stop being selfish. Some people have weakened immune systems. What you are doing can make them violently ill and kill them."

I really hope that makes sense. English isn't my first language. I'm struggling to put what I mean into words.

They could also be faking the kids sickness. Maybe they don't have enough money to put the kids in "school" the whole week, so they come up with these excuses. Or maybe Norma just NEEDS her babies, so she keeps them out of school.

Agreed.
Last time someone commented on the vlog about Sam keeping Lily home from school but taking her to target and out to eat- a stupid minion said "She doesn't have the flu. Calm down." That's not the fucking point. The point ISSSSSS- she is sick. She has germs. She is gross. Colds are contagious from beginning to end. So it doesn't have to be the fucking flu for someone else to catch it and no one wants her germs. And there are people with compromised immune systems and it's unfair to tell them to stay home just because idiots like Sam don't wanna keep their gross sick child at home. If you are too sick to attend school then you are too sick to go anywhere.

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

Image[/quote]

Did you see how fast P looked at Jay? IDK the context of why but it seems P noticed Jay looking at him when he was wiping his hands on the bench. Napkins aren't that expensive. Neither are paper towels. LBR.

Speaking of cost: the queen of cheap shopping and buying useless shit didn't wanna spend a bunch of money on fabric of the table but didn't want it to look cheap. OMG Sam. You are seriously stupid.[/quote]

Seriously! 1st day with the new covers and little buddy is already wiping his fingers down on them. I'll give them credit, the new covers don't look bad for a DIY. But those 1st ones shouldn't have gotten that nasty, because of yogurt spills as Sam puts it. Girl, it's from grubby fingers. They need to teach those kids table manners. And they next time they got to Target, get some damn napkins.

aidansmom5611
Learner
Learner

Post by aidansmom5611 »

jennibell wrote:The Bug crying over sour candy she wasn't even eating was annoying. Man I feel bad for those kids, they're a mess emotionally, socially and mentally and they aren't even 6 years old. That's exactly what Sam wanted though; two helpless, scared little kids that can't thrive so Mommy will always have her babies.

It's repulsive that Sam does this kinda crap to those kids...poor Lily......I mean my 4 year old doesn't like sour candy but he doesn't cry over it oh...wait...that's because I'm not an asshole of a mother putting unneccesary fear into my kids....tisk tisk Sam Schuerman tisk tisk...

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

I think Sam made up the sore throat issue - she made the kids believe it.

She wanted to go shopping and not be interrupted during it to go pick up the kids.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Pyramid11 wrote:I think Sam made up the sore throat issue - she made the kids believe it.

She wanted to go shopping and not be interrupted during it to go pick up the kids.
I agree. Those kids weren't sick. Scam and her Jobless loser were just too lazy and selfish to take them to school.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Sam is like a bad joke. One nobody gets or laughs at.
These quotes and inspirations she posts on IG. It would be great if she did or were all these inspirations but she isn't. Keep trying to convince yourself, Sam.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

hellyeah wrote:Image

Sam is like a bad joke. One nobody gets or laughs at.
These quotes and inspirations she posts on IG. It would be great if she did or were all these inspirations but she isn't. Keep trying to convince yourself, Sam.
Apparently she thinks adding lame and annoying music to images that have nothing to do with said music is being creative. Or maybe counting the seconds it takes Jobless to go to the store but speeding it up is creative? Oh yeah, she's SO artsy.

Rumblethumps
Informer
Informer

Post by Rumblethumps »

Pyramid11 wrote:I think Sam made up the sore throat issue - she made the kids believe it.

Hell, she might not have even let the kids in on the whole "sick" cover story at all. She probably just told them they were staying home that day and let that be it. They're probably so used to staying home from "school" (or wherever they go) that it's just a normal thing for them at this point.

Twitternightmare
Talker
Talker

Post by Twitternightmare »

I typed Sam Scheurman .. Man bunch of stuff popped up imagine trying to get a job and the employer running a search on you ...wow... she baths both kids at the same time.. So whe I seen this pic of her and her bro it made sense to why.. Image

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

Sam was happy to vacuum Bella's hair a bit too happy.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

mshighfemme wrote:Sam was happy to vacuum Bella's hair a bit too happy.

I thought the same thing! LOL. I'm sure she misses BS but I don't think she liked Bella at all. Which is strange considering Bella is cleaner and has better manners than Sam's kids or husband or Sam herself!

Speaking of vacuuming- Jay posted a snapchat of a close up of one of them sucking up a piece of grass. Like, is that snapchat worthy? Me thinks not. Their lives are such a bore. Other people I watch on snapchat have something to say or show. Not the Schuermans!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

The ShitShow Pt. 69 - Hazy Shades of Crazy and Orange

Post by hellyeah »

Watched Sam's snaps and she's already not using the expensive products she bought from the spa. She puts a lot of stuff on her face. It's no wonder her face freaks out.

Edit to add: she talked about how glowy her skin looked yet she was using a filter. And here's Jay doing with Jay does best

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

hellyeah wrote:
mshighfemme wrote:Sam was happy to vacuum Bella's hair a bit too happy.

I thought the same thing! LOL. I'm sure she misses BS but I don't think she liked Bella at all. Which is strange considering Bella is cleaner and has better manners than Sam's kids or husband or Sam herself!

Speaking of vacuuming- Jay posted a snapchat of a close up of one of them sucking up a piece of grass. Like, is that snapchat worthy? Me thinks not. Their lives are such a bore. Other people I watch on snapchat have something to say or show. Not the Schuermans!
I always thought it was strange when Bella would growl and bark at Scam. I am always wary of people who animals are wary of. I don't buy Scam's sweet act at all...

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”