ShuermanShow Is Back!!!

alondra
Wanderer
Wanderer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

ShuermanShow Is Back!!!

Post by alondra »

I already did this post and for some reason somebody delete it. I don't get it.

So what you guys think that the shuermanshow is back?

New things!!!
-Jay got a New Job.
- They Moved and are renting a Nice House now.
- Baby# 2 is a girl.
- Phoenix don't talk yet..
- Sams Got a new expensive recording Camera.

Sams claim she quit doing the show because of her axiety so my question is why she said it was because because were saying things about her baby and telling her previous address? I'm Confused......

Clearly they need the adsent money now that they have upgrade to a better life......

If you don't know what is the adsent money.. is what pays you once you have YouTube Videos.. But you will need to have lots of views to really get that money. Example upgload 10 videos in 1 month you will get 1,900 if your videos have more than 10,000 views. so you do the math. :?

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: ShuermanShow Is Back!!!

Post by JaJa »

Why is this even a thread?? It's already being discussed in the general thread

diva6833
Lurker
Lurker

Post by diva6833 »

alondra wrote:
Sams claim she quit doing the show because of her axiety so my question is why she said it was because because were saying things about her baby and telling her previous address? I'm Confused......
As a person who suffers from anxiety myself, I have to say its a very difficult mental illness to deal with. People tend to feel threatened and scared a lot more then others, therefor the slightest negativity in your life can cause some serious mental break downs and anxiety attacks, which believe me, is PAINFUL! My guess is after all the drama on the internet, people positing pictures of their relatives, their home address etc, she probably had to just put an end to it all or else she would have mentally gone crazy. If she really did suffer from Anxiety I honestly applaud her for taking herself and her family off of the internet world.

On a second note, the new vlogs have become super BORING! They need to take poor Phoenix out more often and let the kid socialize with other kids.. that could also help with the talking situation! I can see that Sam spends a lot of time playing with him which is great, however lazy bum Jay needs to spend even MORE time with Phoenix as kids around his age need to start bounding with their Father.

whoa

Post by whoa »

I merged the thread with the other one....please take your conversation there.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”