Sam Schuerman Part 59 - A Copper Spray Painted Life

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

Scottiemom87 wrote:Why does she choose these pics? ImageImage

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
the before pics she is depressed. she spent the cranberry pic video complaining of her
wrinkles and she is going to get botox but is scared. her face is shifting and the jaw chin is lowering, it appears she has extra skin there.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 59 - A Copper Spray Painted Life

Post by Edie »

She really needs a frozen face on top of everything else.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

mshighfemme wrote:

the before pics she is depressed. she spent the cranberry pic video complaining of her
wrinkles and she is going to get botox but is scared. her face is shifting and the jaw chin is lowering, it appears she has extra skin there.
I'd be talking to that dentist ASAP if I saw changes in the lower half of my face like that. It isn't aging, but shifting, like you said. I don't know what Botox or fillers could even do since the problem seems like it will keep getting worse. I'd get those Invisalign out and look into regular clear braces, or at least find a new dentist. Who cares if you have to pay as long as the work is done right.

dani_15
Learner
Learner

Post by dani_15 »

She's starting to get a receded chin which, unfortunately, makes her look inbred.

I will bet money that Phoenix will be recommended for special ed testing within the first semester of kindergarten, at least for speech. Often times they will hold off on academic testing for learning disabilities until 1st grade since so many kids start school with no educational exposure.

There's no way those kids are in a preschool special ed class. That requires parent initiative to recognize a problem and request testing. They would also be removed from the program after so many absences.

baffled
Talker
Talker

Post by baffled »

dani_15 wrote:She's starting to get a receded chin which, unfortunately, makes her look inbred.

I will bet money that Phoenix will be recommended for special ed testing within the first semester of kindergarten, at least for speech. Often times they will hold off on academic testing for learning disabilities until 1st grade since so many kids start school with no educational exposure.

There's no way those kids are in a preschool special ed class. That requires parent initiative to recognize a problem and request testing. They would also be removed from the program after so many absences.

Totally. In kindergarten, my son was offered speech therapy because he has a hard time with certain letter combos. Nothing compared to P's speech. I think what worries me most about P is that he seems to be regressing. I swear his speech was better a year ago.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Sam really needs to get a life. Who can go to TJ Maxx THAT much and be so excited? Their stuff rarely changes. Their home goods are typically the same week after week. I went on Friday and saw a bunch of those quote pictures she likes. And laughing so hard at how short Jay is compared to Maynard. It really wasn't THAT funny. And X's hair. Geeze. Just fucking cut it already.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

bumbling_buzzard wrote:
mshighfemme wrote:

I'd be talking to that dentist ASAP if I saw changes in the lower half of my face like that. It isn't aging, but shifting, like you said. I don't know what Botox or fillers could even do since the problem seems like it will keep getting worse. I'd get those Invisalign out and look into regular clear braces, or at least find a new dentist. Who cares if you have to pay as long as the work is done right.
She cares. She's not gonna pay with her own money. Look how long she went with those gnarly teeth before being offered FREE Invisalign. And i doubt she even has dental insurance so she's pay full price from braces. If any of them had any kind of insurance id be really surprised.

In regards to X's speech: I'm no expert so I'm not gonna pretend I even know what the deal is. But Sam doesn't help matters by how she speaks to them. She encourages Lily to say Phoenix's babe wrong. She allowed Lily to say "neh" for "yes" for a long time. And Lily thinks her name is Lily BUG. Sam does her kids zero favors. IMO she keeps X at Lily's level. Instead of allowing them to be individual and letting them grow at their separate ages, she brings X down to Lily's level.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

mshighfemme wrote:

She doesn't do herself any favors when she is laying in the sun with no sunblock; and all the years she fake baked. She looks at least 5 years older than she really is. Even WITH makeup.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

hellyeah wrote:Sam really needs to get a life. Who can go to TJ Maxx THAT much and be so excited? Their stuff rarely changes. Their home goods are typically the same week after week. I went on Friday and saw a bunch of those quote pictures she likes. And laughing so hard at how short Jay is compared to Maynard. It really wasn't THAT funny. And X's hair. Geeze. Just fucking cut it already.

She's bought damn near everything in TJMaxx. She wastes money just to take it home snap a picture and put it on Instagram.

tryburch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by tryburch »

I thought the tjmaxx instagram was going to be random find shots I can't believe she will purchase stuff just to post as a picture. It doesn't have to be fancy in the pic just snap it at the store. What an idiot! On another rant, Brad returns home let's see if he plans on moving out or remain permanent in Lily's old room

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by poisonprincess21 »

I see Sam has pink bloody hair again! You know, as much as the pink hair looks vile, I honestly think it's mainly down to her poor choice of product or poor application. I still don't get why Sam will happily go to the salon to get her roots done but insists on doing the pink herself. I know the upkeep of colour is a bitch, but she could get it done at the salon just once so she could actually find out how to do it properly.

She may have been a hairdresser once upon a time, but things have changed a lot since then. Styles, formulations, everything. As it is, she was pretty young when she quit so her experience as a stylist would be minimal at best. I definitely prefer her blonde, but if she insists on pink I honestly wouldn't mind if it didn't look so crap.

I'm just clowning around....

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

hellyeah wrote:[

She cares. She's not gonna pay with her own money. Look how long she went with those gnarly teeth before being offered FREE Invisalign. And i doubt she even has dental insurance so she's pay full price from braces. If any of them had any kind of insurance id be really surprised.

In regards to X's speech: I'm no expert so I'm not gonna pretend I even know what the deal is. But Sam doesn't help matters by how she speaks to them. She encourages Lily to say Phoenix's babe wrong. She allowed Lily to say "neh" for "yes" for a long time. And Lily thinks her name is Lily BUG. Sam does her kids zero favors. IMO she keeps X at Lily's level. Instead of allowing them to be individual and letting them grow at their separate ages, she brings X down to Lily's level.

True. Her teeth will never get the care they need.

Regarding Lily, has anyone noticed she's starting to sound like a one year-old in some of those videos? She makes these cooing babyish sounds. Those kids are in full retrograde mode. It won't be long before P is pulling out his wooden beads to play with.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

Is it typical to buy income property before owning your own property? Anyone in that area have a guess at how much that second house would be? The one they said was out of their budget.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Whenever she dyes her hair pink it never touches the roots at all. It looks so tacky. Did anyone catch when she dyed her hair that she said it kind looks like a rose gold color .

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

Ok so I call bs...they rent and they are looking at income rentals. There is no way they could get a loan for this anyways..and it would fail because they wouldn't be able to afford it if they have someone that didn't pay for their rent. You have to have a lot of money saved to have a income property. Again ..they don't think of these things.

ColdOne
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ColdOne »

Yiiikes! Those screenshots of her face before makeup look exactly like the Faces of Meth campaign.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

GGANON wrote:Whenever she dyes her hair pink it never touches the roots at all. It looks so tacky. Did anyone catch when she dyed her hair that she said it kind looks like a rose gold color Image.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

beautyish2 wrote:Ok so I call bs...they rent and they are looking at income rentals. There is no way they could get a loan for this anyways..and it would fail because they wouldn't be able to afford it if they have someone that didn't pay for their rent. You have to have a lot of money saved to have a income property. Again ..they don't think of these things.

Yeah I was just reading about this. I didn't know you could "buy" a house and use it just as a rental. The income property could have a higher interest rate. And yeah, if they have deadbeat tenants or NO tenants then they are stuck paying the mortgage.

Ok, Sam said she wears a small. Nuh uh honey. I'm smaller than she is in the chest area and i can't wear a small. She's such a liar or the planes she shops make the clothes larger. And I wished she's stop 1) coughing into the fucking camera 2) singing.

Jay is so bored he has to make more "jewelry holders".

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

mshighfemme wrote:I thought the tjmaxx instagram was going to be random find shots I can't believe she will purchase stuff just to post as a picture. It doesn't have to be fancy in the pic just snap it at the store. What an idiot! On another rant, Brad returns home let's see if he plans on moving out or remain permanent in Lily's old room

Ok is she really buying this shit to put it on IG?!? I was thinking the same as you: snap it in the store then post. She's like Ciaoobelllaxo. They both bit shit dark. Home goods/TJ Maxx just ti have it. Not because they need it or could actually out the item to use. Sam is never happy. I think the only constant happiness in her life is her kids. She's unhappy with how her home is decorated so she redoes it a million times. She's unhappy with her hair so she cuts it & changes color frequently. She doesn't have enough junk covering her floors and walls so she has to buy every little trinket she sees to fill the void.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

mshighfemme wrote:I thought the tjmaxx instagram was going to be random find shots I can't believe she will purchase stuff just to post as a picture. It doesn't have to be fancy in the pic just snap it at the store. What an idiot! On another rant, Brad returns home let's see if he plans on moving out or remain permanent in Lily's old room

Ok is she really buying this shit to put it on IG?!? I was thinking the same as you: snap it in the store then post. She's like Ciaoobelllaxo. They both bit shit dark. Home goods/TJ Maxx just ti have it. Not because they need it or could actually out the item to use. Sam is never happy. I think the only constant happiness in her life is her kids. She's unhappy with how her home is decorated so she redoes it a million times. She's unhappy with her hair so she cuts it & changes color frequently. She doesn't have enough junk covering her floors and walls so she has to buy every little trinket she sees to fill the void.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”