Sam Schuerman - Pt. 58 How Many Parties Will Lily Get?

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman - Pt. 58 How Many Parties Will Lily Get?

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

In stead of getting a truck they should have moved to a bigger place.She is going to fill that collage up tjmax.I'm sick of seeing and hearing tjmax.They will never own a home again,as long as the world can see them. I've already heard few of Youtubers had to finally quit.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

betinha29 wrote:She sets up her desk with her business card... Is that to remind yourself that you're a "professional" bum? What do you say when you give out your business card? "Call me. I post pictures on Instagram and I vlog my daily life." Pathetic.

No more dates out with Maynard? Now it's Friday rituals with Maynard at the house? He looks so uncomfortable lol.

"Here's my card. Ya know. In case you wanna send me free stuff. Cuz ya know; I do YouTube. And I need free stuff."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Lily and Moo should run away together.

Why does Sam say, "mine and Jay's wedding anniversary."? She could just say, "our anniversary." I think most of us would get what she's referring to.

The chair looked cute IMO. But is the desk downstairs in the living room?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

betinha29
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sam Schuerman - Pt. 58 How Many Parties Will Lily Get?

Post by betinha29 »

hellyeah wrote:Lily and Moo should run away together.

Why does Sam say, "mine and Jay's wedding anniversary."? She could just say, "our anniversary." I think most of us would get what she's referring to.

The chair looked cute IMO. But is the desk downstairs in the living room?
Even worse. It's in the kitchen.
Last edited by betinha29 on Sat Sep 26, 2015 9:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Imavlogwatcher
Learner
Learner

Post by Imavlogwatcher »

Lol I'm waiting for Sam to spray her hair rose gold ....[/quote]

I noticed she said she was going for the "rose gold" look this time when she dyed her hair pink.....I immediately thought of your comment!

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

I have seen countless white screens and waited a day and a half to say this, so here goes: NOT THE PINK AGAIN! Her hair was finally looking good and she goes and wrecks it. And she thinks she had roots? She seems to be a natural dark blonde. Her roots were barely anything compared to some I've seen.

That decent-looking blonde hair, all ruined and stupid-looking again. What a shame.

runningon
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by runningon »

She's putting so much effort into this TJMaxx thing her content has sucked (more than usual) since it started. Wouldn't growing your subscriber base be more important than cheap free crap that she doesn't need?

All Laquered Up
Informer
Informer

Post by All Laquered Up »

GGANON wrote:I would lose my shit if my husband had his dirty ass feet on my couch! Sam you need to mop! Jay you need to shower! Image
Why doesn't anything match in their home? Why are blankets spread all over the sofa and ottoman? Why are his feet so dirty! That's not a days worth of dirt....that's several days worth. And I'm sure he walks outside barefoot. I would never let those hooves on my sofa are in my bed. Barf.

jenna_201445
Informer
Informer

Post by jenna_201445 »

You would think with all of the comments asking about Silverado she'd mention it in the vlogs. I really hope Silverado found a new home. Between the dangerous wild animals, rodents with the plague, and the wildfires, there is no way she'd be able to live in the wild. I can't believe they didn't do more to find her (post to Craigslist, call shelters, etc.) They half-ass everything

Caseynfinnegan
Talker
Talker

Post by Caseynfinnegan »

Imavlogwatcher wrote:Lol I'm waiting for Sam to spray her hair rose gold ....
I noticed she said she was going for the "rose gold" look this time when she dyed her hair pink.....I immediately thought of your comment![/quote]

Tee hee...that was me who wrote that! I had been on Pinterest looking at balyage techniques and what popped up was rose gold hair....omg I thought, it's an actual thing! My next thought was Sam is going to rose gold her hair. It's actually quite pretty if done at the salon. It'd be alot classier than the backwoods hoodrat pink she has currently lol

anonymousie
Learner
Learner

Post by anonymousie »

New beauty vid is up: My self-tanning routine

*step 1 I take the sheet off my bed which I bought at TARGET and spread it out on the back yard
*step 2 Then I gather a bunch of random items from my home and from the forest and scatter them on sheet
*step 3 I get naked and lie on the sheet amongst the items
*step 4 Jay sprays my body with Rustoleum ROSEGOLD spray paint which we bought at TARGET
We find it's a great way to save time and money decorating your home and body using this method. You can even get the whole famiy involved. Weenix painted my right leg and LilyBUG did the left.
If you have any paint left over, it also makes an excellent hair dye.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”