Sam Schuerman Part 56~ Sam vs the Snobby little B!t@hes!

jennifer_tirey
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 56~ Sam vs the Snobby little B!t@hes!

Post by jennifer_tirey »

I'm not saying I agree with the phrase "a pic is worth a thousand words", but this one that someone made on IG sure is Image

You husband is gross. You're daughter hates you. You have an inappropriate relationship with your son. So it's not a 1,000 words but it says it all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

Desert Wind wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:I'm feeling frisky on this lovely Sunday morning :rofl:
Oh dear God, Barbie! :o :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
Oh my goodness, this is what romance looks like ladies, take notes lol. And this is exactly how he'll end up if he doesn't give his S.N.A.P. card a rest.

Gossip Anonymous
Debater
Debater

Post by Gossip Anonymous »

Here's another question: how do you guys manage not getting on each other's nerves?

-Gossip Anonymous

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Imavlogwatcher wrote:Is it just me, or do any of you find it a little off putting that she *still* lets those two kids bathe together and Phoenix is almost 5? I personally think he is at the age where he should know things now, and really should not be bathing with his sister??? :roll:
It's not OK. He is at the age where he needs to learn about privacy and boundaries. Both kids need to learn about appropriate/inappropriate touching, etc...

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

How do you keep your skin looking so awesome?
How do you stay so young?
Your kids are sooooooo smart - what are your tips for raising brilliant children?
You have such great fashion sense - what are your best fashion tips?
How do you keep your hair looking so amazing and healthy?
What are your tips for maintaining long term relationships?

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

I snapped this screenshot of Jobless woofing down a container of ice cream on the fartbag ... But then noticed Sams profile. Has her mouth always protruded that severely? Yikes. My sons orthodontist answered some Invisalign questions for me. I think this is what he was talking about when he said it's not a good solution for structural issues. I think sam needed teeth removed to remove the crowding. Her mouth is too small for all those giant teeth!

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

she speaks really strangely to her kids, it's like she doesn't know how to pay them a compliment without speaking to them like they're idiots or like she's a weird sexual predator. why would you say your two year old has nice legs? or say oooh baby in a creepy way when she looks into the camera. i've noticed it in a couple of other videos as well, her compliments to most people always come across as really odd.

i wonder if she ever takes her kids to the doctors. they're probably close to being diabetic with all the shite they eat. :? they eat such huge portions as well. i don't know if that's just an american thing tho.

GossipMare
Debater
Debater

Post by GossipMare »

silvertree wrote:she speaks really strangely to her kids, it's like she doesn't know how to pay them a compliment without speaking to them like they're idiots or like she's a weird sexual predator. why would you say your two year old has nice legs? or say oooh baby in a creepy way when she looks into the camera. i've noticed it in a couple of other videos as well, her compliments to most people always come across as really odd.

i wonder if she ever takes her kids to the doctors. they're probably close to being diabetic with all the shite they eat. :? they eat such huge portions as well. i don't know if that's just an american thing tho.
It's not normal to comment your daughter like she was Lily in that dress. She's always going Oh Baby at them and making such inappropriate remarks like that. She gives me the creeps...

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

silvertree wrote:she speaks really strangely to her kids, it's like she doesn't know how to pay them a compliment without speaking to them like they're idiots or like she's a weird sexual predator. why would you say your two year old has nice legs? or say oooh baby in a creepy way when she looks into the camera. i've noticed it in a couple of other videos as well, her compliments to most people always come across as really odd.

I know other countries stereotype America, but no we do not all eat portions like that. Just like I know not all British people have horrible teeth. I think our restaurants tend to give way too large of portion sizes, but that could be said anywhere. When Sam went out to eat in London her fish and chips portion was large. Sam and Jay are just pigs when it comes to food.

walaau
Talker
Talker

Post by walaau »

I don't even put my purse down on the floor in a restaurant, but there she was, crawling around on the floor under the table. This woman is more than disgusting. Does she do stuff like this because she thinks it's cute?

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

Kristina85 wrote:

I know other countries stereotype America, but no we do not all eat portions like that. Just like I know not all British people have horrible teeth. I think our restaurants tend to give way too large of portion sizes, but that could be said anywhere. When Sam went out to eat in London her fish and chips portion was large. Sam and Jay are just pigs when it comes to food.

the portion size thing was directed mainly at the restaurant meals they get for the kids, they don't seem to give them half a portion or whatever. a milkshake like the one lily had is a lot of sugar for a two year old. i don't think all americans have those kind of portions at home, but huge portion sizes in us restaurants/fast food places is definitely a thing. i've had friends from there complain about the 'small' sizes in europe/the uk lol. you can't even buy some of the large sizes in drinks etc here.

jenna_201445
Informer
Informer

Post by jenna_201445 »

silvertree wrote:
Kristina85 wrote:

the portion size thing was directed mainly at the restaurant meals they get for the kids, they don't seem to give them half a portion or whatever. a milkshake like the one lily had is a lot of sugar for a two year old. i don't think all americans have those kind of portions at home, but huge portion sizes in us restaurants/fast food places is definitely a thing. i've had friends from there complain about the 'small' sizes in europe/the uk lol. you can't even buy some of the large sizes in drinks etc here.
Most of us eat some of our meal and then take the rest home in a doggy bag.

Anyways... the way that those kids are being fed reeks of neglect. No wonder why Lily is so tiny. They get no nutritious meals. Lily is only happy when she has a new toy, or when she's being fed sweets. That's not normal at all. She's raising her kids to be unhealthy, emotional eaters

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

silvertree wrote:
Kristina85 wrote:

One of my best friend's dad has lived in London for over 20 years. She recently went to visit him and said they are almost as bad as the U.S. now, fast food joints everywhere and she said a lot of fat people. I'm just saying we're not all sitting on the fartbag gorging ourselves with McDonald's. That's mostly just Jay ImageImageImageImage

silvertree
Informer
Informer

Post by silvertree »

yeah the uk does have an obesity problem too now. the influx of fast food chains isn't helping. my point wasn't about doggy bags or the amount of fat people, it was just about the sheer sizes of portions of most kinds of food and the availability of it. i think fine dining portions aren't as bad but i mean, i'm not making this up lol, the facts are out there. it probably doesn't help that americans eat out a lot more than europeans because it's so cheap and you get so much. i just cringe when i see the amounts the kids especially are eating in their vlogs. the saccone joly's do it too, giving them huge cookies each, that huge bowl of ice-cream and chocolate sauce emilia was basically face down in etc. poor kids.

i have to laugh when people wonder why they don't move to the uk. there is no way they'd be able to afford that size of car, even that house size over here. i know people on here think their house is small, but they couldn't afford half the square footage over here. jay would definitely need a job :rofl: they wouldn't be able to eat out as often so they'd have no footage for vlogs. i doubt her family would let jay and the kids mooch around their beautiful house and pool. it would be even more depressing than it is now.

LoveMyTwoGirls
Informer
Informer

Sam Schuerman Part 56~ Sam vs the Snobby little B!t@hes!

Post by LoveMyTwoGirls »

I haven't watched the past two vlogs but I can't imagine telling my kids "oh baby you look nice" or telling my daughter she has nice legs. I will comment on how nice/pretty/beautiful/cute they look in an outfit but not oh baby. I have commented on my youngests leg muscles...but she is a freaking solid mass of muscle due to her dancing and swimming.

I doubt they take the kids to yearly appts. I wonder if she even gives the kids vitamins (which I know aren't necessary if kids eat a well balanced diet) but she feeds her kids crap so they need them. My oldests hair is thin and can be wispy, but with the right cut it looks good and I make sure she eats nutritiously. My kids get treats too, but as just that, a treat.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Repost. Begging for free stuff again (target doesn't have pink sunnies???)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

To answer her question those would look like shit with her fugly pink hair. Too.much.pink.

sorrynotsorry01
Informer
Informer

Post by sorrynotsorry01 »

B.Honest wrote:To answer her question those would look like shit with her fugly pink hair. Too.much.pink.
It would also create an arrow down...to her mouth. Image

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

1) how much yall wanna bet Sam didn't wash her hands or use sanitizer after digging around under the restaurant table! So disgusting. I find booths and floors of restaurants totally disgusting. And if course Thing one & two wouldn't bother telling their waitress to see if the booths moved. Gah. What twits.

2) Imavlogwatcher: I am put off that a 4 year old is bathing with his 2 year old sister. I would imagine at 4 Princess is noticing how his lower half IS NOT the same as Lily's lower half. Why can't Daddy Pig bathe X and Mommy Pig bathe Lily? Two stay at home parents; two bathtubs. What a concept.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”