The Schuerman Show Part 52 ~ Pink Glitter and Sugar Sprinkle

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The Schuerman Show Part 52 ~ Pink Glitter and Sugar Sprinkle

Post by Indilwen »

How about a new thread, beauties? Here ya go! :tu: I miss you guys!

Scorpio2015
Learner
Learner

Re: The Schuerman Show Part 52 ~ Pink Glitter and Sugar Spri

Post by Scorpio2015 »

Just think - at the end of the day, we all get to put our phones down and turn our computers off and go back to our normal lives. These two buffoons have to live in their pathetic lives day after day. The camera goes off, nothing changes. Scam is a screeching harpy, Hambone is still pushing maximum density with his eating half a cow meals, Norman is still boogar picking and flicking and poor Lily is still pissy.

What I find funny is Scam and Hambones passive aggressive nonchalant attitudes and letting the kids grow up without manners as if it's hurting us and they are getting the last laugh. WE are going to have the last laugh because one day, YouTube will be done and they will be left with two ill mannered children that they will have to try to fix, but it will be too late. Good luck with that, Schuermans.

Norma Bates: [to Norman] Remember Norman: only your Mother truly loves you.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

PSCing and guess where we stopped for the night? Billings Montana lol.

MamaTee
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTee »

The beans on toast thing must be a British thing... Khila from Missbudgetbeauty in London eats the shit outta those type of beans on toast... for breakfast and for dinner... to me they are just Pork N Beans lol BUT Scam goes nuckin futz when they hit up World Market or that certain store they go to sometimes that have the Heinz beans in a can with like the black and white label that looks like a store brand or generic item in a regular grocery store! I do not think it would taste very good at all but british people seem to love it! And Scam is british to the bone don'tcha know?!?!?!

MamaTee
Informer
Informer

Post by MamaTee »

GGANON wrote:PSCing and guess where we stopped for the night? Billings Montana lol.

Are you the truck and trailer Scam was bitching about being parked in their driveway of the old house???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Just kiddin!

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

MamaTee wrote:
GGANON wrote:PSCing and guess where we stopped for the night? Billings Montana lol.

Are you the truck and trailer Scam was bitching about being parked in their driveway of the old house???? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Just kiddin!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

MamaTee wrote:The beans on toast thing must be a British thing... Khila from Missbudgetbeauty in London eats the shit outta those type of beans on toast... for breakfast and for dinner... to me they are just Pork N Beans lol BUT Scam goes nuckin futz when they hit up World Market or that certain store they go to sometimes that have the Heinz beans in a can with like the black and white label that looks like a store brand or generic item in a regular grocery store! I do not think it would taste very good at all but british people seem to love it! And Scam is british to the bone don'tcha know?!?!?!

I like toast. I like beans. I do not like soggy toast.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

Scorpio2015 wrote:Just think - at the end of the day, we all get to put our phones down and turn our computers off and go back to our normal lives. These two buffoons have to live in their pathetic lives day after day. The camera goes off, nothing changes. Scam is a screeching harpy, Hambone is still pushing maximum density with his eating half a cow meals, Norman is still boogar picking and flicking and poor Lily is still pissy.

What I find funny is Scam and Hambones passive aggressive nonchalant attitudes and letting the kids grow up without manners as if it's hurting us and they are getting the last laugh. WE are going to have the last laugh because one day, YouTube will be done and they will be left with two ill mannered children that they will have to try to fix, but it will be too late. Good luck with that, Schuermans.

Norma Bates: [to Norman] Remember Norman: only your Mother truly loves you.
This! You said what I wanted to comment about the passive aggressive buffoons.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Jobless take the wonder kids out of the house so his hard working (lmao) wife can get lots done. Yay! Maybe to the park or maybe to play with "school" friends, oh sorry ... Just Costco.

bumbling_buzzard
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bumbling_buzzard »

Here's a dumb question: I manage to find my way around Microsoft software for the most part and some of Apple's programs, but iMovie stumps me. I managed a basic slide show but couldn't edit a video to save my life.

Is the software easy to use and I'm just technologically challenged? I sit here wondering how Sam learned to use it when she is generally clueless. :?

And is it any wonder P and Lily are turning out this way? Why do they speak to those children like they're dogs? I will joke around and ask my dog, "Would you like to go to daycare? Are you going to have a good day? Well, we'd better get going!" My SIL and BIL always spoke to their children in normal voices and didn't baby them and the kids really didn't senselessly babble much. They were pretty coherent at young ages.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Sam treats her children like infants and idiots. She still dresses her four year old, hand feeds her nearly three year old, neither is securely potty trained, yet. She babbles and baby talks and screeches at them, has them parrot inane phrases all day long. Neither child is taught manners, boundaries, proper behavior in the home or in public. Neither has a clue how to use a napkin or a tissue. Neither can properly hold a fork or a crayon or a pencil. Both children seem to speak like children far younger than their years. Both are fractious, demanding, clingy, needy, appear to be needlessly neurotic... I could go on and on. Phoenix is on a new kick, it seems. He makes nonsense sounds and sticks out his tongue, incessantly and his idiot parents do nothing to correct him. Lily acts pissy and cries all of the time, nothing is done to find out why and fix it or correct her behavior.

I don't blame the kids for being the way they are. All of this lies solidly at the feet of the incompetent assholes who spawned those poor kids. You have to go a long, long way to find such horrible parents as Sam and Jobless Jay Schuerman.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

wickedknotty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wickedknotty »

The tongues out all the time is not cute or funny. When they finally go to school for real the other kids will pick up on that and make fun of them. Because normal people scold their children for doing that as it is rude and unnecessary.

Then here come the Tahoe hillbillies all dirty and wearing mismatched clothes to touch all the things and pick each other's noses. Little kid side eye is funny. But at least mahmee and dahdee showed those nasty haters.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

You can drive by the old fartbag palace. lol It's still for sale.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

That little shit has Lily an emotional wreck. I don't think she cries over nothing. She can be bratty and pissy, no doubt about it, but that little girl is one of the saddest I've ever seen. Most of the time she looks like a child you'd see at CPS. Mismatched or old clothes, or weird clothes that never fit, the wrong shoes for any outfit, messy hair, always in tears, and the missing tooth. Just sad.

maisie-daisy
Debater
Debater

Post by maisie-daisy »

hellyeah wrote:
MamaTee wrote:The beans on toast thing must be a British thing... Khila from Missbudgetbeauty in London eats the shit outta those type of beans on toast... for breakfast and for dinner... to me they are just Pork N Beans lol BUT Scam goes nuckin futz when they hit up World Market or that certain store they go to sometimes that have the Heinz beans in a can with like the black and white label that looks like a store brand or generic item in a regular grocery store! I do not think it would taste very good at all but british people seem to love it! And Scam is british to the bone don'tcha know?!?!?!

I like toast. I like beans. I do not like soggy toast.

Yup, we Brits do like our beans on toast :D - soggy toast can be excellent! Tbh I would rather have beans on toast than some of their Hello Fresh meals.......

Itsmeee
Talker
Talker

Post by Itsmeee »

Just in Lilys comparison growth with Juiliana and Emilia she is wayyyyyy behind , and mind you they are all only months apart . But Juiliana and Emilia can speak in full sentences , have an imagination , and don't have a problem expressing themselves vs lily . Sam better open her eyes quickly and help with her development , because if she's going to dress her like a homeless child , and make her feel insecure about her tooth, AT LEAST give the child some brains to make her feel confident .

Cardcreate46
Learner
Learner

Post by Cardcreate46 »

Sam has damaged those poor kids. Speaking from experience of grief and depression she needed help years ago. P & L afe going to look back on these vlogs and hate Scam & Ham. There is nothing cute or memorable about their family.

Some1 said they can see them heading back to Montana, I totally agree with this!

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Cardcreate46 wrote:Sam has damaged those poor kids. Speaking from experience of grief and depression she needed help years ago. P & L afe going to look back on these vlogs and hate Scam & Ham. There is nothing cute or memorable about their family.

Some1 said they can see them heading back to Montana, I totally agree with this!
Someone in the old thread mentioned the house was off the market but not sold. I wonder too if they'll move back once their lease is up on this rental. I think they're seeing there's not much difference between them living in Montana vs living in Tahoe. Sam will probably claim she wants to be near her dad again.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Never mind I just watched the new vlog and the house is closing this week

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Kristina85 wrote:Never mind I just watched the new vlog and the house is closing this week

And of course, these morons are going to go on a spending spree with any proceeds from the house....

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”