Sam Schuerman Part 43 - Circling the Drain

canadianjen

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 43 - Circling the Drain

Post by canadianjen »

Has anyone seen if the Montana house is still on the market?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

WednesdayAddamsSr
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by WednesdayAddamsSr »

canadianjen wrote:Has anyone seen if the Montana house is still on the market?

Yes it is. Image

glowstar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by glowstar »

That's one of my favorite pictures of the Piglet. It's rare that we see a whole body shot and this is why. I kind of feel for Sam, it can't be easy having relations with a guy who's gut sticks out farther than his pecker.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

glowstar wrote:
michelle wrote:
Kristina85 wrote:Can you be anymore passive aggressive, fucker. Ughhhh I hate him!!

What a dipshit! The way they have been responding to comments is pathetic! Begging the one viewer not to unsubscribe and now this passive aggressive shit? The Schuermans don't know how to connect to people and that's why their channel will never grow. I can't wait to see them show up at Vidcon (that's the one in California, right?) and see Piggy walking around acting all entitled while nobody at all recognizes them. Who am I kidding? They probably won't go because they'd most definitely have to pay their own way.
This.

Jay, go see a therapist for your narcissistic personality disorder. You ask for constructive criticism and get pissed off when viewers offer it up. You aren't well. Please seek help.

Eventually the actual fans will tire of watching your white trash family loiter around Target and IKEA.
Why are they all the sudden actually responding to comments? People post comments and questions daily. All they ever got was a "thanks for watching." Fuck off Jay. You loser. Sam said the garage was Jay's domain. Good. Give that lazy ass something to do.

glowstar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by glowstar »

hellyeah wrote:
glowstar wrote:
michelle wrote:
Kristina85 wrote:Can you be anymore passive aggressive, fucker. Ughhhh I hate him!!

What a dipshit! The way they have been responding to comments is pathetic! Begging the one viewer not to unsubscribe and now this passive aggressive shit? The Schuermans don't know how to connect to people and that's why their channel will never grow. I can't wait to see them show up at Vidcon (that's the one in California, right?) and see Piggy walking around acting all entitled while nobody at all recognizes them. Who am I kidding? They probably won't go because they'd most definitely have to pay their own way.
This.

Jay, go see a therapist for your narcissistic personality disorder. You ask for constructive criticism and get pissed off when viewers offer it up. You aren't well. Please seek help.

Eventually the actual fans will tire of watching your white trash family loiter around Target and IKEA.
Why are they all the sudden actually responding to comments? People post comments and questions daily. All they ever got was a "thanks for watching." Fuck off Jay. You loser. Sam said the garage was Jay's domain. Good. Give that lazy ass something to do.

I'm sure Jay's idea of working in the garage = trolling GG and replying to YT comments. I mean, what else is he supposed to do out there?

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by poisonprincess21 »

glowstar wrote:That's one of my favorite pictures of the Piglet. It's rare that we see a whole body shot and this is why. I kind of feel for Sam, it can't be easy having relations with a guy who's gut sticks out farther than his pecker.
Although with his piggy gut and her giant saggy boobs swinging about it's a wonder they managed to conceive 2 kids at all. Their bedroom antics = the stuff of nightmares...

I'm just clowning around....

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

WednesdayAddamsSr wrote:

Yes it is. Image
It's got to be a fortune still paying the mortgage and rent on another place.

glowstar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by glowstar »

poisonprincess21 wrote:
glowstar wrote:That's one of my favorite pictures of the Piglet. It's rare that we see a whole body shot and this is why. I kind of feel for Sam, it can't be easy having relations with a guy who's gut sticks out farther than his pecker.
Although with his piggy gut and her giant saggy boobs swinging about it's a wonder they managed to conceive 2 kids at all. Their bedroom antics = the stuff of nightmares...
Perhaps we all misunderstood their use of olive oil as lubricant. Maybe it's used externally in their bedroom. Image Image

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by -forgetmenot »

poisonprincess21 wrote:
HAHAHAHA

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

WednesdayAddamsSr
Learner
Learner

glowstar wrote:
poisonprincess21 wrote:
Perhaps we all misunderstood their use of olive oil as lubricant. Maybe it's used externally in their bedroom. Image Image
The nasty visual my mind came up with after reading this... O.M.G! I can't stop laughing. Lisping Hamburgler prancing around with his too short legs, schmearing his girth with olive oil... And Scamatha oiling up her sandbags and screeching with her big horse teeth... Oh good god! I need to bleach my brain! Bwahahahaahaa!!!!

-forgetmenot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Sam Schuerman Part 43 - Circling the Drain

Post by -forgetmenot »

'Schmearing his girth with olive oil' really wish I hadn't read that as I was about to go to sleep....

*shudder*

WednesdayAddamsSr
Learner
Learner

-forgetmenot wrote:'Schmearing his girth with olive oil' really wish I hadn't read that as I was about to go to sleep....

*shudder*

By 'girth', I meant his stomach. I just realized what that word could be interpreted as... Ewe. Sorry. Image

AuntBee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AuntBee »

You guys have me chortling and here it is, almost time for another round of theschuermanshow starring Scam and Jobless in yet another white trash adventure. I guess this one will be Scam on her scamming trip to the orthodontist. No way are her teeth going to be straight unless they are planning on pulling some teeth and then leaving the apparatus on her teeth for ten years. They've been on about 9 months now and I can't tell a difference.

AuntBee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AuntBee »

I suspect, since they were not there, that the Schuermans were not invited to the latest Play List Live at Disney World. I bet they were burning up with jealousy.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Jay Schuerman the famous mushroom men!

Sorry, Jay but you are JUST a small stocky insignificant field mushroom. I'm actually really surprised how did you even manage to find your tiny tool to produce those kids. Perhaps you used some sort of enhancement or an extension and that's why there are some inconsistencies with their developments. :(

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Kristina85 wrote:
WednesdayAddamsSr wrote:

Yes it is. Image
It's got to be a fortune still paying the mortgage and rent on another place.
I'll bet they aren't paying that mortgage ...

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

Cut the hair!! Give it a trim!! I know it's messy from having slept on it but it's just time for a hair cut!

JustMe15
Debater
Debater

Post by JustMe15 »

I just love all of their animals. They have such a great temperament.

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Nolagirl »

canadianjen

Post by canadianjen »

Nolagirl wrote:Image