Continue, my pretties. :tu:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 43 - Circling the Drain

Post by Nolagirl »

Last one for tonight. I'm done for tonight lol. Thought this comment was funny from the ginger mommy diaries

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Sam Schuerman Part 43 - Circling the Drain

Post by Nolagirl »

Ok I lied lol. Saw two more that I had to share. If there were an Ask Lily thingy no one would understand her talking?!?!? All we'd hear is grunting and murmuring
. Image

Last edited by Nolagirl on Fri Feb 06, 2015 11:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Nolagirl wrote:Last one for tonight. I'm done for tonight lol. Thought this comment was funny from the ginger mommy diaries

Why is she so certain they have no financial issues?

thekword
Learner
Learner

Post by thekword »

Untitled.jpg
has anyone noticed lily is acting strange? shes getting purple circles under her eyes and crying about monsters in the window.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

thekword wrote:
Untitled.jpg
has anyone noticed lily is acting strange? shes getting purple circles under her eyes and crying about monsters in the window.
I've always thought that lily had some sort of allergy or sinus issue. I noticed her red eyes get worse when they got the cats. To me she's always acted really strange tho. Both kids are strange to me.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

thekword wrote:
Untitled.jpg
I hope she doesn't have night terrors. She's sweats a lot during her sleep and wakes up crying. No two year old should have under eyes like that and be so sad. Part of me wonders if there is something physically wrong with her. She hasn't grown much at all, and now the dark circles...

eleventhirty
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by eleventhirty »

Sorry I can't stomach watching them today. Would someone tell me... What exactly was Jay's new class? It's probably too much to hope that lazy lard ass is taking a course at a community college in order to get a JOB and support his family...

claire
Lurker
Lurker

Post by claire »

UGH! After the Sherri debacle, I have taken a step back.... but I had to say something about her Clairol video! She will do anything for money huh? If she was a licensed Cosmetologist, she would NEVER use boxed hair color. All of my cosmo friends yell at me when I break down and use boxed color. Usually the developer is too high and all it does is damage the heck out of your hair! But anything for a buck, huh? :tu:

sweetlikekandi
Debater
Debater

Post by sweetlikekandi »

I've noticed that about lily's eyes also. She looks ill. I hope it's just allergies, but also, shouldn't she be closer to p's height by now? They aren't that far apart in age. She just seems really small, especially when standing next to him. She looks like the size of my 1 year old.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Nolagirl wrote:Ok I lied lol. Saw two more that I had to share. If there were an Ask Lily thingy no one would understand her talking?!?!? All we'd hear is grunting and murmuring
. Image

I like when Lily actually makes a sensible sentence. When Sam was talking to her in yesterday's vlog I was smiling. But I like Lily and I thought it was cute Sam was trying to have a real convo with her.

Sometimes, though, Lily does that demonic voice thing and it creeps me out! Lol!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

sweetlikekandi wrote:I've noticed that about lily's eyes also. She looks ill. I hope it's just allergies, but also, shouldn't she be closer to p's height by now? They aren't that far apart in age. She just seems really small, especially when standing next to him. She looks like the size of my 1 year old.

Sam mentioned Lily was pretty tiny. Lily can't help her height. It's just genetics. I mean look at Jay; he's the size of a two old. Image

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

eleventhirty wrote:Sorry I can't stomach watching them today. Would someone tell me... What exactly was Jay's new class? It's probably too much to hope that lazy lard ass is taking a course at a community college in order to get a JOB and support his family...

You know titles are for views. Tricky tricky. Jay's "new class" was him teaching people how to love their butt. It all started with him loving his wife's butt. That's it.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

hellyeah wrote:
eleventhirty wrote:Sorry I can't stomach watching them today. Would someone tell me... What exactly was Jay's new class? It's probably too much to hope that lazy lard ass is taking a course at a community college in order to get a JOB and support his family...

You know titles are for views. Tricky tricky. Jay's "new class" was him teaching people how to love their butt. It all started with him loving his wife's butt. That's it.

Let's not be getting our hopes up that old Jobless is actually getting off of his lard ass now, or anytime soon and doing anything to better his or the lives of the family he purports to love. :roll:

I'm concerned about Lily. She is tiny. I know that some people are just small, genetically. Maybe she will be tiny and a powerhouse. Who knows... Perhaps she will be a gymnast. But the little sprite just doesn't seem healthy to me. She is anxious (due in large part to her fucked up mother's sick - o manipulations and head games) she always has dark circles under her little eyes, she doesn't speak or breathe right, she wakes cranky, crying and sweating a good deal of the time... Something is going on with that kid. And I can't, for the life of me figure out why her idiot parents aren't DOING anything about it.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Desert Wind wrote:
hellyeah wrote:

Let's not be getting our hopes up that old Jobless is actually getting off of his lard ass now, or anytime soon and doing anything to better his or the lives of the family he purports to love. :roll:

I'm concerned about Lily. She is tiny. I know that some people are just small, genetically. Maybe she will be tiny and a powerhouse. Who knows... Perhaps she will be a gymnast. But the little sprite just doesn't seem healthy to me. She is anxious (due in large part to her fucked up mother's sick - o manipulations and head games) she always has dark circles under her little eyes, she doesn't speak or breathe right, she wakes cranky, crying and sweating a good deal of the time... Something is going on with that kid. And I can't, for the life of me figure out why her idiot parents aren't DOING anything about it.

That stupid Tapatalk siggy for iPhone users is going to be the death of me. :P

tdc923
Talker
Talker

Post by tdc923 »

I was thinking about how the kids act, etc., which is ALL in part to their effed up mom and dad, but I also realized growing up we weren't 'performing' for a vlog camera 24/7 but instead had REAL parenting and I guess that's why they have no manners and no raising.
Even tho their viewers sometimes have negative comments, a comment/view is all the same to them...$$$ in their pocket :roll:

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

sweetlikekandi wrote:I've noticed that about lily's eyes also. She looks ill. I hope it's just allergies, but also, shouldn't she be closer to p's height by now? They aren't that far apart in age. She just seems really small, especially when standing next to him. She looks like the size of my 1 year old.
There was some debate in their comments recently about whether or not Jobless is a "midget"....... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Desert Wind wrote:
Desert Wind wrote:
hellyeah wrote:

That stupid Tapatalk siggy for iPhone users is going to be the death of me. :P

If something is wrong with Lily then they're hiding it. I mean they did an awesome job at hiding that Jay has seizures. I would have never known that. They like to appear that everything is perfect, when in actuality they come across like a hot mess lol ImageImage

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

They are determined to get a target sponsorship. LmaoImage

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Spider lashes? Check. Burgundy around the eyes to look like she's got an illness? Check. Deranged look? Check.

Why does anyone take her beauty channel seriously? She looks awful. The only positive thing I can say about this look is she finally lightened up her brows, baby steps I guess. And, too bad she can't use the app that blurs out all of the pitting and wrinkles on her face in real life.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”