Sam Schuerman Part 41 - Home Is Where The Fart Is

New girl
Wallflower
Wallflower
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 41 - Home Is Where The Fart Is

Post by New girl »

His middle name is Dominic.... She said it in a video where she had a sign made with their names and b-days.

New girl
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by New girl »

poisonprincess21 wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:All I did is adjusted some lights and contrasts, the final product will speak volume.Judge it for yourself ladies.

Is his middle name DAMIEN?

His middle name is Dominic..... I saw it in a video about a sign she had made with their names, and B-Days....... Hope I'm posting this correct.

AnninEngland
Informer
Informer

Post by AnninEngland »

He has a lazy eye, that's all!

In my experience Mothers are usually like that with their sons. Lily will probably end up Daddy's girl

MouthyTurtle
Lurker
Lurker

Post by MouthyTurtle »

blahness wrote:I was looking at Haircuts for my nephew to get this weekend and found this one... Princess P would be so cute with this kinda cut... He still would have some length to the top of his hair and he would for ONCE look like a boy... Sam cuts his hair so shitty... She might as well put bows in it and pretend hes the real Lily... Its just weird how shitty and ratty his hair looks. Its not even Shaggy because you can have shaggy hair as a kid and look cute... But he looks dirty!

Sam & Jay I know you read here... Cut Mr P hair similar to this...
That would be so cute on him! I don't know why they keep his hair looking so raggedy. I was showing my mom their Christmas photo a while back and she didn't know P was a boy she thought he was a girl. My mom also said Sam must have used product and hot tools to get his hair to look like like that ( she used to be a hairstylist). P's hair is horrible looking I just want to shave it off everytime I see it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mommy2391
Talker
Talker

Post by mommy2391 »

Edie wrote:
GGlongtimelurker wrote:Did anyone else notice the shelf in her room only has a picture of princess p on it? I was trying to see if she had a pic of Lily too but I didn't see it. I am so sad for that poor little girl. Such an outsider in her own family.
There was a smudge on the photo of Lily that she ordered enlarged (P has one too), and she took a wet wipe to it and ruined it. It was never replaced. We all know that P's would have been replaced. She has this creepy obsession with him that she does not have for Lily.
There was a pic on her dresser, and i think it was of her and lily.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Phoenix reminds me of one of those kids that grows up and shoots up a school. I mean, seriously, isn't this usually how they start? When you see old pics of the kid who did it they have blank stares like him. That may be too far but I've thought that from day 1 of watching him. #sorrynotsorry

megster6443
Learner
Learner

Post by megster6443 »

Barbie888 wrote:All I did is adjusted some lights and contrasts, the final product will speak volume.Judge it for yourself ladies.

That is a creepy picture.

megster6443
Learner
Learner

Post by megster6443 »

! That part was so creepy!!! She was talking to him and like some serial killer he just stands there staring.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

There are so many moments where he genuinely creeps me out. I don't know if he is actually plotting something, or if there is NOTHING going on in that blonde little head of his and he can't form an independent thought after years of sam forcing him to be her little parrot. He reminds me of the sour patch kid "first their sour then they're sweet". Waiting for lily to wake up with all her hair chopped off....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I can so picture him cutting Lilys hair while she is asleep. I bet Sam would say it looked perfect.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

megster6443 wrote:

That is a creepy picture.
Showed my hubs this pic. He said he looks like Walter Mercado. He's famous in Latin and Spanish countries.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Jay! Stop wearing the striped shirts/sweaters! But then again they are a distraction to his nasty neck

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

puccamom wrote:Jay! Stop wearing the striped shirts/sweaters! But then again they are a distraction to his nasty neck

The dude seriously lacks any style whatsoever. And you don't have to be a model to have style. Those jeans he always wears has got to go. And I'm assuming he has one pair of main shows- his nasty tennis shoes.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Looks like they visited Uncle Rob's Grape Farm! How exciting! I wonder if we'll be "blessed" with the footage tonight or tomorrow? I'm on the edge of my seat! :roll:

Hammertime
Informer
Informer

Post by Hammertime »

michelle wrote:Looks like they visited Uncle Rob's Grape Farm! How exciting! I wonder if we'll be "blessed" with the footage tonight or tomorrow? I'm on the edge of my seat! :roll:

I bet there was a lot of loud screeching "chick chicks'.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

^^Sam screeching and Jobless lisping away. Same as it ever was.

sweetlikekandi
Debater
Debater

Post by sweetlikekandi »

Um no I'm not that way with my son and my daughter doesn't get the cold shoulder from me so she can be a "daddy's girl". such stereotypes. Sam is just weird. End of story lol

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

AnninEngland wrote:He has a lazy eye, that's all!

In my experience Mothers are usually like that with their sons. Lily will probably end up Daddy's girl
I was close and loving with my son, I wasn't creepy close and loving with my son. I didn't call him "Baby" and infantilize him when he was four and telling me he wasn't a baby, anymore. I didn't screech and baby talk and coo and whine at him about his dreaming about me? every time he woke up and did he have a nice sleepy? And is it niiiice? No. I didn't incessantly stroke his hair, calling him "Beautiful" and let him rule the roost and use me as a fucking doormat.

Nope. Mothers aren't usually like that with their sons. Norman Bates' mother was like that with her son. *shiver* :lol:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

gurushade
Talker
Talker

Post by gurushade »

Any new thread names being bandied about?

And I have a son, who is now a teenager. Multiple health problems when he was younger, we almost lost him a few times and he's still not entirely healthy. I love him more than my own life but I have never treated him like Scam treats Psycho Junior. Even with all my son's problems, he has to live on his own someday and even when was 4 years old, I knew this. Baby them when they're babies but when they're older, you prepare them for the real world. Doesn't mean you don't love them and dote on them, of course you do. But there is a difference in the way Scam treats Psycho Jr. It's messed up.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

MouthyTurtle wrote:
blahness wrote:I was looking at Haircuts for my nephew to get this weekend and found this one... Princess P would be so cute with this kinda cut... He still would have some length to the top of his hair and he would for ONCE look like a boy... Sam cuts his hair so shitty... She might as well put bows in it and pretend hes the real Lily... Its just weird how shitty and ratty his hair looks. Its not even Shaggy because you can have shaggy hair as a kid and look cute... But he looks dirty!

Sam & Jay I know you read here... Cut Mr P hair similar to this...
That would be so cute on him! I don't know why they keep his hair looking so raggedy. I was showing my mom their Christmas photo a while back and she didn't know P was a boy she thought he was a girl. My mom also said Sam must have used product and hot tools to get his hair to look like like that ( she used to be a hairstylist). P's hair is horrible looking I just want to shave it off everytime I see it!

That cut would look adorable on Phoenix. There is lots of attitude and movement, still a little length, it wouldn't be a fight with his natural wave to keep it looking sharp. I think that he would love it, too. That day Jobless went and had his new do done and came home and showed it off, Phoenix wanted to go have his hair cut, so badly and his asshole parents just ignored him and left that stupid, ugly mop on his little head. Poor kid. Imaging being forced by your sick twist of a mother to go through life looking like Phoenix does. :(

AntisocialBitch
Talker
Talker

Post by AntisocialBitch »

In my eyes, a mothers role is to bring her children up to be well balanced individuals that are capable of making it on their own in the big bad world! Well that's how I've brought mine up and one is at university so I must have done something right! Sam is just plain weird in the way she is with the blonde angel and it's wrong on so many levels her still showering with a 4 yr old boy!

Edited to say Phoenix is now called crucifix to me now after todays staring video! :rofl:

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”