Sam Schuerman Part 40 - God Save the Drama Queen!

mommy2391
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 40 - God Save the Drama Queen!

Post by mommy2391 »

hellyeah wrote:
gurushade wrote:She took those pants back to Victoria's Secret and I believe she said she was buying down a size. So I don't think she's pregnant but like you all have stated, who knows with these people? Also, we call her Scam for a reason. She knows they're being watched closely. She could be pooching out the stomach and "walking pregnant" on purpose, to stir up more views.
Well, does their loungewear run big? I have been able to buy VS undies in a smaller size than what I typically wear. I've never bought anything from their PINK line so idk how the sizing works. Sam also is short which may be a reason she exchanged the pants. Just my opinion but exchanging them and going down a size isn't an absolute.

She said she doesn't eat very much which I find false. She eats at all 3 meal times, AND she is constantly eating sugar, processed foods, and white items (pasta, whatever the baked goods are made from, etc). So her stomach could def be catching up with her for sure. In the pics someone posted Sam seems to have the type of body I do. She has to work at it to be thinner and can gain weight easily of not making healthy food choices and working out.

Guess we'll see. I'm undecided for now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Pink runs very small compared to reg VS. pink sizes on go up to large, and VS goes up to XL

Jmcg
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 40 - God Save the Drama Queen!

Post by Jmcg »

glowstar wrote:
Jmcg wrote:Yeah, I have to agree. I'm having my 3rd csection in 29 days and there's no way you feel up to it. How would that even be pleasurable for Jay?!? Wouldn't she still be all stretched out?? There's just so much blood, ugh God, no way. What a mess.
Good luck :) I had 2 c-sections myself. I don't know how quickly things go back, uh, "normal," down there but I imagine it takes at least a week or so. Evenif they waited that long, there's still bleeding and the exhaustion, not to mention all of the hormonal fluctuations that make you uncomfortable. Apparently Jay being a horndog > Sam's health.
Thanks, Glowstar! :)

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”