Sam Schuerman Part 40 - God Save the Drama Queen!

mims
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 40 - God Save the Drama Queen!

Post by mims »

eleventhirty wrote:I wonder if they have to wait until Monday to get their home internet on or if there will be a vlog up tonight? They could upload from McDonald's or Starbucks but then I guess they prefer to sit, watch, and delete naughty YT comments until 3 am :roll:

New thread title suggestion Home is Where the Fart Is

LOVE this haha!

mims
Learner
Learner

Post by mims »

I'm guessing when she does upload it will be a long one as she said it will be footage from the past few days. <gets popcorn out>

LurkintoLaughin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by LurkintoLaughin »

FYI, Sprouts Cafe in Tahoe isn't the same as the grocery chain, it's a restaurant. But fo' real, the editing post was like 10 hours ago! WHERE THE VLOG.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jmcg
Talker
Talker

Post by Jmcg »

I think she could definitely be pregnant. We all know she makes the craziest decisions because of her heightened anxiety when she is. Also, I remember her doing a video announcing she was pregnant with Lily at 12 weeks. I think she's always waited to say anything. Plus, all those pregnancy titles for those couple of vlogs not too long ago has had me thinking this anyways.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Jmcg wrote:I think she could definitely be pregnant. We all know she makes the craziest decisions because of her heightened anxiety when she is. Also, I remember her doing a video announcing she was pregnant with Lily at 12 weeks. I think she's always waited to say anything. Plus, all those pregnancy titles for those couple of vlogs not too long ago has had me thinking this anyways.
Not to mention she has no control over her own body with Jay as her husband. Image

Jmcg
Talker
Talker

Post by Jmcg »

I'm also thinking that they are the kind of people to wanna get pregnant JUST to throw it in Jon and Shelli's face. "Oh, you don't want Jay around? Sorry, now you'll never see any of these kids."

LoveMyTwoGirls
Informer
Informer

Post by LoveMyTwoGirls »

Akla28 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
gurushade wrote:She took those pants back to Victoria's Secret and I believe she said she was buying down a size. So I don't think she's pregnant but like you all have stated, who knows with these people? Also, we call her Scam for a reason. She knows they're being watched closely. She could be pooching out the stomach and "walking pregnant" on purpose, to stir up more views.
Well, does their loungewear run big? I have been able to buy VS undies in a smaller size than what I typically wear. I've never bought anything from their PINK line so idk how the sizing works. Sam also is short which may be a reason she exchanged the pants. Just my opinion but exchanging them and going down a size isn't an absolute.

She said she doesn't eat very much which I find false. She eats at all 3 meal times, AND she is constantly eating sugar, processed foods, and white items (pasta, whatever the baked goods are made from, etc). So her stomach could def be catching up with her for sure. In the pics someone posted Sam seems to have the type of body I do. She has to work at it to be thinner and can gain weight easily of not making healthy food choices and working out.

Guess we'll see. I'm undecided for now.

Personally I think their loungewear runs HUGE. I'm normally a small/medium depending on the brand, but when it comes to the VS Pink line I am SWIMMING in size small. Honestly the extra small is even too big for me sometimes and I am by no means a stick. VS is definitely guilty of vanity sizing IMO, so I don't think her exchanging the pants necessarily points to her not being pregnant. And if its an item she really likes wouldn't she want the pants in her regular size anyway, versus a size that accommodates pregnancy? I don't know. There have been moments I thought she might be pregnant, but I don't really have a strong feeling one way or another. Another baby is certainly the last thing they need.
I agree, it is big. I wear a large on bottom and XL on top to accomate the ladies. The medium pants are almost too big on me. I am losing more weight again and I will have to go small in the loungewear.

Scorpio2015
Learner
Learner

Post by Scorpio2015 »

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by poisonprincess21 »

First look at Lilybugs room!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

I'm just clowning around....

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

coloradoblondie wrote:How about Fartbaggin: Parking for Disjaybled

LOL! I like this. I love "DISJAYBLED"! Because whoever came up with that (DesertWind,right?) is a genius and had me rollin'! I think DISJAYBLED should be used in the title.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
Jmcg wrote:I think she could definitely be pregnant. We all know she makes the craziest decisions because of her heightened anxiety when she is. Also, I remember her doing a video announcing she was pregnant with Lily at 12 weeks. I think she's always waited to say anything. Plus, all those pregnancy titles for those couple of vlogs not too long ago has had me thinking this anyways.
Not to mention she has no control over her own body with Jay as her husband. Image

Scottiemom, can you elaborate?

Also, isn't there a myth that women should wait until they ___ weeks along to announce they are pregnant because a miscarriage could happen earlier on? HOWEVER, if she were preggers then she is DEFINITELY well past that myth.

badsanta
Lurker
Lurker

Post by badsanta »

Sam just posted a picture of a part of Lily's bedroom. But I can't figure out how to post a picture :(

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

hellyeah wrote:
Scottiemom87 wrote:

Can you elaborate?

Also, isn't there a myth that women should wait until they ___ weeks along to announce they are pregnant because a miscarriage could happen earlier on? HOWEVER, if she were preggers then she is DEFINITELY well past that myth.

Well Jay had to have sex with her the day she came home from the hospital after giving birth to P. And I don't care what anyone says (I've given birth) and there's no way she wanted to have sex with him that soon. You are still healing and there are things going on down there lol. I can't imagine that was enjoyable for her no matter how much olive oil they used.
Edited to add- If Jay wanted to have another baby for whatever reason, I am sure that's what would happen no matter what sam wanted. But the way sam has been going on and on about keeping the babies babies, I could def see her wanting more.

Last edited by Scottiemom87 on Sun Jan 18, 2015 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

eleventhirty wrote:I wonder if they have to wait until Monday to get their home internet on or if there will be a vlog up tonight? They could upload from McDonald's or Starbucks but then I guess they prefer to sit, watch, and delete naughty YT comments until 3 am :roll:

New thread title suggestion Home is Where the Fart Is

It would depend on the provider. We have always been able to get our cable and Internet hooked up the day we actually move in. Whether it was in the middle of the week or a weekend.

poisonprincess21
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by poisonprincess21 »

badsanta wrote:Sam just posted a picture of a part of Lily's bedroom. But I can't figure out how to post a picture :(
It's been posted already. Don't worry. :)

I'm just clowning around....

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

badsanta wrote:Sam just posted a picture of a part of Lily's bedroom. But I can't figure out how to post a picture :(

Someone has already posted it anyway. So we've seen it.

But for future pics: if you are on tapatalk- you just save image to your phone and upload in your comment. There's a little icon you tap and it goes to your photos saved on your smart phone/tablet/ipad. If you are in the website on a computer, you can use a site like imageshack or tinypic. I use tinypic. After I upload I use the link for message boards. If you are on GG mobile on your smartphone internet then you just go to reply and use the area to add a file. It's really all very simple. I hope that helped.

alaskanebraska
Debater
Debater

Post by alaskanebraska »

Scorpio2015 wrote:Image
Looks like a sweet little room for Lily. Even with the limited peek. :)

badsanta
Lurker
Lurker

Post by badsanta »

Thanks!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
Scottiemom87 wrote:

Can you elaborate?

Well Jay had to have sex with her the day she came home from the hospital after giving birth to P. And I don't care what anyone says (I've given birth) and there's no way she wanted to have sex with him that soon. You are still healing and there are things going on down there lol. I can't imagine that was enjoyable for her no matter how much olive oil they used.
Edited to add- If Jay wanted to have another baby for whatever reason, I am sure that's what would happen no matter what sam wanted. But the way sam has been going on and on about keeping the babies babies, I could def see her wanting more.

Oh ok. Yes I've heard that story. I've not had any childrens but I've looked up what it's like after giving birth, out of curiosity. And yea, no way would any sane woman be WANTING to have to sex right after having a baby.

I kinda thought if she had another baby she'd be able to BF Lily longer, too.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

hellyeah wrote:
Scottiemom87 wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
Scottiemom87 wrote:

Can you elaborate?

Oh ok. Yes I've heard that story. I've not had any childrens but I've looked up what it's like after giving birth, out of curiosity. And yea, no way would any sane woman be WANTING to have to sex right after having a baby.

I kinda thought if she had another baby she'd be able to BF Lily longer, too.

I've thought that too. It's much easier to keep your milk supply going than to stop and restart. Which could be why she is still breastfeeding lily sporadically. I think that sam really enjoys Breast feeding. But I also doubt they'd move to a smaller place and add another child. Unless they plan on moving again in a year lol

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”