Sam Schuerman Part 34 ~ Have a Hammy Scammy Christmas!

flowerpower7
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 34 ~ Have a Hammy Scammy Christmas!

Post by flowerpower7 »

B.Honest wrote:Wth? They did a special dance for her dead Mom??? I'm sorry but that is truly bizarre...
Sam is a retard don't cha know?! :tu:

flowerpower7
Learner
Learner

Post by flowerpower7 »

gossipgal82 wrote:Random thought: we should also make a thread for all her Instagram photos she posts and post them on here......reason I'm saying this is for the people (uhmmm me) and others who have been blocked from her IG.

All I commented was "that hair" on the last photo of Phoenix with his mismatched xmas sweater and just noticed she fucken blocked me! I would make the thread myself but have no clue how to make one.

LOL that just shows that she is well aware of whats going on and the 'hate' but just chooses to ignore and block it. What a saddo. I personally sometimes feel a little urge to comment something mean under her ig photos but I never do or will.... :? :roll:

coloradoblondie
Talker
Talker

Post by coloradoblondie »

Indilwen wrote:
lady may wrote:That dance sounds very strange. In my family we light a candle and say a prayer for our deceased. Maybe next time I'll suggest a dance instead.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

There is absolutely nothing wrong with taking the time, especially at the holidays, to remember family members who have passed on. I like the idea of lighting a candle and saying a prayer, that sounds very nice. I have pictures of my grandparents and I have always told my kids stories about them. Only my oldest really remembers them well...but I've tried to keep their memories alive for all the kids. But Sam Schuerman takes it to a whole new level by having birthday parties (complete with a birthday cake) and having her kids to a special Christmas dance for a woman they never knew. It is especially bizarre when they have two living grandmothers, one of which they are estranged from (have they ever even met Jay's mom???) and another who seems to want to be a part of their lives but Sam doesn't make it easy (Shelli). I mean, why aren't they doing a dance for them? Or having birthday parties for them? I think Sam is going mental.
Ding Ding Ding!! The part about them having two LIVING grandmothers (and grandfathers). Their family is so jacked up. I feel very blessed to be a part of my dysfunctional family compared to this family!

Fidelma
Informer
Informer

Post by Fidelma »

lady may wrote:That dance sounds very strange. In my family we light a candle and say a prayer for our deceased. Maybe next time I'll suggest a dance instead.

Sorry Lady May but that did make me laugh.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

AuntBee wrote:Did they sell the oatmeal/glitter stuff for reindeer food this year? I've never heard of it before and first Anna Saccone did it with her kids and some hours later, Scam did it. But then they also left the reindeer carrots, too. I would be a little confused. Anyway, the deceased nanny dance is in two parts. They start and then Princess wants to sniff something, then they start off again with jingle bells. I wouldn't keep it as a tradition if I were Scam.

The oatmeal and glitter thing isn't new. I did that with my kids when they were little, too. It works better when there's snow on the ground, though...the glitter shows up better. ;)

I think Sam tried to do too many different things, and it all kind of seemed like overkill. For kids that small, pick one or two things and make it simple. I'm over the Elf on a Shelf, but I have to admit Sam and Jay were kind of creative with it (although I imagine they probably stole most of their ideas) and the kids seemed to enjoy it. I think having the elf leave them gifts and things might have been excessive, but whatever. I think most people leave out cookies and milk for Santa, but letting the kids pour the milk out of a giant gallon jug was a disaster waiting to happen. Now that I think of it, maybe that's why the shop vac was sitting out? Do you reckon what we saw of the milk pouring was take 2, and the first time around one of the kids poured the milk on the floor? Hahaha! Or maybe one of them threw the reindeer food all over the place before they got outside with it. Too funny, I hope that's what happened... :twisted:

flowerpower7
Learner
Learner

Post by flowerpower7 »

lady may wrote:9 recent videos that haven't broken 10,000 views.

Anna posted a photo on Instagram FIVE hours ago and it has 44,519 likes.

Schuerman curse, anyone?

Schuerman disease, Schuerman disorder, Shuermans Shit - the whole lot :roll:

gypsyfab
Learner
Learner

Post by gypsyfab »

lady may wrote:9 recent videos that haven't broken 10,000 views.

Anna posted a photo on Instagram FIVE hours ago and it has 44,519 likes.

Schuerman curse, anyone?

The only vlog to break 10,000 lately was the one with the misleading title! How sad is it that you have to dupe your viewers into watching you? I'm sure the SacconeJolys with their 180,000 view average and Judy and Benji who also consistently hit 180,000+ views don't have to trick their own fan base into watching them. What a very sad and small existence for the Schuermans...but hey, it keeps Jay gainfully unemployed, and that is the ONLY thing that is really important here.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Lol it is ridiculous the things she does. Listen I know religion isn't a part of everyone's life and that's fine. It's just how I was raised, and a prayer is always being said for someone, something, etc. The stuff Sam does just seems so silly and strictly for views. Honoring someone doesn't have to be religious, I'm not saying that. My grandma passed away a few years back and each year on her birthday we go to high tea, which was her favorite thing, and we also went to high tea with her on her birthdays, so there's that connection there. Whenever I play bingo I think or her, because she was a big player. I have a very large sterling silver spoon of my great grandmothers that I haul out when mixing large batches of stuff. Funnily enough I have an entire place setting of my great grandmothers sterling silver that she used to give me to dig in the dirt when I was little. I still have it, and still use it to plant flowers with and dig in the ground. It sounds ridiculous, using sterling for these things but it's actual events that took place from people I actually KNEW. It's small things like that, that I feel are a great reminder and honor to that person in a non religious way because it makes you remember them, and brings a smile to your face when you do.

I guess what I'm trying to say is that with religion you get the tradition, but Sam has no idea what tradition is. She makes crap up as she goes along day to day and you never hear about it again. It's all for views, and sympathy. Sympathy=$$$$ to her, and always will. sick sick life IMO. She can keep up her little song a dance but what she fails to recognize is we get 3-5 newbies making accounts here each week. Now I'm not good at the maths like Jay is, but more people here and less people viewing them means they lose out. Funny attitude to have when this is how you bring the yogurt home.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

I just think instead of trying to make traditions with a dead woman that they never knew, they should try to make traditions with the living family members that they already have! Instead of sticking a camera in everyone's face so they can "vlog it" and put it up on YT to make $$$, they should put the damned cameras down and make real memories with real living people!

I have taken my share of photographs on holidays and other special occasions. But I don't have a lot of videos or home movies or whatever, and I'll tell you why. Every single time I tried to make a video when my kids were little, I spent so much time fiddling with the cameras, trying to get everyone into the picture, making sure the lighting and everything was good, etc...that I missed the moment! Everyone else had the good memories, and all I had was the memories of trying to capture it all on video. Bah! I'd rather live in the moment and have my memories, faulty though some of them may be. Sometimes you remember things even better than they really were that way, too. Yes, I still love the snap shots and all...but we also have fun sitting around as a family and "reminiscing" about the good old days and telling the stories that always start off with "remember the time...". I think this entire generation, especially the vloggers and bloggers and Instagram addicts are going to be losing out. Everything is about the photo op these days. Seeing the picture pinkladyalley35 shared of her son crying on Santa's lap reminded me that it's those silly moments, or unexpected things that make the best memories...not the "staged" things that people like the Schuermans do for views and $$$ that count.

AuntBee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AuntBee »

Scam didn't care enough about her so-loved Nanny to get her gifts to her before Christmas. When BS showed up with her gift for the British aunt, Scam said she still had the box for the aunt and the Nanny and she'd open it and include BS's that was Christmas Eve. Then she said she'd forgotten to send Brad's and he had forgotten hers, too. She scammed those free personalized tree ornaments for him and his girlfriend. No doubt they'll really appreciate them in January. I bet that was quite a convo to Brad with the news about Jon and Shelli bowing out of the vlogs.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

I think "forgetting to send" is Schuerman code for NO TENGO DINERO.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

OT: has anyone ever used the dermaroller? I asked Santa for one and he came through! Interested to hear if anyone has used one before!

Fidelma
Informer
Informer

Post by Fidelma »

Any talented people to set up a new thread?

wtfisWRONGwithyou
Informer
Informer

Post by wtfisWRONGwithyou »

lady may wrote:I think "forgetting to send" is Schuerman code for NO TENGO DINERO.

I agree. I send stuff to England and buy stuff from there and postage is killer, especially after conversions on the buying end.
I find it sad that Sam is that lazy and selfish not to send the packages at least a month out from Christmas. She could easily afford it if she wouldn't buy a bunch of crap, like the MAC stuff she won't use. Or perhaps that was using minion sent GCs.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Could "nanny Christine" be her nanny in England who watches her vlogs?? I just find it so weird to do a dance for a dead woman.

CaliBeachBaby
Learner
Learner

Post by CaliBeachBaby »

OK ladies - it's time for me to come clean......

I told you all I was a friend of a friend - and I guess that wasn't completely untrue if you think of my sister as my friend and she is - she is my very best friend. That is why I was trying SO very hard to stay anonymous.

My name is Sherri. I am Shelli's sister. I know most of you will not believe me so here is an old picture of us - 10 or 12 years ago in Las Vegas:

I haven't seen Sam or Jay since their wedding - when Jay was a prick to me after I worked for DAYS on their wedding flowers and I left the reception early. I have never met X or Lily but, can tell you my sister genuinely loves those kids.

I came on here after Thanksgiving - because Jay was so unbearably rude to my sister that day, I couldn't keep quiet anymore..... as a result of his rude outburst, Sam was told that she and the kids would always be welcome in their home but that Jay would never be welcome again. That is why they are not appearing in any more vlogs. Shelli made the post on FB as a pre-emptive strike if you will - hoping that by putting it out there as their choice, the scammers would not insult them with lies.

The reason I am coming clean today is because despite my sister sending lovely gifts over with Christiana for Christmas - the Scammers refused them. Telling Christiana to donate them. So in tonights Vlog - you will not see the kids opening lovely presents from their grandparents who love them - only the plastic crap that Sam and Jobless provide.

I always thought Sam was a sweet girl, a little ditsy perhaps but, sweet. I never, ever liked Jay. He is a manipulative puppeteer and she just doesn't see that she is his pawn. It is so very sad to me. I hope one day she wakes up and leaves his ass high and dry, takes the kids and makes a real family - you don't have to have a daddy to have a family - thousands of single parents provide a family environment for their kids every day. Shelli and I both did for years before finding our soul mates in Jon and my DH.

I miss my sister - I used to only watch the vlogs when I knew she'd be in them. Now, I watch because you ladies are hysterical. I feel like I wasn't so crazy in my complete dislike of Jay - thanks for making me feel sane! :-)

I know you guys are going to have tons of questions - just keep in mind that I may talk to my sister daily but I haven't seen Sam or Jay in many, many years.

I love you my sister and will always keep her privacy. Mine, I guess, is now fair game but, I wasn't going to let Sam and Jay disrespect my sister like that. She is really upset that the kids did not receive her gifts.

Anyway, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and can forgive me for not being straight forward with you in the beginning.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Postage is a killer overseas. I went through two sheets of international christmas stamps this year and that was just for cards, and I thought that was a big OUCH! That doesn't count the three sheets of domestic stamps I went through. Eek. But, I start my Christmas cards around Halloween. Always have, always will. It's called planning.

Sam doesn't plan at all, for anything. She doesn't care about anyone but herself, and even that's questionable.

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

^ thank you for coming clean! Respect! What asshats

Fidelma
Informer
Informer

Post by Fidelma »

TruthBeTold2U wrote:OK ladies - it's time for me to come clean......

I told you all I was a friend of a friend - and I guess that wasn't completely untrue if you think of my sister as my friend and she is - she is my very best friend. That is why I was trying SO very hard to stay anonymous.

My name is Sherri. I am Shelli's sister. I know most of you will not believe me so here is an old picture of us - 10 or 12 years ago in Las Vegas:

I haven't seen Sam or Jay since their wedding - when Jay was a prick to me after I worked for DAYS on their wedding flowers and I left the reception early. I have never met X or Lily but, can tell you my sister genuinely loves those kids.

I came on here after Thanksgiving - because Jay was so unbearably rude to my sister that day, I couldn't keep quiet anymore..... as a result of his rude outburst, Sam was told that she and the kids would always be welcome in their home but that Jay would never be welcome again. That is why they are not appearing in any more vlogs. Shelli made the post on FB as a pre-emptive strike if you will - hoping that by putting it out there as their choice, the scammers would not insult them with lies.

The reason I am coming clean today is because despite my sister sending lovely gifts over with Christiana for Christmas - the Scammers refused them. Telling Christiana to donate them. So in tonights Vlog - you will not see the kids opening lovely presents from their grandparents who love them - only the plastic crap that Sam and Jobless provide.

I always thought Sam was a sweet girl, a little ditsy perhaps but, sweet. I never, ever liked Jay. He is a manipulative puppeteer and she just doesn't see that she is his pawn. It is so very sad to me. I hope one day she wakes up and leaves his ass high and dry, takes the kids and makes a real family - you don't have to have a daddy to have a family - thousands of single parents provide a family environment for their kids every day. Shelli and I both did for years before finding our soul mates in Jon and my DH.

I miss my sister - I used to only watch the vlogs when I knew she'd be in them. Now, I watch because you ladies are hysterical. I feel like I wasn't so crazy in my complete dislike of Jay - thanks for making me feel sane! :-)

I know you guys are going to have tons of questions - just keep in mind that I may talk to my sister daily but I haven't seen Sam or Jay in many, many years.

I love you my sister and will always keep her privacy. Mine, I guess, is now fair game but, I wasn't going to let Sam and Jay disrespect my sister like that. She is really upset that the kids did not receive her gifts.

Anyway, I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and can forgive me for not being straight forward with you in the beginning.
I'm speechless. :o

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

I'm speechless too.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”