Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Schuerman Show Part 32 - Elf ears and twisty toes

Post by lady may »

hellyeah wrote:
Nichole1983 wrote:http://www.samschuerman.com/2014/12/25- ... flyer.html

Of course she got every upgrade because she was getting it for free. :roll: A free $215 trike for writing that review.

I guess the reason they didn't film themselves putting it together is because Jay had trouble assembling it.

I do not mean to be rude. And I always thought it was not very nice for anyone to say the children are ugly. While I do not think they are ugly, um, they really aren't that cute. Im totally team Lily out of the whole family. Lily tries to use her words and it's not her fault her mom dresses her poorly and her hair is just "there". But the pics of them in her blog did nothing for the kids. They look... not good.
I think the kids are cute BUT--- their appearance is so unkempt and disheveled, it makes them look very unfortunate. So to me, that makes them un-cute. If they were cleaned up, groomed, and dressed nice, they'd be adorable IMO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beautynoob

Post by Beautynoob »

I decided to read her blog and these are my thoughts:
1- if she ever were to write a book, she better find one of them ghost writers like Zoella because her writing gives me a headache.i guess that's product of a simple mind.
2- it's funny that it's for both kids yet at the end she talks about Phoenix and his bike. You aren't fooling us scammy, everything that comes to the Swiss cheese palace is his .
3- why didn't she take pictures outdoors? She puts in the minimum effort. Mediocre is a good adjective for her.
4- the children sure aren't looking any cuter as they grow up. Not their fault

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

B.Honest wrote:Sam seems really proud of the fact that she read that book in one day. She admitted she skipped the beauty/fashion part (because she knows all that stuff already). She shouldn't have skipped it... And MOST of the book is beauty/fashion. So pretty much Scam read less than 1/2 the book. Oh by the way the book is marketed to teens. Lmao!
If anythINK she needs to go back and see if there is a section on eyebrows...

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Schuerman Show Part 32 - Elf ears and twisty toes

Post by Pyramid11 »

The kids had on decent clothes in the blog about the trike - it doesn't matter what they wear - even though most of the time they look awful - not their fault - they will never have that cute factor.

I'm going to compare Julianna here - if she would wear clothes like Lily does - she'd still be adorable. She has the cute factor. Add having her hair done and an outfit that actually matches and fits properly - she is so darn cute.

The Schuermans must not realize that people do judge based on appearance - not necessarily looks - but appearance. It's just the way it is.

The whole family looks like shit - all the time. They have nasty habits - rubbing their face, picking their noses, sharing drinks, etc... The list goes on and on. Then they wonder why they don't have a bigger vlog channel.

People check them out and decide they aren't a family they are inserted yes in following. They have no appeal. We watch them because we can't understand why they do what they do.

I'm sorry - they are gross.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Lady May, you are so sweet! I wish I could see them as you do. However, I'm with the ladies who think the kids just aren't cute. For me it's because they have no spark or personality...they're just vacant. Pyramid mentions Julianna and I always default to Emilia. That kid may look a lot like her father, but she is just so lively and sweet.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Aww, you are sweet Michelle :)
Listen I don't have kids, don't plan on having kids, and am not around kids very often. I love being around them, but I don't have time for crying, poopy diapers, tantrums, jam hands, etc. I love being able to hand them back to their Mamas when all that occurs. I think that's why I have a soft spot for Lily and Phoenix. Sam and Jay are their downfall. They won't clean them, groom them, clothe them properly (weather appropriate clothes that FIT, and that don't have holes in the butt from digging, or food all over), and taught them some manners. Manners go a long way in a child being cute, IMO. To me there is nothing cuter than a little kid saying "yes ma'am and no ma'am". Actually yes, it would be cuter if the kids was saying it and wearing glasses. My heart melts into liquid when I see a kid who wears glasses. Image

I just think clean kids with neatly fixed hair and clean faces, who have been taught manners and who's clothes aren't ill fitting and mis-matched are cute. All of them.

Lily and Phoenix can be all those things--but they won't, because there is chaos in that house and laziness and filth, and everything is about Mommy and Dah-dee, gift cards included.

Sam was never taught any of these things by her parents and it looks like Jay wasn't either, or Sam has erased everything Jay's Mom taught him.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Pyramid11 wrote:The kids had on decent clothes in the blog about the trike - it doesn't matter what they wear - even though most of the time they look awful - not their fault - they will never have that cute factor.

I'm going to compare Julianna here - if she would wear clothes like Lily does - she'd still be adorable. She has the cute factor. Add having her hair done and an outfit that actually matches and fits properly - she is so darn cute.

The Schuermans must not realize that people do judge based on appearance - not necessarily looks - but appearance. It's just the way it is.

The whole family looks like shit - all the time. They have nasty habits - rubbing their face, picking their noses, sharing drinks, etc... The list goes on and on. Then they wonder why they don't have a bigger vlog channel.

People check them out and decide they aren't a family they are inserted yes in following. They have no appeal. We watch them because we can't understand why they do what they do.

I'm sorry - they are gross.
I don't find them cute. And it goes beyond looks for me. I can't stand Ps fake whiny personality. Lately his voice has even been annoying me. It's just so fake and girly sounding and the way he can't properly articulate words and the fact that he seems to do it deliberately gets under my skin. I just want to correct him lol And lily is a sour puss. Her temper has evened out a bit but she's still temperamental and at times just pissy. I don't find her personality and attitude cute in anyway. As far as looks, P has definitely gotten cuter since he was a baby. He was not cute up until he was like 18 months or 2 in my opinion. But now I can't see past his hair to even decide what he looks like. Lily was a cute baby and seemed happy. I don't know what's happened to her. She's fallen down the rabbit hole along with her mom it seems. Maybe the magical boob juice is poisoning both of them lol

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Ladies I think I should add to my ramblings of the kids ability to be cute-----

I DO NOT watch the vlogs regularly. One or two a month and it's usually to get to a time stamp to view something discussed here. So there's lots of FF being done. My ramblings are going off photos on IG and here.

Maybe I should have put that disclaimer in!

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

michelle wrote:Lady May, you are so sweet! I wish I could see them as you do. However, I'm with the ladies who think the kids just aren't cute. For me it's because they have no spark or personality...they're just vacant. Pyramid mentions Julianna and I always default to Emilia. That kid may look a lot like her father, but she is just so lively and sweet.
I think Emilia is so cute. She has typical toddler moments like any kid her age, but for the most part she seems pretty laid back and even tempered. And I think her chubby cheeks are adorable. When her hair grows more she will be even cuter. I always put lily against my daughter and there's no comparison hehe but I am totally biased. But she's just so happy all the time that it makes me sad for lily. I have always thought that there was some issue with her beyond her just being "Difficult". A food or gluten allergy? Low iron? And imbalance of some sort. Idk... They wouldn't know because they don't take them to the doctor. But it's just a feeling I've had. It doesn't help that sam caters to her attitude and lily knows that's a way of getting attention. I feel for lily. And I agree that P is dull and vacant. That's Sams fault for turning him into a parrot.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

What I love about this thread is that we can have different opinions and all hell doesn't break loose! I lurk some other threads and it seems if anyone goes against the grain and says anything remotely positive they get attacked and labeled a minion.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Nichole1983 wrote:http://www.samschuerman.com/2014/12/25- ... flyer.html

Of course she got every upgrade because she was getting it for free. :roll: A free $215 trike for writing that review.

I guess the reason they didn't film themselves putting it together is because Jay had trouble assembling it.
Her blog sucks. Her layout is pure twelve year old, step down centered post text... REALLY? And she is supposed to have a disclosure that she is featuring a press sample BEFORE she posts any links that leads readers to any website where they can make a purchase. Idiot.

Her writing. Gag. And what is with the haha at the end of nearly every paragraph? Also, her lighting stinks, her photo composition is shit, not EVERY shot had to be in front of her worn out, washed out, pastel monstrosity of a Christmas tree and her lighting is crap. Also, her photos are too small. Fail blog.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Emilia is precious, and so is Eduardo. Genuinely beautiful kids! Now I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding the Saccone Joly's, but I don't watch them enough or keep up with them enough to feel comfortable forming an opinion on them. I'll just leave it at that.

I do want to say this. I appreciate Anna's insistence that everyone get up, get cleaned up and dressed for the day. Beds actually get made in that house and people are dressed and presentable. I'm not sure where society has deviated from that but it has. To me, that's normal. My upbringing was like that and I plan on continuing it. The Schuerman family can't even seem to get out of bed most days. Anna seems to be able to keep a nice and clean appearance, her kids are clean, her house is straightened up.

Two families that are similar. Mom and Dad are both home. Two kids. Vlogging families. One has their house and life in order and the other obviously DOES NOT. I'm surprised Sam and Jay are confused about the discrepancy in the channel views!

Sam wants to be Anna soooooo bad. That's obvious. So here, Sam, is your starter guide to being Anna.

1. Shower and get ready for the day BEFORE you turn your camera on to vlog.

2. Get the family involved in making all the beds in your house. Since you are just starting out, you will definitely need to put all four of your heads together.

3. Clean your home, organize the toy area, and keep up with it. Teach your kids how to maintain their toy area. They ARE old enough.

4. Get a life. All four of you. Find activities to get involved in and stick with it. You definitely need the vlog content and you, Jay and the kids need social interaction. If other kids are involved, take still photographs, edit them and insert them into the vlog. Your viewers would understand and be happy you shared.

ashes84
Debater
Debater

Post by ashes84 »

sticck wrote:Image
Lord have mercy. How can she stand to even sleep with all that hair everywhere? No wonder her skin looks so awful. My hair is shoulder length now, but when it was long I took 30 seconds to put it in a braid every night because if I didn't I would almost certainly break out. And I wash my hair every other day. We all know how much grease has built up on Scam's hair on day 5 after her last shower.

wtfisWRONGwithyou
Informer
Informer

Post by wtfisWRONGwithyou »

B.Honest wrote:SO swole!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418276994.620593.jpg
By God, aliens are real. Clearly he's got one in there! Image

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

wtfisWRONGwithyou wrote:
B.Honest wrote:SO swole!
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418276994.620593.jpg
By God, aliens are real. Clearly he's got one in there! Image
:rofl:

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

lady may wrote:Emilia is precious, and so is Eduardo. Genuinely beautiful kids! Now I know there is a lot of controversy surrounding the Saccone Joly's, but I don't watch them enough or keep up with them enough to feel comfortable forming an opinion on them. I'll just leave it at that.

I do want to say this. I appreciate Anna's insistence that everyone get up, get cleaned up and dressed for the day. Beds actually get made in that house and people are dressed and presentable. I'm not sure where society has deviated from that but it has. To me, that's normal. My upbringing was like that and I plan on continuing it. The Schuerman family can't even seem to get out of bed most days. Anna seems to be able to keep a nice and clean appearance, her kids are clean, her house is straightened up.

Two families that are similar. Mom and Dad are both home. Two kids. Vlogging families. One has their house and life in order and the other obviously DOES NOT. I'm surprised Sam and Jay are confused about the discrepancy in the channel views!

Sam wants to be Anna soooooo bad. That's obvious. So here, Sam, is your starter guide to being Anna.

1. Shower and get ready for the day BEFORE you turn your camera on to vlog.

2. Get the family involved in making all the beds in your house. Since you are just starting out, you will definitely need to put all four of your heads together.

3. Clean your home, organize the toy area, and keep up with it. Teach your kids how to maintain their toy area. They ARE old enough.

4. Get a life. All four of you. Find activities to get involved in and stick with it. You definitely need the vlog content and you, Jay and the kids need social interaction. If other kids are involved, take still photographs, edit them and insert them into the vlog. Your viewers would understand and be happy you shared.

I agree. Anna would never go on a VLOG looking like sam does. They are always dressed and decent looking. Even when Anna was sick she still showered and got herself together. They do however have cleaning people and nannies and even dog walkers to help them. As far as sam, I'm not saying that she needs to have makeup on 24/7 but to not exercise some basic hygiene especially at her age and since she has Jay their to help with the kids is ridiculous. There are times where I don't have time to shower and wish I could. I still do everyday regardless of how busy I am. Sam has no excuse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

michelle wrote:What I love about this thread is that we can have different opinions and all hell doesn't break loose! I lurk some other threads and it seems if anyone goes against the grain and says anything remotely positive they get attacked and labeled a minion.
It wasn't always like that. Lol

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
michelle wrote:What I love about this thread is that we can have different opinions and all hell doesn't break loose! I lurk some other threads and it seems if anyone goes against the grain and says anything remotely positive they get attacked and labeled a minion.
It wasn't always like that. Lol

There is the occasional skirmish ( 8-) ) but they don't normally devolve into knock down drag outs. And, when there is the now and again tussle, most of the time, when the dust settles, we straighten our clothes, pat our hair, fix our lipstick, offer mea culpas, extend hands and move on. This is a pretty good group on this thread. :tu: :D

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

This is a good group. I never understood why people get involved in those arguments on here. I either ignore the posts or log off until it's over. I've had people contact me privately on here before and tell me what I was saying was "wrong" and I was too nice yet too snobby. I kid you not. It was quite an interesting read. I didn't reply and I didn't mention it when it happened. Haven't heard from the person since. If things get nasty here in the future, I won't be around. I only come here because you ladies are fun and we all get along.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

This morning we woke up to no electricity. This happens often on base, especially with the new home construction taking place. (We once woke up to no electricity and no water--that was fun!) Anyways, my day has slowed down a bit but I've gotten quite a bit done. Got dressed, washed face and brushed teeth, put in contact lenses, brushed hair and pulled into ponytail, all by candlelight(you should see my hoard of emergency candles). I obviously didn't bother with makeup, lol. Folded clothes from the dryer, sorted the dirty laundry for when I can resume, emptied the dishwasher, clipped coupons and checked the weekly ads on my phone, hand sanded a chair and painted the first coat on it. I could have stayed in pjs all day like Sam and rubbed my dirty hands on my face, and complained, I guess. My sanity and brain demands I stay productive though, even though these are just everyday things. And now my husband is home for lunch and I'm going to prepare some cold sandwiches.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”