Schuerman Show FAQ

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Schuerman Show FAQ

Post by FatalFlaw »

HellYeah wrote "We should make a FAQ section. Like why we call jobless certain nicknames, Sam, the children's; who uncle rob and the siblings are; the Swiss cheese palace; their antics (screeching baby talk, yogurt); what the shart/fartbag is; etc."

Perfecto, baybee! :tu:

How old is Sam?

She claims to be 29 as of 2014.

Where is she from?

She is from England, I guess. As a kid, at least. Her actual citizenship is unsure (UK vs US).

What's her claim to fame?

Sam states she is a hairstylist and makeup artist. Nothing shown to back this up, and she lacks even rudimentary skills in skin and hair.

What the heck is her problem?

All we can go by is what she says and does. She has stated she has anxiety and depression. She has filmed herself huddled and crying on the floor of her closet. When Jay asked for constructive criticism on his Facebook page to help make their vlogs better, Sam came unglued for some time, per Jay's comments and Sam's eventual discussion of it. When she has to travel for "work," she stays in touch with "Dah-dee and the babies" non-stop, and still agonizes and complains whenever she is away from them.

Re: her self-proclaimed makeup guru role - Sam's lack of hygiene is usually what people notice first. Her brushes and makeup are dirty, she sleeps in her makeup, she has extremely oily skin, she picks at her pimples with dirty fingers, they sleep on filthy sheets, etc. Then she blames makeup products for "breaking her out." Her hair is no better. She spends $$$ to have her hair professionally done, then decides she doesn't like the color, cut, or both, then starts re-coloring and snipping away at it herself. Generally, her hair is greasy, unwashed, and uncombed.

What's Sam's connection to Warriors in Pink?

Sam was chosen as a representative this year and given the use of a Ford Fusion and free gas and insurance for 2014, in return for representing the charitable organization throughout the year. She and her husband were to place a number of small and large breast cancer awareness decals on the car. As of late 2014, it appears they only put on a sticker or two. The extent of Sam's ambassador efforts for breast cancer awareness consisted of dying her hair pink, getting a pink manicure, and modeling Warriors in Pink clothing. Her lack of enthusiasm for the project coupled with she and her husband's greed for the new car, caused quite a bit of controversy. In the last couple of months, in fact, we've only seen Sam driving the car rather than her husband Jay.

What is Sam's connection with Invisalign?

Sam has horrifically crowded, crooked teeth. Somehow they got a dentist in Canada to provide free Invisalign treatment for Sam. She flies to Canada every month or two for this, and wears Invisalign trays. She calls herself the spokesperson for Invisalign, however, this is an overstatement.

Any other affiliations?

Nokia sent the family on a cruise, which provided many groans and Lulz on GG. Sam was instructed to use the experience to promote the Nokia Lumia, sharing photos and demos along the trip. She didn’t. Nokia noticed.

Sam and Jay are always in search of sponsors, and pimp out every blog post, vlog, and Tweet with hashtags of companies they want to endorse them. Sam shouts out to well-known YouTubers regularly. Rarely gets noticed back.

Sam's family:

Michael "Jay" Schuerman, age 33. Jay is a controversial character with a strong personality. He quit his job to stay home and "focus on YouTube" full time, however he can generally be seen eating, talking about eating or sex, hiding his feet (no, really. this is a thing), or lying on the living room couch or floor. Their views and subscribers have dwindled since Jay became a constant presence in the videos.

Jay is estranged from most of his family, including his mother and brother. They visit GG to keep up with the Schuermans, and seem genuinely nice. Ironically, as badly as Jay thirsts for fame, his mother is more well-known and successful than he is.

Jay's mother is Kim Ovard, an activist for animal rescue in Texas. Kim runs Tugg’s Pink House of Wuff, a non-profit rescue. She and her dog Tugg the Bull Terrier (https://www.facebook.com/TuggBullTerrier) were on the Rachael Ray TV show in the Fall of 2014. She and her husband have a listing here: http://www.ingenuitytalent.com/#!super- ... imals/ca3i.
She works hard for a good cause.

Jay has a small but rabid following of ladies who flirt with and praise him on their YouTube channel and his Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts.

Jay struggles with weight and food issues. He halfheartedly goes on fitness kicks, which are chronicled on his blog at jayschuerman.com. He invariably gives up and defaults back to inactivity and eating in excess. He consumes huge amounts of fat and sugar, hides candy, and even his diet foods are in excess. He was heard ordering 7 Splendas in a regular sized coffee. Jay’s blog is written at an elementary school level and is hilarious reading, especially when he talks about “cheat days” with food.

Jay’s GG nicknames: Ham, Hambeast, Moist Ham, Pelt-necked Ham, Jobless, Jobless Jay, Pig, Poopy Pants, more. We don’t know his GG username ;-)

(can someone make a post elaborating on how he got these nicknames?)

Fun fact: during Jay's most recent "fitness journey," he indulged in shaving his body, self-tanning (on the couple's white bedsheets - his imprint stayed visible for weeks on the unwashed sheets), and drawing on ab muscles to make himself look "swole," Jay's term for "muscular."

Education: Despite his vigorous efforts to evidence the contrary, it is unclear if Jay completed high school, let alone went to college. This is also true of Sam, and includes no evidence of training as a hairstylist/makeup artist. Their interests are limited to TMZ topics, reality TV, food, and shopping.

Children:

Phoenix (P, Mr. P, Beautiful, Angel, BeautifulAngel, AngelFace, Princess P) is three years old.

Lily (Lil, Lilybug, Miss Miss, Miss Lil) is two years old.

Neither child is potty trained. Sam stated that she still breastfeeds both of them. Phoenix appears to struggle with sharing everything from his toys to his mother's lap with his little sister. Lily recently had a mild head injury when, playing alone with Phoenix, she somehow fell out of their indoor bouncy castle and hit the window sill on the way down.

Siblings:

Sam has a sister named Christiana Scott, whom she calls "BS" or "Baby Sistor" [sic]. BS periodically moves into the Schuermans basement when she is between relationships.

She also has a brother named Brad who lives in AZ.

Parents:

Sam's mother passed away from breast cancer when Sam was 14. Her father Jon is remarried to a woman named Shelli, and they live on a ranch with horses. There is something amiss between the Schuermans and the Scotts, with Sam complaining about having “no family in the area to help them,” the families going months with no contact or mention, etc. No information as to what went wrong. The families occasionally gather for family dinners, and seem to enjoy themselves.

Other family:

The Schuermans regularly visit Jay's uncle Rob, often staying for long periods of time after arriving unannounced.

Pets:

“Moo” is an elderly toy poodle. Her name is actually Pixie, but they call her Moo or Mooshie. Moo is best known for her worn-out, stained purple stuffed bear, which she humps incessantly. The Schuermans never shy away from showing the humping in their vlogs. Jay even did his own “air-humping” dance in his boxer shorts, in front of both children, at the beginning of a 2014 vlog.

Kittens: Tiddles (sp?), Peppa, and Silverado. Rescue kittens purchased as a set when the Schuerman Show ratings dropped. As of November 14, 2014, all three cats have been spayed or neutered, and are still in the home.

Okay, GGers, can other members (who probably can be more detailed and accurate – I’ve only been watching since Phoenix was born) put up posts on:

-The Swiss Cheese Palace – do they really live in a double wide?

-Nicknames – who is called what by GG members, and why? (ie, what is a “Pelt Neck” lol)

-The Schuerman’s diet – slop, glorious slop

-Scams and lies they have been caught in

-Concerns about the kids

-Musings about how they really support themselves – food stamps? Gift cards?

-Great Moments in Schuerman Show History

-Sam’s various meltdowns and their brief period of “Quitting YouTube because of you bullies.”

And anything else you think should be in a FAQ? What do new members need to know or ask frequently?

Keep in mind, the Schuermans clearly read here – maybe they can fact-check us! ;-)

Nolagirl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Schuerman Show FAQ

Post by Nolagirl »

Concerns with the kids: The Princess can't even hold a crayon properly. His speech is babyish - Lily speech needs attention.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

One example(of many) of how gross the Schuermans are:

The day they came home from Sam giving birth, they got extra virgin olive oil and Sam & Jay took the olive
Oil into the shower and had sexual relations- and shared this info with the World.

Sam's Scamming ways:

Claims to love any item sent to her for free for review. It's “delightful" until she cashes the check and then makes another video bashing the very same item claiming it breaks her out and gives her bumps.

Claims to have “tried this makeup all month long" and give a review; however, Sams daily vlogs contradict her beauty videos. Sam goes everywhere without showering, without makeup & without combing her hair. Sam rarely gets ready and wears makeup yet claims to try several products all week or all month.

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

This is such a great place for someone like me to start! I came over from the Kalel Kitten (she has multiple names, too!) because she's just boring and annoying now, but I think I found my new favorite thread with these goofy ass Schuermans. :)
ImageImageImage

bump
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bump »

And fartbaggin' is just when Jobless is laying around on the couch, right? It doesn't stand for him doing anything else? I mean, it doesn't sound like he does much of anything anyway, but I wanted to check.
ImageImageImage

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

bump wrote:And fartbaggin' is just when Jobless is laying around on the couch, right? It doesn't stand for him doing anything else? I mean, it doesn't sound like he does much of anything anyway, but I wanted to check.
Yep! The other Schuermans can fartbag also, but it primarily refers to the Pelt-Necked Ham Beast, Jay.

Since a couple of weeks ago when Jay was ill, overtrusted a fart, and actually shit his pants (as reported by 3 yr old Phoenix and NOT EDITED OUT), it's been sometimes called the shartbag.

Welcome!

AuntBee
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by AuntBee »

Nicknames:
Jay is called Jobless for the obvious reason. He quit work to "focus on You Tube." His wife does 80% of the vlogging, 100% of the editing and 100% of the uploading. Jobless does cook a bit, but it's nothing any of us would eat. He takes leftovers from the refrigerator and stirs them up in a stir fry and our opinion is that it looks like very poor cooking or dog vomit.

Pelt Neck - Jay is called Pelt Neck because he lets his beard grow down his neck to his chest which makes him look like a hillbilly or a homeless person. Scam claims to think this is sexy so watch for him to keep it forever more.

Sam is known as Scam because of seeking sponsorship from corporations and then not doing her part. Or the lying she does to her followers. For instance, today's vlog is titled "Pregnancy Cravings." In it she talks of the cravings she had during her pregnancy. Of course, her followers thought she was pregnant again, just to be disappointed. But Scam needed the views for her paycheck so she had to come up with something to hook in some viewers. She also gets free stuff all the time and she pretends or says that she purchased herself.

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Schuerman Show FAQ

Post by FatalFlaw »

MINIONS

Sam and Jay have some of the most gullible, uneducated, blindly loyal, and hilarious minions on YouTube. They police comments with earnest vigor, always ready to "throw down" with any comment that does not praise Jay and Sam and their babies.

The great things about them are their lack of subtlety and their loyalty blinders. You can easily critique vlogs just by using college language-level words, or you can bury snarky trolling in a post that uses some of their own lingo (see below). They won't catch it. They also have a tendency to misread even positive comments, causing them to turn on each other and cannibalize other fans. The fanbase doesn't fall far from the tree ;-)

Things Minions Say:
- Any words Sam uses often. Example: in real life, no one says "delightful." In SchuermanShow comments, it's everywhere. See, Sam, we're just like you!!
- Literally anything and everything about Jay. "Jay hammered a nail!" "I want a guy who leers at my booty, just like Jay!" "Jay, your fungal toenails are the exact shade of yellow I am going to paint my breakfast nook!"
- "Sam, you should be able to have ALL the Mac blushes! Where can I send you a gift card?"
- "Stop criticizing the Schuermans or they might leave YouTube again AND I WOULD DIE!"

Jay and his minions:
Several of these posters have lady hard-ons for Jay. Jay encourages this.

Minions occasionally wander over to GG and try to "throw down." The tactic is invariably the same. They post thread that are very harsh toward the kids. "F*ck that f*cking brat Lily! I HATE her!!" Waay over the top and always with the F word. Regular GGers usually don't respond much, so the minion-troll ramps up. Fun to watch.

Minion of the Year: Pamela Hughes. She deserves her own entry.

sticck
Learner
Learner

Post by sticck »

FatalFlaw wrote:"Jay, your fungal toenails are the exact shade of yellow I am going to paint my breakfast nook!"
I can't even ... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

bump wrote:And fartbaggin' is just when Jobless is laying around on the couch, right? It doesn't stand for him doing anything else? I mean, it doesn't sound like he does much of anything anyway, but I wanted to check.
There's also a glossary for all the terms lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hammertime
Informer
Informer

Post by Hammertime »

These are all brilliant AND delightful! Let's not forget Jay's lisping and gushing about his Man Dates with his BF Maynard. Jay lisps and gushes about many things, tho cuz he's British and brilliant! :rofl: :tu: :rofl:

Itsmeee
Talker
Talker

Schuerman Show FAQ

Post by Itsmeee »

I started watching scam and Ham right before ham quit his job. I noticed In the older vlogs in the intro there was a couple. Is that jays friends ? A family friend? Who are they and where did they go ?

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

Itsmeee wrote:I started watching scam and Ham right before ham quit his job. I noticed In the older vlogs in the intro there was a couple. Is that jays friends ? A family friend? Who are they and where did they go ?

I think it might be Jay's brother? I'm guessing, though. Anyone know for sure who's who in the old vlog intro? I'll go have a peek.

fairydust181219
Learner
Learner

Post by fairydust181219 »

As a newish Schuerman viewer and even newer to this thread. I am cringing here. PLEASE can someone elaborate on 2 points? Is this REALLY true and are the videos there as proof ?

1) "Neither child is potty trained. Sam stated that she still breastfeeds both of them."
2) They had..ahem..olive oil sex the day she returned from hospital?!??!!

I have no words :o :o :o :o

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

fairydust181219 wrote:As a newish Schuerman viewer and even newer to this thread. I am cringing here. PLEASE can someone elaborate on 2 points? Is this REALLY true and are the videos there as proof ?

1) "Neither child is potty trained. Sam stated that she still breastfeeds both of them."

The breastfeefing talk is in a video from this year, I think. On her mommy channel? It's all about her breastfeeding philosophy.

The postpartum shower sex - GG ladies, can you help? This was right after Phoenix was born, right? They told how they had sex as soon as Sam got home. Using olive oil for lube. O____O

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

FatalFlaw wrote:
fairydust181219 wrote:As a newish Schuerman viewer and even newer to this thread. I am cringing here. PLEASE can someone elaborate on 2 points? Is this REALLY true and are the videos there as proof ?

The breastfeefing talk is in a video from this year, I think. On her mommy channel? It's all about her breastfeeding philosophy.

The postpartum shower sex - GG ladies, can you help? This was right after Phoenix was born, right? They told how they had sex as soon as Sam got home. Using olive oil for lube. O____O
Yep. Still breastfeeding. Which is fine... Her business. I just wish that she would stop advocating the use of breast milk as a cure for everything from the common cold to sty in the eye to chapped lips to dry skin. That shit needs to stop. Just shut the fuck up. Sam is a rabid helicopter mom. Not a doctor.

I read about, didn't see, the vlog (it has been deleted) about her first day home after giving birth to Phoenix. Apparently Jobless felt that it was in his best interest to "inspect the merchandise" as soon as he got her home. So, she got the baby to sleep, Jobless went into the kitchen, grabbed a bottle of olive oil, got his just-delivered-a-baby-wife into the shower, lubed her up and did whatever it is he felt he needed to do for his own gratification. I'm not even going to expound on what I think of that son of a bitch and that kind of abuse. I imagine that you can guess. There was wide speculation here on GG that as soon as Lily was born, Jobless repeated the olive oil "inspection." Jobless is an abusive, disgusting low life degenerate pig of the worst kind. This is only one of the many, many reasons why I thoroughly despise him.

Okay. Shutting up, now.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

Question: Who is Maynard?

Can anyone give details on where Jay's BFF came from?
All I know is that he is Jay's only friend, that they have scheduled "Man Dates," and that Maynard trailer-sits when the Schuermans go on squatcations.

Anything else? Where did he come from?

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

FatalFlaw wrote:Question: Who is Maynard?

All I know is that he is Jay's only friend, that they have scheduled "Man Dates," and that Maynard trailer-sits when the Schuermans go on squatcations.

I would like some detail about this too.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

FatalFlaw wrote:Question: Who is Maynard?

Maynard is Jobless' friend who lives in the Reno/Tahoe area. They get together for one on one, in Sam's words, not ours!
"Man Dates" when Sam and Jobless load up the Squatmobile and go to squat on Uncle Rob for weeks at a stretch. When they are not in that area, squatting, Jobless and Maynard have Skype Dates every Friday.

The friend of Jobless' who lives locally is Wolverine. He is the one who house sits when the Schuermans pack up and head out on squatcations. He and Jobless also have "Man Dates" but Jobless doesn't get as pink and giddy and giggly with Wolverine as he does with Maynard. (Allegedly. ;) )

I have no clue where Maynard is from. I just know that he seems to live in the Reno/Tahoe area.

:HK:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

Thank you, Desert! I had Maynard mixed up with Wolverine.
Wait...Jobless has TWO friends??

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”