Schuerman Show FAQ

glowstar
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Schuerman Show FAQ

Post by glowstar »

I don't know if anything was taken away but Nokia called Jay out for bailing after he got his free trip.Image

MareBear
Stalker
Stalker

Post by MareBear »

This is a great thread! I was searching for the whole Thanksgiving incident and you all did an awesome recap! I have one Schuerman reference question....the "grapes" ...what's the back story ? Keep up the good gossip :rofl:

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

glowstar wrote:I don't know if anything was taken away but Nokia called Jay out for bailing after he got his free trip.Image
And Jay doesn't even get it - he responds back hinting for another free trip! #noshame

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

glowstar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by glowstar »

FatalFlaw wrote:
glowstar wrote:I don't know if anything was taken away but Nokia called Jay out for bailing after he got his free trip.Image
And Jay doesn't even get it - he responds back hinting for another free trip! #noshame

I noticed that too. He's such an embarrassment.

IrishBookworm

Post by IrishBookworm »

glowstar wrote:
FatalFlaw wrote:

I noticed that too. He's such an embarrassment.
Love Shirley's comment lol.
Jay has no clue about appreciating what he has been given in life and showing it by actually using it and posting pictures.....how hard is that to do? Seriously!

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

FatalFlaw wrote:In July 2014, Jay made a post on his Facebook page, asking for honest feedback and critique of their vlog channel. Here is the link to the original post with 300+ comments. Following that is the blog where Samantha had her meltdown in the closet.

Jay's Facebook:
"FOCUS GROUP PLEASE!"

Vlog
"HARD TO HEAR...BUT EYE OPENING!"

Who wants to make bets when the first meltdown of 2015 will be?

I'm calling mid February.

h3llo
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by h3llo »

I used to like them - not now. Sam needs to leave Jay I'm 100% sure her family will support her leaving him. He is in the closet and doesn't do shit for Sam and the kids. Sam on the other hand needs to find something other than YouTube. I'm glad she finally is fixing her teeth and died her hair brown.

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

What happened to her make up room? It was a nice backdrop for filming. Now she films sitting on the floor in that awfuk room with yellow walls.

CanadianChica
Informer
Informer

Post by CanadianChica »

Wow, I just started watching these two and thought hmmm they remind me of April and Justin for some weird reason, came here to see what people were saying and HOLY MOLY!! From what I have read here in the FAQ's they sound VERY SIMILAR to April and Justin, Scammers, liars,helicopter parents,lazy husband and the list goes on. Unsubscribed!

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

MareBear wrote:This is a great thread! I was searching for the whole Thanksgiving incident and you all did an awesome recap! I have one Schuerman reference question....the "grapes" ...what's the back story ? Keep up the good gossip :rofl:
Grapes is GG Code for pot. Weed. Ganja. Wacky Tobaccy. It is THOUGHT that Jobless partakes. Past behavior and appearance seems to point in that direction. Allegedly. ;) The joke is that he goes to Rob's partially to stock up. There is speculation that Rob, in addition to his organic gardening (which is quite impressive, actually) is PERHAPS also growing a "different" kind of garden. Again, allegedly. ;)

For the record, I couldn't care less if adults choose to relax with a little pot. As long as one isn't going to work or driving baked and they don't hot box (contain and blow smoke into their face to force inhalation and a high) their kids/pets, I have no problem with it.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Boorads
Informer
Informer

Post by Boorads »

Desert Wind wrote:
MareBear wrote:This is a great thread! I was searching for the whole Thanksgiving incident and you all did an awesome recap! I have one Schuerman reference question....the "grapes" ...what's the back story ? Keep up the good gossip :rofl:
Grapes is GG Code for pot. Weed. Ganja. Wacky Tobaccy. It is THOUGHT that Jobless partakes. Past behavior and appearance seems to point in that direction. Allegedly. ;) The joke is that he goes to Rob's partially to stock up. There is speculation that Rob, in addition to his organic gardening (which is quite impressive, actually) is PERHAPS also growing a "different" kind of garden. Again, allegedly. ;)

For the record, I couldn't care less if adults choose to relax with a little pot. As long as one isn't going to work or driving baked and they don't hot box (contain and blow smoke into their face to force inhalation and a high) their kids/pets, I have no problem with it.
Did anyone get a SS of the grapes from Uncle Robs?

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Someone may have, many a thread back... I'm not going thread mining and I'm certainly not going to torment myself watching last summer's squatcation shit show to see if I can spot it. :P If anyone has the screenshot on their hard drive, can you post, please? KTHANXBAI :D
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Boorads
Informer
Informer

Post by Boorads »

Later on Ill have a look and post if I find it.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Now they are moving?! How the hell did they sell their house and find somewhere to stay so damn quick? If they are moving to get away from John and shelli then thats pretty fucked up.

GGANON
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GGANON »

Sorry posted under the wrong thread

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Here's the grapes
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421431268.664779.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1421431281.229695.jpg
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

boop
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by boop »

What has been going on with them?! I tried to follow along (after they "officially" announced the move to Tahoe) but couldn't keep up. I saw posts about Jon outing Jay for seizures?

I feel like they need recap threads lol

Noon12
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Noon12 »

New to all of this although I've been watching the Schuermans before X was even a thought. I liked their material when... Well, when Jay wasn't in it :D

I was always curious about their house tour (either Tahoe or Reno) from a years back, and I remembered that they had SEVERAL animals (dogs, mainly). Of course, they consider them "Babies" but when they moved into an apartment before they had X, Moo was the only one that remained and I always thought that was sad. Whatever happen to the others?

I doubt there is any footage on it since they deleted their accounts way back when Sam had her meltdown.

Wha-what
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Wha-what »

Sorry if this sounds dumb. Is Schuerman Jays last name? I saw Sam's step moms name as Schurman-Scott, I know it's missing the "e" but still weird.

WhisperingSoul
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WhisperingSoul »

FatalFlaw wrote:MINIONS

Sam and Jay have some of the most gullible, uneducated, blindly loyal, and hilarious minions on YouTube. They police comments with earnest vigor, always ready to "throw down" with any comment that does not praise Jay and Sam and their babies.

The great things about them are their lack of subtlety and their loyalty blinders. You can easily critique vlogs just by using college language-level words, or you can bury snarky trolling in a post that uses some of their own lingo (see below). They won't catch it. They also have a tendency to misread even positive comments, causing them to turn on each other and cannibalize other fans. The fanbase doesn't fall far from the tree ;-)

Things Minions Say:
- Any words Sam uses often. Example: in real life, no one says "delightful." In SchuermanShow comments, it's everywhere. See, Sam, we're just like you!!
- Literally anything and everything about Jay. "Jay hammered a nail!" "I want a guy who leers at my booty, just like Jay!" "Jay, your fungal toenails are the exact shade of yellow I am going to paint my breakfast nook!"
- "Sam, you should be able to have ALL the Mac blushes! Where can I send you a gift card?"
- "Stop criticizing the Schuermans or they might leave YouTube again AND I WOULD DIE!"

Jay and his minions:
Several of these posters have lady hard-ons for Jay. Jay encourages this.

Minions occasionally wander over to GG and try to "throw down." The tactic is invariably the same. They post thread that are very harsh toward the kids. "F*ck that f*cking brat Lily! I HATE her!!" Waay over the top and always with the F word. Regular GGers usually don't respond much, so the minion-troll ramps up. Fun to watch.

Minion of the Year: Pamela Hughes. She deserves her own entry.
OMG your posts are so hilarious. I could seriously read what you write all day lol.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”