Sam Schuerman-Part29-The Squattin' Schuermans

AuntBee
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman-Part29-The Squattin' Schuermans

Post by AuntBee »

I found out with my first one that she was late to talking because I did it all for her. She would point to the cereal. Do you want cereal? Head nod yes. You want toast with that? Head shake no. Do you want bananas in your cereal? Head nod yes. See what I mean? So I started saying what do you want? And not saying cereal or anything. After about a week of that she was talking much, much better.

kbanana
Debater
Debater

Post by kbanana »

[21] wrote:
kbanana wrote:When I watch their vlogs, it makes me want to be a better mother to my child. My daughter is 17 months & not talking yet (except mama and dada) & it worries me she's behind. But I do dress her nicely & keep her hair brushed (same type of hair like Lilys). I do tell her no when she's getting into trouble. I just don't get their parenting skills & where did they learn them from. I'm not saying I'm the best parent (first time mom though) but I just don't want my daughter to become so isolated & a but strange (child of the corn).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I wouldn't worry too much about her not talking yet. As long as you talk to her (not just screech at her) she'll get there
I'll baby talk her some but most of the time I talk to her like she's grown.
For a while I was bad about putting her infront of the tv & I now regret that. I struggled with breastfeeding & took me a while to shake the baby blues & just didn't know better. Now I let her watch tv after breakfast while I'm getting ready for work & right before bed. She really likes that Super Why show & I do too since I'm not very good at story telling (dyslexic) & this show teaches spelling & reading & it's just a cute show.

As for their pets, why do they have them? My dog is part of our family. I call him our first born. He plays with Charlotte all day & is very good with her. We all go outside & play & they are adorable together. Kenobi is a big part of Charlotte's life.
Please excuse the mess. She's going through the phase as soon as I pick up everything, it's time to dump out the toys. Getting fustersting haha.

kbanana
Debater
Debater

Post by kbanana »

AuntBee wrote:I found out with my first one that she was late to talking because I did it all for her. She would point to the cereal. Do you want cereal? Head nod yes. You want toast with that? Head shake no. Do you want bananas in your cereal? Head nod yes. See what I mean? So I started saying what do you want? And not saying cereal or anything. After about a week of that she was talking much, much better.
I have to watch myself cause I think that I do that. Thanks!
Also I'm having a hard time breaking her from her paci. We almost had her broken like 2 months ago but we went on vacation & we gave it back since she was unfamiliar with the area. I could just kick myself haha.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

^^How sweet. What a couple of cuties, and I just adore the name Charlotte.

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

We need a new thread, beautiful angel babies!

Hide Yo Kids?

Pass the Grapes?

Team Gianna?

"Meatloaf! Meatloaf!" (AHS fans will relate lol)

WhenWillItEnd
Talker
Talker

Post by WhenWillItEnd »

Stellabella87 wrote:Hello!! I'm a long time lurker. I never post anything cause I don't have too much to say that isn't already said here! I watched for about a year and I couldn't take it anymore. My husband and I can't have children and I got so sick of seeing how these people raise their kids so I quit watching. Not to mention that they are extremely boring!
Welcome! I'm so sorry to hear that, I struggled with infertility for many years, and watching these two boobs "parent" those kids always just pissed me off! It always seemed so unfair!! They really have no idea how lucky they are! They take EVERYTHING for granted, they think the world just owes them everything!

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

It's my first year anniversary on GG. Yay!!

Some of you may have heard this already, but for all the newbies and lurkers - here goes.

I was searching for some makeup product review on YouTube in the Spring of 2013. I came across Sam's beauty channel - I though "whoa"! Her teeth was what caught my attention. I saw her transform into a totally different person and it was "amazinK". I soon didn't notice her teeth anymore, and thought she was sweet enough to keep watching here and there. I didn't learn any groundbreaking techniques from her, but thought she was a bit quirky and I liked her.

Then it happened - I somehow saw a vlog. At first, I thought the it was a nice little family. She took care of the kids and house- at night Jay would come home - have dinner, a dinner that Sam actually made. It may not have been a home cooked meal, but she is the one who prepared it.

After a couple months of watching - the pig "allegedly quit his job". They slowly started getting annoying. The screeching baby talk, his lisp, the yogurt - my God, the yogurt!! They didn't associate with anyone but just the two of them. No friends. Hardly any family interaction. Sam's appearance went down the drain. I would think - how can a man stay home all day, everyday and just lie around? When he did do something around the house, he got such praise for it. Like he was an almighty King. I really can't remember how I found GG - I think I was looking for Sam Schuerman gossip because someone else had to think what I thought of them. This site wasn't easy to find.

I started reading here and was thrilled that I wasn't the only one who felt the same way about them.

I will say that they love their children unconditionally. No doubt about that. We all have different parenting styles. That said, since they really have no other interaction with the outside world - they are not going to notice the delays their children have. Yes, all kids develop at different rates - but, there are so many milestones these children should have reached and peeked by now.

Phoenix should be dressing without any assistance. He should be potty trained. I have a boy and a girl - girls are easier - Phoenix should not be wearing pull ups during the day. Lily could also be trained for daytime pottying. She has shown numerous times that's she's ready.

One more thing and I'm done - they cannot discipline their children. For whatever reason - they can't or won't do it. Doing it one time does not give them a pass on this. They need to keep it up. Phoenix needs to learn manners. Sam will be talking and then he starts interrupting and she lets him get away with it. He grabs things out of whoever has something in their hands. He controls Lily's toys. Lily - that girl knows what's going on. She'll be fine handling her brother - if Sam can handle it, that's another story.

Ok - just my rant on this family and how I ended up on GG!

Welcome to all the newbies, and to the lurkers - you know you want to join in - do it!!

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Wow. The only time I can stand being in pajamas all day is if I'm really sick. Two able-bodied adults sitting around doing nothing makes me a bit sick. I'm sure they plopped the "babies" in front of the television all day long while Jay alternated between "work" on the computer and shartbagging. Which brings me to Scam, what exactly does she do all day? We give Jay shit because he's the blatantly unemployed one, but Sam is just as lazy. They need a hobby or perhaps they could work on the house...the basement won't finish itself. What happened to Jay the cat tree "architect"? These people are all talk and no follow through. It is exactly why they are failing and since it's their own damned fault, I have zero sympathy.

kbanana
Debater
Debater

Post by kbanana »

Ok there are times that I'm lazy & stay in my pjs all day. At the end of the day I feel awful & disappointed in myself for wasting a whole day off. But my husband hates hanging around the house doing nothing. We are always doing something on our days off, yard work or going to the natural science center, we find things to do. I would go crazy if I'm stuck at home all day.
As much as I would love to be a stay at home mom, we cant afford it plus I love how excited Charlotte gets when I walk through the door. Except daycare, she loves it there & gets mad when we leave lol.
Those kids need to be in some sort of daycare.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

I had to laugh when Sam was showing the control options on the dryer.

Sam - most dryers that have been made in the last 35+ years have a wrinkle free option. Any dryer can "refresh" your clothes by simply turning it on for a few minutes.

Those options may be new to you, Sam, but not to the outside world. Your old dryer most likely had it - it just wasn't a front loader and you didn't want to show it off.

Front loaders aren't so new, either. Sam, please - if you think you have the new "it" thing - it's not your washer or dryer.

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

What ever happen to getting Lily a big girl bed??

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Pig must be officially back from vacation because the comments on the new vlog are all sunshine and rainbows. If they can't take the real comments, why not just disable them? It's very obvious and pathetic.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

jbeth wrote:I'm going to assume that they're not mentioning it because Gianna has asked her to not mention it anymore. Speaking of Gianna, I love how people are saying that for her wanting to be private, she sure has revealed a lot about her family, blah blah blah. It's like they're not considering that could be a fake name. If I wanted to be as private as she seems to be and had to create a public account for a purpose such as this, then you bet I'd pick a fake name.

Her "fans" make me sick the way there were jumping all over Gianna. I almost don't want to watch any of Sam's videos anymore. I really only enjoyed her beauty videos anyway (even though she tends to be so orange). I couldn't resist commenting on that post. I half expected to be blocked but my post must not really be offensive. I kind of wanted to be but I'm a pretty nice person. It's also my personal profile. >.>

Speaking of comments, holy long run on sentence! Sorry if anyone here is Natasha, but I couldn't get past the first two lines without going cross-eyed.
I feel Sam has some responsibility in stopping her fans from jumping all over Gianna. I don't have an issue with people stating their opinion towards Gianna; but I have a problem with those that were semi bashing her. Sam left YT for supposed bullying, right? But instead of deleting the entire or post or asking her fans to cut it out, she goes on her merry way ignoring it all. Exactly what she does best. Sam is very passive aggressive. And I really think "aggressive" doesn't apply to her. I know Sam can't be responsible for comments left on her videos but the ones left on her FB page? DELETE THE DAMN POST FFS!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

michelle wrote:Pig must be officially back from vacation because the comments on the new vlog are all sunshine and rainbows. If they can't take the real comments, why not just disable them? It's very obvious and pathetic.

Because Sam wants her true fans to be able to post comments. I say that with a sarcastic tone of course.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

kbanana wrote:Ok there are times that I'm lazy & stay in my pjs all day. At the end of the day I feel awful & disappointed in myself for wasting a whole day off. But my husband hates hanging around the house doing nothing. We are always doing something on our days off, yard work or going to the natural science center, we find things to do. I would go crazy if I'm stuck at home all day.
As much as I would love to be a stay at home mom, we cant afford it plus I love how excited Charlotte gets when I walk through the door. Except daycare, she loves it there & gets mad when we leave lol.
Those kids need to be in some sort of daycare.

I have no issue with people that stay in their lounge clothes all day. But most of the people that do that actually work outside of the home and do t have their SO attached to their hip. I've had my days off where I didn't do a damn thing. I feel I'm entitled to that because I work very hard during the week.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

FatalFlaw wrote:We need a new thread, beautiful angel babies!

Hide Yo Kids?

Pass the Grapes?

Team Gianna?

"Meatloaf! Meatloaf!" (AHS fans will relate lol)
Pass the grapes! Lol. Put grades in quotations.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Sam can't color her hair without her pet piggy there to supervise. Instead of having the annoying pig vlogging the coloring process, why didn't she film a tutorial for her beauty channel? Then, she could have filmed a review to follow up. Easy income. Nope, she was so excited for her freebie, she had to use it right away.

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

New thread, beautiful angels! Who wants to pass the "grapes," and sit around and talk about Kim K's oily butt? Come on over!

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=14230

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

michelle wrote:Sam can't color her hair without her pet piggy there to supervise. Instead of having the annoying pig vlogging the coloring process, why didn't she film a tutorial for her beauty channel? Then, she could have filmed a review to follow up. Easy income. Nope, she was so excited for her freebie, she had to use it right away.
If I'm not mistaken, I think she did film it for her beauty channel.

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

Rcsdangel wrote:You know I think it's sad how fake people can become when they get "famous" in their own mind! I found Scam back in 2010 when I searched for Playboy makeup (wanted a new sexy look lol). I was so impressed by her innocence. She sat on her living room floor, had bad lighting, and "cheaper" products. But she was REAL! The look was quite pretty, and I was amazed at how she could transform herself.
Now Scam is a conniving snob, and only cares about freebies and putting her name out there.
I feel equally bad for the children. Their lives are SO boring, and their videos just show day to day boring. I live a few hours from Billings, in South Dakota. Why not take your kids to museums? Their free, and kids can learn a lot, and children are visual creatures. I suggested to them years back to drive the 4 hours to the Black Hills! Show the kids Mt Rushmore, Crazy Horse, the caves, the reptile gardens, I could go on and on. My children grew up here and even though the Midwest is rural, it is rich in history, if they really wanted to make money on their videos, and have great content, it would be really easy considering where they live! But they're to busy sitting on their computers looking for the next freebie to keep up their work free lazy lives!
Sorry for the novel but for those of you who don't know the area I thought you might like some insight on what they COULD be capable of but fail to even try!
I agree! I lived in Sturgis as a young child and the nature is so rich there. The badlands, mt Rushmore , etc..,you are so right! They could go camping in the warmer months! Welcome!

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”