Sam Schuerman - 26 - Bird Brains and Steel Bones!

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman - 26 - Bird Brains and Steel Bones!

Post by jennibell »

Indilwen wrote:
jennibell wrote:
Chalky wrote:Why did he have to surprise her with anything? Just wanted to spend more money or something...

They really are running out of ideas here ;)

LOL and he made such a big deal out of it too. He was lisssping at the camera, putting his puffy :oink: ear to the door, whispering about waiting for her to finish up a video. I lol'd at his sorry ass and clicked out, I didn't watch long enough to see what he "bought" for her.
Half the damn video was Porky lisping and posturing and patting himself on the back for buying Sam a gift. The longer it took her to come out of the bedroom, the more ridiculous he behaved. Was it just me, or did that entire thing with Jay asking Sam where the watercolors went and her walking IMMEDIATELY over to the cabinet to find her "surprise" seem staged? The entire thing seemed so fake and phony. And please...I did NOT need to watch Sam's gratitude and the smoochy smoochy stuff. I'll probably have nightmares of that tonight...lol.

Incidentally, just exactly WHY did Jay have to go to the makeup store to exchange a product for Sam? SMH...the whole thing was staged, I tell ya.

Yup, I smelled an act right away. The Ham lisssping and batting his eyelashes was WAY over the top, even for Ham. I guess the Cats didn't bring in the views they were excepting, so now it's gonna be dramatic vlog titles and staged "scenes" in order to bring in the views.

AND OH THANK GOD I clicked out before any nasty make out sessions took place! My life has been stressful enough recently, no need to watch Pepper make out with a wild untamed boar.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Their kissy face session wasn't even hot...haha. Even when they kiss they look awkward.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Have any of you heard the Sonic radio commercial where the one guy is making fun of the other guy for using the phrase "je ne sais quoi" when he didn't have a clue what it meant? I just heard it while listening to the Cardinal/Dodger game. It reminded me of Jay...LMAO!

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

New thread! Come on over, all you Grossy Josies:
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?t=13509

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

If that's all she's looking for in a husband then he shouldn't be terribly hard to find.

Sam said she won't wear the blue VS pants because you can see her cellulite. Here's an idea: DON'T WEAR THEM IN PUBLIC! Heaven forbid you actually buy lounge pants and use them for, if I don't know... LOUNGING!

And as I've asked before: why the hell do the kids need so much damn food? Lily had a cheese sandwich; chips; pretzel sticks; tuna; and something else. So ridiculous. For one, when I have a kid they will eat what I give them. I ain't running no restaurant. For two, she's TWO! She's not a growing teenager.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

gossipgal82
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgal82 »

Chalky wrote:Why did he have to surprise her with anything? Just wanted to spend more money or something...

They really are running out of ideas here ;)
I just love how JAY surprised Sam and bought her a present with HER money that SHE earns and makes out to be like he in fact bought it with his own $$!

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”