some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman - Part 25

Post by some1likeyou2 »

Image[/quote]

Well we could all recreate one of his "recipes" without actually having the recipe to look at. Take one pound turkey meat; add some overcooked veggies, especially white broccoli; top with some sodium packed jar sauce and wah la. You have a Ham alpo moosh recipe. Next recipe: take some pre made pizza crust thing, top it with jarred pesto sauce, pine nuts and yummy goat cheese crumbles. Wah la- their famous goat cheese yuckness. This next recipe is SUPER easy: get in your car; drive to the nearest grocery store; go in; grab pre made rotisserie chicken; take it home; pull it apart; place on plate with grapes, and yogurt on the side. Wah la. Another Ham masterpiece meal. It's amazing he doesn't have his own cooking show yet. Jay- how do you make your pesto pasta? Easy, same way you make the pesto pizza but replace dough with noodles. Wah la. Just make sure at all meals you have a bunch of weird "sides.". We don't want you going hungry and we don't want the meal to make any kind of sense.[/quote]

:rofl: :rofl: Omg! you ladies are sure i top form ,i almost lost my cuppa there! :rofl: I also think i`ve missed my calling ,truly,,when i toast my bagel i the morning ,or boil my egg i should be sharing it with the internet world ,`cos ,nobody`s ever done these things before!! :o :D Memo to self....buy block of cheddar ,loaf of bread ,bottle of ketchup ,and ,oh ,remember to put film i my camera!! This could be lifechanging!! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

some1likeyou2
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by some1likeyou2 »

B.Honest wrote:
sweetlikekandi wrote:Image

Wth lol
Who is she copying with this sudden fear of

hmmmm? Not sure who exactly.Alot of the female youtubers i watch don`t like bugs,,,Slightly OT though i`ve just realised who Sam reminds me of..Meredith Baxter.

gossipgal82
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgal82 »

some1likeyou2 wrote:
B.Honest wrote:

Wth lol

hmmmm? Not sure who exactly.Alot of the female youtubers i watch don`t like bugs,,,Slightly OT though i`ve just realised who Sam reminds me of..Meredith Baxter.
She looks like she has a giant alien head

Beautynoob

Post by Beautynoob »

gossipgal82 wrote:
some1likeyou2 wrote:
B.Honest wrote:

Wth lol

She looks like she has a giant alien head
#filtersgalore #sleepingwithmymakeupontonight

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

B.Honest wrote:Insomnia is the devil. It makes me do stupid things like watch the schuerman show.

Jobless refers to the coffee shop where he's "blogging" as "a cute little spot" and then proceeds to pan around and make airplane noises.

I'm pretty sure he's the most annoying human being on the planet. Also any other planet... Or universe.

Unfortunately some dummy told Ham they like his stupid lil noises. I personally think they are annoying as shit. Especially since he does so often. I hate when he points to something with the camera and says "BAM!" And he makes his airplane or zooming noises or whatever. I find it more lame he was acting as if he is really writing. He is typing a stupid blog as a hobby for fucks sake. Even if I really liked Ham (no way no how) I could never take his blog or weight stuff serious.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

FatalFlaw wrote:Love how Ham calls himself a "diet slacker." Like someone who has an occasional extra piece of bread. Slacker?? How about food-obsessed overeater who shovels food in as hard and fast as he possibly can? At some point, when your whole diet is bad, you are no longer "cheating on your diet." You have a problem. Oh wait - he's JAY. He's not fat - he has steel bones. Okaaay. #denial
He's past the point of cheating! He's in a full on relationship! Cheat day had turned into cheat life!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

FatalFlaw wrote:Love how Ham calls himself a "diet slacker." Like someone who has an occasional extra piece of bread. Slacker?? How about food-obsessed overeater who shovels food in as hard and fast as he possibly can? At some point, when your whole diet is bad, you are no longer "cheating on your diet." You have a problem. Oh wait - he's JAY. He's not fat - he has steel bones. Okaaay. #denial
He's past the point of cheating! He's in a full on relationship! Cheat day had turned into cheat life!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Hey Ham: "Final Word: If your scale weight indicates that you’re overweight, it’s most likely because you’re carrying too much body fat. Not because you’ve got “big bones.”

See. No steel bones for you.

And Dr. Phil has a word of advice, too:

ImageBAHAHAHA!!!!! Image

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

ImageImage

puccamom
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by puccamom »

I find it odd that someone who supposedly knows about fitness, doesn't eat much "protein". ( other than eggs, rotisserie chicken, and lunch meat). What about chicken breast, roast beef, lean steak, lean pork chops, etc .... I think he wouldn't be so hungry all the time if he was eating more of that in his diet.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Nichole1983 wrote:When they got back from the cruise Sam took Lily to the doctor for her finger. She even filmed a little in the doctors office. Phoenix was really sick around that time but she didn't mention taking him to the doctor though.
Phoenix just had a cold. There was really nothing a doctor would have done for him beyond what Sam was already doing. Rest, soup, plenty of fluids, let it run it's course. :) Now, if she had taken him in and had his little itchy, "buggy" booty treated... ;)
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

B.Honest wrote:Insomnia is the devil. It makes me do stupid things like watch the schuerman show.

Jobless refers to the coffee shop where he's "blogging" as "a cute little spot" and then proceeds to pan around and make airplane noises.

I'm pretty sure he's the most annoying human being on the planet. Also any other planet... Or universe.
You can say that, again! :lol:

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

B.Honest wrote:Yeah ... What a sexy man....Image
Oooooh! Gimmmeeee dat! :? :shock: :P :o :roll: :lol: :rofl:

What a fucking PIG. Geeze, you disgusting slob, clean your filthy self up! Imagine that nasty, stanky, pelted, sweaty, MOIST pig in a coffee shop, post workout, (allegedly) sweating over his tablet with his LARGE HANDS for hours trying to write his idiotic blog post on steel bones and stinking the place up. Add in his snot slurping and snorting and his World According to Jobless rambling into his fucking camera then try to put yourself there, relaxing over a coffee. :barf:

No wonder the place was empty! They see him rollin' (in). They runnin' (out)! :rofl:

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Maybe TMI *Warning*

When my husband comes in after working - (he's a contractor) and he's standing there - he's hot! Imagine those commercials with guys and their hard hats. Yes - he's hot. He's fit and has muscle definition. No need for spray tan abs - my hubby's are the real deal.

Jay is a turn off. From his unshaven face and neck to his hideous black socks he wears. Some men look good unshaven - but the key is to keep it a neat, unshaven look. Jay is repulsive in so many ways. Who would want to jump him after his "work day".

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Sounds like my husband Pyramid! Tall, strong, fit and at 47 still looking better than most 20 somethings! He eats super healthy (wish I was as dedicated as he is). He's been this way since we met when he was 21 and I was 19. What I really love is that he is humble. Shy even.

Jobless is an idiot. He truly believes those minions (and it's not a lot of people) telling him they want more of his dancing and cooking and oh for sure he needs to start multiple vlogs all about HIM! Sometimes I think those people are anti-minions just poking at him but he's too arrogant to realize it and just sits there like a fat, sweaty version of Sally Field ... "They LIKE me! They REALLY like me"!

He is truly a legend in his own mind.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

New thread, darlings!

http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=13316

Let's get rough! :twisted: