Post by DeviliciousDrew »

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman - Part 25

Post by Chalky »

I think those people in Kin Community seem much more talented than Sam....not that this is difficult. But I don't see her listed their either.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

I don't think Jay is Gay (well maybe he is; who knows), I just think he has to insert himself in every aspect of Sam's life. My hubs doesn't always enjoy going to Sephora or Ulta with me but I've seen him peruse the male products and buy things. Other than that he couldn't care less and often times tells me, "why can't you go alone?" Lol. Sometimes I enjoy him being with me is all. Anyway, I really think that's what it is. Sam just can't have anything that is hers or do anything she likes w/o Jay being involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Chalky wrote:I think those people in Kin Community seem much more talented than Sam....not that this is difficult. But I don't see her listed their either.

I couldn't find her on their website, either.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

I didn't get a chance to respond in the last thread before it was locked but I think you ladies are being too harsh on Jay's butt shot. I mean he's suffocating the worms is all. :rofl:

But seriously clothes don't go in like that unless you "direct" them in.. He needs to put some underroos on and leave his butt alone. Why is he tucking? So weird......

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

Nichole1983 wrote: All that time that the clock has been in that (office makeup bedroom) small room and Sam decides the clock color clashes and must be moved into the playroom. She must just sit around looking for things to move around or change.
She's fighting her fight or flight instinct. Ya'll know sam & her family & jay can't sit to still in any 1 location for long. I'm surprised after a couple years she's still in MT. Her moving the house around continuously might be her way of feeling like she's somewhere else. The house will never be done at this rate. I know they are cash strapped but after BS left the last time I would have started working on the basement (because it was empty). I'm surprised, yet not, that Jay didn't make up some rooms downstairs lord knows he loves any chance to get out of the house but his lazy ass couldn't be bothered. BS must be able to hear everything down there from the echos of an empty basement, then not having a door, and the open staircase doesn't help either.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

I can't find Sam on the StyleHaul site or channel, either. Hell, I see Marnie (Ms. GoldGirl) and Melissa (Melmphs) on there but no Sam and I could swear she is a member of that network.

For someone who's very living, I mean, roof over her babies's heads, food in their bellies, clothing on their backs depends on her fucking income, Sam isn't working very hard to insure that income. If I were the sole breadwinner, making my bones on YouTube and I had a house payment, car payment and two precious little ones to feed, I would be hustling my ass! I would be networking, going to trade shows, getting my face out EVERYWHERE.

I would be having meetups every time I traveled... Going to Canada for the dentist? Tweet that shit out! I'll be at Umpty-ump place, umpty-ump time! Come meet me for coffee and pics! Put it all over Instagram and twitter, hashtag the fuck out of it. Link it back to my networks and channels and blog. Trade shows? Makeup shows? Hello! I'm there! Taking pics with all of the screechy "fans" and again, tweeting and instagramming and hashtagging and linking and... I don't know why she isn't DOING all of these things!

I mean, really! Sam needs to wake up and smell the breast milk. Her "babies" are growing up. She has real life bills and real life expenses that are just getting bigger and bigger and a lazy, flaccid hambeast who is no help to her at all. Sam has to accept the reality that SHE is the breadwinner, SHE is the income generator and SHE has to step up to the plate and hit the home runs. And the thing is, if she got out of her stubborn little headspace, I think that she could do it.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

Kristina85 wrote:They're definitely cashing in some promotional paychecks. I notice this happens every year with them. They must get a large check and then go buy "big cash items" with it and after they go back to living paycheck to paycheck. ;-) I just looked up their washer and dryer on the LG website, they spent $1,600.
I guess that means a delay in the tech channel since I'm assuming the best buy card doesn't have a lot of credit left on it. Where am I going to get my LOLs? :(

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

Gummyworms wrote:She also went candle shopping at Walmart (coincidence?) and ran into one of her many friends. Said friend also have her some younique.....bullishit.
Lying is second nature to her. It just took an incredibly pathetic turn when she lied about the "ladies" night when she supposedly went out with friends. There is no way that she is doing all this stuff off camera when they are looking for ways to fill their vlogs (thats why there is so much kids playing because they dont really do anything day in and day out). She wouldn't have had to show her friends if they didn't want to be on camera but she filmed nothing which like others have pointed out here, if it wasn't shown it wasn't done.

She really needs to get over the bullshit and excuses and find a way to make some friends. Those ladies in the playgroup dumped her, she wore out her welcome in that last gymnastics place, her YT "friends" have all pretty much gone AWOL. All these chances to make friends and she can't keep 1. Maybe she wants to be a hermit but that's not fair to the kids. Lily seems pretty outgoing and it'll be tough when they are at some event or parent thing for her and Sam sits in the corner by herself and can't even hold a conversation and interact with others.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

desertwind wrote:I can't find Sam on the StyleHaul site or channel, either. Hell, I see Marnie (Ms. GoldGirl) and Melissa (Melmphs) on there but no Sam and I could swear she is a member of that network.

For someone who's very living, I mean, roof over her babies's heads, food in their bellies, clothing on their backs depends on her fucking income, Sam isn't working very hard to insure that income. If I were the sole breadwinner, making my bones on YouTube and I had a house payment, car payment and two precious little ones to feed, I would be hustling my ass! I would be networking, going to trade shows, getting my face out EVERYWHERE.

I would be having meetups every time I traveled... Going to Canada for the dentist? Tweet that shit out! I'll be at Umpty-ump place, umpty-ump time! Come meet me for coffee and pics! Put it all over Instagram and twitter, hashtag the fuck out of it. Link it back to my networks and channels and blog. Trade shows? Makeup shows? Hello! I'm there! Taking pics with all of the screechy "fans" and again, tweeting and instagramming and hashtagging and linking and... I don't know why she isn't DOING all of these things!

I mean, really! Sam needs to wake up and smell the breast milk. Her "babies" are growing up. She has real life bills and real life expenses that are just getting bigger and bigger and a lazy, flaccid hambeast who is no help to her at all. Sam has to accept the reality that SHE is the breadwinner, SHE is the income generator and SHE has to step up to the plate and hit the home runs. And the thing is, if she got out of her stubborn little headspace, I think that she could do it.
Will she? I don't think so...not as long as that stifling Hammy boy is constantly there . He follows her around like a desperate puppy...no, scratch that, it is an insult to puppies...he's on her like a leech all of the time, it must make her uncomfortable. Can you imagine filming a beauty video and having Jay staring at you the entire time? Makes my skin crawl. Maybe she'd gain some independence and get her ass in gear if Jay just backed off a bit.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

dsaurrr wrote:
Gummyworms wrote:She also went candle shopping at Walmart (coincidence?) and ran into one of her many friends. Said friend also have her some younique.....bullishit.
Lying is second nature to her. It just took an incredibly pathetic turn when she lied about the "ladies" night when she supposedly went out with friends. There is no way that she is doing all this stuff off camera when they are looking for ways to fill their vlogs (thats why there is so much kids playing because they dont really do anything day in and day out). She wouldn't have had to show her friends if they didn't want to be on camera but she filmed nothing which like others have pointed out here, if it wasn't shown it wasn't done.

She really needs to get over the bullshit and excuses and find a way to make some friends. Those ladies in the playgroup dumped her, she wore out her welcome in that last gymnastics place, her YT "friends" have all pretty much gone AWOL. All these chances to make friends and she can't keep 1. Maybe she wants to be a hermit but that's not fair to the kids. Lily seems pretty outgoing and it'll be tough when they are at some event or parent thing for her and Sam sits in the corner by herself and can't even hold a conversation and interact with others.
Or she'll choose to follow the kids around instead of interacting with the adults. Do you remember when they went to Missouri? One night, Jay stayed up with the adults and Sam locked herself in the room with the kids. Why couldn't she have put them to bed and joined the rest of the group once they were sleeping? It's not like she's shy, I mean she was okay squatting in their home, why not be a gracious guest and interact? Ugh, I can't wait until those kids are in school so she won't be able to hide behind them as much.

GossipGal
Learner
Learner

Post by GossipGal »

dsaurrr wrote:
Nichole1983 wrote: All that time that the clock has been in that (office makeup bedroom) small room and Sam decides the clock color clashes and must be moved into the playroom. She must just sit around looking for things to move around or change.
She's fighting her fight or flight instinct. Ya'll know sam & her family & jay can't sit to still in any 1 location for long. I'm surprised after a couple years she's still in MT. Her moving the house around continuously might be her way of feeling like she's somewhere else. The house will never be done at this rate. I know they are cash strapped but after BS left the last time I would have started working on the basement (because it was empty). I'm surprised, yet not, that Jay didn't make up some rooms downstairs lord knows he loves any chance to get out of the house but his lazy ass couldn't be bothered. BS must be able to hear everything down there from the echos of an empty basement, then not having a door, and the open staircase doesn't help either.
I'm surprised that they haven't moved too :tu:

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Slightly off topic ... But in that last vlog Lily was seriously adorable. Y'all know I'm Team Lily anyway but she was just cute as can be with that hat. She was genuinely happy and giggling and dancing.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

B.Honest wrote:Slightly off topic ... But in that last vlog Lily was seriously adorable. Y'all know I'm Team Lily anyway but she was just cute as can be with that hat. She was genuinely happy and giggling and dancing.
Barbie, if you're here I'd love to see a gif!

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

michelle wrote:
desertwind wrote:I can't find Sam on the StyleHaul site or channel, either. Hell, I see Marnie (Ms. GoldGirl) and Melissa (Melmphs) on there but no Sam and I could swear she is a member of that network.

Will she? I don't think so...not as long as that stifling Hammy boy is constantly there . He follows her around like a desperate puppy...no, scratch that, it is an insult to puppies...he's on her like a leech all of the time, it must make her uncomfortable. Can you imagine filming a beauty video and having Jay staring at you the entire time? Makes my skin crawl. Maybe she'd gain some independence and get her ass in gear if Jay just backed off a bit.
Or just backed over a fucking cliff. :twisted:

I can't imagine working with my husband in my presence. He would create chaos in my headspace. No. Just. No. My husband knows not to come into my studio when I am working. He knows that time is sacred to me and that he isn't welcome. I make no apologies. He gets it. Sam should learn this and teach it to her moist ham. And her kids, for that matter. She would be far more productive. And probably be a lot happier, too.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

dsaurrr wrote:
They really didn't have that much time to work on the basement...BS left in June and she's back already! They had the cruise in the middle. But yeah...instead of obsessing over moving her makeup room all over the place, they should be trying to do something with that basement. So much wasted space!

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

hellyeah wrote:I don't think Jay is Gay (well maybe he is; who knows), I just think he has to insert himself in every aspect of Sam's life. My hubs doesn't always enjoy going to Sephora or Ulta with me but I've seen him peruse the male products and buy things. Other than that he couldn't care less and often times tells me, "why can't you go alone?" Lol. Sometimes I enjoy him being with me is all. Anyway, I really think that's what it is. Sam just can't have anything that is hers or do anything she likes w/o Jay being involved.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lol I agree. My husband doesn't like going to Sephora but he'll wander around if I'm only in there for a few minutes. Sometimes he even picks things up and is like "do you have this yet? Why don't you get it?" which always makes me laugh. I don't really get gay vibes from Jay like I do with say, Justin from AprilJustinTV lol

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

I think I know the reason Sam won't to meet and greet...she's either afraid nobody would show up or that only weirdos would show. How embarrassing would THAT be?

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”