Sam Schuerman thread

SparklingGemini
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman thread

Post by SparklingGemini »

Sippy is a nurse and married to a doctor. She has kids that are not full grown adults. She is not a grandma with the quips to her age. I am sure she has plenty of hobbies and also enjoys gurus, makeup, & children like anyone else. Sippy most likely feels bonded to Sam from watching her personal vlogs for over a year and they are both mothers. I was irritated towards the end, but do miss seeing the family. I wouldn't mind seeing a pic or knowing what baby girls name is. Even though I am curious, I respect Sam's want of privacy. On the other hand, Sam's 'friend' Anna is plastering her mess all over youtube. Wish they would take a cue from Sam.

Jmcg
Talker
Talker

Post by Jmcg »

Lol

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

sippy wrote:Apparently the only ones who are allowed to have an "opinion" on this thread are the ones who agree with the majority. Otherwise you will be subjected to the rude, immature rants from people who can't spell and use poor grammar and have an obvious mob mentality.
Not only do I find this brand of victimhood typical of sippy, but her complaints of poor spelling and grammar are a tad ironic, if not self-contradictory! I had mentioned to another member (a friend) on the old gg that both were pet peeves of mine and sippy made clear she felt that neither should be a concern in such a casual setting as this. I disagreed with her then and apparently she disagrees with herself now! :roll:

In any case, I'm curious if Sam will return at all. I can't say I'd miss her "tutorials" if she didn't. It might be the best for all involved if she concentrated more on her family than putting out videos. If she does come back it's my guess it'll just be for the income they generate.

sippy

Post by sippy »

I don't like poor grammar or bad spelling anymore than the next person. But I think it's a little overkill to go around correcting people all the time on message boards...even to the point of correcting one's own mistakes. :roll: My comments were more to the point of the maturity level of people who have nothing better to do than attack other posters in a juvenile and immature fashion (as in they sound like little kids who can't spell or write well). Pretty much nothing past my initial comment on this thread has had a darn thing to do with Sam Scheurman, yet it ran on and on and on...ridiculous.

Sam's obviously done on YT. Even if she does decide to come back, who's going to watch? I won't be. I don't even read her blogs (talk about someone who can't spell or use proper grammar). It is rather funny though, how so many people who claim not to subscribe to her or care about her what-so- ever know so much about what goes on in her life. I find that a little odd...

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

sippy wrote:I don't like poor grammar or bad spelling anymore than the next person. But I think it's a little overkill to go around correcting people all the time on message boards...even to the point of correcting one's own mistakes. :roll: My comments were more to the point of the maturity level of people who have nothing better to do than attack other posters in a juvenile and immature fashion (as in they sound like little kids who can't spell or write well). Pretty much nothing past my initial comment on this thread has had a darn thing to do with Sam Scheurman, yet it ran on and on and on...ridiculous.

Sam's obviously done on YT. Even if she does decide to come back, who's going to watch? I won't be. I don't even read her blogs (talk about someone who can't spell or use proper grammar). It is rather funny though, how so many people who claim not to subscribe to her or care about her what-so- ever know so much about what goes on in her life. I find that a little odd...
Well, if you'll recall, I never corrected anyone except myself. And now that we can edit our posts, it's likely no one will be any the wiser when my OCD kicks in and compels me to correct a typo. :wink:

I haven't watched her videos in nearly a year but I'm still curious if she will come back or, instead, just focus on her little family.

whoa

Post by whoa »

I think she will come back to Youtube eventually. I have been keeping up with her blog and it seems she is still getting use to having two little ones that aren't on the same schedule. For now she is going to just blog because she can do that at night.

I am not Sam's biggest fan, but I would rather watch her then several of the other big gurus because she doesn't care to make an ass out of herself and act like little miss perfect. There of course is plenty about her that annoys me though. I hope she does come back to Youtube and I hope her little family is doing well.

sippy

Post by sippy »

You weren't the only one who corrected spelling mistakes, Indygrl. But it's beside the point, anyway. I don't like it when I make a mistake, and it's nice to be able to correct it if I do...but this isn't school, after all. Some gramatical errors are intentional, to be funny or to make a point. I just think it's sad when people are trying to criticize others and their opinions when they don't even have a decent grasp of the English language. And it's also a little sad that some people would rather make rude comments or gang up on others instead of having fun and discussing a guru. I never did get that. I always feel stupid and disappointed in myself whenever I allow myself to be sucked into that kind of thing, too.

I also think it's weird that people would accuse ME of having conspiracy theories and contradicting myself when mostly all I've ever done is "think out loud" and put my thoughts into words. I have no more idea of what's going on in Sam Scheurman's life than any of the rest of you do, obviously. And I'm definitely not the only person who's come up with odd ball ideas about what might be going on with her, or changed their opinion about how they view her antics. I can remember a time, not so long ago, when there were people who were doing some pretty deep creeping into poor Sam's life...trying to figure out where her husband worked, or where her house was located, or if her husband had been previously married and to whom. I remember once when someone posted some personal information about Sam and her family members that had to be removed from the forum by the mods. People had a jolly good time with that, yet when I speculated about the possibility of Sam's fudging her due date, I was labeled as a creepy person. I'm tired of defending myself, and frankly I don't think I should have to.

I don't even have any amount of curiosity left about Sam. I'm happy that her baby arrived safe and sound, and I hope that her little family is doing well and will continue to do well. But I have no intention of waiting around to see if she decides to make a come back or not. If I ever happen to run across one of her videos in the future, maybe I'll watch...maybe I won't bother. There are plenty of other people to watch on YT that aren't so awkward and full of drama and that happen to be quite entertaining.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

whoa wrote:I think she will come back to Youtube eventually. I have been keeping up with her blog and it seems she is still getting use to having two little ones that aren't on the same schedule. For now she is going to just blog because she can do that at night.

I am not Sam's biggest fan, but I would rather watch her then several of the other big gurus because she doesn't care to make an ass out of herself and act like little miss perfect. There of course is plenty about her that annoys me though. I hope she does come back to Youtube and I hope her little family is doing well.
I just went to her blog and it sounds like she's happy and enjoying her time off. I'm happy for her. Of all the things that can be criticized about Sam, her love for her kids and Jay aren't among them. She honestly seems to love her life and you can't fault a girl for that.

whoa

Post by whoa »

Indygrl wrote:
whoa wrote:I think she will come back to Youtube eventually. I have been keeping up with her blog and it seems she is still getting use to having two little ones that aren't on the same schedule. For now she is going to just blog because she can do that at night.

I just went to her blog and it sounds like she's happy and enjoying her time off. I'm happy for her. Of all the things that can be criticized about Sam, her love for her kids and Jay aren't among them. She honestly seems to love her life and you can't fault a girl for that.
Yeah she does seem to be genuienly happy with her life and her babies. I think that is why I like Sam even though she does things that just bug the crap out of me, she is a happy person who isn't stuck up their own ass.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

whoa wrote:
Indygrl wrote:

Yeah she does seem to be genuienly happy with her life and her babies. I think that is why I like Sam even though she does things that just bug the crap out of me, she is a happy person who isn't stuck up their own ass.
:lol: That's true. Sam doesn't take herself too seriously like many other "guru's". Although there are things about her, particularly the way she says "ink" instead of "ing" and her redundant makeup look, she never bothered me nearly as much as her husband did. He just came off like a douche in their daily vlog. I think Sam should have stuck to the daily vlogs about her and the baby and kept Jays involvement to a minimum. I've never really watched her makeup channel because she only really has one look and it isn't my style, but I did like her vlogs when she first stated them around the time she got pregnant with Phoenix.

Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Valentino »

Kinda off topic: Whatever happened to SweetMamaP? I miss reading her comments :(

slimmingdown
Debater
Debater

Post by slimmingdown »

She seems to still be getting sent products even though she isn't making videos anymore. wow

She tweeted this

She wouldn't go through all that trouble to show off the packaging and the boxes if it was something she bought herself!

Pinkparis3

Post by Pinkparis3 »

I used to love her. But after the whole bulling thing and she left and came back I felt her personality changed!! Personally I unsubbed her, I'm just over her there's better!!

thesedreamers
Informer
Informer

Post by thesedreamers »

acccording to their facebooks, their channel is coming back? they shared the link to schuermanshow... i loved their vlogs but if they didnt want to show their kids, why are they doing this again? maybe they just wont show the babies? i hope so.

moogalioogali
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by moogalioogali »

Any respect I had recovered for them... down the toilet!

thesedreamers
Informer
Informer

Post by thesedreamers »

same. they showed the kids. phoenix is adorable, his hair is so cute. but my respect has gone too, her excuse? ''i was pregnant, hormonal and paranoid' eh. they must need money.

sippy

Post by sippy »

So, I guess all that sympathy they got for the threats and the stalkers and mean people was...a lie.

thesedreamers
Informer
Informer

Post by thesedreamers »

do they still have their PO box? if they do, kinda conveniant before christmas?

sippy

Post by sippy »

Has anyone actually watched the video yet?

thesedreamers
Informer
Informer

Post by thesedreamers »

yeah i did. they moved house again? i think

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”