Sam Schuerman thread

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman thread

Post by Rosewynn »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote: I have a suspicious thought that Jay is a sales man. I could see him being a cars salesman
A sleazy, slime-ball who tells 'white' lies to get people to buy the car he'll make the most commission on? Why I NEVER...

guest2012
Learner
Learner

Post by guest2012 »

I would believe hes a cars salesman, I mean Sams Dad works for a dealership out there. I wouldnt be surprised if He helped Jay get a job there also.

whoa

Post by whoa »

Hey as long as he is working to support his family and has insurance for those babies then it is an okay job to me.

SparklingGemini
Learner
Learner

Post by SparklingGemini »

Valentino wrote:
SparklingGemini wrote:I am hoping Sam shows Anna how to be a loving Mom
I think that is above and beyond Sam's capabilities. For Anna to be an attentive and loving mother... you're looking for a miracle.

I know and it's a shame. Next drop in for Emilia will be a playpen. I would bet Sam is equally perplexed at Anna's lack of nurturing. I hate her fake kisses on her for the camera.

Valentino
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Valentino »

PolkaDotPenguin wrote:I have to say its crazy that they are back. Of course its probably because of the money, they miss it. But lets be honest what guru/vlogger is going to quit and then come back and say they are back for the $$. No one I am sure, so of course she isn't going to state that.
What's the harm in saying that they not only enjoy it, but the extra money is nice and helps financially? For me, it's more respectable and genuine than their 6 different explanations as to why they stopped/came back. My personal favourite: "We miss documenting our children's lives." LOL You don't need a WORLD audience to do that. And after all the excuses they could dream up, they go with the old standby: "We do it for you guys." No they don't. Guru's/Daily vloogers do it for themselves.

The money THEY receive.
The attention/adulation THEY receive.
The free stuff THEY receive.

This is one of the reasons why so many people trash guru's... it's the constant dishonesty about this and so many other things. JUST BE HONEST.

I guess all those 'threats' and the video with her woe is me, I have to listen to my heart and shut down the Schuerman show isn't as important as $$$ and sharing her kids with the world. You know... because everyone else can :roll:

Well, whatever. Bring on the 4 times a week featured sweet potato and asparagus dinners.

Pluto
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pluto »

She probably came back because she needs a new car. She has to borrow her dad's car which doesn't seem reliable. She probably is going to save up just enough money to buy a new car then have a dramatic exit from vlogging. I do enjoy her energy a lot more than Anna's stunted personality. Having her sister around makes it easier to watch as well. Anna needs a gal pal to do things with because Jofus is not fun to watch.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

I used to watch when they vloged before and this one "coming back" was soooo boring as hell she acted like she had no clue what she was doing and she just became kinda annoying..... stop trying so hard and actually just have fun again but sidenote phoneix got soooooo cute and the new baby is so adorable one thing you cant fault them for they make hella cute babies lol

sippy

Post by sippy »

So had Sam been dropping any hints that a come back was imminent? I haven't been reading her blogs, but I hadn't seen anything on FB about it. I had noticed Jay posting comments on FB lately, and he hadn't been for quite a while. I had wondered if something was up, but in no way was I expecting them to bring back the vlog.

slimmingdown
Debater
Debater

Post by slimmingdown »

She announced the baby's name - Lily. I think that is a beautiful name and I have a friend who named her baby lily last year and I loved it then as well.
They definitely moved into a huge house. They even have a walk in closet it seems.
I stil think the only reason they came back is to make money and it is annoying she can't be honest, but I do have to say she is a good mom, she loves her kids and they are so cute. When she was vlogging last time, it seemed all she cared about was opening presents and shopping for gifts they "cant afford" and when they were home Phoenix was always in his swing or in a pen and she seemed to ignore him but here I see how much she plays and interacts with him, so it is definitely nice to see.

guest2012
Learner
Learner

Post by guest2012 »

sippy wrote:So had Sam been dropping any hints that a come back was imminent? I haven't been reading her blogs, but I hadn't seen anything on FB about it. I had noticed Jay posting comments on FB lately, and he hadn't been for quite a while. I had wondered if something was up, but in no way was I expecting them to bring back the vlog.
I thought something was up when Jay started tweeting and making regular FB posts and then when he said that he had a dream that he was holding a vlogging camera in his face that gave it away and the next day there was a vlogg up.

Emztahh
Learner
Learner

Post by Emztahh »

Their children are so adorable. Can't deny that Sam is a good, loving mum. Lets hope she teaches Anna a lesson.

beautyish2
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by beautyish2 »

whoa wrote:
beautyish2 wrote:
Secret_Smile wrote:

Outed bs? I watched the video and I'm not sure what you mean...
did you watch their vid's before? they made up a big thing about death threats against their kid. She deleted everything and left. She said for the safety of her kids..She just said why she really left. Nothing about the story they made up.
The user may have read it the way I did and thought you were talking about her sister there for a minute. Since she calls her "BS" the way you wrote it made it sound like she "outed her BS" as in her sister.
oh sorry about that! I forgot she says baby sistor. I actually meant bullshit :)

sippy

Post by sippy »

slimmingdown wrote:She announced the baby's name - Lily. I think that is a beautiful name and I have a friend who named her baby lily last year and I loved it then as well.
They definitely moved into a huge house. They even have a walk in closet it seems.
I stil think the only reason they came back is to make money and it is annoying she can't be honest, but I do have to say she is a good mom, she loves her kids and they are so cute. When she was vlogging last time, it seemed all she cared about was opening presents and shopping for gifts they "cant afford" and when they were home Phoenix was always in his swing or in a pen and she seemed to ignore him but here I see how much she plays and interacts with him, so it is definitely nice to see.

I don't think the house looks that huge. But I guess compared to what they did live in, it probably seems that way. I wonder how long they've lived there?

As far as interacting with Phoenix when he was a baby...there's only so much interesting interaction you can do with a small infant. Notice that she isn't interacting that much with Lily, other than to breast feed her or show her in the swing or getting her diaper changed? I never thought she ignored Phoenix at all. That's just the way it is with babies.

I have watched parts of both new videos. I honestly don't think they are that interesting. But then again, I'm not that much into random vlogging. I'd rather watch a tutorial or a tag video or somebody showing what's in their purse. Something with a purpose. And I don't like Jay.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

why is it that you guys think anna is not a loving mother? emilia is what, 2 months old? not much you can do with a baby at that age

TianaLeigh
Informer
Informer

Post by TianaLeigh »

In the "OMG We're Back" video did anyone notice that Jay referred to Mr. Phoenix as "SEXY MAN" around the 00:57-56 mark?

WHAT. the. F8CK?!!!!?

Rosewynn
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rosewynn »

JaJa wrote:why is it that you guys think anna is not a loving mother? emilia is what, 2 months old? not much you can do with a baby at that age
Honestly, there's too much to write. Just look at their thread and you'll see why people say that. In general, she's selfish and puts her needs before her daughter's and she treats her like a fashion accessory instead of a child.

Pluto
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Pluto »

Sam's vlogs make me sleepy. Like they really zap the energy right out of my body. Looking after kids all day, filming yourself always in a nap mode ehh uhh - no likey.

JaJa
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by JaJa »

ya, I'm not a fan of watching vlogs of her kids playing all day. Snooze fest.

sippy

Post by sippy »

JaJa wrote:why is it that you guys think anna is not a loving mother? emilia is what, 2 months old? not much you can do with a baby at that age

I don't watch Anna's vlogs, but I have to agree with that. Anyone who thinks watching a vlog about babies is in for a disappointment I think. Babies eat, sleep, and poop. That's about all. Not much interesting. Watching any vlogs about kids isn't really my idea of a good time. That's been my life. I want to watch something that's entertaining or informational, not more of what I do all day.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Oy Vey! I can't say I'm shocked that they're back. I will admit that her excuse for leaving was probably more in line with the truth, but I think it's shady she didn't admit they lied about the death threats and bullying. But I can't say I expected anything different from them. :roll:

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”