As the Fartbag Turns - Episode 21 W/ Sam and her Moist Ham

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by lady may »

I remember that too. I had watched a few of the videos from when she got her start, and I remember the vlogs before the pulled the channel. I remember them moving to Montana(oh, the secrecy!), the spider house, the place above the garage. I remember their filthy car, busting into prezzies with their mouths full of candy. I remember all the hints to viewers while they "shopped". I remember the dirty high chair, Phoenix watching Mickey for hours, etc. I remember their apt where Phoenix was a baby and his crib was in their room. Most of us remember all of this. I don't, however, really remember what happened leading up to the delete. I do remember skipping through the thanksgiving vlog, and regret it. But then I was busy with holiday stuff and didn't get to see what exactly happened that caused them to delete. I was very skeptical about the threats. I found out they deleted the day after. Also, that day, I found out what GG was. Memories!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Re: As the Fartbag Turns - Episode 21 W/ Sam and her Moist H

Post by michelle »

It would be nice to see some of the really old videos from before what I'm sure was a meltdown on Sam's part. So many of you say how you used to enjoy watching and I find it fascinating (and sad, I do have a heart) that they have changed so much.

I thought I should edit and say that if anyone out there has any of these videos...please post!

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Yes, please post!

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

I've only been watching both channels since Spring 2013. It only took 6 months before I found GG. ON MY OWN. when GG is announced through comments - imagine those that come and lurk.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Current view numbers.

ImageImageImageImageImage Image Image

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Remember these?

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

lady may wrote:I remember that too. I had watched a few of the videos from when she got her start, and I remember the vlogs before the pulled the channel. I remember them moving to Montana(oh, the secrecy!), the spider house, the place above the garage. I remember their filthy car, busting into prezzies with their mouths full of candy. I remember all the hints to viewers while they "shopped". I remember the dirty high chair, Phoenix watching Mickey for hours, etc. I remember their apt where Phoenix was a baby and his crib was in their room. Most of us remember all of this. I don't, however, really remember what happened leading up to the delete. I do remember skipping through the thanksgiving vlog, and regret it. But then I was busy with holiday stuff and didn't get to see what exactly happened that caused them to delete. I was very skeptical about the threats. I found out they deleted the day after. Also, that day, I found out what GG was. Memories!

I've heard their previous living conditions referenced many times on the board. It sounds like they've lived in some shitty places and Swiss Cheese Manor is pure luxury in comparison. Maybe this is why they don't try harder...how they are living now, although still paycheck to paycheck, is a bit more comfortable than the old days. I'm all for living in the moment and enjoying the present day...but, you also have to plan ahead. I hope that maybe these two make more than we think and they always seem broke because they are putting something away for the future.....

littlegolddress
Talker
Talker

Post by littlegolddress »

Anyone remember in Sam's pregnancy/postpartum vlogs with Phoenix how she talked about her 6 week check up and how she was going back on birth control. I vividly remember that.

My husband and I have been together since high school, got married at 21, had our first son at 25, just had our second baby our daughter at 28. All of this was planned, discretion was used, and no unplanned pregnancy. My point being, adults CAN be responsible. Sam WAS in the past. I know she's a fucking idiot but c'mon!

Do not tell me that Sam knew how to correctly use birth control for the first 25 years of her life, went off it to have phoenix, back on it after him, and that ham beasts super sperm defied logic and got her pregnant with Lily.

So that leaves me with one major question...she clearly had a meltdown when she was pregnant with Lily. How the fuck did she let that happen?!

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Look at these views.

Compared to these views.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

I've been on here less due to a cold, but I still read here and noticed the latest vlog title. They're desperate as hell and scamming for views. :roll: Typical.
Last edited by Edie on Mon Aug 25, 2014 11:07 am, edited 1 time in total.

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

lady may wrote:Image

His FACE! Those nostrils! Those MOOBS!

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

FatalFlaw wrote:

ImageImageImage

littlegolddress
Talker
Talker

lady may wrote:Look at these views.

Compared to these views.

Wow.

I remember those videos. When she actually cared about the topics and what she was filming. Before pig pimped her out to some promotional company.

Those views tanking have got to hurt the wallet.

thesluttypumpkin
Lurker
Lurker

Post by thesluttypumpkin »

A few gems from the "PREPARING FOR THE ICE BUCKET CHALLENGE!"
:tu: :rofl: :barf:

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

FatalFlaw wrote:

And, wasn't this one of his "progress" photos that he was actually proud of? Didn't they shave him and tan him just for this pic?

littlegolddress
Talker
Talker

I don't think Sam lurks here but I absolutely believe Pig spends a good deal of his day here.

Actually, I have a suggestion Piggy, please teach us ALL the in's and out's of your tapatalk app! We know it's your favorite! Please review it for iphone and android on your Nokia lumia! I fucking dare you, jobless

My point is, I think the general tone of our little corner here is we are mostly pro-Sam. We all started as supporters of her and watching her downfall has been quite disheartening. As a wife and mother myself I wish I could take her by the hand and be her friend, to lead her far away from her jobless pig of a husband. She deserves better....and you fucking know it Jay

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Oh wow...a thumbnail featuring Ingrid to try and pull in those views. How very unlike them! I'm shocked! ;)

[youtube][/youtube]

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

So she has always always always done the duck face. It's like she can't NOT do it.

watchingtrainwrecks
Talker
Talker

Post by watchingtrainwrecks »

lady may wrote:I remember that too. I had watched a few of the videos from when she got her start, and I remember the vlogs before the pulled the channel. I remember them moving to Montana(oh, the secrecy!), the spider house, the place above the garage. I remember their filthy car, busting into prezzies with their mouths full of candy. I remember all the hints to viewers while they "shopped". I remember the dirty high chair, Phoenix watching Mickey for hours, etc. I remember their apt where Phoenix was a baby and his crib was in their room. Most of us remember all of this. I don't, however, really remember what happened leading up to the delete. I do remember skipping through the thanksgiving vlog, and regret it. But then I was busy with holiday stuff and didn't get to see what exactly happened that caused them to delete. I was very skeptical about the threats. I found out they deleted the day after. Also, that day, I found out what GG was. Memories!

That old dirty high chair is forever emblazoned in my brain! I did watch the Thanksgiving video and don't remember anything happening to Sam, Jay or Phoenix. I remember people were making rude comments about a family member's g/f being overweight, which was so incredibly rude (it may have been Ricky Bobby),but nothing to yank everything per se.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

watchingtrainwrecks wrote:

That old dirty high chair is forever emblazoned in my brain! I did watch the Thanksgiving video and don't remember anything happening to Sam, Jay or Phoenix. I remember people were making rude comments about a family member's g/f being overweight, which was so incredibly rude (it may have been Ricky Bobby),but nothing to yank everything per se.
Oh...maybe the "threats" weren't from viewers, but from RICKY BOBBY!!

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”