Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: As the Fartbag Turns - Episode 21 W/ Sam and her Moist H

Post by Indilwen »

watchingtrainwrecks wrote:
Indilwen wrote:
watchingtrainwrecks wrote:We seriously need a new thread!

Want me to start one?
Thank you - yes!!! :D

Here you go...new thread!

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=13029
Last edited by Indilwen on Mon Aug 25, 2014 12:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Pyramid11 wrote:So the daily vlog was late. Who's surprised?
No one. She'd rather watch the notebook (which is one of my most fave movies. Shoot me) than edit (which doesn't appear to be too difficult since they do a lot of nothing) and upload.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Indilwen wrote:
michelle wrote:[
I would think that they wouldn't plaster them all over after the threats they allegedly received when they quit vlogging.

One would think so. But then again, it's the Scammin Schuermans we're talking about. So, it leads us to believe, my dear Watson that either...

A. There were no actual threats and Sam made it all up to cover her dumb butt move of deleting her channels in a fit of...hormonal angst? anger? exasperation? because she's nuts? You fill in the blank. Anyone's guess.

or

B. There was an incident, but these dolts are so greedy, lazy, and money hungry that they will even be willing to make asses of themselves and their children rather than get a job (Jay) or get help for their issues (Sam).
These kids are going to be so messed up from having a camera shoved in their face every dang day - that is just whack.
Today when sam went to get him up from his nap he was cuddling her and smiling and then he realized the camera was on him and he looked at the camera with a weird face. Like he was upset. It it was off putting.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Indilwen wrote:
michelle wrote:[
I would think that they wouldn't plaster them all over after the threats they allegedly received when they quit vlogging.

One would think so. But then again, it's the Scammin Schuermans we're talking about. So, it leads us to believe, my dear Watson that either...

A. There were no actual threats and Sam made it all up to cover her dumb butt move of deleting her channels in a fit of...hormonal angst? anger? exasperation? because she's nuts? You fill in the blank. Anyone's guess.

or

B. There was an incident, but these dolts are so greedy, lazy, and money hungry that they will even be willing to make asses of themselves and their children rather than get a job (Jay) or get help for their issues (Sam).
These kids are going to be so messed up from having a camera shoved in their face every dang day - that is just whack.
Today when sam went to get him up from his nap he was cuddling her and smiling and then he realized the camera was on him and he looked at the camera with a weird face. Like he was upset. It it was off putting.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

michelle wrote:
lady may wrote:I remember that too. I had watched a few of the videos from when she got her start, and I remember the vlogs before the pulled the channel. I remember them moving to Montana(oh, the secrecy!), the spider house, the place above the garage. I remember their filthy car, busting into prezzies with their mouths full of candy. I remember all the hints to viewers while they "shopped". I remember the dirty high chair, Phoenix watching Mickey for hours, etc. I remember their apt where Phoenix was a baby and his crib was in their room. Most of us remember all of this. I don't, however, really remember what happened leading up to the delete. I do remember skipping through the thanksgiving vlog, and regret it. But then I was busy with holiday stuff and didn't get to see what exactly happened that caused them to delete. I was very skeptical about the threats. I found out they deleted the day after. Also, that day, I found out what GG was. Memories!

That old dirty high chair is forever emblazoned in my brain! I did watch the Thanksgiving video and don't remember anything happening to Sam, Jay or Phoenix. I remember people were making rude comments about a family member's g/f being overweight, which was so incredibly rude (it may have been Ricky Bobby),but nothing to yank everything per se.
Oh...maybe the "threats" weren't from viewers, but from RICKY BOBBY!!
Wait, so prior to pulling the plug, jays family was in the vlogs and now since they returned they aren't? Hmmmm

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

michelle wrote:
lady may wrote:I remember that too. I had watched a few of the videos from when she got her start, and I remember the vlogs before the pulled the channel. I remember them moving to Montana(oh, the secrecy!), the spider house, the place above the garage. I remember their filthy car, busting into prezzies with their mouths full of candy. I remember all the hints to viewers while they "shopped". I remember the dirty high chair, Phoenix watching Mickey for hours, etc. I remember their apt where Phoenix was a baby and his crib was in their room. Most of us remember all of this. I don't, however, really remember what happened leading up to the delete. I do remember skipping through the thanksgiving vlog, and regret it. But then I was busy with holiday stuff and didn't get to see what exactly happened that caused them to delete. I was very skeptical about the threats. I found out they deleted the day after. Also, that day, I found out what GG was. Memories!

That old dirty high chair is forever emblazoned in my brain! I did watch the Thanksgiving video and don't remember anything happening to Sam, Jay or Phoenix. I remember people were making rude comments about a family member's g/f being overweight, which was so incredibly rude (it may have been Ricky Bobby),but nothing to yank everything per se.
Oh...maybe the "threats" weren't from viewers, but from RICKY BOBBY!!
Wait, so prior to pulling the plug, jays family was in the vlogs and now since they returned they aren't? Hmmmm

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

ImageImage
FatalFlaw wrote:
lady may wrote:
FatalFlaw wrote:
lady may wrote:Image

So she has always always always done the duck face. It's like she can't NOT do it.
I have a request--can someone make a collage of all her duck lips? She has TONS of them on her Instagram and on google images. Tons! I wish her face would freeze like that!!!

Someone made one a while back, and it was brilliant! I'm going to guess our graphics guru Barbie...? It was so good I saved it - going to look for it now.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

ImageImage
FatalFlaw wrote:
lady may wrote:
FatalFlaw wrote:

So she has always always always done the duck face. It's like she can't NOT do it.
I have a request--can someone make a collage of all her duck lips? She has TONS of them on her Instagram and on google images. Tons! I wish her face would freeze like that!!!

Someone made one a while back, and it was brilliant! I'm going to guess our graphics guru Barbie...? It was so good I saved it - going to look for it now.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

ImageImage
FatalFlaw wrote:
lady may wrote:
FatalFlaw wrote:

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Those ears!!!!!! I know I say this all the time but that dude has got some seriously jacked up looking ears! I've never seen another human being with ears quite like that. It's gross and freaks me out.

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

As the Fartbag Turns - Episode 21 W/ Sam and her Moist Ham

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

Doubled post derp. Tapa is glitchy today!

allforshow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by allforshow »

Hmmm she deleted the ford car tour?? I saw on twitter she posted it. Maybe too many negative comments since the thumb nail showed the car with no decals. Scam! Lol

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

That last picture of Sam.I thought for a moment it was Traci Lords,the girl who played Wanda in Cry Baby.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”