AwesomeSauce
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scammy Sammy and Her Moist Hammy ~~ Part 20

Post by AwesomeSauce »

Title= :tu:

Seriously have a hankering for a ham sandwich with mayo and some Cheetos....

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

AwesomeSauce wrote:Title= :tu:

Seriously have a hankering for a ham sandwich with mayo and some Cheetos....
:lol:

Om, nom, nom, nom! :twisted:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Great title! I can't believe we went through a whole thread before their cruise ended! They probably secretly love us...nobody else even know they exist. Hi :oink:! I can't wait for your tech channel, maybe your first video can be "How to Lurk Guru Gossiper".

Gummyworms
Talker
Talker

Post by Gummyworms »

michelle wrote:Great title! I can't believe we went through a whole thread before their cruise ended! They probably secretly love us...nobody else even know they exist. Hi :oink:! I can't wait for your tech channel, maybe your first video can be "How to Lurk Guru Gossiper".
I was thinking the same thing! For all the shit that they must talk about GG, they forget that they would be irelevent if they didn't have such a booming thread here. Personally, I think that Jay enjoys the comments we read because it brings the minion army out in full force, and helps him feel important.

And Scottiesmom, that comment directed at Sam was fucking brutal! I almost cried from it! I expect to see a breakdown when she reads it, or, more likely, when Señor Oink reads it to her.

Birdwithchip
Talker
Talker

Post by Birdwithchip »

Anna did a Victoria Secret haul recently too. I watched it to see what she got compared to Sam, both moms of 2, same age range,same job etc. She got two sets of pjs, from the actual VS store, classic styles, kinda boring but nice. She didn't get anything from the PINK store except, some boring panties but the last pair she showed, she called them tacky because they were zebra and hot pink....oooo what she must think of all the tacky leopard print clothes Sam got from PINK lol

I can already see Sam in the winter, her big baggy sweats from VS and her big leopard hoodie, with her fake uggs and meth face, with the crack hoe just got fucked in a Mcdonalds bathroom for a dime bag hair! :)

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Haha...Sam saw a whale tail and she didn't even have to look in the mirror!

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

The difference between Sam and everyone else is everyone else would buy Pink attire as lounge clothes. Sam buys them to “dress up" on a cruise.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Mrs. Realistic wrote:The difference between Sam and everyone else is everyone else would buy Pink attire as lounge clothes. Sam buys them to “dress up" on a cruise.
That, and she refuses to wear a proper bra. Hoodie + Saggy Boobs = Fashion Disaster

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Indilwen wrote:Haha...Sam saw a whale tail and she didn't even have to look in the mirror!
DUDE! :rofl:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Mrs. Realistic wrote:The difference between Sam and everyone else is everyone else would buy Pink attire as lounge clothes. Sam buys them to “dress up" on a cruise.
And that is why I have NO problem with people liking the PINK line. Because most buy it as work out gear or lounging only. I would buy a few items for lounge; not every day wear. The girl wears work out pants AS her main pants. Every where she goes. I have done that on Sunday's or just to run some errands. But I also ACTUALLY work out! Sam doesn't. I was looking through Sam's blog. She had done a post on hers my diff hair styles & colors. At one point she appeared a lil overweight. I only say that because she is short and us short people have to watch out. She is lucky to be the size she is and not have to work out. I understand it may be due to breast feeding but when she stops she better be careful. She loves cake. I do, too. But not all the time.

Mrs. Realistic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Mrs. Realistic »

I thought breastfeeding caused larger, fuller boobs. Why does Sam have such saggy, socks-with-rocks boobs and she's still breastfeeding? I can only imagine what they'll be when she stops breastfeeding.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Okay, let's see if I can make this work. I was reading up on how to embed YouTube vids in the chat. For anyone who missed Sam's latest hit, here it is. Complete with a thimbnail of her stupid clenched anus ducklips pose.

[youtube][/youtube]

Yes! It works! Tutorial post to follow. 8-)

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Sam is going to be in for a shock when she finally does quit breast feeding if that's what is keeping her weight down. She was never a thin person before having babies. And she really doesn't work out or eat healthy, nutritious food.
Hey...come to think on it...that's probably why the magic boob juice isn't working so well...she eats crap and her breast milk is the equivalent of soda pop!
Last edited by Indilwen on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:43 am, edited 1 time in total.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

And speaking of working out: Friday was my bday so we are going to have brunch. It's an all you can eat and it's so yummy! $18/person with bottomless mimosas. Mmmmm. So y'all can just call me HAM after.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

hellyeah wrote:And speaking of working out: Friday was my bday so we are going to have brunch. It's an all you can eat and it's so yummy! $18/person with bottomless mimosas. Mmmmm. So y'all can just call me HAM after.

Happy Birthday! I love mimosas, so have a few for me!

:hbd:

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Okay, so you want to embed a YouTube video. Here's how:

Go find the video you want to embed and grab the link code.

Grab the code from the command bar at the top of the page. Do not take the code from the "Share" button.

If the code from the command (search) bar is long, you will need to do a little trimming. The code that you will need in order to embed your video should look like this:

If the code is really long, delete the & and everything that comes after it. Your code should now look like the bit, above.

If the code just looks like the bit above, you are ready for the next step. And this one is crucial or it won't work. Remove the "s" from the https part of the link.

Now you should have a piece of code that looks like this:

Now, click the youtube button above the dialog box. You will have your BB Code to insert your code. It will look like this:

[youtube][/youtube]

Insert your corrected piece of code between the BB Code like this:

[youtube] (You will not remove the other [/youtube], of course. I did it to break the link so that it would show in text.)

Now hit "Preview" to check your work and you should have a YouTube video embedded in your post! :D

[youtube][/youtube]
Last edited by Desert Wind on Sun Aug 17, 2014 7:51 am, edited 2 times in total.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

desertwind wrote:Okay, let's see if I can make this work. I was reading up on how to embed YouTube vids in the chat. For anyone who missed Sam's latest hit, here it is. Complete with a thimbnail of her stupid clenched anus ducklips pose.

[youtube][/youtube]

Yes! It works! Tutorial post to follow. 8-)

So....where are those sneak peeks she talked about? Slacker Sam! I was chuckling at Jay trying to get her to actually show the waterfall instead of her own face. She really is clueless, isn't she? I can see it now...if her kids ever do get to go to school and are in a school play or recital or something, she'll probably film herself telling all about it instead of filming the play. :lol:

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Thank you for the tutorial on embedding videos, desertwind! I foresee a lot of good footage coming up on this thread in the near future. :tu:

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”