Sam Schuerman: Part 18... This Thread is Not Sponsored!

jhnsn2323
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman: Part 18... This Thread is Not Sponsored!

Post by jhnsn2323 »

Yea I agree. Sam seems like she's given up on life. It has to be depressing to not have a real life outside if YouTube filming.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

They also say this
"The Guides aren’t new, but they’ve recently been updated. It’s always been the law that if an ad features an endorser who’s a relative or employee of the marketer – or if an endorser has been paid or given something of value to tout the marketer’s product – the ad is misleading unless the connection is made clear. The reason is obvious: Knowing about the connection is important information for anyone evaluating the endorsement. Say you’re planning a vacation. You do some research and find a glowing review on someone’s blog that a certain resort is the most luxurious place they’ve ever stayed. If you found out that the hotel had paid that blogger to say great things about it or that the blogger had stayed there for a week for free, it could affect how much weight you’d give the blogger’s endorsement."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jhnsn2323
Learner
Learner

Post by jhnsn2323 »

Yea I agree. Sam seems like she's given up on life. It has to be depressing to not have a real life outside if YouTube filming.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

I don't know much about YT but HOW does she get away with this? I don't get it.

tonymarie7475
Learner
Learner

Post by tonymarie7475 »

Wonder what his deal is with the feet? Does he have toe fungus? Hairy toes? Does he bite his toenails? Enquiring minds want to know!

All those visuals...yuck!! Biting his toenails!? Ha! He'd have to be able to get them up to his mouth first. I'm sure his painted on abs get in the way!! :o

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

The sad thing is, the FTC most likely won't do anything about these scamming YouTubers. Goo-Roos like Tiffany D, Leesha, Sam, Amarixe... I could go on and on. These broads always show shit sent to them and they don't disclose. They should be busted, fined and have their channels shut down and their broadcast privilege revoked. Permanently. That would teach others to follow the fucking rules.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

B.Honest wrote:I don't know much about YT but HOW does she get away with this? I don't get it.
Idk. I didn't know for sure, but now I know that she isn't following the rules. How do we report her?

jhnsn2323
Learner
Learner

Post by jhnsn2323 »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
B.Honest wrote:I don't know much about YT but HOW does she get away with this? I don't get it.
Idk. I didn't know for sure, but now I know that she isn't following the rules. How do we report her?

I'm just curious? What is she doing?

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

desertwind wrote:The sad thing is, the FTC most likely won't do anything about these scamming YouTubers. Goo-Roos like Tiffany D, Leesha, Sam, Amarixe... I could go on and on. These broads always show shit sent to them and they don't disclose. They should be busted, fined and have their channels shut down and their broadcast privilege revoked. Permanently. That would teach others to follow the fucking rules.
well if the FTC won't maybe YouTube will. They may be a third party but they could still be held liable so I'm sure they don't want to do anything illegal. According to that, if Sam were to get into trouble, so could the companies who sponsored her. Maybe all it would take is one of the companies getting pissed off and saying "it's not right that you weren't honest about the products we sent you."

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

jhnsn2323 wrote:
Scottiemom87 wrote:

She isn't disclosing when a company sponsors her or sends her products. Which is against the law.

jhnsn2323
Learner
Learner

Post by jhnsn2323 »

Krissycat wrote:Image
LMAO this made my night!

jhnsn2323
Learner
Learner

Post by jhnsn2323 »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
jhnsn2323 wrote:
Scottiemom87 wrote:

She isn't disclosing when a company sponsors her or sends her products. Which is against the law.

Wow.. That's fucked up of her!

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Sadly, the FTC has bigger fish to fry than these youtubers. It would be awesome if they started cracking down on their deception...but, I don't see it happening any time soon.

Nichole1983
Informer
Informer

Post by Nichole1983 »

When they go out and do things the vlog is a little over 12 minutes when they sit home and do nothing the vlog is almost 30 minutes. It was obvious that they only went to that park to fill vlog content. They gave no information about the caves and the paintings . They are horrible with filming things. Jay swinging that camera around quickly. I don't know why Nokia picked her. :roll:

Poor Moo keeps being taken to places and let walk off leash. Jay even showed a sign warning of rattle snakes. Moo is so small any animal or other dog could run up on her and carry her off. Smarten up and protect your dog.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

michelle wrote:Sadly, the FTC has bigger fish to fry than these youtubers. It would be awesome if they started cracking down on their deception...but, I don't see it happening any time soon.
well I'll be sure to let everyone know on her videos then :) I'll copy and paste that info haha

jhnsn2323
Learner
Learner

Post by jhnsn2323 »

I think that long list of comments about Lilly misbehaving has been removed already!

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

jhnsn2323 wrote:I think that long list of comments about Lilly misbehaving has been removed already!
Well, it's a good thing I copied it here, then. :twisted:

Hey, Jobless, wanna try to delete my post, too? :FU:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Scottiemom87 wrote:Oh and I saw this on her FB page. Ok... You did something good. But why do people feel the need to publicize every time they help someone. It's called doing something selfless. Why do you need a pat on the back of people to tell you how wonderful you are. Why can't you just do something good without getting anything in return. Like praise or idk... A ford fusion. Image

I agree. Sam, nor her Ham, could have have put those sentences together. I'm guessing it's something going around and she reposted it.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

I've just started watching the Exploring Caves vlog (I'm interested in the park) and it may not be this way later on, but right now they do have Moo on a leach. It's a pick lunge line and Phoenix is holding it. 4:43

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”