Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam, I am. A Dozen Green Eggs for My Ham. Pt 17

Post by hellyeah »

jhnsn2323 wrote:
Hammertime wrote:
Scottiemom87 wrote:
jhnsn2323 wrote:Does anyone know which video recently had LILLY on the couch screaming, jumping, and grabbing SAMs boobs yanking her shirt down?
That's every vlog. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
It's titled 'DID I MAKE THE WRONG CHOICE?' Always yelling the titles! :rofl:
Haha I watched it and saw, but the one I'm speaking of LILLY is mad and literally screaming and pulling at SAMs top and down into it. Lol
Also, jobless and Sam laying with each other almost made me vomit.. I hate when he makes sexual references about Sam GROSS LMAO
Barf for real!!! He shows us her ass or rather her "boot" like we care. Then makes comments other times about "warming her up." My husband will make remarks like that too and sometimes in front of close friends but idk. Just thinking if these two gets my stomach churning.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

gossipgal82 wrote:
Indygrl wrote:We've been on a few cruises and loved every one. And not all cabins are small. Ours were a nice size, though I understand that's not the case with ocean view or interior cabins. Do we know what type of cabin they are being provided? I'm guessing Nokia springs for ocean view or balcony, but I could be wrong. ( I have to admit, I'd love to see all of them shoved into an interior cabin. :rofl: )

Also, did they say which cruise line they were going on? Some cruise lines are more child friendly than others. I know Carnival has Camp Carnival for the munchkins, though I highly doubt helicopter mom would use that resource. We don't have little ones so I'm not sure if children have to be a certain age to be left, but, if they are cruising with Carnival, it's worth looking into.

And if the excursion descriptions didn't outright say "appropriate for children", then they aren't. We've not been on an Alaskan cruise, but from what I understand from those who have, it's not a kid friendly cruise. Like the rest of you have said, typically it's a vacation for adults.

If Sam and Ham can't stand to be away from their brats for a week, then I think they would all be better off staying home. This isn't going to be fun for anyone except fat ass. The 24 hour, all-you-can-eat buffets are a dream come true for Piggy.

They are going on Carnival Cruise Line and the name of the ship is "Miracle"...it was mentioned in a tweet thread.

LMAO! It will be a miracle if this trip goes well for them! :rofl: Jay will play the babysitter and be stuck in the cabin most of the time while Sam is doing her thing for Nokia. Those kids will be exhausted if they try to drag them everywhere. Like others have said, I think Sam will try to back out or Jay will force her to go. She needs to take responsibility and step up!
Sam just had to have Jay and the kids with her...Her own dependency is backfiring.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
desertwind wrote:
hellyeah wrote:Why couldn't Sam say "sex"? Why did she feel the need to spell it out? I work in a field where penis, vagina, scrotum, and breasts, are all normal words. Sex is hardly a word I feel the need to spell out. If she was saying it in front of "the babies" then I guess I could understand her not wanting to know the word yet. But c'mon. A 29 year old can't even say "sex." LAME!

Have y'all noticed how Sam doesn't say the phrase Is that niiiiiice?" to the babies anymore or at least as often? 8-)
I wondered about that, too. Sam's unwillingness to say the word, "sex" speaks volumes about her upbringing and her messed up mental state as an adult. Who wants to bet that Sam was taught that sex is dirty, shameful, bad. That only whores and sluts get it on before marriage, that it is something to be hidden away, never discussed, certainly not to be talked about openly or to admit that hey, you LIKE it. (Of course with that nasty, pelted hambeast, who could... :barf: )

Sam shouldn't be reluctant to say "sex" around her children. Nor should she be hesitating to teach them proper anatomical names for their body parts (something I doubt highly she does, as she won't even say the words, penis and vagina) or to explain things frankly and honestly, as they begin to get curious and ask questions. These things must, of course be done in an age appropriate manner but there is absolutely no reason to censor herself or to hide the truth from her kids.

I'll bet you the value of the Crown Jewels that those kids are going to grow up uninformed, repressed, ashamed and scared of sex and all issues relating to their bodies and sexuality. They won't learn how things work, they won't be taught that sex is fantastic, beautiful and to be relished. They won't have a CLUE how to protect themselves from STDs and unintended pregnancy.

It's going to be a rough go for Phoenix and Lily as they get older. I feel sorry for both of them.
I don't think she's afraid to say sex... Jay is always talking about them doing it. It's probably just because she has young viewers of people who's kids watch with them.

Makes sense. But can her young viewers read? She showed what it said in her phone? Plus how young are some of these viewers? I have seen comments from mom's that they watch the vlogs with their kids.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Sam, I am. A Dozen Green Eggs for My Ham. Pt 17

Post by lady may »

You are right. They are failing for many reasons, money being one of them. They do not have the income to go on a lot of fun adventures, whether close to home or not. Also, these are the type of people who choose to sit on the couch all day with their fingers in their nose and kids hands down their bralette. They are only going to these free sightseeing things around town for vlog content. Their hearts aren't in it. They aren't interested in what they are there to see. It's strictly for youtube and strictly for $$$. If they weren't vlogging they wouldn't be there. THAT'S why they can't keep viewers and an audience. When I did watch in the past, I never made it through a whole vlog without clicking out. They both have terrible personalities that have actually become one personality-- and they are both deathly boring. They have no ambition in life, no education, no goals, they literally are the poster couple for the movie Idiocracy. These people are white trash losers who have no morals, no class, nothing. I would have never said that in the past, but their behavior over the past few months and weeks became my breaking point.

Sam USED to have a good thing going with her beauty channel. Unfortunately, she married a hairy pig, who RUINS everything he touches. Sam has lost her sparkle and I'm afraid she won't get it back.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

wtfisWRONGwithyou wrote:Good morningk, Jay beastly as ever and talking about the kids not being sick but still like that "earthquake after the earthquake." Too stupid to call them aftershocks. Talk of the need to hook up the drip thing for the plants because they are too lazy to water them. It's such hard work and effort! :oink: driving and going on about adding cinnamon to his coffee and how it changes the texture and someone said it even makes it "Christmas-y." All of this was spoken with that soft lisping voice he puts on when he thinks he's being gourmand and fancy. No Piggy, it just clumps up because it doesn't dissolve; that's basic chemistry. Perhaps your minion was thinking of nutmeg as "Christmas-y" but even then there's nothing original about that. Surely you've noticed on all of your coffee stops the condiment bar always has both of those plus vanilla sugar.
Wowee, they went to look at the outdoors! They even brought Mooshie Moosh to explore the caverns :? for which she's always seen the sign, but never bothered about until reading GG comments about how they should enjoy their natural surroundings. Jay has a moment about the sign warning for possible rattlesnakes, because that's so surprising that animals are in their natural habitat. Hiking around (not in a dress this time at least) while Jay keeps putting long bits of grass in her hair. So clever that one.
Sam was disappointed because they didn't get to go into the caves, just like, "the outside, oh here's a cave," and it was hot. :( Dizzing spin that Jay subjected viewers to because he panned too fast. Nothing new there either.
Back at home, Lilly is still asleep but P is watching tv and eating his favorite in the whole world, a dinky slice of plastic cheese between two slices of bread, not a grilled cheese. Just slapped together and there you are "Bay-BEE!"
Shots of Lilly and P playing in the messy playroom (as Sam said) and the play kitchen in the kitchen.
Outside and it's sandwiches for Lilly and P for din dins because ever since they were sick they haven't wanted anythingk "dinnerish." Right. Sam going on about bugs crawling on her but no one else, oh must be the flower lotion. Right.
Back inside on the fart bag and kids in pjs, Hammock there too holding it down, putting in a fresh supply of methane, hydrogen and CO2.
More boring shit and I couldn't take any more but it was almost the end. It cut off at Sam asking if she made the wrong choice.
So pretty much back to filming lots of the kids playing with a bit more outdoors stuff. Stellar.
Thank you!

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

hellyeah wrote:This is in regards to her new video on most impressive whatevers:
1) how the effe would she be able to say anything is impressive when she hardly ever does her makeup? How would she know what's impressive when she only wears makeup a few times a month?
2) she put this in the notes : Image
So what the hell is her excuse all the other times?!? My face is always an oil slick in the middle if the day no matter what I use. At least I'm honest!!!
I'm sorry, but didn't she go hiking in the heat with a face full of makeup and then come home and immediately film a video???? And she's blaming her foundation??? It's like when she shouldn't wear makeup, she does and when she should, she doesn't. When Lilly should wear a dress, she looks like a homeless child and when she's doing things like hiking or playing in the mud, she's in her Sunday best. The common sense in that family is ridiculous... And Sam will say the foundation is horrid. That's why no one should ever trust any of her reviews.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

I noticed she didn't show her new pairs of tieks in the video. In fact I haven't seen them at all anymore.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

I don't think they are buying subs but I do suspect they are or at least have bought views.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

New thread, darlings!

http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=12707

Mods, please to lock this thread? :D
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”