Sam, I am. A Dozen Green Eggs for My Ham. Pt 17

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam, I am. A Dozen Green Eggs for My Ham. Pt 17

Post by Indilwen »

Pyramid11 wrote:I was thinking of something as I put shoes on this morning for work. The worn tieks of Sam's they showed on camera - she hasn't had them very long, yet they looked - well, stinky and smelly and beat up. I know she "hiked" with them and all. When I wear flats, I always wear those foot covers for flats or heels that you can't see. It just keeps the shoes from absorbing sweat so they don't smell. I have leather moccasin driving shoes that are wonderful - and I don't all the time wear those foot socks and they have never gotten an odor.

They just don't take care of things. And they certainly aren't going to take care of anything that they didn't pay for.

If Sam had to pay for those pricey slippers on her own, she would probably take much better care of them. Same goes for the makeup and stuff she's sent for free. You can bet your bottom dollar she will trash the new birthday Tieks just as quickly. Those black lace ones won't hold up to hiking and trips to the park and the zoo at all.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Pyramid11 wrote:I was thinking of something as I put shoes on this morning for work. The worn tieks of Sam's they showed on camera - she hasn't had them very long, yet they looked - well, stinky and smelly and beat up. I know she "hiked" with them and all. When I wear flats, I always wear those foot covers for flats or heels that you can't see. It just keeps the shoes from absorbing sweat so they don't smell. I have leather moccasin driving shoes that are wonderful - and I don't all the time wear those foot socks and they have never gotten an odor.

They just don't take care of things. And they certainly aren't going to take care of anything that they didn't pay for.
Sorry but who the fuck hikes in a dress and tieks? The reason they don't take care of anything is they don't buy things with their hard earned money. If Sam had to pay 200 plus for those shoes, they'd be in excellent condition.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

We've been on a few cruises and loved every one. And not all cabins are small. Ours were a nice size, though I understand that's not the case with ocean view or interior cabins. Do we know what type of cabin they are being provided? I'm guessing Nokia springs for ocean view or balcony, but I could be wrong. ( I have to admit, I'd love to see all of them shoved into an interior cabin. :rofl: )

Also, did they say which cruise line they were going on? Some cruise lines are more child friendly than others. I know Carnival has Camp Carnival for the munchkins, though I highly doubt helicopter mom would use that resource. We don't have little ones so I'm not sure if children have to be a certain age to be left, but, if they are cruising with Carnival, it's worth looking into.

And if the excursion descriptions didn't outright say "appropriate for children", then they aren't. We've not been on an Alaskan cruise, but from what I understand from those who have, it's not a kid friendly cruise. Like the rest of you have said, typically it's a vacation for adults.

If Sam and Ham can't stand to be away from their brats for a week, then I think they would all be better off staying home. This isn't going to be fun for anyone except fat ass. The 24 hour, all-you-can-eat buffets are a dream come true for Piggy.
Last edited by Indygrl on Wed Jul 30, 2014 6:58 am, edited 1 time in total.

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

desertwind wrote:
hellyeah wrote:Why couldn't Sam say "sex"? Why did she feel the need to spell it out? I work in a field where penis, vagina, scrotum, and breasts, are all normal words. Sex is hardly a word I feel the need to spell out. If she was saying it in front of "the babies" then I guess I could understand her not wanting to know the word yet. But c'mon. A 29 year old can't even say "sex." LAME!

Have y'all noticed how Sam doesn't say the phrase Is that niiiiiice?" to the babies anymore or at least as often? 8-)
I wondered about that, too. Sam's unwillingness to say the word, "sex" speaks volumes about her upbringing and her messed up mental state as an adult. Who wants to bet that Sam was taught that sex is dirty, shameful, bad. That only whores and sluts get it on before marriage, that it is something to be hidden away, never discussed, certainly not to be talked about openly or to admit that hey, you LIKE it. (Of course with that nasty, pelted hambeast, who could... :barf: )

Sam shouldn't be reluctant to say "sex" around her children. Nor should she be hesitating to teach them proper anatomical names for their body parts (something I doubt highly she does, as she won't even say the words, penis and vagina) or to explain things frankly and honestly, as they begin to get curious and ask questions. These things must, of course be done in an age appropriate manner but there is absolutely no reason to censor herself or to hide the truth from her kids.

I'll bet you the value of the Crown Jewels that those kids are going to grow up uninformed, repressed, ashamed and scared of sex and all issues relating to their bodies and sexuality. They won't learn how things work, they won't be taught that sex is fantastic, beautiful and to be relished. They won't have a CLUE how to protect themselves from STDs and unintended pregnancy.

It's going to be a rough go for Phoenix and Lily as they get older. I feel sorry for both of them.
I don't think she's afraid to say sex... Jay is always talking about them doing it. It's probably just because she has young viewers of people who's kids watch with them.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
desertwind wrote:
hellyeah wrote:Why couldn't Sam say "sex"? Why did she feel the need to spell it out? I work in a field where penis, vagina, scrotum, and breasts, are all normal words. Sex is hardly a word I feel the need to spell out. If she was saying it in front of "the babies" then I guess I could understand her not wanting to know the word yet. But c'mon. A 29 year old can't even say "sex." LAME!

Have y'all noticed how Sam doesn't say the phrase Is that niiiiiice?" to the babies anymore or at least as often? 8-)
I wondered about that, too. Sam's unwillingness to say the word, "sex" speaks volumes about her upbringing and her messed up mental state as an adult. Who wants to bet that Sam was taught that sex is dirty, shameful, bad. That only whores and sluts get it on before marriage, that it is something to be hidden away, never discussed, certainly not to be talked about openly or to admit that hey, you LIKE it. (Of course with that nasty, pelted hambeast, who could... :barf: )

Sam shouldn't be reluctant to say "sex" around her children. Nor should she be hesitating to teach them proper anatomical names for their body parts (something I doubt highly she does, as she won't even say the words, penis and vagina) or to explain things frankly and honestly, as they begin to get curious and ask questions. These things must, of course be done in an age appropriate manner but there is absolutely no reason to censor herself or to hide the truth from her kids.

I'll bet you the value of the Crown Jewels that those kids are going to grow up uninformed, repressed, ashamed and scared of sex and all issues relating to their bodies and sexuality. They won't learn how things work, they won't be taught that sex is fantastic, beautiful and to be relished. They won't have a CLUE how to protect themselves from STDs and unintended pregnancy.

It's going to be a rough go for Phoenix and Lily as they get older. I feel sorry for both of them.
I don't think she's afraid to say sex... Jay is always talking about them doing it. It's probably just because she has young viewers of people who's kids watch with them.

Yeah, I agree. From what I've gathered from Sam and her sister, they've never been shy or inhibited when it comes to sex.

But I'd be willing to bet Desert is right that she isn't teaching her kids to say penis or vagina. My guess is the twit has stupid, cutesy names like "peepee" or "wieney". :roll:

In our house they were always called by their appropriate names. There is absolutely nothing any more wrong or dirty about penis, vagina, breasts, scrotum, etc than there is with eyes, nose, fingers, or knee.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

In our house we always taught the kids the appropriate anatomical names. I guess it just seemed normal to us to do that. Our youngest son, for some reason, decided to call his penis a "gekki". We have no idea where he came up with that, or why. It was kinda funny though, so we let him call it that until he was old enough to go to school then we corrected him and told him to use the correct terminology.

Knowing Sam, though...if she does call their body parts by some other name, it will be a strange one. Like a whatsiedoodle or a dinkiepoo or something. Wait, dinkiepoo is probably what she calls Jay's! ;)

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Hah! Indilwen!! Dinkiepoo!

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Yeah, I use cutsie names for my dogs' penis and vagina. Not for people though.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

I used to work with a nurse that couldn't bring herself to call anything by the correct name. It was funny but annoying at the same time. The patients would look at her like she was nuts when she'd refer to something as a "you know what" or a "hoo hoo". :rofl:

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

I just saw that sarahfit did another warriors in pink awareness video...

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Scottiemom87 wrote:I just saw that sarahfit did another warriors in pink awareness video...

Here's what shocks me about Sam and her lack of WiP videos; Most, if not of all of these types of programs, require a certain number of vlog/blog posts and social media posts per month. Other than the events Scam has been to, I don't recall any videos promoting the cause. With her total lack of compliance posting and applying the decals to her car, I'm not sure why or how she is still a part of the program at this point.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Indilwen wrote:I used to work with a nurse that couldn't bring herself to call anything by the correct name. It was funny but annoying at the same time. The patients would look at her like she was nuts when she'd refer to something as a "you know what" or a "hoo hoo". :rofl:
I would have looked at her like she was an idiot, too! How is it a nurse isn't made to use the correct anatomical terms? :?

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Indygrl wrote:
Scottiemom87 wrote:I just saw that sarahfit did another warriors in pink awareness video...

Here's what shocks me about Sam and her lack of WiP videos; Most, if not of all of these types of programs, require a certain number of vlog/blog posts and social media posts per month. Other than the events Scam has been to, I don't recall any videos promoting the cause. With her total lack of compliance posting and applying the decals to her car, I'm not sure why or how she is still a part of the program at this point.
And this makes me wonder if they still have the WIP car?

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

Indygrl wrote:

Ya I mean she doesn't even need to do a separate video. She could do it with her normal videos. When she did her breast feeding vid, that was a perfect opportunity to say "breast feeding reduces your chance of getting breast cancer significantly. " or including sunscreen in a monthly favorites video and talking about skin cancer. Interviewing the lady at the post office who's a BC survivor (if in fact that was true). There are so many missed opportunities.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

I guess doing videos on cancer might take some effort and she isn't willing to do put any effort into anything! The Surgeon General just did a warning on Skin Cancer - perfect opportunity for the beauty channel to discuss sunscreen, but I doubt she will do that.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Has anyone complained to Ford or WIP about her lack of involvement,

slimmingdown
Debater
Debater

Post by slimmingdown »

This cruise is going to be a trainwreck but at least some interesting footage I would hope. I have watched a lot of cruise vlogs from various people but they show them doing things on board and exploring the city they are at or doing excursions. scam will probably just film in their cabin all day except when the meanie Nokia people make her come out and actually do her job and promote Nokia phones and vlog actual things.
From the 1 cruise I have been on, internet is very expensive and slow on board. The only way they could upload every day is if when they get into port they find free wifi somewhere to hangout at and upload but that would require planning work so I don't see it happening.
Even with the promise of exciting cruise vlogs, I think they will lose even more viewers with a weeks absence because people will realize their lives are so much better not watching 30 minutes of crap a day.
I will say that they took the suggestion of including viewers in their plans, not just say nothing and then 'oh by the way we are going on a week cruise tomorrow'

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

No vlog for days would be detrimental to their livelihood. Remember when she lost the vlog for jays birthday and completely melted down, it wasn't because of the 'memories" it's because they didn't make any money that day. They will not be getting paid for this cruise, they might get a stipend for meals but nothing to make bank on. They are already spending more than they should by buying that plane ticket. Just a dumb mistake both common sense and financially.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

With as little views they get on any of their channels, it's a wonder they can survive...the views are pretty dismal.

januxox

Post by januxox »

Lily in a dress if perfect attire for a hike!

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”