Sam, I am. A Dozen Green Eggs for My Ham. Pt 17

Nichole1983
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scammy Sammy and her fat Hammy Part 16

Post by Nichole1983 »

Those two are not good with finances at all.Buying that patio furniture was a bad idea. Why even get one that big? They are a family of 4 and the buy one that seats 6. It is not like they invite people over all the time. Also they should have bought a smaller set that would stand up better in the weather. One bad wind and that table will be blown over and busted. Another thing in one of the recent vlogs Sam went to World Market and bought cans of beans that were $2.50 each :-o . A lot of times they will buy something or say something is a good deal and I think to myself that I wouldn't spend that much. Their views have been dropping but they still just spend money on things they don't need to instead of saving it. They didn't need that patio furniture they don't spend that much time outside. They could have just used the beach chairs they bought if they wanted to sit out and watch the kids play.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Maybe they should have just moved the kitchen table outside. I mean, they never use it inside. LOL!

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

From Sam's perfume video in the list of perfumes she's reviewing: "Aquafina Pink Sugar"

Aquafina? Seriously?

Also on the one perfume she "has no idea what the notes are". And she calls that one "Ghost Deep Knight". It's Ghost Deep Night. Duh. And the notes can easily be found in about 15 seconds via GOOGLE!

Yeah, she REALLY works hard at her job!

As usual... ZERO prep.

allforshow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by allforshow »

I think the video from yesterday is gone??? Or they have the "hard to hear" shitty video placed on top so more people click on it? Scammers lol

Hammertime
Informer
Informer

Post by Hammertime »

WhenWillItEnd wrote:According to SocialBlade their subs have really gone up the past few days, guess their pathetic publicity stunt helped temporarily. The fact that nothing has changed, and nothing will change means they should enjoy their short-lived victory because they'll be back in the red in no time.
Could be because it's rumored that Jay is back to buying subs. What a loser! I wonder if Sam finally realizes what she married. Maybe that's why she's upset. She's stuck with this loser. :o

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

Yesterday's vlog hasn't even reached 8k views. The pity party has over 23k views. When you compare the pics it looks like Sam is bi polar. As for her using the kids for her anxiety in public, I think it's that she doesn't feel comfortable vlogging in the city they live in. I think they have a bad rap in Billings and she probably gets dirty looks from the towns people. Also I think she is embarrassed by her pig, holding that bright pink camera and looking the way he does. I know I wouldn't want to be seen next to a guy like that let alone married to one.

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by peekapie »

hellyeah wrote:We all complain about going back to work after a day off, right? Right. I do at times but I still enjoy the fact I have a job, a steady paycheck, health insurance, and something to do other than sit em around at home, and I like helping people.
My hubs was out if work for a while and went stir crazy. He felt very depressed. He applied for jobs left and right, day and night.
Someone like Jay is exactly what y'all have been saying: 100% lazy ass that will do anything to not ever have to go back to work. How sad.

I get sick of hearing that YT is their job. And? Everyone on their vlog comments keeps saying, "they ALLOW us into their lives; no one has a right to judge." Uh, yea we do! I get tired of seeing people trying to make a career out of YT, bitching, and desperately wanting to stop working. I have watched another girl that wants YT as her sole job. She works 2 jobs right now and still claims YT is a 3rd job. Which I don't agree with; it's her hobby. Not a source of income. These people choose to do YT hoping to make it a career and an income. Most of us working class people get a job that we know will be a steady paycheck. We are not out there trying to live some dream of being a reality star, YT sensation, singer/song writer, actor, etc. For some, those dreams play out nicely. For most it doesn't. I work hard at my job. Much harder than Sam works at hers. My boss appreciates me. Hers, Jobless Jay, obviously doesn't. I have no issue with the woman being the breadwinner. I have no issue with the man being a stay at home parent if that's their agreement. I frankly don't give two shits if all these YT families allow viewers into their lives. They do it for money & attention. It's their choice!!! No one is holding a gun to their heads forcing them to be in YT. Jay cleat sees YT as his "easy" way out. I don't have sympathy for Sam when she won't stand up for herself. She chooses to allow all the weight to be put on her. She let Jay make fun of her make up room. Yea it was messy. But she coulda turned around and said something. Maybe to the effect of, "well since you're never busy why don't you start cleaning it up!" But she won't do that. She'd rather sulk and cry.
Is the girl you're talking about Diana aka beautyzombiee/thezombielife? She claims she has three jobs (server, gym part-time and YouTube). NEWSFLASH. Just because you get paid to crank out half assed vlogs or beauty related videos doesn't mean it's a respectable "job". It's a hobby that these people somehow got lucky enough to get PAID to do. Now, it would be a different story if there was actual craft and skill involved but most of the big time youtubers were just in the right place at the right time and consistently uploading videos. Nowadays you have girls who haven't even gotten their period uploading beauty videos calling themselves "gurus", it's absurd.

As for Sam and Jam ALLOWING us into their lives? No, they do it because they want a buck. I don't blame them for liking the easy money but it's a slippery slope with YouTube and I personally would also go stir crazy if all I did was hang out at home all day everyday. It's really not good for those with anxiety or depression and Sam clearly does have some anxiety issues.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Beautyandcrafts wrote:Yesterday's vlog hasn't even reached 8k views. The pity party has over 23k views. When you compare the pics it looks like Sam is bi polar. As for her using the kids for her anxiety in public, I think it's that she doesn't feel comfortable vlogging in the city they live in. I think they have a bad rap in Billings and she probably gets dirty looks from the towns people. Also I think she is embarrassed by her pig, holding that bright pink camera and looking the way he does. I know I wouldn't want to be seen next to a guy like that let alone married to one.
If I was her, I'd be more embarrassed by the way SHE usually looks out in public. Most of the time she doesn't have on any makeup and she looks like she got dressed in the dark or something. I don't normally think it's bad if a woman goes out without makeup...but Sam doesn't look good without makeup. She has no eyebrows for one, and her face usually looks dirty. She should at least wash her face and put on her eyebrows.

Honestly, if I saw ANYONE walking around in public all of the time with a camera aimed at their own face, talking to it like an idiot, I would stare. I would stare and probably laugh on the inside. I'm sure they look like a circus.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

I always pay close attention when they are vlogging in public, to see people's reactions. It's pretty funny! Could you imagine walking past someone in a grocery store talking to a camera? How lame! I'm beyond embarrassed for them!

Birdwithchip
Talker
Talker

Post by Birdwithchip »

Nichole1983 wrote:Those two are not good with finances at all.Buying that patio furniture was a bad idea. Why even get one that big? They are a family of 4 and the buy one that seats 6. It is not like they invite people over all the time. Also they should have bought a smaller set that would stand up better in the weather. One bad wind and that table will be blown over and busted. Another thing in one of the recent vlogs Sam went to World Market and bought cans of beans that were $2.50 each :-o . A lot of times they will buy something or say something is a good deal and I think to myself that I wouldn't spend that much. Their views have been dropping but they still just spend money on things they don't need to instead of saving it. They didn't need that patio furniture they don't spend that much time outside. They could have just used the beach chairs they bought if they wanted to sit out and watch the kids play.
The funny thing is they go to Target all the time, and Target put their patio/outside stuff on clearance a few weeks ago. They didn't even go to WalMart to look for one. They probably paid a lot more then they should have,but there not smart shoppers....or smart at all :rofl: lol They shop at Sams club to shop for food. Sams has good deals on a few things, and the rest is not worth it really. They have a family of 4, not 8. They never go to regular grocery stores, and just shop the sales. Maybe its because no one taught them about money growing up, I don't know but there action are rather silly.

Feather11
Informer
Informer

Post by Feather11 »

No vlog yet? She works so hard! ;) Maybe if you put your vlog up earlier in the day or at the same time everyday people would get into a routine and watch. Jay if you read here, notice how a lot of the big vloggers have a set time.

I just saw on her fb that it is up but I don't see it on Yt." Heartfelt messages" oh jeez

Feather11
Informer
Informer

Post by Feather11 »

No vlog yet? She works so hard! ;) Maybe if you put your vlog up earlier in the day or at the same time everyday people would get into a routine and watch. Jay if you read hear, notice how all the big vloggers have a set time.

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

B.Honest wrote:From Sam's perfume video in the list of perfumes she's reviewing: "Aquafina Pink Sugar"

Aquafina? Seriously?

Also on the one perfume she "has no idea what the notes are". And she calls that one "Ghost Deep Knight". It's Ghost Deep Night. Duh. And the notes can easily be found in about 15 seconds via GOOGLE!

Yeah, she REALLY works hard at her job!

As usual... ZERO prep.

Aquafina... :rofl: She is always clueless. I guess she will send P and Lily to the computer and Google when they have life or school questions.

Feather11
Informer
Informer

Post by Feather11 »

I haven't watched the beauty video, but why can't she look up all the notes and jot them down before she records. Have jay do it for you if you're busy. Dang Such hard work.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Scammy Sammy and her fat Hammy Part 16

Post by B.Honest »

Feather11 wrote:I haven't watched the beauty video, but why can't she look up all the notes and jot them down before she records. Have jay do it for you if you're busy. Dang Such hard work.
Don't bother .. I couldn't even get through the whole thing. It was horrible. Another half assed piece of crap beauty video. Some things will never change.

Nichole1983
Informer
Informer

Post by Nichole1983 »

Birdwithchip wrote:
Nichole1983 wrote:Those two are not good with finances at all.Buying that patio furniture was a bad idea. Why even get one that big? They are a family of 4 and the buy one that seats 6. It is not like they invite people over all the time. Also they should have bought a smaller set that would stand up better in the weather. One bad wind and that table will be blown over and busted. Another thing in one of the recent vlogs Sam went to World Market and bought cans of beans that were $2.50 each :-o . A lot of times they will buy something or say something is a good deal and I think to myself that I wouldn't spend that much. Their views have been dropping but they still just spend money on things they don't need to instead of saving it. They didn't need that patio furniture they don't spend that much time outside. They could have just used the beach chairs they bought if they wanted to sit out and watch the kids play.
The funny thing is they go to Target all the time, and Target put their patio/outside stuff on clearance a few weeks ago. They didn't even go to WalMart to look for one. They probably paid a lot more then they should have,but there not smart shoppers....or smart at all :rofl: lol They shop at Sams club to shop for food. Sams has good deals on a few things, and the rest is not worth it really. They have a family of 4, not 8. They never go to regular grocery stores, and just shop the sales. Maybe its because no one taught them about money growing up, I don't know but there action are rather silly.

I was at Walmart the other day and they had patio furniture on clearance. They spent several days looking and going to different stores just to buy patio furniture that wasn't on sale. I guess Jay was only willing to buy one if it came with free delivery and set up. I think its weird they don't shop for groceries at grocery stores. My gricery stores is always having sales. Sam's club doesn't have sales. They said they were not going to buy groceries from Sam's anymore but that didn't last long. For two people who support their family with youtube which is not a stable way to earn money you think they would spend their money more wisely and save where they can.

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

Thanks for the prayers.My aunt said she is a wreck.They are worry she might go back to drinking again.She been through a lot.Lost her husband at the age of 30 to a heart attack.Having to raise their 2 boys and her own.She was lucky her parents lived close to help with the kids while she work.Two years later lost her younger brother to a heart attack.

rakesfunnyfarm
Informer
Informer

Post by rakesfunnyfarm »

Thanks for the prayers.My aunt said she is a wreck.They are worry she might go back to drinking again.She been through a lot.Lost her husband at the age of 30 to a heart attack.Having to raise their 2 boys and her own.She was lucky her parents lived close to help with the kids while she work.Two years later lost her younger brother to a heart attack.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

How about this for their FB banner?

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper