Scammy Sammy and her fat Hammy Part 16

bettymavis
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by bettymavis »

desertwind wrote:Benji is a real piece of work. If you would like to know just how special he is, read a bit of Judy's thread. Posters there are no fans of that pretentious, pompous ass.
I read a few posts (about his penis) watched some of vlog (he brought the babies to the bank, made a sandwich, there was a fly) way too boring for me.

:zz:

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Continue here, Ladies, and I'll notify the mods they need to lock the old thread. :tu:

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Re: Scammy Sammy and her fat Hammy Part 16

Post by Desert Wind »

Woo hoo! New thread. Thanks, Indygrl. :D
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Just bumping so I get the notifications. :D

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

YW, Desert.

And, for the record, I wouldn't have the Three Stooges of Youtube if they came with a blindfold and earplugs. So very much about those men annoy me, but all three are the laziest, most uninteresting and unintelligent men I've ever seen.

How they were able to get those women to marry them is beyond me.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Indygrl wrote:YW, Desert.

And, for the record, I wouldn't have the Three Stooges of Youtube if they came with a blindfold and earplugs. So very much about those men annoy me, but all three are the laziest, most uninteresting and unintelligent men I've ever seen.

How they were able to get those women to marry them is beyond me.

I've never thought Anna Saccone seems all that thrilled with her choice of husband. I'm sure she's had many moments of regret...but she's obviously in it for the fame and money, so I hope that makes up for what she has to put up with. :?

I can actually see why Sam is attracted to Jay. He worships the ground she walks on, for one thing. I also think, to her weird reasoning, that Jay embodies the type of father she wishes she'd had growing up. I have always had the feeling that Sam's childhood wasn't the most stable, with all of the moving back and forth between England and the States, and that she's blamed her dad mostly. I don't think she could ever bring herself to blame her sainted mother, since she died young. Sam probably didn't see as much of her dad growing up, and the fact that Jay is around 24/7 makes her happy. I think that's why she isn't bothered by him not working. I've always suspected that quitting his job was initially HER idea, and he was more than happy to go along with it, lazy oaf that he is. Nope, Sam and Jay are two peas in a pod and it's probably for the best that they found each other. Thank God for MySpace!

As for Judy and Benji? The only thing I can think of there is that Judy is Catholic and from Filipino descent. I think it's possibly a cultural thing to her for the husband to be domineering and controlling in the way that Benji is. Of the three, Benji is the most physically attractive. If the man would only learn to be seen more and heard less I don't think he would bother me too much. I also think he seems quite immature, but Judy seems to be one of those mothering/nurturing types so I think it doesn't bother her to have one extra child in the house. ;)

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

All three are dysfunctional, unbalanced and unhealthy relationships. No one's marriage is perfect but if I had to live with what and whom these women do, I would have to be heavily sedated and restrained. I wouldn't be able to stop myself from choking the life out of those idiots, otherwise. :horse:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

sinistersmile
Informer
Informer

Post by sinistersmile »

^ I really like both Anna and Jonathan. They both seem real and are both very private about certain things in their videos. I respect them both so much more than any of other couples. I can't tolerate Judy and Benjamin, Scam and Jay the Jobless slob.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

I see absolutely no romantic chemistry between Anna and Jonathon. None. Anna never shows Jonathon affection, and when he tries to hug her she always looks repulsed and pulls away. It's so awkward and uncomfortable to watch them interact. They seem more like roommates than they do husband and wife. And Jonathon just seems inappropriate most of the time. There's someone very wrong about him, imo.

Sam and Jay are just all kinds of dysfunctional. Everyone knows what I think of these two bums, so I won't go into it again.

And Judy and Benji just seem so damn discontent in their new life as parents and clearly resent their children. It's painfully clear they didn't want twins, especially girl twins. Benji says often how he misses life before parenthood and makes clear he doesn't want any part of parenting his daughters. He often puts Judy down or tries to one-up her and it's uncomfortable to watch. Although he tries to appear a know-it-all, it's plain to anyone above the age of 30 that he actually knows very little about so very much. (According to Benji, cold-pressed juice comes from fruits/veggies being pressed in an air conditioned room. :shock: )

And, I'll admit, I want to smack the stupid out of him every time he mispronounces a word ie; akshe/actually, Ickspeshee/especially, lil-lee/literally, proby/probably, o-fishy/officially, bay-gets/baguettes, you-zshee/usually, faux-tography/photography, mau in/mountain, insa-gram/instagram, passa/pasta, broosketta/bruschetta, draf/giraffe. The list goes on and on and on and on. The man is a flaming moron who, I believe, purposefully exposed his tiny penis in their vlogs.

Yeah, if these 3 men were my only options, I'd go solo. I know my limitations for stupid and lazy, and any of the three would exceed them instantly.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

LOL - this is exactly why I don't have a youtube channel...I could not be clever every day or want to clean or whatever it is I have to do to appear perfect. My husband is French and a bit cranky so no one could understand him anyway - that and the fact that he would never ever allow me to film him - he does not do FB or instagram or any social media - he's old school except for email.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Chalky wrote:LOL - this is exactly why I don't have a youtube channel...I could not be clever every day or want to clean or whatever it is I have to do to appear perfect. My husband is French and a bit cranky so no one could understand him anyway - that and the fact that he would never ever allow me to film him - he does not do FB or instagram or any social media - he's old school except for email.
I don't expect them to be perfect, just decent parents and human beings.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

I do wonder how good a parent you can be shoving a camera in your child's face every day...you have to be so busy putting on a show (and usually not a good one) that everything else takes second or third place. I guess we won't really know how these children turn out until much later - at least as adults...I'm sure we'll see articles on this in "Psychology Today" :D

sinistersmile
Informer
Informer

Post by sinistersmile »

I think people fail to forget vloggers edit their videos and are literally showing us what they want us to see. That's one thing Anna and Jonathan are good at, keeping things private that should be kept private, it's not our business. Judy and Benji need their asses whipped with a camera, they show too much and is why people say as much as they do. Sam and Jay are just so damn boring and lack so much character. They're failing their children. I don't feel bad for the level of hate they receive, they need a serious wake up call. Anna and Jonathan are awesome parents, that get hate on the wrong things. Mary and Justin are just fucking sad. I'd rather die than to ever have to deal with him.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Maybe Anna and Jonathan are just showing you too what they want you to see so you think they are awesome parents :D I don't know since I don't watch them regularly or any of the family blogger regularly to know and even if I did, I'm not sure I would know just by watching videos.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

Chalky wrote:I do wonder how good a parent you can be shoving a camera in your child's face every day...you have to be so busy putting on a show (and usually not a good one) that everything else takes second or third place. I guess we won't really know how these children turn out until much later - at least as adults...I'm sure we'll see articles on this in "Psychology Today" :D
That's the part I hate the most about these YT parents. They make their kids act like circus animals, always performing for the camera. I just can't imagine doing that to my son. Sure daily vlogging is fast, easy money, but I don't want it if it means stripping my child of his privacy.

sinistersmile
Informer
Informer

Post by sinistersmile »

Chalky wrote:Maybe Anna and Jonathan are just showing you too what they want you to see so you think they are awesome parents :D I don't know since I don't watch them regularly or any of the family blogger regularly to know and even if I did, I'm not sure I would know just by watching videos.
I watch them everyday. I genuinely believe that they are good, whole hearted people. No one has the time to put up a front for that damn long if that were the case, especially with 2 small babies, they wouldn't be that damn happy if that were true. Judy and Benji try to hide things but it's clear as day that they are, with the way they act and what they allow in the vlogs. Same goes to Mary and Justin. There isn't a line in between the vlogs and privacy with a lot of YT couples.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Chalky wrote:Maybe Anna and Jonathan are just showing you too what they want you to see so you think they are awesome parents :D I don't know since I don't watch them regularly or any of the family blogger regularly to know and even if I did, I'm not sure I would know just by watching videos.
All of them heavily edit their vlogs. I'm sure they show us the "best of the best" and leave out a lot. Especially the Schuermans. Sometimes their vlogs are barely 10 minutes long, and they are so repetitive in what they show...eating breakfast, playing on the floor in the playroom, in the car on their way to Target or SAM'S, etc...nothing very interesting IMO.

With that in mind, I always wonder if we are seeing the most interesting parts of Sam and Jay's life, and they are leaving out arguments and tantrums and times when things become chaotic...what on earth must the rest of their day look like??? :? If the stuff they edit out is worse than what they show us, then they really have the most pathetic lives of anyone I've ever known. The high light of their week is watching The Bachelor or whatever. Sad.

At least the other vloggers leave in some of the tantrums and arguments and more interesting tidbits of their day. I'm sure they don't show us the very worst, either...but they still leave in some things that add a little bit of spice to their vlogs. The Schuermans nearly put me to sleep these days. I didn't even watch most of their squatation vlogs. I pretty much figured out after the first two that all we were going to see was the kids playing in the dirt and feeding the chickens, and boring visits to friends and relatives. From what I read on the thread, that's pretty much how it went down.

As far as judging these vloggers on what kind of parents they are, I think it's pretty easy. All you have to do is look at the kids. For what it's worth, Emilia and Julianna are leaps and bounds ahead of the Schuerman kids in terms of behavior and social development. So their parents must be doing something right. Emilia and Julianna are both right around the same age as Lily, but you'd think they were twice her age. Phoenix seems like he has some learning disabilities compared to Emiila and Julianna, too. I mean, they have such expressive little faces and you can just tell there's a whole lot of intelligence there. With Phoenix, there's mostly just that blank stare or the manic fake laughter.

jlizbeth82
Learner
Learner

Post by jlizbeth82 »

Scam and Hammy Jay are dirty disgusting, money hungry, over bearing trailer trash!
Anna and Jotard are stupid, childish, materialistic, pageanty parents and self absorbed!
Mary April and Justin are.......well that one is just too easy, they are just idiots!
Judy and Benji to me are the only good parents out of the bunch. Yes , Benji can be annoying at times but I think they are doing a great job with their daughters. Julianna is very intelligent for her age and I think Judy is a great mom! They are the only vloggers I like! Oh and Carahslife also! Love Carah and Travis.

Now those are just my opinions :D :D

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

It's interesting to me how people see these families so differently except the Schuermans :? More interesting really than the actual families :D

sinistersmile
Informer
Informer

Post by sinistersmile »

Indilwen wrote:
All of them heavily edit their vlogs. I'm sure they show us the "best of the best" and leave out a lot. Especially the Schuermans. Sometimes their vlogs are barely 10 minutes long, and they are so repetitive in what they show...eating breakfast, playing on the floor in the playroom, in the car on their way to Target or SAM'S, etc...nothing very interesting IMO.

With that in mind, I always wonder if we are seeing the most interesting parts of Sam and Jay's life, and they are leaving out arguments and tantrums and times when things become chaotic...what on earth must the rest of their day look like??? :? If the stuff they edit out is worse than what they show us, then they really have the most pathetic lives of anyone I've ever known. The high light of their week is watching The Bachelor or whatever. Sad.

At least the other vloggers leave in some of the tantrums and arguments and more interesting tidbits of their day. I'm sure they don't show us the very worst, either...but they still leave in some things that add a little bit of spice to their vlogs. The Schuermans nearly put me to sleep these days. I didn't even watch most of their squatation vlogs. I pretty much figured out after the first two that all we were going to see was the kids playing in the dirt and feeding the chickens, and boring visits to friends and relatives. From what I read on the thread, that's pretty much how it went down.

As far as judging these vloggers on what kind of parents they are, I think it's pretty easy. All you have to do is look at the kids. For what it's worth, Emilia and Julianna are leaps and bounds ahead of the Schuerman kids in terms of behavior and social development. So their parents must be doing something right. Emilia and Julianna are both right around the same age as Lily, but you'd think they were twice her age. Phoenix seems like he has some learning disabilities compared to Emiila and Julianna, too. I mean, they have such expressive little faces and you can just tell there's a whole lot of intelligence there. With Phoenix, there's mostly just that blank stare or the manic fake laughter.
I agree. It's sad to me that P is the oldest yet Emilia is the most intelligent out of the group, with Julianna not being far behind. P seems so lifeless to me, I do think Lily has some type of learning deficiency. She doesn't talk and she'll be 2 in September( I think). Sam and Jay aren't challenging them or even trying to teach them. P is gonna be an absolute terror once he gets to school. Has complete separation anxiety to the max and he's 3. It really makes me sad and quite pissed off that they can't see how far behind they are. He has the worst diet, I bet he'll have some type of gastrointestinal diease, if not already. I just don't understand how parents who are home 100% of the time and are with their kids 24/7/365, don't have time teaching their kids.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”