Scammy Sammy and her fat Hammy Part 16

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scammy Sammy and her fat Hammy Part 16

Post by Indygrl »

Chalky wrote:It's interesting to me how people see these families so differently except the Schuermans :? More interesting really than the actual families :D
I totally agree. While I don't doubt Sam and Jay's love for their children, I do question their methods. It's as though they have taken the non-parenting approach to parenting. They just let them do as they wish all day without any guidance. Don't wanna get dressed or be groomed? Fine. Don't want to eat anything except fruit and yogurt? Cool. Wanna shit your pants until you're 10? Whatevs.

In my opinion, they're not only lazy parents but they're also negligent.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Chalky wrote:LOL - this is exactly why I don't have a youtube channel...I could not be clever every day or want to clean or whatever it is I have to do to appear perfect. My husband is French and a bit cranky so no one could understand him anyway - that and the fact that he would never ever allow me to film him - he does not do FB or instagram or any social media - he's old school except for email.
This is so funny!! I'm also married to a French men.I'm not sure "how much French" is your husband but mine is 100%.Been in a North America for just 6 years.I tottaly get it when you said;cranky(LOL) French are like that,cranky and opinionated.My is in IT business, total geek.He hates social media with a passion.Anybody showing their life on YT is a freak.I have to agree on that with him. :D

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Barbie888 wrote:
Chalky wrote:LOL - this is exactly why I don't have a youtube channel...I could not be clever every day or want to clean or whatever it is I have to do to appear perfect. My husband is French and a bit cranky so no one could understand him anyway - that and the fact that he would never ever allow me to film him - he does not do FB or instagram or any social media - he's old school except for email.
This is so funny!! I'm also married to a French men.I'm not sure "how much French" is your husband but mine is 100%.Been in a North America for just 6 years.I tottaly get it when you said;cranky(LOL) French are like that,cranky and opinionated.My is in IT business, total geek.He hates social media with a passion.Anybody showing their life on YT is a freak.I have to agree on that with him. :D
Oh, cool! My husband came over from France in the 80's when French chef's were the rage - he is a classically trained French chef although he is now retired. Even though he's been here for over 30 years he still has a very thick French accent. The French are definitely cranky and opinionated LOL. I call my husband a French Bubba...I think if he were American he might be a redneck :D

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

Haha, I'm not surprised that the Schuerman's are still as boring as ever that we're comparing them to the more popular vlogging families they aspire to be. They will never reach the popularity of the other families and like we've said time and time again, really need to start thinking about what they will do once their youtube audience disappears completely. I almost want to watch a newer vlog to see if Lily's speech has improved at all in the 3 months I haven't watched...but, from what you ladies say, sounds like she has made no progress at all. Then, we have Emilia who is only a couple of days older and she seems to pick up a new words daily.

Barbie, your question about who we'd rather be with, Benji, Jonathan, or Jay...is definitely wicked ;) But, I'll play. The choice for me would be Jonathan. Mainly because he is the only one out of the three who will be employable after youtube, he actually has a degree, right? Jay will end up working odd jobs OR go beg Sam's dad to try and get him hired back at the dealership. Benji will be able to jump back into the real estate world, but I'm sure he'd go kicking and screaming because he strikes me as very lazy. What a nightmare it would be if these were the last men on Earth... :bang:

*oh, and I love the title of the new thread :rofl:

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

michelle wrote:Haha, I'm not surprised that the Schuerman's are still as boring as ever that we're comparing them to the more popular vlogging families they aspire to be. They will never reach the popularity of the other families and like we've said time and time again, really need to start thinking about what they will do once their youtube audience disappears completely. I almost want to watch a newer vlog to see if Lily's speech has improved at all in the 3 months I haven't watched...but, from what you ladies say, sounds like she has made no progress at all. Then, we have Emilia who is only a couple of days older and she seems to pick up a new words daily.

Barbie, your question about who we'd rather be with, Benji, Jonathan, or Jay...is definitely wicked ;) But, I'll play. The choice for me would be Jonathan. Mainly because he is the only one out of the three who will be employable after youtube, he actually has a degree, right? Jay will end up working odd jobs OR go beg Sam's dad to try and get him hired back at the dealership. Benji will be able to jump back into the real estate world, but I'm sure he'd go kicking and screaming because he strikes me as very lazy. What a nightmare it would be if these were the last men on Earth... :bang:

*oh, and I love the title of the new thread :rofl:
It's really sad, but neither Lily nor Phoenix has made any progress with language. And, it seems with both they are confused by any question they are asked. Both have a blank, lifeless stare when they are asked to think or speak for themselves or are challenged in any way.

All snark aside, it's heartbreaking to watch.

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

^^I know. A huge part of the reason I stopped watching is because Sam and Jay refuse to help their children. They just sit idly by as their kids fall farther and farther behind. It's uncomfortable to watch.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

Indygrl wrote:
Chalky wrote:It's interesting to me how people see these families so differently except the Schuermans :? More interesting really than the actual families :D
I totally agree. While I don't doubt Sam and Jay's love for their children, I do question their methods. It's as though they have taken the non-parenting approach to parenting. They just let them do as they wish all day without any guidance. Don't wanna get dressed or be groomed? Fine. Don't want to eat anything except fruit and yogurt? Cool. Wanna shit your pants until you're 10? Whatevs.

In my opinion, they're not only lazy parents but they're also negligent.
Its no wonder Phoenix is always in such a good mood, no terrible three's there. Oh but that's only because he gets to do whatever he wants, flick the light switch on and off 20 times, okay baby, jab your cranky sister with whatever you have in your hand, good job angel face, perfecto.

Birdwithchip
Talker
Talker

Post by Birdwithchip »

Between Benji,Jay,& Jonathan.....
Benji is a jerk that thinks he is better than everyone,has weird food issues,and always complains about his kids
Jay is sooooo boring, does nothing at all, he like grunts at people and doesn't really talk. He eats slop.

So I would have to go with Jonathan, he's good with his kids, I don't think the convo would be that boring,& he eats pizza alot? thats always a plus lol

Sammmy scammy is home now and back to looking like a crackho...she must be so happy no more pretending she actually showers and gets herself together everyday! Wonder when there going to Old Navy to return the kids new clothes they bought but never worn? :rofl:

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

WOW! Out of all the vlogs I've ever watched, Phoenix actually talked and was interactive in today's. It's sad that I'm so shocked. He should've been doing this a long time ago.

yamatotakeru
Learner
Learner

Post by yamatotakeru »

To be honest i was happy watching the shuermans thinking that its a good family, a perfect one and made me awed. But lately i do see some of phoenixs bad havit. For example, when bs was buying a lot of bath and bodyworks stuffs, phoenix took it off of her without asking permission and sam wasnt correcting him or anything. The kids growl at them and they just laughed. If i were their mother i would stop them from growling because thats not polite. And one time when sam shopped at ulta, phoenix grabbed all of the make up and sam didnt correct him just saying "put them back". I used to like them, but now i feel sad because they cant even teach their kids. They will grow up pretty soon and if they dont correct their behaviours since theyre young, i cant imagine what would happened when they grow up.

anmartin31
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by anmartin31 »

jlizbeth82 wrote:I think Anna is the worst of the mothers and Jay is the worst of the fathers. And Judy the best and as much as I can't stand him Jonathan as the best .
I agree, Anna is awful. She comes across like she hates their kids and they are an inconvenience in her life. Jonathan acts an idiot, I wish he would act his age he is in his mid 30's and acts like a child.

walaau
Talker
Talker

Post by walaau »

Omg, I thought Lily was going to get her fingers crushed when they were playing in the cupboard.

Their backyard looked really nice in today's vlog. Why the heck aren't those kids outside more often? And why are they always on the deck when they are outside for a few minutes? The kids are very fair. Could it be that the sun is too strong for them?

michelle
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by michelle »

walaau wrote:Omg, I thought Lily was going to get her fingers crushed when they were playing in the cupboard.

Their backyard looked really nice in today's vlog. Why the heck aren't those kids outside more often? And why are they always on the deck when they are outside for a few minutes? The kids are very fair. Could it be that the sun is too strong for them?
They are only allowed to go outside when they are in California. I'm pretty sure they are allergic to the sun in Montana ;)

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

sinistersmile wrote:I think people fail to forget vloggers edit their videos and are literally showing us what they want us to see. That's one thing Anna and Jonathan are good at, keeping things private that should be kept private, it's not our business. Judy and Benji need their asses whipped with a camera, they show too much and is why people say as much as they do. Sam and Jay are just so damn boring and lack so much character. They're failing their children. I don't feel bad for the level of hate they receive, they need a serious wake up call. Anna and Jonathan are awesome parents, that get hate on the wrong things. Mary and Justin are just fucking sad. I'd rather die than to ever have to deal with him.
I disagree. Anna and Jonathan are NOT awesome parents. Those two are a horror show and should never have reproduced. They get a lot of criticism for very good reasons and they earn every bit of it and then some. This is not their thread and I am not going to go off on a diatribe about them, here but Anna and Jonathan are the last two people I would ever call awesome parents.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

desertwind wrote:
sinistersmile wrote:I think people fail to forget vloggers edit their videos and are literally showing us what they want us to see. That's one thing Anna and Jonathan are good at, keeping things private that should be kept private, it's not our business. Judy and Benji need their asses whipped with a camera, they show too much and is why people say as much as they do. Sam and Jay are just so damn boring and lack so much character. They're failing their children. I don't feel bad for the level of hate they receive, they need a serious wake up call. Anna and Jonathan are awesome parents, that get hate on the wrong things. Mary and Justin are just fucking sad. I'd rather die than to ever have to deal with him.
I disagree. Anna and Jonathan are NOT awesome parents. Those two are a horror show and should never have reproduced. They get a lot of criticism for very good reasons and they earn every bit of it and then some. This is not their thread and I am not going to go off on a diatribe about them, here but Anna and Jonathan are the last two people I would ever call awesome parents.
I agree, Desert, and had written something almost identical to this in reply to sinistersmile's post, but decided to delete it simply because I didn't want to go too far off topic.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Indygrl wrote:
desertwind wrote:
I agree, Desert, and had written something almost identical to this in reply to sinistersmile's post, but decided to delete it simply because I didn't want to go too far off topic.
That is why I didn't and won't go off on a rant about those two. Not the place. ;) But I have seen enough with my own eyes to feel strongly that A and J are horrible parents and Jonathan is the LAST person on the planet I would allow within one hundred miles of my children, much less a girl of any age.

Okay. Shutting up about the S-Js now.

Back on topic, I guess it is time for me to gird up my loins and hit the latest Schuerman Shit Show. :?
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

I haven't watched today's vlogg yet so I will voice my opinion on 3 infamous YT fathers.This is not an easy choice.
Jay is out without any explanation.I'm repulsed by this type of guys.Character, personality and the looks. :barf:
Jonathan is definitely "most employable" if YT fails but his hyperactivity are too much for me.I'm often wonder if he is always like that or it's just a act.Singing his sentences making me cringe.I would not be surprised if he is easy to get depressed.So,ladies..I would have to go with Benji...and I know about his taquito( I had seen it!) :o .He is a goof but I think he is harmless.I like that he is very clean and tidy and that he loves his food ( I do have a passion for cooking)
His self centrism would be a problem for me since I'm a little like that.He is in my opinion the best looking out of the 3.So there, it is Benji for me.BTW, initially when I asked that question , i meant, choose one.The option of becoming a lesbian or choosing shower head was not go. :D ..so some of you ladies get away easily ;) on that ;)

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

desertwind wrote:
Indygrl wrote:
desertwind wrote:
That is why I didn't and won't go off on a rant about those two. Not the place. ;) But I have seen enough with my own eyes to feel strongly that A and J are horrible parents and Jonathan is the LAST person on the planet I would allow within one hundred miles of my children, much less a girl of any age.

Okay. Shutting up about the S-Js now.

Back on topic, I guess it is time for me to gird up my loins and hit the latest Schuerman Shit Show. :?
YES! YES! YES!

Honestly, that's why I deleted my post because I DID go on a bit of a rant. There's something very, very wrong about Jonathan.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Barbie888 wrote:I haven't watched today's vlogg yet so I will voice my opinion on 3 infamous YT fathers.This is not an easy choice.
Jay is out without any explanation.I'm repulsed by this type of guys.Character, personality and the looks. :barf:
Jonathan is definitely "most employable" if YT fails but his hyperactivity are too much for me.I'm often wonder if he is always like that or it's just a act.Singing his sentences making me cringe.I would not be surprised if he is easy to get depressed.So,ladies..I would have to go with Benji...and I know about his taquito( I had seen it!) :o .He is a goof but I think he is harmless.I like that he is very clean and tidy and that he loves his food ( I do have a passion for cooking)
His self centrism would be a problem for me since I'm a little like that.He is in my opinion the best looking out of the 3.So there, it is Benji for me.BTW, initially when I asked that question , i meant, choose one.The option of becoming a lesbian or choosing shower head was not go. :D ..so some of you ladies get away easily ;) on that ;)

Haha...I still chose lesbian!

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

Well the card and the menu and picture from her Nanny was very cool - I loved that - do you suppose she'll ever make anything on that menu though :| I kind of doubt it.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”