FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scammy Sammy and her fat Hammy Part 16

Post by FatalFlaw »

hellyeah wrote:Image

Sam wearing her awesome Tiekes. She doesn't wear them enough.

TheJayShow. Yay. I'm tired of looking up his hairy nose.

Does Sam ever go through her makeup and get rid of crap she never uses or that is old?

Why was Lily wearing that dress to the market?

After fastening Lilly's diaper you could see Sam's stomach pooching out (no judgement cuz I'm not stick thin). Guess she isn't using that awesome flex belt she hawked.
Holy hell, is he on the toilet??

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

bluebird wrote:wheres the vlog? its almost 9pm. most vloggers have a consistent schedule, like for example the sacconejolys their vlog is always up by 11am my time every single day. that is just one reason why they have a bigger following. jonathan also edits. not many people gets on him for not having a job because he actually helps anna out with chores,editing,watching the kids - jay does none of that.
I know a lot of people rip on Jonathan, but nothing about them irritates me. (Surprisingly lol) I guess I can relate to them more. And yes Jonathan rides his bike and has his own hobbies but I don't see that as a negative. He isn't lazy. He isn't a hermit. He's really hands on with Emilia. He bathes her puts her down for naps and at night usually. Makes lunch and Anna usually cooks dinner. He disciplines Emilia. He will turn the camera off to do it but he does it. He talks to her, engages her in open conversation, corrects her when she says something wrong. And that's why she's leaps and bounds ahead of Lilly. I think they are more of a team. It's not all on Anna's shoulders or Jonathan's. It's pretty well balanced. Anna and Jonathan may have their issues, but they don't project them onto their kids. They are both very even keeled people and that's why Emilia is so happy. As hard as the schuermans try, the will never be them. I love to watch Emilia. Literally she makes my heart swell. She's just so happy and sweet. Lily is... Well... Not. :-/ and they have tons of subscribers and thousands of views and comments. And the only time the schuermans do is when they pull a publicity stunt like sam crying and bitching and moaning about how cruel the world is. Or when they intentionally use a misleading title for the vlog. Which by the way is in the YouTube rules. You can be terminated for that...

wtfisWRONGwithyou
Informer
Informer

Post by wtfisWRONGwithyou »

FatalFlaw wrote:

Does Sam ever go through her makeup and get rid of crap she never uses or that is old?

After fastening Lilly's diaper you could see Sam's stomach pooching out (no judgement cuz I'm not stick thin). Guess she isn't using that awesome flex belt she hawked.
No, I think he saw this: http://wsd.dli.mt.gov/directory.asp#billings

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

wtfisWRONGwithyou wrote:
FatalFlaw wrote:

No, I think he saw this: http://wsd.dli.mt.gov/directory.asp#billings
Hahahahaha! It does look like he's pitching a fit "but I don't WANNA get a job.... Waaaaaa"

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

Barbie888 wrote:Image

How about this for their FB banner?
OMG!!!!~~~You made me laugh so hard that I actually had tears coming from my eyes!
You ROCK! <3 :tu: :tu: :tu:

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

B.Honest wrote:
Indilwen wrote:What was the deal with them making such a big deal over their patio furniture? It's flipping PATIO FURNITURE, for heaven's sake. First they have to vlog the shopping for it. Boring. Then they try to build up anticipation for it's arrival. TA DA! It's PATIO FURNITURE! And then the furry Hambeast was too hot to sit outside and enjoy his wonderful, miraculous new PATIO FURNITURE! Good grief, that man is a moron. I was wondering why they were making such a big deal out of wanting PATIO FURNITURE in the first place, since they really aren't outdoors people. A few minutes of the kids outside a couple of times a week does not really mean they enjoy being outdoors. I was also a bit surprised at their choice. A glass top with padded cushions...um, ok. How long is that going to last? It rains a lot there, those cushions will be soaked a lot of the time and nobody wants to sit on soaked cushions. With all the storms and hail damage they get in their neck of the woods, I wouldn't have thought they'd be dumb enough to buy a table with a glass top, either. I can see that thing getting shattered the next time they have a hail storm. That kind of furniture would have been better suited to a covered porch or a sun room or something. Not a wide open deck in a storm-prone area like they apparently live in. Numb skulls. Oh, and I know from personal experience that the umbrella won't last long. One good wind and it's a goner. Oh well...it will be fun to see their reaction when that pricey PATIO FURNITURE bites the dust.
Yes, one good thunderstorm with 50mph winds will create a vortex in that gated deck area. I can see one of the chairs being hurled into the siding of the swiss cheese palace, causing a gaping hole!
Eating "din-dins" outside won't be such a nice experience when you have flies and bugs going into your food~you know one fly on Sam's food will cause her to never eat outside again!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Krissycat wrote:
B.Honest wrote:
Indilwen wrote:What was the deal with them making such a big deal over their patio furniture? It's flipping PATIO FURNITURE, for heaven's sake. First they have to vlog the shopping for it. Boring. Then they try to build up anticipation for it's arrival. TA DA! It's PATIO FURNITURE! And then the furry Hambeast was too hot to sit outside and enjoy his wonderful, miraculous new PATIO FURNITURE! Good grief, that man is a moron. I was wondering why they were making such a big deal out of wanting PATIO FURNITURE in the first place, since they really aren't outdoors people. A few minutes of the kids outside a couple of times a week does not really mean they enjoy being outdoors. I was also a bit surprised at their choice. A glass top with padded cushions...um, ok. How long is that going to last? It rains a lot there, those cushions will be soaked a lot of the time and nobody wants to sit on soaked cushions. With all the storms and hail damage they get in their neck of the woods, I wouldn't have thought they'd be dumb enough to buy a table with a glass top, either. I can see that thing getting shattered the next time they have a hail storm. That kind of furniture would have been better suited to a covered porch or a sun room or something. Not a wide open deck in a storm-prone area like they apparently live in. Numb skulls. Oh, and I know from personal experience that the umbrella won't last long. One good wind and it's a goner. Oh well...it will be fun to see their reaction when that pricey PATIO FURNITURE bites the dust.
Yes, one good thunderstorm with 50mph winds will create a vortex in that gated deck area. I can see one of the chairs being hurled into the siding of the swiss cheese palace, causing a gaping hole!
Eating "din-dins" outside won't be such a nice experience when you have flies and bugs going into your food~you know one fly on Sam's food will cause her to never eat outside again!

Not to mention our little Pork Pie will probably melt in the heat if he spends too much time outside. He can't take the heat, ya know. He needs to be kept refrigerated!

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

I wonder if the new patio furniture was financed from the insurance check they got from the latest hail storm? They will leave the shed, looking like a piece of crap with all those holes in it to have a patio set. Good going!
I don't get why the Hambeast is now interested in remodeling the basement? He's just putting on a façade, perhaps trying to make the viewers think that will be his next project, as his way of justifying himself for not getting a job.
He has nothing-k on his agenda, so he's not fooling us! :rofl:
Maybe the Hambeast was thinking about remodeling the basement so they could take in a boarder for extra cash? Wouldn't put that past him.....anything to avoid a *real* job!

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

Vlog is finally up---Warning first minute we are treated to a nekkid Hambeast AGAIN! :( Oh the Agony....

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Desertwind will provide much more entertainment but I'm giving this recap and BEGGING you to not watch. I think I've covered everything. By the way, it's official ... Ham has taken over. This one is nearly 1/2 hour! WTF? Pretty sure VERY few people wanted super long vlogs. It's REALLLY long.

We start off in their bed … of course. Because EVERYBODY just loves seeing that nasty freakin’ Hambeast naked in bed (V O M I T). Seriously, it is SO GROSS! WHY are they doing that???

Sam asks can you believe how much Lily is talking? She’s talking so much but they just don’t capture it on film. She’s asked to say Tutu. But doesn’t.

Next is breakfast and Jay is lisping over his stupid pan and how awesome it cooks eggs. There are about 1/2 dozen fried eggs in there. All for him. Clearly they are extending their cheat days.

They wanted to eat outside … but it’s far too hot. Of course.

The house is a complete mess. Toys and crap EVERYwhere. Kids running and screaming. LOTS of kids running and screaming. Because Ham is “teaching” the kids how to play hide and seek (not a cool game to “teach” small children by the way).

Sam shows us the cute outfit she has for Phoenix (it’s not very cute). The shorts button and zip but Phoenix only likes to wear “comfy” shorts. Probably because he spends the majority of his life in pajamas. Just like Mom and Dad. She doesn’t make him wear the shorts. The camera cuts out and it comes back to Sam saying it was a “fail”. No Sam … YOU are the fail. She is literally bringing clothes out to him while he sits on the farbag watching TV. He doesn’t even look at her. Sorry but if that was MY kid and it was time to get dressed he would be coming into his room and putting on the clothes laid out for him! Good Grief – she caters to that kid WAY too much. Oh – and he doesn’t like the comfy shorts she’s picked out either. He starts to kick and say no. Camera cuts out and we go to Lily’s room where Lily is choosing a dress to wear. Of course she’s wearing NOTHING for a while.

They’ve gone to the Zoo. Ham has an iced coffee with a lid that won’t spill on him. They run into subscribers in the Zoo parking lot. It’s TOTALLY awkward! Then Sam and Ham go on and on about how nice it was that somebody came up to them. Jay is excited. He says people write and say they want to meet them … but they never do. Hahahahahaha!!! But he’s so glad and excited somebody finally did.

Ham is over the moon about a “Back the Future” car. He says it’s “brilliant”. Hmm… not sure about brilliant but it is more interesting that you naked in your bed or fartbagging it for the day.

Phoenix won’t go into a bouncy house because he’s “nervous”. So they try again later (looks like there are NO other kids when they try again and he finally goes in… with Ham following him on the outside of the house the whole time.) Sam says it’s really hard to go down the bouncy slide. Huh???

They complain about it being hot. Again.

Ham is very lispy and kermity sounding. There’s TOOOOO much of him. He keeps making stupid noises at the animals. And talking about hummingbirds and snapping turtles. And that he grew up in Missouri near the rivers and that’s how he knows so much about snapping turtles. He called the turtle “Tittles”. I have no idea why.
Ham is upset that the zoo soda machine didn’t work. And he doesn’t have quarters now to pay for food for the kids to feed the fish. So they are going to “scavenge” for food they find on the ground because Sam doesn’t have any money either.

They are home. And everybody is sweaty. Sam is extra sweaty because she had to wear jeans because she didn’t shave her legs. Ummm… why? Jay tells us all that if it’s going to be hot you should shave your legs so you can wear shorts. Gee, thanks Jay. It’s lunchtime and Jay is eating more eggs and bread and leek soup. And he is exhausted from the heat. (Just FYI … the high in Billings yesterday was 84 degrees). How could it have been “too hot” to eat breakfast outside???? And since when is 84 "too hot"? Sounds like GREAT weather to me!

Now Ham is talking about putting links in videos and “teaching” us how to put annotations in. SHUT UP YOU JACKASS! You are NOT a rocket scientist. This is common sense. He’s also reading comments and says how amazing how many people are saying such sweet things and how he feels bad not replying to everybody. Ummm… maybe you should spend more time replying and less time deleting.

They say people are opening up and telling their lives and their troubles and Sam says she didn’t realize how much they help people. Yes, I’m serious. They actually said this and they believe it. They honestly believe they are solving world peace.

Now they are rambling on about something. I’m not sure what. Ham asks the viewers if they could have any animal miniaturized what would they have. He’d have a T-Rex. Sam pretends to be a T-Rex. They are very amused by themselves. Sam wants a miniature animal that is snuggly. Like a polar bear. They go on and on about this “idea” for quite some time. Ham is hogging down on more food. Bananas and honey and PB on bread.

They are reading more sweet comments. Because there are so many and everybody loves them.
Ham recommends watching a coffee video. He’s really excited to go roast some beans (hey! Maybe he’s in training for his new job!!!!)

The kids have been asleep for a very long time. So they are being loud hoping the kids will wake up.
Sam claims Lily said “Mama, off” about a dress.

The handle to the front door is super hot. They are going to Baskin Robbins and say they are getting back to their diet on August 1st. But then Ham says he feels good about eating bad July to December. They agree.
They talk about how CLEAN Sam’s hair is. She’s going to dye it pink again. When she has time. She has no time to do anything. They talk at length about their favorite bands.

Ham’s typical “lookatthat” over everybody’s ice cream and EXTREME camera wiggling. It’s horrible. They are happy to get huge scoops and Ham says it’s because they come in so much. He says “for the win” which I am so sick of. He really is a complete jackass and a total dork.

Back home and Sam is picking up dog poop so they kids can play in the yard. Ham is safely up in his perch on the deck filming and doing nothing.

More shots of Ham and his interactions with people on Instagram. I don’t know what he’s talking about. He’s so annoying. Something about a water company and how funny they are. Probably trying to get a sponsorship.

Ham is playing a trick on Sam. I don’t know what because my ears are bleeding and I don’t know what he said.

Cuts to vlog from yesterday.

The End.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

I'm having a very difficult time believing all these people gushing all this sappy sweet bullshit all over their comments are all ACTUAL people. I always read the comments (actually that's all I usually do - never even watching the video (thank you Desertwind!!!) and there were NEVER this many comments literally gushing ... recalling videos from a long time ago, etc... It's a bit over the top and very difficult to believe. They put that video up way past midnight yet somehow there are 301 views but 118 comments???? So nearly 40% of the people supposedly viewing this video commented? And all with these long, thoughtful comments about how awesome Sam and Ham are?

No way that's kosher. I hope they get caught because they are DEFINITELY scamming. That fat pig is desperate to maintain his non-working lifestyle.

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

Now they are copying what Benji & Judy used to do, where they are pretending to hit Phoenix and he falls backward.
I notice now, Benji & Judy never do that anymore, and for good reason- they don't want Julianna seeing anyone get hit, even though they are not really doing it, physically- you are still teaching your kids that hitting is okay, and it's fun.
I can see Phoenix hitting Lily for real and think it's funny....Idiots...

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

I think ALL of these "new" vlogs are basically their way of saying, "kiss my ass," to the people who commented the best recommendations...but pissed them off. Think about it...people said they wanted less of Jay, what happened...the entire vlog is him! Secondly, they asked to make the vlogs shorter, what happened...they're 30 minutes long! Thirdly, less of the kids playing...well...nothing's changed there either. They are seriously acting like children. I think most of this is all Jay, and he feeds it to Sam. Karma's coming and I can't wait!!! ;-)

Lauraxx33
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Lauraxx33 »

I've just watched today's vlog..and I'm lost for words to be honest..phoniex refusing to wear a pair of shorts because there not "comfy" sam done nothing about it and just gave in and brought a pair of "comfy" shorts out which he still didn't like and he was kicking and fussing on the sofa SAM DISCEPLINE YOUR CHILD!! The whole bouncy castle thing was awful to watch as P was scared/nervous as there was other children on it once again it all boils down to the way sam acts around her kids they have no hope and sure have no Soical skills! And as for Lily today lots of scowling faces and sam saying her talking is amazing ermmm what talking?? It's so sad that these 2 children have no hope in the future and sam and jay that will be down to you guys! Don't let your kids rule your life be parents not there friend! Ok rant over!!

xoxoghadxoxo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by xoxoghadxoxo »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
bluebird wrote:wheres the vlog? its almost 9pm. most vloggers have a consistent schedule, like for example the sacconejolys their vlog is always up by 11am my time every single day. that is just one reason why they have a bigger following. jonathan also edits. not many people gets on him for not having a job because he actually helps anna out with chores,editing,watching the kids - jay does none of that.
I know a lot of people rip on Jonathan, but nothing about them irritates me. (Surprisingly lol) I guess I can relate to them more. And yes Jonathan rides his bike and has his own hobbies but I don't see that as a negative. He isn't lazy. He isn't a hermit. He's really hands on with Emilia. He bathes her puts her down for naps and at night usually. Makes lunch and Anna usually cooks dinner. He disciplines Emilia. He will turn the camera off to do it but he does it. He talks to her, engages her in open conversation, corrects her when she says something wrong. And that's why she's leaps and bounds ahead of Lilly. I think they are more of a team. It's not all on Anna's shoulders or Jonathan's. It's pretty well balanced. Anna and Jonathan may have their issues, but they don't project them onto their kids. They are both very even keeled people and that's why Emilia is so happy. As hard as the schuermans try, the will never be them. I love to watch Emilia. Literally she makes my heart swell. She's just so happy and sweet. Lily is... Well... Not. :-/ and they have tons of subscribers and thousands of views and comments. And the only time the schuermans do is when they pull a publicity stunt like sam crying and bitching and moaning about how cruel the world is. Or when they intentionally use a misleading title for the vlog. Which by the way is in the YouTube rules. You can be terminated for that...
:? :rofl:

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

B.Honest wrote:Desertwind will provide much more entertainment but I'm giving this recap and BEGGING you to not watch. I think I've covered everything. By the way, it's official ... Ham has taken over. This one is nearly 1/2 hour! WTF? Pretty sure VERY few people wanted super long vlogs. It's REALLLY long.

We start off in their bed … of course. Because EVERYBODY just loves seeing that nasty freakin’ Hambeast naked in bed (V O M I T). Seriously, it is SO GROSS! WHY are they doing that???

Sam asks can you believe how much Lily is talking? She’s talking so much but they just don’t capture it on film. She’s asked to say Tutu. But doesn’t.

Next is breakfast and Jay is lisping over his stupid pan and how awesome it cooks eggs. There are about 1/2 dozen fried eggs in there. All for him. Clearly they are extending their cheat days.

They wanted to eat outside … but it’s far too hot. Of course.

The house is a complete mess. Toys and crap EVERYwhere. Kids running and screaming. LOTS of kids running and screaming. Because Ham is “teaching” the kids how to play hide and seek (not a cool game to “teach” small children by the way).

Sam shows us the cute outfit she has for Phoenix (it’s not very cute). The shorts button and zip but Phoenix only likes to wear “comfy” shorts. Probably because he spends the majority of his life in pajamas. Just like Mom and Dad. She doesn’t make him wear the shorts. The camera cuts out and it comes back to Sam saying it was a “fail”. No Sam … YOU are the fail. She is literally bringing clothes out to him while he sits on the farbag watching TV. He doesn’t even look at her. Sorry but if that was MY kid and it was time to get dressed he would be coming into his room and putting on the clothes laid out for him! Good Grief – she caters to that kid WAY too much. Oh – and he doesn’t like the comfy shorts she’s picked out either. He starts to kick and say no. Camera cuts out and we go to Lily’s room where Lily is choosing a dress to wear. Of course she’s wearing NOTHING for a while.

They’ve gone to the Zoo. Ham has an iced coffee with a lid that won’t spill on him. They run into subscribers in the Zoo parking lot. It’s TOTALLY awkward! Then Sam and Ham go on and on about how nice it was that somebody came up to them. Jay is excited. He says people write and say they want to meet them … but they never do. Hahahahahaha!!! But he’s so glad and excited somebody finally did.

Ham is over the moon about a “Back the Future” car. He says it’s “brilliant”. Hmm… not sure about brilliant but it is more interesting that you naked in your bed or fartbagging it for the day.

Phoenix won’t go into a bouncy house because he’s “nervous”. So they try again later (looks like there are NO other kids when they try again and he finally goes in… with Ham following him on the outside of the house the whole time.) Sam says it’s really hard to go down the bouncy slide. Huh???

They complain about it being hot. Again.

Ham is very lispy and kermity sounding. There’s TOOOOO much of him. He keeps making stupid noises at the animals. And talking about hummingbirds and snapping turtles. And that he grew up in Missouri near the rivers and that’s how he knows so much about snapping turtles. He called the turtle “Tittles”. I have no idea why.
Ham is upset that the zoo soda machine didn’t work. And he doesn’t have quarters now to pay for food for the kids to feed the fish. So they are going to “scavenge” for food they find on the ground because Sam doesn’t have any money either.

They are home. And everybody is sweaty. Sam is extra sweaty because she had to wear jeans because she didn’t shave her legs. Ummm… why? Jay tells us all that if it’s going to be hot you should shave your legs so you can wear shorts. Gee, thanks Jay. It’s lunchtime and Jay is eating more eggs and bread and leek soup. And he is exhausted from the heat. (Just FYI … the high in Billings yesterday was 84 degrees). How could it have been “too hot” to eat breakfast outside???? And since when is 84 "too hot"? Sounds like GREAT weather to me!

Now Ham is talking about putting links in videos and “teaching” us how to put annotations in. SHUT UP YOU JACKASS! You are NOT a rocket scientist. This is common sense. He’s also reading comments and says how amazing how many people are saying such sweet things and how he feels bad not replying to everybody. Ummm… maybe you should spend more time replying and less time deleting.

They say people are opening up and telling their lives and their troubles and Sam says she didn’t realize how much they help people. Yes, I’m serious. They actually said this and they believe it. They honestly believe they are solving world peace.

Now they are rambling on about something. I’m not sure what. Ham asks the viewers if they could have any animal miniaturized what would they have. He’d have a T-Rex. Sam pretends to be a T-Rex. They are very amused by themselves. Sam wants a miniature animal that is snuggly. Like a polar bear. They go on and on about this “idea” for quite some time. Ham is hogging down on more food. Bananas and honey and PB on bread.

They are reading more sweet comments. Because there are so many and everybody loves them.
Ham recommends watching a coffee video. He’s really excited to go roast some beans (hey! Maybe he’s in training for his new job!!!!)

The kids have been asleep for a very long time. So they are being loud hoping the kids will wake up.
Sam claims Lily said “Mama, off” about a dress.

The handle to the front door is super hot. They are going to Baskin Robbins and say they are getting back to their diet on August 1st. But then Ham says he feels good about eating bad July to December. They agree.
They talk about how CLEAN Sam’s hair is. She’s going to dye it pink again. When she has time. She has no time to do anything. They talk at length about their favorite bands.

Ham’s typical “lookatthat” over everybody’s ice cream and EXTREME camera wiggling. It’s horrible. They are happy to get huge scoops and Ham says it’s because they come in so much. He says “for the win” which I am so sick of. He really is a complete jackass and a total dork.

Back home and Sam is picking up dog poop so they kids can play in the yard. Ham is safely up in his perch on the deck filming and doing nothing.

More shots of Ham and his interactions with people on Instagram. I don’t know what he’s talking about. He’s so annoying. Something about a water company and how funny they are. Probably trying to get a sponsorship.

Ham is playing a trick on Sam. I don’t know what because my ears are bleeding and I don’t know what he said.

Cuts to vlog from yesterday.

The End.
Excellent recap !!!!!! :tu:

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

peekapie wrote:
hellyeah wrote:We all complain about going back to work after a day off, right? Right. I do at times but I still enjoy the fact I have a job, a steady paycheck, health insurance, and something to do other than sit em around at home, and I like helping people.
My hubs was out if work for a while and went stir crazy. He felt very depressed. He applied for jobs left and right, day and night.
Someone like Jay is exactly what y'all have been saying: 100% lazy ass that will do anything to not ever have to go back to work. How sad.

I get sick of hearing that YT is their job. And? Everyone on their vlog comments keeps saying, "they ALLOW us into their lives; no one has a right to judge." Uh, yea we do! I get tired of seeing people trying to make a career out of YT, bitching, and desperately wanting to stop working. I have watched another girl that wants YT as her sole job. She works 2 jobs right now and still claims YT is a 3rd job. Which I don't agree with; it's her hobby. Not a source of income. These people choose to do YT hoping to make it a career and an income. Most of us working class people get a job that we know will be a steady paycheck. We are not out there trying to live some dream of being a reality star, YT sensation, singer/song writer, actor, etc. For some, those dreams play out nicely. For most it doesn't. I work hard at my job. Much harder than Sam works at hers. My boss appreciates me. Hers, Jobless Jay, obviously doesn't. I have no issue with the woman being the breadwinner. I have no issue with the man being a stay at home parent if that's their agreement. I frankly don't give two shits if all these YT families allow viewers into their lives. They do it for money & attention. It's their choice!!! No one is holding a gun to their heads forcing them to be in YT. Jay cleat sees YT as his "easy" way out. I don't have sympathy for Sam when she won't stand up for herself. She chooses to allow all the weight to be put on her. She let Jay make fun of her make up room. Yea it was messy. But she coulda turned around and said something. Maybe to the effect of, "well since you're never busy why don't you start cleaning it up!" But she won't do that. She'd rather sulk and cry.
Is the girl you're talking about Diana aka beautyzombiee/thezombielife? She claims she has three jobs (server, gym part-time and YouTube). NEWSFLASH. Just because you get paid to crank out half assed vlogs or beauty related videos doesn't mean it's a respectable "job". It's a hobby that these people somehow got lucky enough to get PAID to do. Now, it would be a different story if there was actual craft and skill involved but most of the big time youtubers were just in the right place at the right time and consistently uploading videos. Nowadays you have girls who haven't even gotten their period uploading beauty videos calling themselves "gurus", it's absurd.

As for Sam and Jam ALLOWING us into their lives? No, they do it because they want a buck. I don't blame them for liking the easy money but it's a slippery slope with YouTube and I personally would also go stir crazy if all I did was hang out at home all day everyday. It's really not good for those with anxiety or depression and Sam clearly does have some anxiety issues.

LOL! YES!!! That is who I was referring to. I didn't think anyone would know who she was as she isn't THAT popular so I didn't mention her name. I unsubbed from that chick a few months ago but I'm a gluten for punishment do occasionally I'll check out a video to see what her and her carless bf are up to. She has mentioned multiple times she wants YT as her job. Well good luck with that! LOL. Ok back to $am & Ham.

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

rakesfunnyfarm wrote:Thanks for the prayers.My aunt said she is a wreck.They are worry she might go back to drinking again.She been through a lot.Lost her husband at the age of 30 to a heart attack.Having to raise their 2 boys and her own.She was lucky her parents lived close to help with the kids while she work.Two years later lost her younger brother to a heart attack.
Keep an eye on her and check in on her. When people are very down there is no telling what they'll do to get away from the misery. From addiction to suicide, we just never know. Best wishes to her. Tell her she is stronger than she realizes. She's raised her children while barreling other trials. She can make it.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”