Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Scammy Sammy and her fat Hammy Part 16

Post by Indygrl »

Thank you, Desert, for another great recap. :tu:

I like keeping up with their shenanigans but I don't want to give them the view, particularly if it's all up :oink:'s nose.

Hammertime
Informer
Informer

Post by Hammertime »

hellyeah wrote:Image

Sam wearing her awesome Tiekes. She doesn't wear them enough.

TheJayShow. Yay. I'm tired of looking up his hairy nose.

Does Sam ever go through her makeup and get rid of crap she never uses or that is old?

Why was Lily wearing that dress to the market?

After fastening Lilly's diaper you could see Sam's stomach pooching out (no judgement cuz I'm not stick thin). Guess she isn't using that awesome flex belt she hawked.
This picture illustrates Jay's true character, ugly!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

desertwind wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT????

MY EYES!
LOL Desert: it's part of yesterday's vlog. He was talking about the fountain in the yard and that it was sputtering.

wtfisWRONGwithyou
Informer
Informer

Post by wtfisWRONGwithyou »

I agree that they asked for constructive criticism and were upset when that is what they received. People they should listen to, viewers that will stick around if there's a good amount of change for the better, will probably be ignored. They want to stick with the stupid comments that are not constructive at all, those saying they like the vlogs as they are/want more of the same.
I can't fathom why anyone thinks that not having a plan B is a good thing. So many of their brainless devotees keep arguing YouTube is a real job. Well okay, but it is more of a side job isn't it? While no job is stable, it would certainly be best for one of them to get a job outside of the home. One with full benefits and to keep current in work history. Jay really needs to get to his local Work Source and have them help him figure out how to spit shine a resume. They should be able to also offer him job counseling. He could even just pay a professional resume writer who would also be able to counsel him, prep him for interviews, practice interviews etc. It can't be more than $200 for something like that there. Although the Work Source or whatever they have is free. I know, preaching to the choir, but since Jay seems to read here...
I too noticed Sam seemed put off when he made those jabs about the makeup and desk. Asshole.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Indygrl wrote:Thank you, Desert, for another great recap. :tu:

I like keeping up with their shenanigans but I don't want to give them the view, particularly if it's all up :oink:'s nose.
My pleasure. (Or pain... ;) ) :D
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

hellyeah wrote:
desertwind wrote:
WHAT THE FUCK IS THAT????

MY EYES!
LOL Desert: it's part of yesterday's vlog. He was talking about the fountain in the yard and that it was sputtering.

:rofl: :rofl:

I realized that, as I was tormenting myself with yesterday's Jobless Peltnecked Show. That dude really needs to be more aware of the faces he makes and the fact that people like to do screen caps. He is as bad as Sam, with the faces. Next thing-K you know, he will start with the tongue bullshit, too.

What have I just done??? :o

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

We all complain about going back to work after a day off, right? Right. I do at times but I still enjoy the fact I have a job, a steady paycheck, health insurance, and something to do other than sit em around at home, and I like helping people.
My hubs was out if work for a while and went stir crazy. He felt very depressed. He applied for jobs left and right, day and night.
Someone like Jay is exactly what y'all have been saying: 100% lazy ass that will do anything to not ever have to go back to work. How sad.

I get sick of hearing that YT is their job. And? Everyone on their vlog comments keeps saying, "they ALLOW us into their lives; no one has a right to judge." Uh, yea we do! I get tired of seeing people trying to make a career out of YT, bitching, and desperately wanting to stop working. I have watched another girl that wants YT as her sole job. She works 2 jobs right now and still claims YT is a 3rd job. Which I don't agree with; it's her hobby. Not a source of income. These people choose to do YT hoping to make it a career and an income. Most of us working class people get a job that we know will be a steady paycheck. We are not out there trying to live some dream of being a reality star, YT sensation, singer/song writer, actor, etc. For some, those dreams play out nicely. For most it doesn't. I work hard at my job. Much harder than Sam works at hers. My boss appreciates me. Hers, Jobless Jay, obviously doesn't. I have no issue with the woman being the breadwinner. I have no issue with the man being a stay at home parent if that's their agreement. I frankly don't give two shits if all these YT families allow viewers into their lives. They do it for money & attention. It's their choice!!! No one is holding a gun to their heads forcing them to be in YT. Jay cleat sees YT as his "easy" way out. I don't have sympathy for Sam when she won't stand up for herself. She chooses to allow all the weight to be put on her. She let Jay make fun of her make up room. Yea it was messy. But she coulda turned around and said something. Maybe to the effect of, "well since you're never busy why don't you start cleaning it up!" But she won't do that. She'd rather sulk and cry.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Jobless could apply for an entry level position at his local cable company. Most systems that are owned by large parent corporations don't pay huge to start (tho very well above minimum!) but the majority of them have stellar benefits packages for their full time employees. Good health insurance with fantastic family plans, dental and vision, too. Life insurance, (Jobless really should have it, everyone should) 401 (k), pension plans, paid vacations, flex time and major holidays plus overtime, double time on holidays and time and a half on weekends. Many also offer bonuses and incentives, even to lower level employees.

As far as I can see, Jobless could qualify to be hired. He is physically strong, if a bit pudgy, he knows what is what with tools and he has had some maths. He is comfortable climbing ladders and he has a bit of tech ability. Of course, he would have to clean up, shave that pelt (a neat, short beard might fly but that disgusting mess? No fucking way.) and actually get off his ass and WORK. Because they will work him. But, he could bring in a decent paycheck, supply his family with much needed insurance and most cable companies offer free cable, VOiP phone and high speed Internet free of charge, including PPV. Just the freebies would make it worth it. Cable and high speed Internet aren't cheap! :lol: He would also have a chance to advance, if he works hard and isn't a dick face or a slacker. (I know... :P )

Not that that will ever happen. The daily grind isn't lying around on the fartbag, feeding his gaping maw and rolling around on the floor in Sam's makeup room when she is filming videos. Useless, lazy piece of shit.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

As expected, the comments are nothing but ass kissing, loving how Jay is taking charge and doing the vlogging, (a lot of heavy breathing and cumming out there in YouTube land, huh?) Sam looks so much happier after her heartbreak and they LOVE her kimono, the patio furniture, the kids... :barf:

But this one is funny:

Haloskeeper12 hours ago
Sam I think you need some medical marijuana ♡

:rofl: And I kind of agree. A few hits would help calm her right down and ease all of that "nervousness" and "anxiety." :D

WTF???:

crystal martin2 hours ago
You guys need more babies your kids are so cute !!! love you vlogs !!
Reply ·

Bitch is out of her fucking mind. Sam and Jobless can barely keep their heads above water with the two they have. Comments like this are not helpful.

Nothing is going to improve with all of the ass kissing and the stubborn attitude.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Perfume Collection!

Everyone has their own scent taste so no gripes on this one.

But, it is hilarious that the Marc Jacobs Honey is magically there, with no explanation after "Lily stole and hid it." 8-)

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Indilwen wrote:What was the deal with them making such a big deal over their patio furniture? It's flipping PATIO FURNITURE, for heaven's sake. First they have to vlog the shopping for it. Boring. Then they try to build up anticipation for it's arrival. TA DA! It's PATIO FURNITURE! And then the furry Hambeast was too hot to sit outside and enjoy his wonderful, miraculous new PATIO FURNITURE! Good grief, that man is a moron. I was wondering why they were making such a big deal out of wanting PATIO FURNITURE in the first place, since they really aren't outdoors people. A few minutes of the kids outside a couple of times a week does not really mean they enjoy being outdoors. I was also a bit surprised at their choice. A glass top with padded cushions...um, ok. How long is that going to last? It rains a lot there, those cushions will be soaked a lot of the time and nobody wants to sit on soaked cushions. With all the storms and hail damage they get in their neck of the woods, I wouldn't have thought they'd be dumb enough to buy a table with a glass top, either. I can see that thing getting shattered the next time they have a hail storm. That kind of furniture would have been better suited to a covered porch or a sun room or something. Not a wide open deck in a storm-prone area like they apparently live in. Numb skulls. Oh, and I know from personal experience that the umbrella won't last long. One good wind and it's a goner. Oh well...it will be fun to see their reaction when that pricey PATIO FURNITURE bites the dust.
Hahahahaha! I thought the same thing! They hate being outside! Why would they spend $$$ on outside furniture? And the choice is HORRIBLE! I predict jobless doing a lot of griping about having to put the cushions away all the time. They are so stupid. Just like those very dark wood laminate floors. Everybody know floors that dark show every speck of dirt. People even warned them. But they did it anyway ... And gripe about keeping it clean. Idiots.

WhenWillItEnd
Talker
Talker

Post by WhenWillItEnd »

According to SocialBlade their subs have really gone up the past few days, guess their pathetic publicity stunt helped temporarily. The fact that nothing has changed, and nothing will change means they should enjoy their short-lived victory because they'll be back in the red in no time.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

I have Michael Kors.

No way in hell I'd wear it to an interview. You never know who has issues with strong scents.

Subtle at interviews, Sam. Subtle.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Same here pyramid!

Birdwithchip
Talker
Talker

Post by Birdwithchip »

I have no idea why, they still put the vlogs up so late?!? Wouldn't that be the easiest thing to fix? If Sam stays up late editing as she says, then why would the be going up so late? Do they have dial up? lol

I do think it was nice that they actually took the kids to the movies and farmers market. It's clear now though that they stay home all the time because Sam has issues. The farmers market melt down, everyone seemed to be having a good time but her. She should maybe try to get some help with her issues.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Birdwithchip wrote:I have no idea why they still don't put the vlogs up to late?!? Wouldn't that be the easiest thing to fix? If Sam stays up late editing as she says then why would the be going up so late? Do they have dial up? lol
I think the reason Sam is putting them up at 6p MST now is because she has decided she isn't going to stay up late every night to edit for ingrates who don't appreciate how hard she works for them. :cry: :cry:

She's probably decided to edit throughout the day when the "babies" are napping instead. That'll show us!!! :x

gossipgal82
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgal82 »

Pyramid11 wrote:I have Michael Kors.

No way in hell I'd wear it to an interview. You never know who has issues with strong scents.

To give the stupid bitch the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure she has never gone on an actual interview cause that would have to entail her actually doing some real work! So how would that dumbass know what perfume to wear:)

gossipgal82
Informer
Informer

Post by gossipgal82 »

Pyramid11 wrote:I have Michael Kors.

To give the stupid bitch the benefit of the doubt, I'm sure she has never gone on an actual interview cause that would have to entail her actually doing some real work! So how would that dumbass know what perfume to wear:)

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

She won't get any help with her issues. She wants to be this way. Being nervous and insecure and having panic attacks in public places is her way of getting attention AND to get out of doing what she doesn't want to do. She knows what she's doing. Notice how she was trying to cover up by saying it's only when she's with the kids that she gets that way? It's because she knows good and well we've seen her in crowded places when she travels...like the SGK event in DC and the concert she went to with Brad for Nokia. No, if she truly has real issues, it wouldn't be only when she's with the kids...it would be all the time. I don't think it has anything to do with the kids at all.

I've said it before and I'll say it again...Sam doesn't work. Yes, she considers YT and vlogging her "job" but she puts very little effort into it. She doesn't work very hard as a mom and a housekeeper, either. When she does clean the house, which is rarely, she acts as if it wears her completely out and she wants everyone to give her a big old pat on the back and a "good job Sam" for doing it! OMG. I would be willing to bet a million bucks if I had it that her social anxiety was one of the reasons she gave Jay for wanting to stay home and not work in the first place. She had already quit working before she ever got pregnant with Phoenix, so motherhood wasn't the excuse.

I have no issues with women (or men) who want to leave the workforce and be full-time parents or home makers. I'm one myself. That's not what disturbs me about this family...it's the lack of motivation to do ANYTHING that resembles work that bugs me. It's evident with everything we see in their vlogs. How they don't work with the kids on their developmental skills. How they don't mow their own grass. How they don't really do anything more than the minimum with their home renovations, often leaving them unfinished like the play room or not painting the insides of the cabinets. How long it took for the pantry door to be installed, or how the decals have still not been installed on the free car. How their house looks so unkempt. It's not a big house. There are only four of them living there. Nobody in that family works outside of the home. It should be SPOTLESS most all of the time. Yet it's not. Day in and day out we see the dirty floors, the unmade beds, the junk and toys all over the floor. They don't even put much effort into their meals. The curry chicken thing they made with the cauliflower was a prime example. A few minutes to chop up some veggies and chicken, a few minutes to cook it, slop some sauce from a jar all over it and BAM...there's dinner! I'm not saying it's a sin to throw a quick meal on the table. We all do it from time to time. But for the most part, if I'm cooking a meal for my family and I don't have a million things going on, I take some time to make a proper meal. A real meal with side dishes, home made sauces. Some are fairly complicated recipes that require prep work, marinating, and other time consuming measures. I also do a lot of baking. It's always worth the time and effort, too. I just don't see this with the Schuermans. Whatever is quick and easy and takes the least amount of work is what I see from the both of them. I just about died a few weeks ago when I was watching one of the vlogs and they were having melon. They basically cut a melon in half, took out the seeds and gave the entire half of the melon to Phoenix with a spoon and told him to dig in. WTH? My kids are all grown, but I still take the time to cut the melon up, take off the rind, and make a nice presentation if I'm serving it.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

I keep imagining that's the face Jay makes when he's reading our comments here on GG! :rofl:

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”