Sam Schuerman Part 15

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 15

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

Call me paranoid but candy/food from strangers? I'll pass. :? But I have no doubts they'll jump all over the offer!

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Indygrl wrote:ETA, I just hit 1500 posts and Extreme Gossiper. Yay me?! :lol:
Congratulations on being a blabberfingers! :respekt: :tu: :confetti:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

"Blabberfingers" I love that! I can't wait to join the club! :tu:

jlizbeth82
Learner
Learner

Post by jlizbeth82 »

DeviliciousDrew wrote:I own my fair share of rompers mine are all flowy and loose just fitted or cinched at the waist. She should have gone up a couple sizes. She's wearing that bitch like a baby onesie. Also bonus there's that shitty lace "bra".
Is it just me or does her thigh look like it's curved in a wonky way like she photoshopped it to make her look like she had a huge thigh gap......wouldn't put that past them since they do love to photoshop the shit out of their photos!

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

DeviliciousDrew wrote:I own my fair share of rompers mine are all flowy and loose just fitted or cinched at the waist. She should have gone up a couple sizes. She's wearing that bitch like a baby onesie. Also bonus there's that shitty lace "bra".
No. Just... No. That does not look well. It doesn't fit right, her huge boobs are saggy and stupid in it and we can see her too bright lace bralette. Or as I like to call it, boob sag bag. :P

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

What's up with that stupid hand pose? Why does she always do that? :?

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

I totally agree jlizbeth there is some shitty editing there to give her a serious thigh gap fail. Good catch! What is her obsession with the thigh gap? Maybe she needs to wrap her flex belt around her legs. :rofl:

Boob sag bag. :rofl:

bettymavis
Learner
Learner

Post by bettymavis »

DeviliciousDrew wrote:Call me paranoid but candy/food from strangers? I'll pass. :? But I have no doubts they'll jump all over the offer!
I think it was over the Smarties candy debacle a few vlogs back.

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

So I'm guessing with this target romper pic on IG that they have been back home for around 16 hours and have already gone to target. Tomorrows vlog is going to be exhilarating! Todays vlog whenever the feel like getting around to uploading will be pig and friends in the van. Oh joy.

Feather11
Informer
Informer

Post by Feather11 »

jlizbeth82 wrote:
Is it just me or does her thigh look like it's curved in a wonky way like she photoshopped it to make her look like she had a huge thigh gap......wouldn't put that past them since they do love to photoshop the shit out of their photos!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: so true!

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

From the look of her ends in that romper pic, she hasn't washed or brushed her hair, yet. Who wants to bet that she traveled in old beach makeup, sweat and stank and still hasn't showered, cleansed her skin or applied fresh makeup?

But don't judge her, she's tired!!!! :rofl:

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Vlogs up I'm going in.

Feather11
Informer
Informer

Post by Feather11 »

Freakin whole conversation about what they would do is they saw a dinosaur on the road! I think both of them not working and vlogging is driving them mad or they party or" somethink"...Crazy . I bet the babies are so sick of hearing " Is it nice?"say this say that all day. They don't even acknowledge her when she does it! She gives me a headache and that's only a 20 minute vlog (minus the FF) not all day long!

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The first few minutes are saying bye to rob and the chick chicks. 3 minutes in and I think I have found their most recent funding. Cracked wind shield it goes completely across in two different places.
Did they not use the insurance money from the hail storm to fix their car?
I can barely hear them talking over road noise get your tires checked.

I'll take more ss if there is anything I see.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Holy hell, she actually showered and put on a face! :o

And, I have to admit, I replayed the "shooty magooty, babe" part (7:41) over and over again at least 10 times and actually lold. She's such a dingbat. :rofl:

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

At 10:21 Jay says "everyone should say ohhhhh, Jay, when they're having a good day." Umm...hell no. *gag*

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

why does she insist on yawning on camera and without covering her mouth. It's one of my pet peeves when anyone does it but it grosses me out more to see this:

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

There is nothing that can be done now except a whole windshield replacement. I know when mine cracked due to a rock being thrown from a dump truck, I just had to pay my deductible. Speaking of tires. I just got back from a vacation and ran over a nail and flattened my driver side tire in the middle of nowhere Indiana on the interstate. Thankfully I have roadside assistance and it was completely free for a tow. I really wonder what kind of coverage these two have on their possessions. We are a one income family but I make sure to have our things insured to the cover things like this. Seems they like to cut corners and it bites them in the butt, when things go wrong.

Could they replace a water heater or a/c unit if things went wrong? They sure have a skewed outlook on life and the future.

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

hellyeah wrote:why does she insist on yawning on camera and without covering her mouth. It's one of my pet peeves when anyone does it but it grosses me out more to see this:

For the same damn reason she refuses to cover her mouth when she coughs. She has no manners or class.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

Sam: If you live in Reno, who gets sharp painful boogers?
ME: :bang: :bhd: I wonder if her parents ever had her tested for learning disabilities, she can't be serious.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”