Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 15

Post by Feather11 »

Hammertime wrote:
hellyeah wrote:
Feather11 wrote:I think here in NY it is illegal to drive with a crack larger than 11 inches, if it is in the area that the wipers operate. I 'm guessing it is different in Montana?

I would think it depends on the state as inspections also vary state to state.
I live in Alaska and my windshield is covered in cracks. They use pea gravel here for traction because it's too cold for salt and sand to work. I'll have it replaced before I sell my vehicle next year.

Visiting Alaska is on my bucket list! My parents went on a cruise there years ago, looked beautiful! Sorry about your windshield :(

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

bettymavis wrote:
Where's the bottom right corner of the rug?[/quote]

This makes me want to go have a better look at all her IG photos. I doubt this is something she just started today!

As for jay, benji or jonathon. ick I can't even. Lesbian, alone, dead any of those options are more suitable in my mind.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

DeviliciousDrew wrote:I own my fair share of rompers mine are all flowy and loose just fitted or cinched at the waist. She should have gone up a couple sizes. She's wearing that bitch like a baby onesie. Also bonus there's that shitty lace "bra".
This picture reminded me of Beth Chapman from the show Dog the Bounty Hunter. I would do a side by side, but I am out on my phone. Those big knockers, hanging reeeal low.... yup, reminded me of Beth.

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

Look Sam I can photo shop too! :rofl: Thanks for the inspiration Jenni! I got tired when I got to Jays head so its a bit wonky! Goodnight ladies.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

DeviliciousDrew wrote:Look Sam I can photo shop too! :rofl: Thanks for the inspiration Jenni! I got tired when I got to Jays head so its a bit wonky! Goodnight ladies.

PERFECTO! :tu:

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

DeviliciousDrew wrote:Look Sam I can photo shop too! :rofl: Thanks for the inspiration Jenni! I got tired when I got to Jays head so its a bit wonky! Goodnight ladies.
^^^^ Sam in 10 years.
THIS is why I luv you Drew!
I've been holding that one in for a while now. The big saggy titties, overly bleached blonde hair and the orange skin, totally reminds me of Scam.

All we needed was the wonky photoshopped thigh gap, but it's still amazingK!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

jennibell wrote:
^^^^ Sam in 10 years.
THIS is why I luv you Drew!
I've been holding that one in for a while now. The big saggy titties, overly bleached blonde hair and the orange skin, totally reminds me of Scam.

All we needed was the wonky photoshopped thigh gap, but it's still amazingK!
Eh, who cares about that thigh gap...it's not real, anyway. I am just amazed that she is wearing her pink shirt for breast cancer awareness, dontcha know ;) Oh, and Jay is wearing a tank top to show off his swoleness and his moobs! Good job! :respekt: And is that a Starbuckies in his hand? :rofl:

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

My eggs would dry up before I'd consider anyone like Jay. Benji has already shown his penis online, so he's out (and he seems cocky--go figure). I'd have to go with Jonathan or become a spinster that knits all day.

lovelylaura418
Talker
Talker

Post by lovelylaura418 »

Wow...that's 20 minutes of my life I will never get back!!!

Everyone say Hi to Sam...she's clearly here. Someone had commented a few pages back that they never interact with viewers and that they should ask questions for people to answer in the comments. So what do they do in this video?! Ask a question about where we live and they have a few hundred more comments than normal. Ugh!

Indygrl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Indygrl »

Time for a new thread so started a new one and I'll notify the mods to lock this one up.

http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=82&t=12476

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Beautyandcrafts wrote:
Chalky wrote:OMG that yawn, ick.

Usually windshield repair is less than your deductible w/insurance anyway but this is one of those things that varies from state to state.
If they could have filled it I wouldn't have had to pay anything. Since the crack had spread I has to get a new windshield. It was more than my deductible so they covered the difference. I do have a lower deductible, so I pay more a month.

Regardless, I believe the scammin' schuremans used the car insurance check to fund their travel. They havent even fixed the house.
Which if they took the check and didn't get the car repaired that's totally illegal. But Sam would hawk a stupid ab belt so I guess this shouldn't surprise me.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”