Sam Schuerman Part 14

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 14

Post by jennibell »

lady may wrote:And this is what I don't understand. How do two unemployed adults not get a vlog up in a timely manner? Jay claims to have quit his job to help with the vlogs. The editing and loading has gotten substantially worse since he quit. That leads me to believe something else is going on, and it's not the kids running them ragged. They need to stop using their kids as their excuses for everything. Now, if the vlog is not up because there was a family emergency, that's another story.
Knowing them and their track record, I doubt there was any emergency. This right here (the not posting a vlog)
is the passive aggressive shit that they do all the time.

They're probably both fuming and who knows, maybe Scam went off on the Pig for setting up this gig for her with Nokia. Both trips she's done with them, she's been miserable and she's probably regretting hustling for Nokia. I dunno, just my thoughts.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Maybe they are re-siding the house? ;)

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Indilwen wrote:
Hammertime wrote:I just saw on the news that Starbucks is raising prices. Uh oh, Jay may need to get a job to support his "Starbuckie" habit. ROFL! Can't await for the pissy vlog today. :D

I think Jay should get a job at Starbucks! That would kill two birds with one stone. I can see him as a barista! I hear they make pretty good tips..haha!

The tips are split at the end of the week amongst all the employees. My hubs worked at starbuckies as a second job. Hear that PIGLET: SECOND job! While working a regular full time job. He brought home a pound of free coffee every week. But I'd imagine Jay could hook up Sam with free or substantially discounted fraps.

I don't understand why someone would need to quit their job to "help" with the vlogs. By "help" do you think he meant, "appear in the vlogs more? Go to the gym for more topic discussion?" When he worked he couldn't appear or be the star of his own family vlogs. And YT "stars" (I use that term loosely) never want to say where they work or what they do for a living.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

What actually happened with Jay and his job?? I started watching them right before that happened and I just remember them thanking their viewers because now he could stay home. People keep saying it was Sam who asked him to quit, but I always assumed it was because he was a car salesman and sucked at his job so he wanted to quit.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

bettymavis wrote:I've another request for Barbie? Can we get a close up of Jay's nipples in the painted on abs pic please?
So I zoom in and not only exposed the painted abs but also some butchered photoshopping done by (NOT even a professional software ) but PicMonkey (free picture editing program) Image

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Hambeast didn't quit his job to "help" with the vlogs. I don't care what they claim. He was probably going to get fired anyway and quit because he's a whiny little lazy bitch and he doesn't WANT to work. None of us WANT to work but we work because that's what grown ups do to provide for their families. Secure a future for themselves (retirement) and/or their children (college).

He doesn't edit. He doesn't vlog. He doesn't do shit! He goes to the gym and Target and Sams and the rest of the time he spends playing video games or fartbagging. Oh wait ... I guess I should give him credit for his insurance scams a couple of times a year :roll:

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

Barbie888 wrote:
bettymavis wrote:I've another request for Barbie? Can we get a close up of Jay's nipples in the painted on abs pic please?
So I zoom in and not only exposed the painted abs but also some butchered photoshopping done by (NOT even a professional software ) but PicMonkey (free picture editing program) Image
HAHA at Jay's painted-on abs! We've gotta find a way to mention it.
I see why it matters so much to him that shirts "don't give him nip rash." Those things are half an inch long, at least. Maybe he breastfeeds, too? ;-)

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Barbie888 wrote:
Awesome job Barbie! That picture is so completely ridiculous. It's hilarious that he has it as his IS Profile pic. C'mon now Jay ... really? You think people look at that and DON'T see the painted on abs and photo editing? Silly ole' pig.

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

I just went to look at the comments on yesterdays vlog, over 250 dislikes!
It's too bad they don't try and turn this vlogs around. When they 1st came back, I thought the reasoning they left was bull. However, they had a new place, and new baby so I'll tune in. Sam would always talk about cleaning up or doing the wash. TBH she got me hooked on those Downy Unstopables. Daily life for her seem to have some sort of schedule, when Jay was at work.
Every since last summer, their daily vlogs have been sucking. I'd have a shred of respect for Jay if he was taking this time to go to school or do something to better himself for his family. But no, he's become so lazy and its has rubbed off on Sam. Even when she goes to this event's, she doesn't give it her all. As soon as she leaves its #Imissjayandthebabies. If Jay has such a problem with her getting to travel for "work," then buddy get a job.
They seriously need to pull their shit together, before they tank again. There is no way they could come back a 3rd time.
Seriously start it with mom gets a makeover, Sam having a mommy day. Getting her hair done,maybe going and get a bra fitting, and getting some cute outfits that doesn't look like she robbed a 13 yr old girl. Another could be them finishing up that damn play room, trying new things for dinner, getting the kids dressed in non Christmas pj's. There are so many things they could do to help pull them back, but they wouldn't.

Sorry for the ramble.

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

jennibell wrote: They're probably both fuming and who knows, maybe Scam went off on the Pig for setting up this gig for her with Nokia. Both trips she's done with them, she's been miserable and she's probably regretting hustling for Nokia. I dunno, just my thoughts.
I hope somehow Nokia gets word that she scammed them. Same for Warriors in Pink. Take the freebies back and give them to someone who will keep their end of the agreement.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

I think it would be a good idea if someone would take this exact picture(with all those arrows) and make it as a YT profile picture.Start commenting enthusiastically under their vloggs, LOL! Any takers???

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

I think it would be a good idea if someone would take this exact picture(with all those arrows) and make it as a YT profile picture.Start commenting enthusiastically under their vloggs, LOL! Any takers???

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

hellyeah wrote:
Indilwen wrote:
Hammertime wrote:I just saw on the news that Starbucks is raising prices. Uh oh, Jay may need to get a job to support his "Starbuckie" habit. ROFL! Can't await for the pissy vlog today. :D

I think Jay should get a job at Starbucks! That would kill two birds with one stone. I can see him as a barista! I hear they make pretty good tips..haha!

The tips are split at the end of the week amongst all the employees. My hubs worked at starbuckies as a second job. Hear that PIGLET: SECOND job! While working a regular full time job. He brought home a pound of free coffee every week. But I'd imagine Jay could hook up Sam with free or substantially discounted fraps.

I don't understand why someone would need to quit their job to "help" with the vlogs. By "help" do you think he meant, "appear in the vlogs more? Go to the gym for more topic discussion?" When he worked he couldn't appear or be the star of his own family vlogs. And YT "stars" (I use that term loosely) never want to say where they work or what they do for a living.

I think the reason Jay quit his job to supposedly "help" with the vlogs was for Sam to have more time to work on her beauty channel. Instead of doing that, they basically ended up doing nothing but shlep around all day in their PJ's and make their endless trips to SAM'S and Target. Not a whole lot of "vlogging" going on IMO. Not on her beauty channel, and not really on their regular blog, either. I'm not the biggest fan of vloggers in the first place, but occasionally I pop in on some others like the Saccone/Joly's or Judy & Benji. At least those other vloggers are relatively intelligent and show us something more than two slobs and their developmentally delayed children eating slop and being generally lazy all day long. If Jay quit his job in anticipation of getting Sam these gigs where she would be traveling (which I suspect might be the case...it just took a while for them to get any takers willing to work with Sam) then it's back-firing big time. The footage from these trips that Sam is making are horrible. She is so ill-prepared for them for one thing. It's like she doesn't do her homework to even know what she's going to be doing when she gets there. I'm sure they send her an itinerary, but knowing Sam, she doesn't even look at it until she arrives at her destination...lol. When she went to the Spa thing for the WIP (her first trip) it was like she didn't realize she was going to be staying at a spa and she didn't even bring a bathing suit or anything. Her wardrobe is always poorly chosen (she has NO idea what business casual means). She always stays up way too late the night before her 4 AM flights and ends up getting only 2 or 3 hours of sleep because she leaves her packing and everything until the very last minute. Then she spends the first day or two of every trip feeling exhausted and ill. THEN, to top it all off, she spends so much of her on-camera time whining about how much she misses Jay and "the babies" and skyping with them. We never really get to see a lot of what she's doing on these trips because she's always got the damn camera stuck in her OWN face. Hint hint to both Sam and Jay...successful vloggers show us their interesting lives...not their very UN-interesting faces. Enough of the footage looking up Jay's nostrils, or at Sam's crooked teeth with her tongue hanging out. Enough footage of Phoenix with his blank look and Lily looking disgruntled. IT'S NOT INTERESTING! It's actually a turn-off.

Imjussayin22+

Post by Imjussayin22+ »

Oh Scammy just announced the vlog will be up shortly.... sorry bout that she posts on FB... yeah they been pouting like lil babies and waited til late to post ....lmfao what a joke these 2 are!

allforshow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by allforshow »

they lie! she more than likely sleep in and edited the video late OR they are wanting more clicks on the previous vlog since it has such low views. these people are a total joke. wondering now that scam is back if the comment section will be monitored? also its going up when the babies are in bed. hmmmm

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

I think the reason the vlog isn't up yet is because Sam probably was traveling back from the fest today. Maybe she encountered a delayed flight or a misconnection?
They would never go a day without putting up the vlog....It's all about the $$$ with them, and the vlog is money!
I think their minnions are starting to see their true colors...I think it all started with the car they got from Ford.
I think the only reason Sam went on this trip is because Brad was going to be with her to protect her, in a sense. She probably had some mini attacks in that crowd-It could have been Brad doing the filming through those concert bits....who knows? Sam was probably back in the tent skyping with Dadee and the babies....

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Krissycat wrote:I think the reason the vlog isn't up yet is because Sam probably was traveling back from the fest today. Maybe she encountered a delayed flight or a misconnection?
They would never go a day without putting up the vlog....It's all about the $$$ with them, and the vlog is money!
I think their minnions are starting to see their true colors...I think it all started with the car they got from Ford.
I think the only reason Sam went on this trip is because Brad was going to be with her to protect her, in a sense. She probably had some mini attacks in that crowd-It could have been Brad doing the filming through those concert bits....who knows? Sam was probably back in the tent skyping with Dadee and the babies....

Well I think this answered my question. I was going to say, why don't they vlog a few times a week and gather more footage. I think their true followers would chomp at the bit for it all and it might seem a little more interesting. Doubt it. But it'd give Sam a break from doing all the work while Jay does less than nothing.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

Nah...I think she was on her way home yesterday because she put up airport/plane pics on IG yesterday. I think they were late due to a combo of jet lag on Sam's part and some discussions on how to do damage control and what to actually put in their vlogs today to combat all of the negativity on their channel comments. They really can't afford to have much more of this kind of thing, and as dumb as they seem to be they MUST realize that.

allforshow
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by allforshow »

So... She is responding like crazy on twitter. one person asked if her YouTube was working and said I don't know I'm traveling right now! Wondering if they all piled in the car once she got home and will be squating at robs or if it something to do with komen?

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

The vlog isn't up because they want a pity party.

They want people to say they are sorry and kiss their ass. Sam probably realized she whined so damn much during her editing, that they had to re-shoot some scenes to not look like a baby.

Or - Sam's in the closet and Jay can't get her out.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”