Sam Schuerman Part 14

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 14

Post by Edie »

They're probably leaving early for Tahoe. I imagine that the second Sam came home Jay said it was time to leave. I checked her FB and she said the vlog would be up 2 hours ago. :roll: She's been posting on social media that she's going through some things, but failed to mention that she sets herself up for it.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by jennibell »

Edie wrote:They're probably leaving early for Tahoe. I imagine that the second Sam came home Jay said it was time to leave. I checked her FB and she said the vlog would be up 2 hours ago. :roll: She's been posting on social media that she's going through some things, but failed to mention that she sets herself up for it.
I agree they're probably on the road to squat at Uncle Robs, the 4th of July is in 2 weeks, so they'll probably spend the entire time driving from Reno to Tahoe.

They gotta rack up those miles on the Ford loaner car dontcha know. ;)

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Scottiemom87 wrote:I just had a thought.... If they get payed per view, do you think that when Jay is "working" at the computer he's just refreshing their page of their vlog to get views? Lol
No. You get busted for that bullshit. And for clicking on your own ads and so on, as well. They track your activity and if they catch you scamming they will shut your ass down, fast and hard. No more shiny, shiny money, for you. :toad:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

FatalFlaw wrote:
jennibell wrote: They're probably both fuming and who knows, maybe Scam went off on the Pig for setting up this gig for her with Nokia. Both trips she's done with them, she's been miserable and she's probably regretting hustling for Nokia. I dunno, just my thoughts.
I hope somehow Nokia gets word that she scammed them. Same for Warriors in Pink. Take the freebies back and give them to someone who will keep their end of the agreement.
Same thing with the trip to Ohio~Remember Sam was on the "Baby Board" for Pampers/P&G? I thought she was going to do more with them? I mean P & G is big business and they were so unprofessional~ Once they got the bills from all the room service Jay ordered, to them missing their flight and I'm sure costing thousands of dollars to rebook their flight at a last minute fare, I'm sure P & G dropped them like a hot potato. They have become some complacent, they never set an alarm clock to wake up in the morning- so when they do set one and it goes off, they don't even realize it....

Scottiemom87
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Scottiemom87 »

desertwind wrote:
Scottiemom87 wrote:I just had a thought.... If they get payed per view, do you think that when Jay is "working" at the computer he's just refreshing their page of their vlog to get views? Lol
No. You get busted for that bullshit. And for clicking on your own ads and so on, as well. They track your activity and if they catch you scamming they will shut your ass down, fast and hard. No more shiny, shiny money, for you. :toad:
ya but if you weren't logged into a YouTube account how would they know?

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

I guess that it is time to leave early for Uncle Rob's. Just walk out on a home that is in desperate need of repairs, work that needs done, bills that need to be paid... Because sulking.

Grow the fuck up.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Scottiemom87 wrote:
desertwind wrote:
ya but if you weren't logged into a YouTube account how would they know?
They can track your IP. They have thought of different ways that people try to get on scams and they bust them.

Krissycat
Informer
Informer

Post by Krissycat »

desertwind wrote:I guess that it is time to leave early for Uncle Rob's. Just walk out on a home that is in desperate need of repairs, work that needs done, bills that need to be paid... Because sulking.

Grow the fuck up.
If they do leave for Uncle Rob's, as soon as Sam gets back, I would be shocked. I mean, they are living the life of leisure, here- what's the rush? Do you really think Pig is going to have all the kids things, laundry done packed and ready to leave? Sam surely won't be rested enough to drive through the night, like they always do. I think they aren't posting the vlog is because they are trying to do damage control. If today's vlog was pretty much the same as the day before, you know more folks are going to be bitching beyond control. Maybe they are seeing how they can edit it somehow..Good Luck...
I wonder if the reason Jay quit his job was maybe they had a stalker and Sam was afraid to be alone in the house during the day with just her and the kids? So that may be the reason he isn't even considering looking for another job. Just a thought...They may have had someone make threats, and say things like I know where you live..etc. and that would be enough to scare Sam badly enough to not want to be alone. Just a thought....

Nichole1983
Informer
Informer

Post by Nichole1983 »

They lived in a different place the last time the were vlogging so if they had a stalker why start vlogging again at their new place? Also why film all the rooms in your house and where your kids sleep and all the places you go day to day if you have a stalker? Surely Sam and Jay wouldn't be that stupid. I think Jay quit his job because he was going to be let go for not selling enough cars.

AnitaCook
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AnitaCook »

WTF??? The vlog is up, and it's HORRIBLE!!! It's NOTHING! Most of it was a guy singing FF, Sam trying to kill a spider and footage of the plane ride!! Seriously, DO NOT WATCH!!! Let's just wait for al the gun comments tomorrow!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

AnitaCook
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AnitaCook »

Ugh damn typo *FUN COMMENTS

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Imjussayin22+

Post by Imjussayin22+ »

Well the vlog is up and it is short and pathetic.... Scam doing more of her bitching and complaining about the heat and spiders spiders spiders.... even in her underwear when she went to take a piss this morning in the luxury of the porta potty LMAO..... she is flying back to her pig and babies and plastic palace at the end of the vlog...... she will arrive home just in time to do all the work packing and getting ready to head out on the secretive squatting adventure.....

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Sam does NOT fit in with any of them people at that concert lol she looks like someones mom and thats sad because they mostly are around her age and it doesnt help that she had to dye her hair that stupid pink color she should have just left it blonde... Even right next to her own brother she looks like she has him by like 15 years... GIRL NO! Stop with the pink hair stop being so weird and anti social when you are there to represent a freaking brand... Maybe just be the mommy and dont worry about shit else because you suck at doing all this kinda stuff

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

*sigh* So I have a confession to make ladies. I actually feel really bad for going in on Sam so harshly (here on GG, not the vlogs). I know I am usually cussing and calling them out in their bullshit, but this time I actually felt bad/sorry for her. She was so out of her element and uncomfortable that it was painful to watch. I feel like the Pig sets these gigs up for her and she probably feels obligated to take them, because they clearly need the money.

I don't know, I feel like it might be that glass of wine I had after dinner that's talking. :D

AwesomeSauce
Informer
Informer

Post by AwesomeSauce »

jennibell wrote:*sigh* So I have a confession to make ladies. I actually feel really bad for going in on Sam so harshly (here on GG, not the vlogs). I know I am usually cussing and calling them out in their bullshit, but this time I actually felt bad/sorry for her. She was so out of her element and uncomfortable that it was painful to watch. I feel like the Pig sets these gigs up for her and she probably feels obligated to take them, because they clearly need the money.

I don't know, I feel like it might be that glass of wine I had after dinner that's talking. :D
I totally agree with you! I think Sam was doing much better when HamFart was working, she could do her mom thing and seemed to be doing fine. Since he decided to quit working and let Sam support them, she seems to have become a lazy (or maybe depressed?) mess. I think the stress that she HAS to make videos with no break or else no food/mortgage/money is getting to her. I feel sorry for her in this aspect. At the same time she needs to stand up for herself and tell Jay off. I think she's to dependent on him to do that though. I think Brad only went with her because she didn't want to go alone but because she most likely signed a contract with Nokia, she HAS to.

I sometimes feel bad about ragging on Sam, HamFart not so much. Here's my one thing I can commend her own, I know they don't eat a nice variety of food but at least it's not McDonald's Happy Meals every night...so there's that...

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

I don't feel sorry for Scam or her pos husband. I feel sorry for those two children who get dragged everywhere for the benefit of nothing. Those children have no set schedule. They are delayed in so many areas. Instead if running from the issues, like the house damage. They need to man up and be proactive. I loved Sam back in the day before they came back vlogging ( I didn't know of them first time around). The second her pos husband quit his job was when it went downhill. Sam either needs to stand up for herself or shut up and do a good job. Her worthless sperm donor just wants all this free stuff but without doing all the work so he sends out his slave to get the checks. Then acts all pissy because it isn't bringing in the $$ like he had hoped. I bet if they are going to Reno this early, they will say the work on the house is getting done and the babies won't be able to nap because of all the noise.

bettymavis
Learner
Learner

Post by bettymavis »

Barbie888 wrote:
bettymavis wrote:I've another request for Barbie? Can we get a close up of Jay's nipples in the painted on abs pic please?
So I zoom in and not only exposed the painted abs but also some butchered photoshopping done by (NOT even a professional software ) but PicMonkey (free picture editing program) Image
Ah Barbie you're the best! Never occurred to me that it was photoshopped. When I saw those nipples I thought put them together and you get a pig snout.

happyheart15
Informer
Informer

Post by happyheart15 »

I don't see anything wrong with being a stay at home dad, but it obviously is not working for this family. It would make much more sense for Jay to get a full-time job, any job. Maybe at a plant or something. Then Sam could continue to stay home with the kids and do her vlogging. She'd still be bringing in much-needed income to the family, but she wouldn't so much have to take sponsored jobs that she obviously doesn't enjoy and require her to travel. Since she wants to be at home with her babies all the time.

lady may
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by lady may »

Sam, Sam, Sam.

I hope you aren't playing victim again. You won't be able to "come back" a third time. You aren't being bullied. People are sharing their opinions and you don't like what they have to say. No one is bullying Jay. Thinking Jay needs a job is an OPINION. Thinking things ran smoother when Jay was in the workforce is an OPINION. Thinking your hair looks terrible and you should know better because of your background in hair is an OPINION. You are not being bullied. You know what people are saying is true, but something tells me you feel stuck, and things aren't going the way you planned. But instead of listening to people who actually are/were fans, people who would like to see you succeed, you are being stubborn, doing things just to spite the "haters". But we don't hate you. At least I don't. I don't agree with 95% of your day. But I'm hoping you will do better and silently cheering you on. Same goes for Jay. Cheering for you too. Get a job. Take care of your family. Let your kids be the kids and you be the adult. I'm hoping you guys turn things around. And, if you don't, that's on you. It won't be because of me!

hellyeah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by hellyeah »

Well that was another boring vlog. I did however enjoy the first song by the dude that was onTthe Voice. At least he's good looking (IMO) and has a good voice. Brad back skin looked nasty. Didn't their mother die from cancer? And yet they take no precautions being in the sun? Skin cancer anyone?

And whoever said Sam would start the vlog off by saying how tired she is, you were absolutely right. I can't say I feel "bad" for Sam and her situation. But, I think it sucks she is doing all the work while Jay just "works" out. He probably isn't even sure what flavor of yogurt to feed the kids. And if they ran out of yogurt I'm sure he'd have no idea what section of the store it is located. PANIC! Jay has a channel (why?) but no videos. And some how he has over 2,000 subbies already. Everyone on her channel keeps saying Jay is a stay at home dad. Doesn't a stay at home parent do more than what Jay appears to be doing?

Sam's roots are already showing. I kinda hope she goes brunette because I am curious to see the end result. And did she really need to kill the spider on camera?

Someone asked if Pamela Hughes was mentally challenged. I would think that is an insult to those that truly do have an intellectual disability. Pamela might be far beyond challenged. :?

:bhd:

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”