Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sam Schuerman Part 13

Post by Desert Wind »

Kristina85 wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:this comment did not even lasted for 5 min Image
I think daddy is working very hard on the computer

This person deserves an award. She misspelled a lot of words, but her point was perfect! ;-) I wonder if these kind of comments make Sam feel guilty.
People who have no conscience don't feel guilty.

Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 12

Post by Kristina85 »

desertwind wrote:
Kristina85 wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:this comment did not even lasted for 5 min Image
I think daddy is working very hard on the computer

This person deserves an award. She misspelled a lot of words, but her point was perfect! ;-) I wonder if these kind of comments make Sam feel guilty.
People who have no conscience don't feel guilty.

bahahaha!!! True.

But it's like you said earlier, she's exploiting tragedy. I can't imagine having no soul and doing that. I just lost my dad to cancer in March and I can't believe how desperate/disgusting she is using death to get free shit.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Sam could make a bigger impact by filming a special series with her going to her doctor, having an exam, getting a mammogram, talking with her doc about the statistics and so on than holding up a bunch of gimmicky, over priced crap. People don't need shirts and scarves and tote bags. They need information, education, screening, testing and medical care. If Sam really wants to have a platform for breast cancer awareness, she will get educated, get involved and get to work. What she is doing now is just lip service and it is bullshit.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

Love how she sounds like a used car salesperson in a video sponsored by Ford - known for shit quality cars. Shit spokesperson for shit cars, I suppose it makes sense.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

She's not going to get tested or get a mammogram because she's terrified. I mean this girl is known for her anxiety issues. She'd probably rather pretend like everything's fine then go to the doctor. In a vlog a couple months back she mentioned going to the "lady doctor" and at first I thought she was pregnant but then nothing was ever mentioned after that. I'd hope she'd have a breast exam during that, but I don't think she ever does self exams.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Kristina85 wrote:bahahaha!!! True.

But it's like you said earlier, she's exploiting tragedy. I can't imagine having no soul and doing that. I just lost my dad to cancer in March and I can't believe how desperate/disgusting she is using death to get free shit.
Kristina, I am so very sorry. {{{}}} My heart aches for you in your sorrow. :'( I lost my dad in '08 to prostate cancer. I lost my mother to breast cancer last fall. Losing a parent... It's such a hard thing.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

Double post, sorry buuuut...
As someone who has lost a loved one to cancer, you think she would be offended by Ford`s approach to marketing. This charity is merely playing lipservice to the cause. Raising actual awareness might invovle paying for people to get tested, showing the process for those scared of seeing doctors, mentioning that men too can get breast cancer. But nooo...sell people ugly pink things and make dingbats run in races while giving them a car to drive around in as free advertising. This is the approach they chose and I think it is rather tacky.
Also, she mentions how she has been an advocate (or some other similar term) for cancer awareness in the past. Umm...how exactly? She tans and buys cheap cosmetics with carcinogens. I have never seen her slap an SPF on either of her children in her vlogs. She has bought silly pink ribbon items at garage sales - ie, not a sent of her spent money goes to the cause.
She is an advocate for herself. She is quite happy to give odd speeches when free things are handed to her. Her recent Garnier review sound a whole heck of a lot like this Ford video. She saw an opportunity to pull at people's heart strings with her sob story about her mom so she could get a free car and get much needed content for her boring vlogs.
EDIT: And uh, she mentions breasts a whole lot in her vlogs. How she has big boobs, how it is hard to find clothes etc etc. Not once has she dropped in anything along the lines of"and speaking of breasts, don't forget to get yourself and loved ones screened". Nope. Not once, that I can remember at least.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

desertwind wrote:
Kristina85 wrote:bahahaha!!! True.

Kristina, I am so very sorry. {{{}}} My heart aches for you in your sorrow. :'( I lost my dad in '08 to prostate cancer. I lost my mother to breast cancer last fall. Losing a parent... It's such a hard thing.
Thank you, desertwind. ❤️ I'm sorry for your losses as well. Loosing parent/s is one of the hardest things we can go through. My dad didn't even make it a year after his diagnosis. It was Esophageal cancer that had spread to his liver. I watched his usual perfect health deteriorate. That's why it drives me crazy that Sam can take advantage of her mom's death. She said in her draw my life that she watched her mom die! All to get a cheap car....sickening.

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 13

Post by blahness »

OMG the minions are sooo annoying and stupid lol I asked a question it got 2-3 likes and then someone at 6am replies back saying this... like excuseeeee you but what has sam actually done?! Besides using her mom death now
I replied back and told them "I asked Sam not you but thanks girl bye!!!"

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

Damn the minions wont stfu on my post they have called me immature and said I am rude for questioning her moms death? When I NEVER said any of this... & my post has 12+ likes on it because a bunch agree with me...

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

Correct me if I'm wrong. Did Sam not say something in the first vlogs along the lines of "I have always wanted pink hair and my dad hates it so I'm just going to tell him it's for breast cancer awareness. He can't say anything about that" I mean I know she is going with the BC awareness angle but from what I remember it was just something she wanted. I know nit picky but my gosh this girl is a liar!

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

I hope for the sake of her children they are both getting their gigantic breasts checked. Someone earlier said that Sam is too scared to get checked, I agree but not to mention she doesn't have health insurance to get mammograms or the genetic tests done. She should of asked Ford to foot the bill for her exams instead of getting a new car, but she'd rather bury her head in the sand and act like she's not at risk. Have fun stuffing your raggedy kids and Oversized Prized Pig into that small car on the daily trips to Sams Club.

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Also I totally agree that SHE contacted them. Colette Butler's aka Mrs. Shaycarl mother died from breast cancer I am pretty sure if Ford were contacting people she would have been further up on the list than $cam $chuerman.

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

they plan on buying that car who are they kidding. it's hard to tell how small the prince and lily are because they have stumpy and stumpier for parents but i would have to imagine phoenix's legs look like frogs legs in his rear facing carseat..

kcid058
Learner
Learner

Post by kcid058 »

im not going to get into it again but it really annoys me with people on here commenting that Sam should turn the kids forward facing, especially lily. Lily is too young to safely forward face. Two is the absolute minimum a child should be forward facing, and 4 is the ideal. I get that it is weird for some people to see a child P's age to be rear facing but I actually am impressed that they still have him rear facing. I will rear face my son as long as possible, hope until at least 4.

Ok back to bashing them. Their cheat day kills me. Did anyone catch the size of Jays ice cream?! that had to be 4-5 scoops. That size is meant for a family to share. They probably take in over 4,000+ calories on their cheat days, which surely ruins any minor progress they made during the week. What do they do to deserve a cheat day? Sam never goes to the gym anymore, I rarely see them taking the kids on walks, they dont eat very well....what am i missing? I love jon and shellis new place. its perfect for them. It would do those kids a world of good to spend a few weeks out there. get dirty, run around, play in the lake, feed the animals, be kids! not have a camera in their face 24/7!! I think shelli wouldnt stand for the crap P does to lily. I remember weeks ago when Sam was out of town and J&S were over the house, Shelli was the only one that got up and made P give lily her doll back.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

jennibell wrote:I hope for the sake of her children they are both getting their gigantic breasts checked. Someone earlier said that Sam is too scared to get checked, I agree but not to mention she doesn't have health insurance to get mammograms or the genetic tests done. She should of asked Ford to foot the bill for her exams instead of getting a new car, but she'd rather bury her head in the sand and act like she's not at risk. Have fun stuffing your raggedy kids and Oversized Prized Pig into that small car on the daily trips to Sams Club.

If Sam doesn't have health insurance, she can go to Planned Parenthood for her breast checks. They do breast cancer screenings for free or on a sliding scale, depending on income. There are three Planned Parenthood clinics in the Billings area. Sam has no excuse. The Hambeast can go in there for screening, too. Planned Parenthood also treats men.
Last edited by Desert Wind on Tue May 27, 2014 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

kcid058 wrote:im not going to get into it again but it really annoys me with people on here commenting that Sam should turn the kids forward facing, especially lily. Lily is too young to safely forward face. Two is the absolute minimum a child should be forward facing, and 4 is the ideal. I get that it is weird for some people to see a child P's age to be rear facing but I actually am impressed that they still have him rear facing. I will rear face my son as long as possible, hope until at least 4.

Ok back to bashing them. Their cheat day kills me. Did anyone catch the size of Jays ice cream?! that had to be 4-5 scoops. That size is meant for a family to share. They probably take in over 4,000+ calories on their cheat days, which surely ruins any minor progress they made during the week. What do they do to deserve a cheat day? Sam never goes to the gym anymore, I rarely see them taking the kids on walks, they dont eat very well....what am i missing? I love jon and shellis new place. its perfect for them. It would do those kids a world of good to spend a few weeks out there. get dirty, run around, play in the lake, feed the animals, be kids! not have a camera in their face 24/7!! I think shelli wouldnt stand for the crap P does to lily. I remember weeks ago when Sam was out of town and J&S were over the house, Shelli was the only one that got up and made P give lily her doll back.
Absolutely Lily should stay rear facing, she looks about the size my son did when he was about 9 months old, so she's obviously still very small.

Honestly my son is 3 1/2 and he wouldn't be able to be rear facing even if i tried, he's legs are too long! I don't want to argue with you either, but I've noticed Sam no longer pans the camera on P when he's in the car seat, she used to all the time. It might be that he's legs are a little cramped and she doesn't want to show it. Good for her for letting be rear facing, let be honest he'll stay that way for another 3 years.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

desertwind wrote:
jennibell wrote:I hope for the sake of her children they are both getting their gigantic breasts checked. Someone earlier said that Sam is too scared to get checked, I agree but not to mention she doesn't have health insurance to get mammograms or the genetic tests done. She should of asked Ford to foot the bill for her exams instead of getting a new car, but she'd rather bury her head in the sand and act like she's not at risk. Have fun stuffing your raggedy kids and Oversized Prized Pig into that small car on the daily trips to Sams Club.

If Sam doesn't have health insurance, she can go to Planned Parenthood for her breast checks. They do breast cancer screenings for free or on a sliding scale, depending on income. There are three Planned Parenthood clinics in the Billings area. Sam has no excuse. The Hambeast can go in there for screening, too. Planned Parenthood also treats men.
Can you imagine being the poor soul who has to give Ham a moob and mangina exam?!?! Bless those poor health care providers! You couldn't pay me enough to go near that sweaty Pig.

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Maybe while he's there he can get a vasectomy. 8-)

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Haha, I was just imagining P still rear facing when he's a teenager. :lol: She treats him like a little baby. And calling him baby and beautiful every single day is extreme. If I were her, I'd be calling Lily my beautiful baby and P handsome. This behavior of her's just goes back to when Lily was stuck in a corner in her play jumper.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”