Pamela Hughes!!!

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Pamela Hughes!!!

Post by Kristina85 »

I've noticed while reading through these topic forums a couple people mention Pamela Hughes. If you don't know who she is, she's basically a troll who follows YouTube family vlogs defending all the guru's by harassing other commenters. Anyways, she has created a new account!! And with this new account she does the exact opposite....she posts rude things about the guru's!! At first she was stupid enough to put her own picture as the profile picture, then when people started catching on she changed it to a picture of her dressed as a pig!! Well on one of the topic boards here it was mentioned Pamela's Facebook had been public for a while and she liked to dress as a pig!! Well that definitely confirmed it! Now she has changed her picture once again to a cartoon Barbie doll! Her new account name is poulette gavard. When people were trying to tell Sam about it, to just finally block this crazy person, dumbass Jay deleted their comments!! WTF? I guess he likes fat, crazy stalkers. He won't like it when she shows up at their house one day.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Pamela Hughes!!!

Post by Barbie888 »

Kristina85 wrote:I've noticed while reading through these topic forums a couple people mention Pamela Hughes. If you don't know who she is, she's basically a troll who follows YouTube family vlogs defending all the guru's by harassing other commenters. Anyways, she has created a new account!! And with this new account she does the exact opposite....she posts rude things about the guru's!! At first she was stupid enough to put her own picture as the profile picture, then when people started catching on she changed it to a picture of her dressed as a pig!! Well on one of the topic boards here it was mentioned Pamela's Facebook had been public for a while and she liked to dress as a pig!! Well that definitely confirmed it! Now she has changed her picture once again to a cartoon Barbie doll! Her new account name is poulette gavard. When people were trying to tell Sam about it, to just finally block this crazy person, dumbass Jay deleted their comments!! WTF? I guess he likes fat, crazy stalkers. He won't like it when she shows up at their house one day.
For fuck sake , grow up!!!! I'm the one !! IPoulette Gavard! Pamela ... can't stand that stupid minion...but let me tell you, she is not satisficated enough to manipulate YT comments .She can't even make her FB account privat.She is band from GG from stocking us, lol.
Anyway, go away to loving the $churmans ....or stick around and become one of us :rofl:

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Barbie888 wrote:
Kristina85 wrote:I've noticed while reading through these topic forums a couple people mention Pamela Hughes. If you don't know who she is, she's basically a troll who follows YouTube family vlogs defending all the guru's by harassing other commenters. Anyways, she has created a new account!! And with this new account she does the exact opposite....she posts rude things about the guru's!! At first she was stupid enough to put her own picture as the profile picture, then when people started catching on she changed it to a picture of her dressed as a pig!! Well on one of the topic boards here it was mentioned Pamela's Facebook had been public for a while and she liked to dress as a pig!! Well that definitely confirmed it! Now she has changed her picture once again to a cartoon Barbie doll! Her new account name is poulette gavard. When people were trying to tell Sam about it, to just finally block this crazy person, dumbass Jay deleted their comments!! WTF? I guess he likes fat, crazy stalkers. He won't like it when she shows up at their house one day.
For fuck sake , grow up!!!! I'm the one !! IPoulette Gavard! Pamela ... can't stand that stupid minion...but let me tell you, she is not satisficated enough to manipulate YT comments .She can't even make her FB account privat.She is band from GG from stocking us, lol.
Anyway, go away to loving the $churmans ....or stick around and become one of us :rofl:
BTW, this is my true half face.Not even close to a fat Pammy's full moon!

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

For fucks sake...I'm sorry! I'm glad you're not Pammy because I agreed with SO many of your post on this site, but someone mentioned that on Pam's FB she dressed up as a pig and you had a pic like that, and you kept changing them? Just curious. I do like this site so I want to stay with you guys ;-) And at times I like Sam, but I CAN'T STAND Jay!! From the moment I started watching them I would cringe and feel nausea every time he came on. Yuck!!

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Kristina85 wrote:For fucks sake...I'm sorry! I'm glad you're not Pammy because I agreed with SO many of your post on this site, but someone mentioned that on Pam's FB she dressed up as a pig and you had a pic like that, and you kept changing them? Just curious. I do like this site so I want to stay with you guys ;-) And at times I like Sam, but I CAN'T STAND Jay!! From the moment I started watching them I would cringe and feel nausea every time he came on. Yuck!!
I was the one who digged out Pammy's FB photo dressed as a pig, lol.We had a lot's of fun going on with that at some point last year , here on GG.
I was just messing with Pammy and that's why I use her pic.She is huge brown nose when it comes to Schuermans.Anyway, I'm glad that all is explained and we can get along and go back to business ,,discussing,, the disgusting :D

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

hahahaha!!! Oh ok...totally a misunderstanding. Sorry about that. I wish I would've known about this site a year ago since that weirdo Pamela has driven me crazy for about that long
;-)

wtfisWRONGwithyou
Informer
Informer

Post by wtfisWRONGwithyou »

I propose that the title of this thread be changed to "Funny Things the Minions Say" or something along that line, and of course, post snapshots/quotes of the hilarious comments we find praising or defending them.
For example:
koreaann1 day ago
Could you guys do more food recipes? The food you make always looks so delicious and easy! I still love your A.T.T.O.M Bagel and BF'nB.

I realize that person may have been sarcastic, but if serious, that's hilarious.

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

Love it. Let's find the minions who always comment on how "sexy" Jay is. ::vomits::

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

FatalFlaw wrote:Love it. Let's find the minions who always comment on how "sexy" Jay is. ::vomits::
You have to understand that a lot of those comments are pure sarcasm. I did contribute myself to that over the past year. Lol

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

wtfisWRONGwithyou wrote:I propose that the title of this thread be changed to "Funny Things the Minions Say" or something along that line, and of course, post snapshots/quotes of the hilarious comments we find praising or defending them.
For example:
koreaann1 day ago
Could you guys do more food recipes? The food you make always looks so delicious and easy! I still love your A.T.T.O.M Bagel and BF'nB.

I realize that person may have been sarcastic, but if serious, that's hilarious.

I agree! Since I was the one that created it can I change the title? It would be funny to post some of the crazy stuff they say.

wtfisWRONGwithyou
Informer
Informer

Kristina85 wrote:

I agree! Since I was the one that created it can I change the title? It would be funny to post some of the crazy stuff they say.
Of course! :)
The sarcastic ones aside, there are definitely some that are sincere when they post their drivel.

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

wtfisWRONGwithyou wrote:
Kristina85 wrote:

Of course! :)
The sarcastic ones aside, there are definitely some that are sincere when they post their drivel.

Do you know how to change the title? I've looked everywhere but I don't know how to do it. Thanks! :-)

wtfisWRONGwithyou
Informer
Informer

I am unsure but I think a moderator has to do it? Sorry I am not much help.

wtfisWRONGwithyou
Informer
Informer

Rachel Kerfont2 hours ago

People should be saying "Sam and Jay you are doing a great job raising your kids and thank you for allowing us into your lives!" truly how I feel:-D 

Wonder what her idea of poor parenting is?

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

Barbie888 wrote:
FatalFlaw wrote:Love it. Let's find the minions who always comment on how "sexy" Jay is. ::vomits::
You have to understand that a lot of those comments are pure sarcasm. I did contribute myself to that over the past year. Lol
You are awesome.
I'm gonna chime in :-D

mavisbetty
Learner
Learner

Post by mavisbetty »

Aw don't change the name of the thread. I like the idea of it driving Pammy mad.

:mock:

Kristina85
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Kristina85 »

Pammy had disappeared for a while on the vlogs, but she is back with a vengeance now!! That's right, Pammy, defend this family you don't even know with your life!!! I'm sure they really appreciate it! ;-)

jhnsn2323
Learner
Learner

Post by jhnsn2323 »

OMG SHES PAMELA HUGHES ALWAYS REPLIES TO MY STUFF! CRAZY!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”