Sam Schuerman Part 11

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 11

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

Thanks ladies! I am doing much better. I had a lot of things happen all at once and it was a bit overwhelming. But things are looking up!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

michelle wrote:
DeviliciousDrew wrote:Hi guys it's been forever! Here I am back with and coming in with a bang. I am probably going to get flamed for this but I don't care. I am starting to wonder if Christiana has sticky fingers, what with the missing honey perfume and now missing vlog camera. I'm sure as soon as I say this it will turn up. :lol:

PS :love2: :love2: This thread has been a bright spot in a really crappy time for me over the past month. Hambeast, fartbagging you all have kept a smile on my face!
My money is on Precious Angel or Christiana...she is going on a trip soon....

Welcome back! I missed how stupid :oink: looks in your avatar.
Has anyone got a clue where she's going? Is she coming back?

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

Edie wrote:I'd rather watch her run around laughing than someone picking their nose/butt, and making poop raps. Soon he's going to talk about how much his balls stink.
Working late. This made me laugh so hard my colleague poked her head in to see what was so funny :rofl:

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

DeviliciousDrew wrote:Thanks ladies! I am doing much better. I had a lot of things happen all at once and it was a bit overwhelming. But things are looking up!
SO happy to have you back Drew <3 , Barbie and I were just PM'ing today and wondering where the heck you have been. Hope all is doing well and for gosh sakes don't leave us hanging again. :D

And about BS having sticky fingers, it would make sense especially since her own hambeast-in-law accused her of stealing the Honey Perfume. Man they are all a bunch of weirdos huh?

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

jennibell wrote:WOW I'm really blown away right now. Pig only made an appearance in todays vlog for about half a second! :cheer:
I wonder if he was out busy looking for a job? :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
He was super terse and seemed pissed when Sam tried to engage him in conversation, too. Btw, HI JAY! Is our little forum getting to you?

FatalFlaw
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FatalFlaw »

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398915379.449087.jpg
Not great but still amusing. I love iPhone apps, and the YouTube Pro aka Fartbagger is an endless source of humor. He looks a little too happy wearing that makeup.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Indilwen wrote:
dsaurrr wrote: Why do they insist on blaming lily for the missing camera? It's a FACT proven 100 times over that the Prince is the one who takes things that he shouldn't, he would be where I focus my attention. I wonder if he's progressed to the stage where he blames lily for stuff he does wrong, he's near that age. I bet sam asked him if he saw the camera and he said lily took it lol.. If lily took it then she is a master hider. I hope these guys get audited by the IRS and have to explain all the camera costs.
In that video on Sam's mommy channel from a couple of weeks ago, when she was in Sedona I think, the one titled While Mommy Was Away...Phoenix asked Jay for the camera several different times during that video! I know the footage was not all shot on the same day, but still. How many times did Jay tell him he couldn't have the camera, but the kid kept asking and trying to grab it away from Jay? My money is on Phoenix being the one who took that camera. He wanted it awfully bad just a few weeks ago. Kids have longer memories than we think they do, and I'll just bet the first time he saw that camera lying around unattended, he took it and hid it. Lily isn't old enough to be sneaky like that, but Phoenix is. We've seen the evidence of his sneakiness many times when he shoves Lily or grabs things away from her when Sam and Jay are distracted.
I remember that too! I find Phoenix incredibly annoying. I think he's a little snot. He must have asked for that camera a thousand times. At least Hammy didn't give into him (I think Sam would have). Lily doesn't give a rats butt about a camera; but Phoenix REALLY wanted it.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

jennibell wrote:
DeviliciousDrew wrote:Thanks ladies! I am doing much better. I had a lot of things happen all at once and it was a bit overwhelming. But things are looking up!
SO happy to have you back Drew <3 , Barbie and I were just PM'ing today and wondering where the heck you have been. Hope all is doing well and for gosh sakes don't leave us hanging again. :D

And about BS having sticky fingers, it would make sense especially since her own hambeast-in-law accused her of stealing the Honey Perfume. Man they are all a bunch of weirdos huh?
So...they haven't really showed any footage of looking in the basement for the camera. Hmmm...never know what all they might find if they go looking down there...lol.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

FatalFlaw wrote:
jennibell wrote:WOW I'm really blown away right now. Pig only made an appearance in todays vlog for about half a second! :cheer:
I wonder if he was out busy looking for a job? :twisted: :twisted: :lol:
He was super terse and seemed pissed when Sam tried to engage him in conversation, too. Btw, HI JAY! Is our little forum getting to you?

Hey Ham and Scammy. Incase you don't have a Dictionary app yet, you might want to download it now. :twisted:

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

FatalFlaw wrote:
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1398915379.449087.jpg
Not great but still amusing. I love iPhone apps, and the YouTube Pro aka Fartbagger is an endless source of humor. He looks a little too happy wearing that makeup.
I feel bad for Lily when I see that picture of Ham with make up. I know.... it's horrible to say, but I know I am not the only one thinking it. :|

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Eeewwwwww! Why is Jay rolling around on the floor In the bedroom watching Sam and Christiana? Fat bloated pervy pig! Plenty of other things he could be doing but nope ... He's hanging out with the girls. Good Lord ... You couldn't PAY my husband to act that way.

He makes me sick.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

Uff, finally! We were worried to death! So nice to have you back and with a fresh perspective. I never thought about Christiana this way but I have to admit that you may have a point. Btw, check your Pm.

Nichole1983
Informer
Informer

Post by Nichole1983 »

There is still no cushion or padding on the bench and no baskets. All that time and money spent on the playroom for that. :roll:

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

DeviliciousDrew wrote:Hi guys it's been forever! Here I am back with and coming in with a bang. I am probably going to get flamed for this but I don't care. I am starting to wonder if Christiana has sticky fingers, what with the missing honey perfume and now missing vlog camera. I'm sure as soon as I say this it will turn up. :lol:

PS :love2: :love2: This thread has been a bright spot in a really crappy time for me over the past month. Hambeast, fartbagging you all have kept a smile on my face!
Welcome back, Drew. It's good to see you, again. I hope that things are looking up for you, now.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Nichole1983 wrote:There is still no cushion or padding on the bench and no baskets. All that time and money spent on the playroom for that. :roll:
I know. That is what I think when I see it. That's it? That is the sum total of of a lot of money and time wasted? And all for a room that is filled with tons of plastic junk for two tiny kids. A room they don't use because it is much more fun to go to a bookstore and torment the patrons, instead. :roll:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Birdwithchip
Talker
Talker

Post by Birdwithchip »

Hey guys a long time lurker here. I use to like the Schuermans when I first started watching them but now that Jay is home all the time, it sucks. In other vlogs when the guy is home, they usually have some kind of hobby, or somthing, he just does nothing. He wants to be home to watch his kids grow up, and I guess at this time in his life he can, but what happens after youtube? Why not use this time to start a business, go to school to better yourself, while you have the time? From what they have said he never had a career, just random job to job to job. If youtube went away right now, they would be screwed, other vlogers would still be okay, maybe not maintain the same lifestyle:
sacconejoly's-Jonathan has some kind if degree in graphic stuff( lol i don't know exactly)
Itsjudytime-Benji could do his real estate, work for his brother etc.
justinandapriltv-Justin actually has a job and a Masters
DearNaptural- Just started watching them, but pretty sure the Husband is almost done with nursing school, and I think the wife has a degree too

Sam would have to go back to doing hair, supporting the family again, or Jay could get a job at Sam's club :D

There's no reason he couldn't do somthing with alllllll his free time, its just sad

Oh and yeah the bench isn't done yet, but wait guys its the first of the month, you know once that youtube check comes in, they will get it duhh lol

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

^^^I agree. Jay appears to be bored stupid. Why would a grown man want to be around the house doing nothing all day? He's such a bum!! I'm afraid the two kids are going to grow up to be shiftless losers, just like their parents.
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

kbanana
Debater
Debater

Post by kbanana »

I was going through my Netflix & came across this movie which reminded me a certain someone
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

kbanana wrote:I was going through my Netflix & came across this movie which reminded me a certain someone
Hahaha, this is exactly the image that they are trying to achieve! Perfecto!

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

kbanana wrote:I was going through my Netflix & came across this movie which reminded me a certain someone
YIKES! When I saw the pic and before I read your comment, I thought that WAS Phoenix!

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”