jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 10

Post by jennibell »

wtfisWRONGwithyou wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:If this is a mentality of their minions, everything it's clear to me now :bang:
*cries* The disgust, it's too strong. *faints*
Seriously, that seems to be the typical avid supporter of these people.
PS - I meant to say earlier how much your Jay and Les hearts and firework made me laugh. ha!
Someone should send that pic to Hammy so he can include it in the Intro. They already have fireworks in the intro, can you imagine that picture popping up right before the Ham say "wow"? Priceless!!!

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

*Bazinga* wrote:So did they spend more time then just looking through the trash for his ring? It didn't seem like he was out there for that long looking. It sucks to have lost something like that, but why was Jay doing yard work with it on? Maybe it's just me and my husband but if we are home cleaning, doing yard work etc etc we don't have our rings on. I'm just kind of surprised (not surprised) they were so quick to load the kids up to get a replacement. :boohoo:
Sam, maybe if you went out for a few mins everyday or every other day, and cleaned up deer poo you wouldn't have so much shit to clean at once? Just a thought ;)
I don't think she was cleaning deer poo but rather Moo's poo.That dog does not go for a walks so obviously she shits in a back yard....so where exactly her poo is, after a long winter and after all the snow is melted??? Stupid idiots, they can't even admit that their dog shits in a back yard.

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

jennibell wrote:
wtfisWRONGwithyou wrote:
Barbie888 wrote:If this is a mentality of their minions, everything it's clear to me now :bang:
*cries* The disgust, it's too strong. *faints*
Seriously, that seems to be the typical avid supporter of these people.
PS - I meant to say earlier how much your Jay and Les hearts and firework made me laugh. ha!
Someone should send that pic to Hammy so he can include it in the Intro. They already have fireworks in the intro, can you imagine that picture popping up right before the Ham say "wow"? Priceless!!!
Hahahahah!!!! I CAN PREPARE INTRO FOR THEM!!! CAN YOU GUYS JUST IMAGINE???? IT WOULD BE THE BEST INTRO EVER!

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

Jay digs around in that mulch bed or flower bed or whatever it is the EXACT same way he digs around and stabs at his food.

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Why the fuck would she share that kind of thing? I mean... Really? REALLY???? Who does that? Who are these people? :mob:
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

They didn't pick up the deer shit, they don't clean up the dog shit. They just let everything shit all over the yard, leave it moldering and smoldering and piling up all over the place. All winter long. Then come spring, they go out and piss and moan over all of the shit all over the place.

Idiots.

Dirty, filthy idiots.

When our dog was alive, my husband went out in the backyard and picked up her shit at least twice a day. We didn't like having dog shit and flies and stank out behind our home. It didn't matter the weather, if it was hot, cold, if there was a foot of snow on the ground, if it was raining cats and dogs, the shit. got. scooped. up. Leaving animal feces in the yard is just nasty. :barf:

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

B.Honest wrote:Jay digs around in that mulch bed or flower bed or whatever it is the EXACT same way he digs around and stabs at his food.
Maybe because the mulch and his food look about the same... :P

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

Ugh. "Congrats, your husband either needs thicker toilet paper or to learn to wipe." And since he's weary of it, that means it's happened before. Sam has wanted Jay to get a new ring for years now, so maybe he lost it on purpose.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

Who's gonna bite the bullet and watch this masterpiece?

ReadySetPose
Informer
Informer

Post by ReadySetPose »

I have to wonder if J did lose his ring, or was it just another reason to go film once again in stores.
Whats next? Fruit of the Loom underwear shopping with J?! :barf:

It still pisses me off how they dont seem to spend much attention to Moo :-(

I hope her sis doesnt vlog.She seems like a sweet girl and I dont think she would have thick skin to read any negativity about herself

silvergirl
Learner
Learner

Post by silvergirl »

Hambeast sighting.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

silvergirl
Learner
Learner

Post by silvergirl »

jennibell wrote:GOOD MORNINK!! Did you dream about hairy moobs?!? Was it so nice?!?! :twisted: :twisted: :lol:

Moobtastic!
That's not "swole." Those are C cups.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

coloradoblondie
Talker
Talker

Post by coloradoblondie »

*Bazinga* wrote:
desertwind wrote:
Pyramid11 wrote:Oh Sweet Jesus - those kids looked so bad when they went to Sam's Club. Their hair!!!!
Would it kill Sam to put a hairbrush in her bag and brush her kids' hair before they go in places? My mother carried a brush with her, everywhere. Before we went in anywhere, we lined up by the car and she made sure that our faces were clean, our clothes were reasonably neat and our hair was brushed. We NEVER went into a public place looking like Sam's kids do. And even when my mother was at her most harried, and her poorest, looking after five, on her own barely scraping by working AND going to school, she never left our home looking the way Sam will.

Sam has no pride, no class.
My dad and mom always had all 3 of us looking neat and clean when we went in public. My brother, sister, and myself always had proper haircuts and clothes that fit properly. I remember my dad always saying "The way kids look is a representation of the parents" and "Look neat because you'll never know who you might run into." That holds so true for Sam, since she's a "beauty guru." She has random fans coming up and saying hello. Isn't she embarrassed her kids have messy ass hair and going out in Santa pj's?
I was going to say the same thing….I make sure that my child always looks presentable because I feel like it is a representation of me. Sam is so freaking lazy.

AnitaCook
Lurker
Lurker

Post by AnitaCook »

Ughh! Why must he always copy Benji?
(This is my first attempt at pictures, bear with me) [GRINNING FACE WITH SMILING EYES]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

B.Honest
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by B.Honest »

jennibell wrote:Who's gonna bite the bullet and watch this masterpiece?
Oh how nice ... We get to see both kids picking their noses. WTF? That is NOT ok! Aside from just being fucking nasty as he'll it's a fast way for those kids to get sick! Apparently Ham thinks it's cute? He asks people to comment if they are currently picking their nose.

He comments on the first day about tidying up (what MAN calls it tidying up???). Then he says keeping things tidy all day is best because it keeps things from getting out of control. He says it's his motto ... To tidy all day. Hahahahaha!

A new camera arrives. Phoenix asks for it EVERY day. I'm sure it will be his soon.

Ugh ...

dsaurrr
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by dsaurrr »

I watched the video from when sam was away and I honestly think it was a much better video then the other days when Sam is home and spazzing out, having meltdowns, and on top of the kids every 5 seconds.

He really did ask for the camera every day lol.. These guys go through more cameras than anyone else it seems. How do they keep getting broken??

wtfisWRONGwithyou
Informer
Informer

Post by wtfisWRONGwithyou »

Barbie888 wrote:
jennibell wrote: Someone should send that pic to Hammy so he can include it in the Intro. They already have fireworks in the intro, can you imagine that picture popping up right before the Ham say "wow"? Priceless!!!
Hahahahah!!!! I CAN PREPARE INTRO FOR THEM!!! CAN YOU GUYS JUST IMAGINE???? IT WOULD BE THE BEST INTRO EVER!
Omg, y'all are right! It would be the perfect addition to their stellar intro. Oh, I am sorry, I mean PERFECT-O! :D

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

Daddy duty? Really? Has he no original thought? Copying another copycat? What a fucking moron.

So, his motto is keep things tidy? Is that why the fucking house looks like a fucking war zone most days? Sure, he kept it sort of picked up while Sam was in Sedona but once she got home all bets were off and it once again looks like a bomb went off in there so I call bullshit on his big mouth, lying ass.

He got another new camera, huh? No surprise, there. They go through them faster than they change their underwear. And Phoenix demanding it? Again, no surprise. Little grabber thinks anything that comes into that house is his.

I don't know if I'll watch that one. We'll see.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

desertwind wrote:Daddy duty? Really? Has he no original thought? Copying another copycat? What a fucking moron.

So, his motto is keep things tidy? Is that why the fucking house looks like a fucking war zone most days? Sure, he kept it sort of picked up while Sam was in Sedona but once she got home all bets were off and it once again looks like a bomb went off in there so I call bullshit on his big mouth, lying ass.

He got another new camera, huh? No surprise, there. They go through them faster than they change their underwear. And Phoenix demanding it? Again, no surprise. Little grabber thinks anything that comes into that house is his.

I was quite irritated a couple of days ago in the vlog when Jay was letting Lily play like she was taking selfies with his iPhone! How many phones have they gone through? It's just like the cameras...they let the kids play with them and wonder why they break so easy! Cameras and cell phones are delicate and expensive pieces of electronics and are not made for little kids to play with. That's why they make TOY cameras and cell phones. Jay doesn't even have a stinking protective cover on his phone! I will feel no sympathy for him if his phone gets broken...again.

And loosing his wedding ring while working in the yard was just plain dumb. Especially if he knew it was loose on his finger. Dumb cluck...either take it off or put on some work gloves. I didn't think they put in too much effort to look for it, either. They ran right out and bought another one. I'd have given it a few days to see if the first one turned up before blowing the money to buy another. But then again, look who I'm talking about. It would have taken a little effort to have done a thorough search for the ring, and these two are way too lazy to spend some effort to find a sentimental object like a wedding ring! Geez, just go out with the easy-come YT money and buy a new one, dontcha know? :fit2:

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

Indilwen wrote:
desertwind wrote:Daddy duty? Really? Has he no original thought? Copying another copycat? What a fucking moron.

I was quite irritated a couple of days ago in the vlog when Jay was letting Lily play like she was taking selfies with his iPhone! How many phones have they gone through? It's just like the cameras...they let the kids play with them and wonder why they break so easy! Cameras and cell phones are delicate and expensive pieces of electronics and are not made for little kids to play with. That's why they make TOY cameras and cell phones. Jay doesn't even have a stinking protective cover on his phone! I will feel no sympathy for him if his phone gets broken...again.

And loosing his wedding ring while working in the yard was just plain dumb. Especially if he knew it was loose on his finger. Dumb cluck...either take it off or put on some work gloves. I didn't think they put in too much effort to look for it, either. They ran right out and bought another one. I'd have given it a few days to see if the first one turned up before blowing the money to buy another. But then again, look who I'm talking about. It would have taken a little effort to have done a thorough search for the ring, and these two are way too lazy to spend some effort to find a sentimental object like a wedding ring! Geez, just go out with the easy-come YT money and buy a new one, dontcha know? :fit2:

Al of this!! Thank You, Indilwen! :) I felt like they spend no real time at all looking for it either. Like you said, I would have given in a few days too. Ya know take some more time and search for a wedding ring. But nope they load up the van just to get another one. Easy as pie with these 2.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”