Sam Schuerman Part 10

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Sam Schuerman Part 10

Post by Indilwen »

Jay and his caulking jokes. They weren't funny the first time, and they are even less so now. He's got the mentality of a middle schooler.

jennibell
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by jennibell »

B.Honest wrote:
Pyramid11 wrote:Notice how Sam just had to show the closet all organized? Guess the comments the other day here really got to her for her to say something today.
It's funny how she thinks organizing is moving all the crap from one location to another! Hahahahaha!
She just moved a ton of bins from the shed to the basement, how is that organizing?
I hope BS doesn't have a phobia of spiders, with all the crap they dump in the basement, you know there are a ton of creepy crawlers lurking around down there, the Pig being one of them. On the plus side, the shed is now empty with plenty of room for a riding lawn mower!!! I've never seen a Pig drive one of those things, so that could be fun to watch. 8-)

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

Any news on B.S starting a channel? I was actually kinda hoping it would happen.

ReadySetPose
Informer
Informer

Post by ReadySetPose »

That is the second wedding ring he lost.
Back before $am's meltdown, I remember he lost his, and bought another..
Cant believe he couldnt wait another day to get one as his hand felt naked..LOL

Desert Wind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Desert Wind »

What the hell does the :oink: need with a riding mower? Their yard isn't that huge. Lazy ham. Anything to waste money. Money he does nothing to bring into the house. Of course that riding mower will have to be the best one! Because it doesn't make sense not to get anything less, dontcha know? Just like his iPhone, iPad, XBox and so on. Nothing but the most expensive toys for the unemployed fart bag wallowing pelt necked :oink:.

He should be doing that lawn with a push mower. Better for the environment, a hell of a lot cheaper and great exercise, too. He's always looking for a way to help him get swole? Pushing a manual mower all over that yard every week is great cardio. Just saying.
Just Me :DMod Hat On :D

Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Suntropics »

Poor little Moo, Sam just posted a picture of her and damn she needs to be groomed! Doesn't really seem like Sam gives Moo too good of care.

ReadySetPose
Informer
Informer

Post by ReadySetPose »

I feel sorry for Moo. I treat my animals like part of the family. Hell I even treat my fur babies better than some children get treated.
Whenever they come home, and Moo is happy to see them, they dont even acknowledge him, let alone playing with him, grooming him. :-(

Then again, she cant even comb her kids hair, cant expect them to get off their lazy asses and give Moo some attention.

Suntropics
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Suntropics »

I agree, they barely pay any attention to Moo at all it seems. I have two toy poodles (same breed as Moo) and they are the sweetest dogs. Moo seems very sweet and they just seem to ignore her. I feel bad for that little dog. :(

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

I've taken my dog to be groomed several times since the last time they took poor Moo. They show that poor dog so seldom in the vlogs that sometimes I forget they even have a dog.

Pyramid11
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Pyramid11 »

Watch - we will start seeing more Moo and he will get groomed. Funny how she took her to get groomed AFTER, not before, Moo was the star of a video.

They do everything backwards.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

They so totally read here and react to what we say it's not even funny! I just said the other day that the renovations in the play room probably won't get done because it's getting nice outside and Pig will have to work in the yard instead of finish the play room and BINGO...Sam said in yesterday's vlog that "dah-dee" had to hurry up and finish working on the play room because it was getting nice outside...LMAO! Yup, now that we said it, Moo will get groomed. No doubt about it.

We've also been talking about what a mess that house has become and now Sam is on a cleaning and organizing kick. Only her version of cleaning and organizing is apparently to drag tubs of junk from one place to another.

DearLadyLuck
Learner
Learner

Post by DearLadyLuck »

Out of all the people I watch on YouTube the Schuermans are the ones that react the MOST to GG! They make it so obvious they are butt hurt and check here daily. It is bizarre! As sensitive as pig and Sam seem to be I wonder why they read here? Hello Piggy!

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

How pathetic can the lazy ham be? He really needs a riding lawn mower for that tiny yard. My father would mow his lawn and be done in an hour, the size was about the same as Sam and Ham's plus he would weed eat. Ham is one sorry excuse of a man. So lazy it isn't even funny. We rent in a long row of townhouses. The landlord is responsible for lawn care, they have a guy who pushes a mower on all our front and backyards.

Ham going to the gym was all a smoke screen, he did it for looks not for his self. Put some fucking headphones in and push the mower, your couch hole will still be there when you finish. You lazy piece of shit.

DearLadyLuck
Learner
Learner

Post by DearLadyLuck »

Beautyandcrafts wrote:How pathetic can the lazy ham be? He really needs a riding lawn mower for that tiny yard. My father would mow his lawn and be done in an hour, the size was about the same as Sam and Ham's plus he would weed eat. Ham is one sorry excuse of a man. So lazy it isn't even funny. We rent in a long row of townhouses. The landlord is responsible for lawn care, they have a guy who pushes a mower on all our front and backyards.

Ham going to the gym was all a smoke screen, he did it for looks not for his self. Put some fucking headphones in and push the mower, your couch hole will still be there when you finish. You lazy piece of shit.

I have 2nd hand embarrassment for Pig! I am a barely 5 foot tall woman and I manage just fine mowing our 1 acre back yard with a push mower! For someone who claims to be a fitness buff you'd think he'd use yardwork as a good opportunity to get in a bit of a work out. Ugh their laziness is concerning.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

I have a huge yard, and I love mowing! I have a riding mower for the back yard, but I have to do the sides and the front with a push mower because of all the trees and flower beds make it too difficult to navigate with a riding mower. I LOVE yard work! To me, it's not only good exercise, but it's relaxing and a good way to burn off stress.

I think it's pretty obvious by now why Jay is willing to stay at home and let the rest of us support him via YT. The man can't even manage to finish a simple home improvement project in a timely manner, and without making it seem like a huge job. We all know that any other man could have finished that play room in a few days, and it's taking Jay months to do it. Jay doesn't have enough ambition to go to college and get an education, or stick with a job long enough to make a career out of anything.

A lot of people talk about him allowing Sam to support him...I don't even give HER that much credit. Be honest, now...how hard does she really work on her beauty channel or her mommy channel? She should be cranking out good quality videos every single day for both of those channels. Her videos stink. They have no decent content at all. Plus, anyone who watches their vlogs knows that she is flat out lying in her reviews. She tries to come across as someone who is put together and who wears makeup every day when she clearly is not. And their vlogs are a joke. Sam does not work hard at all to support that family. She can't even keep her house clean. Both of them are lazy, no ambition slobs who are content to sit around doing practically nothing letting people like us support them. I can't even make myself feel bad for criticizing them anymore. They deserve every comment we make about them and then some!

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

I mow the lawn as well! Since my husband works everyday, I can get out there and mow the lawn. I'm in the FL heat too! Our backyard isn't huge, so it only takes me about 30 mins to do it all. I seriously can't see the need for a riding mower for that lawn..
I agree, Sam doesn't seem to put too much effort into her make-up channel anymore. Everything is a review, or the Sizzles and Fizzles. I said this a few pages ago, but why the hell isn't Sam doing tutorials? She has SO much make-up, Sam could dig out some old palettes. Personally, I really enjoyed when she used to do them. I think her last tutorial was over a month ago. I just don't think either of them have the drive to do anything more to do better. Doing just enough to get by is A-Okay...
It has been nice seeing the kids outside playing with that car. Glad to see them getting fresh air.

Indilwen
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Indilwen »

I think that Sam should take advantage of the fact that her sister is living with them and do some makeup videos with BS! She could do different makeup looks and hair styles on her sister. While I don't think BS would be interesting on her own to have a YT channel, I do think the sisters have a good chemistry together, and the beauty videos I've seen them make together are kind of fun to watch. In some ways, they remind me of me and my own sister. I think shopping vlogs would be more fun with the two women together. Face it...who wants to see Hambeast in VS? :?

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”