Sam's teeth

takeaXanaxalready
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Sam's teeth

Post by takeaXanaxalready »

Little Rant: I know for a fact that Sam is not happy with her teeth. I had extremely crooked teeth as a child.. my parents couldn't afford to get me braces. I was teased alot. Finally got them as an adult. Her teeth are BAD! If Jay was any kind of man or husband he would go back to work long enough to get her braces, OR let her go back to work to get them. There is no excuse for ignoring your health.

peekapie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Sam's teeth

Post by peekapie »

Yeah, they are severely crooked, to the point of probably causing some sort of dental issue beyond cosmetics. If they gave up shopping for nonsense such as makeup and random house wares, they could potentially save enough to fix her teeth.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

Awhile back she had to go to the dentist to get two teeth pulled in the back. Not too long ago she posted a video of her talking on the phone to one of the Jonas brothers (random and not sure why) and she was smiling so big that you could see a hole where a molar was missing. She even mentioned something about how it was embarrassing that her missing tooth area was showing on video. I have always been confused why she wouldn't do something about her teeth. I know she can afford it, that is not the issue. Orthodontists do payment plans anyway. I just think she would rather have crooked teeth than go around with braces. It's a shame, because I do think she is a pretty girl and fixing her crooked teeth would really make her look awesome. It's amazing what beautiful straight teeth can do for a person.
Formerly ORgirl89

Elsiegutz
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Elsiegutz »

She just e net for 2nd opinion on braces.

Ang8
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Ang8 »

Sam is beautiful. This thread is heartless.

CraftyLady
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by CraftyLady »

Totally.

DC1013
Talker
Talker

Post by DC1013 »

At the risk of sounding mean and caddy, what is up with her teeth? I know not everyone is perfect and we all have our issues, but if you're going to call yourself a "beauty blogger" shouldn't you do something about your looks? If you can afford to drop lots of cash on cloths and hordes of makeup and record numerous "hauls" documenting it then there is no reason you should be looking like a Simpson character.

theone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by theone »

I just stumbled upon her channel this week. I can't deal with her teeth. I know that probably sounds nasty, but I just can't watch her videos without focusing on how unbelievably crooked they are. When she has makeup on and her mouth is closed, I find her to be very pretty. As soon as she opens her mouth, WOW! :o I don't understand why she doesn't get something done about them. Why waste money on all that makeup up when you really need to use it for needed dental work.

Chalky
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Chalky »

She is supposed to get the Invasilgn treatments - I hope she does soon because they really are distracting.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”