Brad Kassie nomance

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Brad Kassie nomance

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

I just thought that I would make this separate section for the Brad stuff. Just in case it blows up so it doesn't clutter up the main thread! I will paste the posts in here in a little bit (or if anyone has time they can) but just wanted to make this to get it started! :D

DeviliciousDrew
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Brad Kassie nomance

Post by DeviliciousDrew »

*Bazinga*
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by *Bazinga* »

I noticed Sam mentioned Kassie at least 3-4 times in her Haul video. I just found it funny, since she hasn't mentioned her since the meet up really.

sassyone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sassyone »

Kassie? As in Shades of Kassie?? Isn't she recently separated? I guess she just can't be without a man.

mustardmoon1
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by mustardmoon1 »

Yeah, Kassie moved on from Benji fast didn't she? When Brad posted on IG that he was halfway home from Sam and Jay's, she posted "can't wait!!". Dayum!! Now I'm not sure Benji was the one who cheated. Kassie is a fast one!!
Never refuse an invitation, never resist the unfamiliar, never fail to be polite, and never outstay your welcome. Just keep your mind open and suck in the experience. And if it hurts you, know what? It was probably worth it........Leonardo DiCaprio

Barbie888
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Barbie888 »

On her husband FB I did not get an impression that he is upset over the break up. More like he is upset over loosing the house

Beautyandcrafts
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Beautyandcrafts »

That's the problem with CA divorce laws and they divide the assets down the middle. He could have kept that house and paid Kassie half of whatever it is worth. To bad he doesn't seem to have the money on his own to buy that house from them

Janie418
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Janie418 »

I'm surprised no one else has noticed Brad and Kassie appear to have been on a road trip TOGETHER for the last several days! Both of them have IG'd pics from Monterey, the Monterey Bay Aquarium and lots of scenic shots of the area...

colliemom
Learner
Learner

Post by colliemom »

Wow, I'm so far behind! I thought Brad was dating/living with that Tamara girl. Was Tamara her name? I can't remember.

starlalight
Debater
Debater

Post by starlalight »

colliemom wrote:Wow, I'm so far behind! I thought Brad was dating/living with that Tamara girl. Was Tamara her name? I can't remember.
Yes, her name is Tamara. It seems like they broke up. She isn't in Hawai'i any more (she and Brad lived there together) and he isn't either. No together pics or tagging each other either on IG. http://instagram.com/thetamaratree#

I wonder what broke them up.

Return to “Samantha Schuerman”