The truth about Ingrid Nilsen...

the_insider
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

The truth about Ingrid Nilsen...

Post by the_insider »

I know Ingrid personally. The real Ingrid, not Missglamorazzi. I had written quite a lengthy post, but I deleted it because it came off a little cruel, which is not my intention (I want the truth to come out, but I don't want to bash her). I'm still willing to bring out the truth, but I'd rather just answer a question than blab on and on about her being a fraud and coming off as a bitter former friend. I will say that 90% of everything out of her mouth is a lie. She is quite possibly a pathological liar. I'm surprised Luke stands idly by as she blatantly lies about stuff to the world when he knows the truth. Anyway, like I said I'd prefer to not have to rant so if you could make your questions as detailed as possible I would appreciate it. Also, I will address lies she has told to the youtube community, but I'm hesitant to discuss her more sensitive personal life details if she hasn't already done so. I'm not THAT much of a vindictive bitch, so if she brought it up on youtube, then fair game. Otherwise, let's be mature, classy women and leave her private life alone.

Looking forward to bringing the truth out! :) Karma is a bitch and Ingrid, it's time for your lies to catch up with you.

effervescence
Informer
Informer

Re: The truth about Ingrid Nilsen...

Post by effervescence »

Fair enough that you're addressing only things that she's shared about before.

So... about the 2 job offers that she apparently declined... do you know anything about it?

And how do you know that Luke is standing by idly? Could it be that Luke has no idea as well..?

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

oh my. This is gonna be juicy.. :twisted:
but i don't see her as some lying, calculated, conniving person. just very very insecure..i guess i was wrong..he he

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I'm a little confused. Could you just start us off by telling us some of the things she has lied about for example? I wouldn't know where to begin asking questions. Sorry :roll:

roro
Learner
Learner

Post by roro »

She doesn't come off as fake to me...
How do you know her?

Meowface
Talker
Talker

Post by Meowface »

Say something to prove you actually know her. Not anything person just something you would only really know if you knew her personally.

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

May I ask what led towards your dislike of her? No extreme details necessary, something generic would suffice.

BabyVoices
Lurker
Lurker

Post by BabyVoices »

In addition the 2 job offers, what happened with Birchbox?

inventive
Informer
Informer

Post by inventive »

Meowface wrote:Say something to prove you actually know her. Not anything person just something you would only really know if you knew her personally.
Haha, but how can we garantee what the_insider says is correct?

@ the_insider: I want to believe you, but, I mean, it's the internet. There are a lot of liars.

lullabybird
Learner
Learner

Post by lullabybird »

yea... we probably need some proof her, anybody could come up with 'real stories' of her :?

samanthawho
Learner
Learner

Post by samanthawho »

I have a feeling this is a troll.. :|

daddyoh
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by daddyoh »

lying about what, exactly?

this post just screams BS.

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

I wonder if the Mods can determine if this person registered from within the L.A. (or at least Southern California) area, or from somewhere else. This really does have a distinct "troll" quality about it.

Meow
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Meow »

I'm sure the truth is that you've never met her before in your life.

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

Kleineganz wrote:I wonder if the Mods can determine if this person registered from within the L.A. (or at least Southern California) area, or from somewhere else. This really does have a distinct "troll" quality about it.
That should help. No point in talking about someone if they're all lies.

I kind of want this to be legit :lol: But I can't help but seriously wonder what made you do this, I dislike (I suppose hate could be appropriate) a crap ton of people, but I would never take it to the internet on a gossip forum to spill out information on them. It just seems, a bit off. Makes me wonder about your intentions, something that I'm sure you can understand.

the_insider
Learner
Learner

Post by the_insider »

I've honestly considered doing this for a while. Like I said she abandoned all her real life friends so I'll admit I'm a little bitter about it. I'm only going to point out what she lies about in her videos. I have enough dirt on her to write a book about it, but I already said that it is not my intention to bash her and spill all her private life information.

As far as proof goes, how does this suffice:
She graduated from Rowland high school in 2007. She worked at Hollister in La Puente and Chino Hills, and later at the Abercrombie in the Brea mall. She went to San Francisco for ONE semester and then chose to focus all of her time on YouTube. This can all be verified over google I'm sure, now that you know what to look up or who to call. I've got pictures, naturally, but I'd like to remain anonymous for obvious reasons.

Why would I troll? If you don't want the truth fine. I just noticed a recurring theme of people saying she seems fake so I figured I'd make an account and let you guys know that you're spot on in your assumptions. I'll answer your questions tonight, once I get home. And as far as all the information I just gave, it is not harmful to her seeing as she moved to LA and no longer lives in Rowland Heights.
And who I am? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO The Insider <3

ShortOne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ShortOne »

People like to troll us, don't take it personally. ;)

That smile is forced, that's for sure. She never finished college? I was always under the assumption that she graduated.

the_insider
Learner
Learner

Post by the_insider »

Oh I almost forgot. She went to Mt. San Antonio College for a couple of years, which is a local community college. She has definitely never gone to school overseas (she did a 2 week long semester abroad program from Mt. SAC) and she definitely did not major in architecture at a real university nor does she do any architecture work.
And who I am? That's one secret I'll never tell. You know you love me. XOXO The Insider <3

lullabybird
Learner
Learner

Post by lullabybird »

seriously? she never graduated nor studied abroad for a longer period of time?? where did she take all the info and pictures from then that she showed in her studying abroad video?
why would she lie about graduating... :?
so she has no degree after all?

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”