beautygurufail
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: The truth about Ingrid Nilsen...

Post by beautygurufail »

^ lol at your gif.

Seriously if your not Ingrid, Ingrid's blood relative, or Ingrid's friend then why do you care so much?? Like ohnoshebetterdont (lol) said DONT TAKE IT TOO SERIOUSLY. This is where people come to voice their opinions.. there are some really mean people on here but what are you going to do about it? you think you can stop all the negativity in this world just by voicing your opinion? Its impossible.. and your definitely not going to put a stop to it on a GOSSIP website. I'm really not trying to be rude its just plain facts.

Anyways this thread is dead, who cares who Ingrid was.. I'm just glad she dumped that manchild and is becoming more independent again like she once was. <3

smashthebox
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smashthebox »

aoabg wrote:I'm not sure if this has been posted before, but if you go to http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rio_Hondo_College and look under notable alumni, you'll find Ingrid.
She isn't listed there anymore.

To add to the comments that others have left (I stumbled upon this post late) anyone can edit/add content to wikipedia, and for whoever said the person who added the content was from Texas, so it couldn't have them been, you all know that there are proxies that people can use and it can make them look like they are actually on the internet in other places in the world right?

mermaid
Informer
Informer

Post by mermaid »

Mariape88 wrote:So I don't pretty much like Ingrid or Luke but I was watching a video of her the other day and a lot of people was saying they broke up and things like that. Just because I'm nosy I google it and this forum appeared in my search. Then of course with this title I opened the discusion and I was laughing so hard reading this things. For people that don't like Ingrid very much you sure are pretty obssesed with her, for as long I can see you've been talking for months in this topic knowing what she said in wich particular video, even videos that aren't in youtube, pictures from her boyfriend or another boyfriend, from years now! So you called that obssesed sick people that follow Ingrid a Luke minions, witch I agree, but you're just as bad lol. I mean obviously your life is not as insteresting as discussing about the lies of someone that you don't even know... Just out of curious how old are you? Because if you're all 15 I can understand but if you tell me that you're 20 or older if I were you I'll seriously consider looking for a good psychiatrist...

we are all obsessed with ingrid because we dislike her and talk about her on a gossip site that is designed for gossiping about youtubers.

first of all we dont "all dislike ingrid" some people do im sure, but a lot of people are just displeased with her, dont know how to feel, or used to like her a lot and would again if she acted how she used to instead of how she does now (which is just like a whole other topic in itself)

secondly minions are like the other person suggested people who can not see any bad in ingrid, any negative, shes perfect to them, she does no wrong even when theres hard core proof; i dont think people who talk about her on a gossip site which happens to be meant for that are "just as bad". sure there are nit pickers who think ingrid can do no right, and they cant see positives in her and those FEW people are just as delusional.

i dont think because someone spends their free time on a gossip site doing what it entails makes their life boring; the fact that you would even correlate that honestly just shows that you do not care about validity in your points which clearly means you dont even take your opinions seriously, so why should we?

also please explain to me how a 5 year difference in age is the deciding factor of who needs mental help -_-

by the way you just admitted to not liking luke or ingrid yet spending your free time googling things about them, then you said we have been talking about this for months and you have been reading through it laughing or what ever. ill spare you, i think you already proved your idiocy.

HowlyMowgly
Learner
Learner

Post by HowlyMowgly »

Soo.. Any new news?

czacee
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by czacee »

where is the_insider?? please come back! :( lol.

Post by Guest »

Is it just me, or am I the only one who wants this thread locked? I feel like every skeleton in Ingrid's closet has been beaten to death already, and if we want to discuss her any further, then her general thread suffices just fine.

Also, every once in a while, this thread attracts the bitter lurker who happened to google Ingrid, sees this thread, and blows up a shit storm without really understanding what this forum is about. (See above). So, why not just lock it and move on?

Just my two cents.

BellaJane
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by BellaJane »

sillypeanut wrote:Is it just me, or am I the only one who wants this thread locked? I feel like every skeleton in Ingrid's closet has been beaten to death already, and if we want to discuss her any further, then her general thread suffices just fine.

Also, every once in a while, this thread attracts the bitter lurker who happened to google Ingrid, sees this thread, and blows up a shit storm without really understanding what this forum is about. (See above). So, why not just lock it and move on?

Just my two cents.
I thought it was locked haha

But in regards to the bitter lurkers...they'll still come. They'll still find this thread, even if it is locked. And if they can't post their tirade here, they'll just start a new topic about how we're all fat jealous and poor. It would probably be easier if this stayed open lol

lolalish
Informer
Informer

Post by lolalish »

looks like the_insider was right about ingrid being in relationships with guys for only one year and bouncing from guy to guy and dating a lot

Tcfoxdude
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Tcfoxdude »

The truth about Ingrid is...

She will stop at nothing to get a man she wants.

Lol ok, ok, I kid the Gridmonster. But I get the feeling she's already in her wedding dress halfway on her walk to the altar. She's really going for the jugular with this new guy, fitness ropes and all. You want him, YOU GO GET HIM, GIRL!!! Yeehaaaww!!!!

Reine
Informer
Informer

Post by Reine »

I don't know what to really believe but I've always felt there is something shady about her

If indeed she is lying about herself I'm amazed that she has kept it up for this long without regret, I have lied about myself on the internet (though to not as many people as she apparently has) and have been found out, when that happened I felt terrible and it actually led to me being cyber bullied by a former friend.

Every time I lied to cover a lie I felt horrible because this group of ever growing friends I had I felt I had to lie to and I felt very uncomfortable knowing that whatever I fed them they ate up, my point is that I don't know how on earth she can keep this lie alive without feeling any remorse at all because I know I did and have put a stop to my lies

Incog
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Incog »

I haven't talked to Ingrid since HS, but we were close friends at the time. We hadn't kept in touch and I just read through this thread and although I don't know who the_insider is, there was not one thing she said about Ingrid in her high school days that I could contradict. It was all correct (the portions about her HS days, which is all I can really verify).. in some areas, in such detail that she undoubtedly is telling the truth, because only someone around here would know that.

BTW I found this site because I googled Ingrid's name to see if she's done any architecture work. I was blown away by the thread!

HowlyMowgly
Learner
Learner

Post by HowlyMowgly »

Incog wrote:I haven't talked to Ingrid since HS, but we were close friends at the time. We hadn't kept in touch and I just read through this thread and although I don't know who the_insider is, there was not one thing she said about Ingrid in her high school days that I could contradict. It was all correct (the portions about her HS days, which is all I can really verify).. in some areas, in such detail that she undoubtedly is telling the truth, because only someone around here would know that.

BTW I found this site because I googled Ingrid's name to see if she's done any architecture work. I was blown away by the thread!
I'm glad someone is bringing this treat to life lol.. Tell up more about her. Things that we probably do't know

Incog
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Incog »

I'm not really sure what you guys know or don't know about her, because I've only watched 1 of her videos in its entirety. I didn't know she was this popular.. all this is still pretty crazy to me, because she looks like the same Ingrid I knew in HS, but I know a lot has changed in 6 years.

Some random stuff, I guess. She was pretty reserved in HS. She was talkative within her circle of friends but outside of it was fairly shy. She would be on AIM a lot (back when everyone was), and her screenname was Calibeachbum followed by some numbers. Her little icon was a Volcom logo.

She was intelligent and took her classes seriously.. as far as I remember, she always got good grades.

She had braces as you guys know during HS. The main thing was there was a gap between her two upper front teeth, and she had a bit of an underbite. I was shocked when I saw her videos because I hadn't seen her since she had braces.

Post by Guest »

So in other words, she was a typical high schooler. Lol.

Return to “Ingrid Nilsen”